Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 23-09-2007, 00:51

Male
amk1900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
regarding ALZA 36(concerta) first time

hey guys I am new here, great forums.

SWIM got 2 white tablets with ALZA 36 printed on them. SWIM knows that the pills are 36 mg and Concerta. So SWIM was wondering the best way of taking one of them, only one at a time. The pills are hard, almost like giant Tylenol pills. Should they be crushed up and swallowed or snorted?
Old 23-09-2007, 18:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from USA - Texas
hateyoul3itch needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: regarding ALZA 36(concerta) first time

SWIM just tried these a few days ago taking only one at a time wont do anything except help someone concentrate. so both at the same time would be way better. they cant be snorted because whats under the time release shell isnt powder its extremely hard. So the best method would be crushing it up into the smallest pieces possible put that in a drink let it fully dissolve and drink. Or by biting the pill in half and then swallowing both halves
Old 30-09-2007, 16:33

Male from United Kingdom
psychodave is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

drop the pills into a glass of water and the hard white coating will come off, this white stuff is pure ritalin, drink it down when you dose. cut off the brown part of the pill this is time release and swallow the yellow bit - ritalin
Old 03-10-2007, 00:03

Male
amk1900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

thanks, I heard SWIM was going to take another two today, so the last post will help a lot I think. SWIM thinks Aderall is way better, SWIM took two Alzas last time, concentration was through the roof and the work got down, but there wasn't much euphoria which is a shame. Should SWIM try 3?
Old 03-10-2007, 15:17

Male from United Kingdom

lol you aint gonna get euphoria on ritalin mate
Old 03-10-2007, 16:01
Silver Member

Male from United States
Digemlo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2

One can experience euphoria from methylphenidate. Maybe try 3, but of course, do one's research before anything else to make sure it won't be nearing any sort of OD.

Also though, tolerance to methylphenidate builds faster than many other chemicals, so that may be accountable for some of the lack of euphoria.
Old 03-10-2007, 21:55

Male from United Kingdom

i took 12 big white alza 36's bought off an adhd kid in school few years ago and all they did was give me a total dry mouth, insomnia, thewant to do things and stopped my metabolism almost completely, for about 15 hours
Old 03-10-2007, 21:56

Male from United Kingdom

with the time release i might add, which explains the duration + shit effects.
sry for double post cant edit my posts.
Old 16-10-2007, 13:20

Male
DjHoodieFre$h is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim uses concerta for add. After switching from Adderall XR to Concerta there was a marked decrease in euphoria and eventually the non-existence of it. Concerta has little recreational value in comparison with Ritalin and Adderall. It's meant for the grind, not for the rush.
Old 24-10-2007, 21:37

Male
DjHoodieFre$h is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim retracts somewhat from the previous statement. Getting lifted off concerta is feasible and if one uses this method, which is similar to the one above it should work. First suck all the white stuff off the pill. Second take the plastic wrapping off the pill by chopping off the brown block. Third, use a pill splitter for the remaining small amount of white substance and large amount of yellow substance. Fourth, swallow or parachute the white and yellow stuff. The white stuff can be snorted but there really is no point to it (because it absorbs quite rapidly after splicing) and the yellow stuff will gum up your nose. If you do all of the above and on top of that take a whole untampered pill, you will get euphoria, duration, and a smoother comedown because of the non crushed pill.
Old 23-02-2008, 21:27

Male
melissa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

First time post and probably only. Advanced ritalin/methylphenidate user. Euphoria you better believe it, what are you saying? . MATE (Swim is in Seattle good friend) Swim has history of taking almost every drug you can say or even know legal and illegal and many more that you probably haven't even heard of. Swim worked in hospital. Does not do any of these foolish things anymore. Sobriety and learning how to enjoy sobriety mixed in is a very good idea if you want more success in life.

Taking Rx for three years now. Swims never even taking one single pill normally. Takes 180 pills puts into coffee grinder for lots and lots of powder in 2 minutes. Snort all in about 7-10 days. Swim knows that orally not much and comedown is tiring and lazy as given in past a few pills.

Swim wants and is going to change and be more responsible. Don't tell Swim take as directed, will ignore immediately.

Swim is interested in knowing the effects of letting powder soak in orange juice or some other beverage and the difference between this and railways. The intenseness of railways Swim wants to stop as she is ready to get back to work and be a better more resposible person. She's not a abuser but intelligent (I know thread does not indicate this at all). Limits drinking too twice a week and stays to this regimen and enjoys some sober nights and this is the first time Swim has had fun with sobriety.

Swim enjoys the euphoria, getting things done, playing/creating music in home studio, and overall feeling of well being that it enhances. Just for a fun time and the ability to focus especially works well with music.

So Swim know there has to be someone who has made the same transition trying to be more responsible and not being so much of a abuser.

Thanks to anyone that answers. Peace and have fun. I say live and let live but just be careful as I don't want anyone to get hurt or worse.

Swims little (one month) dabbling with meth taught her alot. Have respect for what you are putting in your body. Respect that some of this stuff can not only damage you physically but mentally ruins lives. Seeing Swims friend go down the tube of course let her mind know she will never touch that stuff again. Also oxycontin and of course the really hard stuff Heroin etc.

Thanks for reading
Old 23-02-2008, 21:29

Male
melissa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa View Post
First time post and probably only. Advanced ritalin/methylphenidate user. Euphoria you better believe it, what are you saying? . MATE (Swim is in Seattle good friend) Swim has history of taking almost every drug you can say or even know legal and illegal and many more that you probably haven't even heard of. Swim worked in hospital. Does not do any of these foolish things anymore. Sobriety and learning how to enjoy sobriety mixed in is a very good idea if you want more success in life.

Taking Rx for three years now. Swims never even taking one single pill normally. Takes 180 pills puts into coffee grinder for lots and lots of powder in 2 minutes. Snort all in about 7-10 days. Swim knows that orally not much and comedown is tiring and lazy as given in past a few pills.

Swim wants and is going to change and be more responsible. Don't tell Swim take as directed, will ignore immediately.

Swim is interested in knowing the effects of letting powder soak in orange juice or some other beverage and the difference between this and railways. The intenseness of railways Swim wants to stop as she is ready to get back to work and be a better more resposible person. She's not a abuser but intelligent (I know thread does not indicate this at all). Limits drinking too twice a week and stays to this regimen and enjoys some sober nights and this is the first time Swim has had fun with sobriety.

Swim enjoys the euphoria, getting things done, playing/creating music in home studio, and overall feeling of well being that it enhances. Just for a fun time and the ability to focus especially works well with music.

So Swim know there has to be someone who has made the same transition trying to be more responsible and not being so much of a abuser.

Thanks to anyone that answers. Peace and have fun. I say live and let live but just be careful as I don't want anyone to get hurt or worse.

Swims little (one month) dabbling with meth taught her alot. Have respect for what you are putting in your body. Respect that some of this stuff can not only damage you physically but mentally ruins lives. Seeing Swims friend go down the tube of course let her mind know she will never touch that stuff again. Also oxycontin and of course the really hard stuff Heroin etc.

Thanks for reading
I know this post is old. I hope that it is received by present day members.

Share this on:

Tags
alza, drug abuse, snorting drugs, sober