Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 07-11-2005, 20:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Cleverdemise should review received reputation comments.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Do people often vomit on cocaine? SWIM is phobic.

Okay, before you think this yourself, I'll just tell you. Psychologically, I'm a basket-case. I'm "Emetaphobic", which is irrational fear of vomiting. I havent thrown-up in more than 13 years (I'm 20 now) and would seriously rather be punched in the face 50 times by a huge guy with brass knuckles than puke. It actually controls my life. Every day i experience anxiety, creating nausea or possibly a panic attack. I'm on SSRI's, Clozaprine(sp? It controls nausea and vomiting), and 3 .5mg's of xanax daily.

Okay, soI just got this "anxiety/panic disorder" out of nowhere like a year ago. I like experimenting with drugs, but i get so paranoid when i see that one of the side affects is "vomiting" that i can barely enjoy myself. The STRANGE thing is, I can take like 60mg of Adderall and be fine. However i snorted my second line of coke in my life today, and was ABUSED with anxiety and panic symptoms. (For those of you that don't know, anxiety and panic disorder brings your greatest fears to life) I ended up having to take like 3 mg's of xanax, and some valarian root and meletonin to get it to go away.

So, here's where you could help me... Do people often vomit on coke? Also keep in mind i never throw-up.... just scared to deathof it. lol I've heard that vomiting depends on dosage, and body weight. Well, I weigh like 140, and being new to coke, i have no idea how to dose myself. Isnorted a fairly long and thick lineand like my whole FACEwent numb, but that's about it... besides being a little more alert. I've heard people compare it MDMA, and hell, i think Adderall is better! (so far lol)

Okay, so if people usually don't puke, then it was probably all in my head. Which leads to my next question. Could I take xanax before or during, or would mixing them be bad?

Well, to summerize my questions...

1) Does coke make you puke often?

2) What's a good dose to get the full effects? (tell me in dumb-ass terms, i'm a newb)

3) Could i use xanax or anything else to counteract the anxiety that coke causes me?

Thanks to ANYONE in advance that can help me.
Old 07-11-2005, 22:05

Male
thegod1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Coke has never made swim sick and I haven't heard of anyone being sick from cocaine on it's own...

It really depends on how you like it, the first time swim did coke, he started with a line the length of his pinky fingerbuta bit thinner, then kept topping up whenever he wanted more.

I've read using xanax and cocaine should be fine and might help with the anxiety...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:57
Silver Member

Male
b16a is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Lots of people get the 'gags' from the first line of the night. Occasionally it's strong enought to make you puke, but it's rare. As for taking Xanax, the combination is really bad for your heart, but is worse long term on the brain chemistry. Coke is already fucking with the emotions on it's own, combined with pills like Xanax, etc. can put you into a serious battle with depression.
Old 17-09-2007, 08:48

Female
sarah13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Cocaine and crack cocaine nausea, vomiting

swim smokes the stuff. Swim is mildly addicted, but has only been a user for about 2 months.

Anyway, Swims nickname is the Crackdragon becuase when swim smokes, swim has to swallow as soon as the hit is over. The result? Smoke in the stomach and burps in which smoke is exhaled! (Its pretty awesome, although not too convenient when taking hits at work/school/etc. Smokey burps are a little hard to explain....). Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, when swim smokes for a long time (more than 8 hours straight), swim sometimes gets nauseous to the point where swim takes a hit and gags and dry heaves. (Swim does anything for the high). Is this becuase of the swallowing maybe? Does this happen to anyone else? Its gotten to the point where swim cannot handle the smell/taste of the stuff. Has to have a breath mint at all times.

can anyone relate?

Last edited by Benga; 17-09-2007 at 19:58.
Old 23-09-2007, 08:36

Female
sarah13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: nausea while on crack

Is swim really the only one?
Old 25-09-2007, 19:56

66 y/o Male
highwireact is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: nausea while on crack

I would guess the problem is so commonplace that nobody cares to answer.
Like "so what?" And who likes to be reminded how bad the stuff really is for you ...
Old 07-06-2008, 08:12

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
tobid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cocaine and crack cocaine nausea, vomiting

Hi swimmers, swim's first post so swim will explain swimself. Swim is already tired of typing swim. Swim has been a medium to light recreational coke user for about seven years, ranging from a gram or two a week about three years ago to current usage level of a little bit every few months. Christmas and birthdays, that sort of thing.

Swim found this thread through the search engine while looking for info about coke making you vomit. Swim noticed a few years ago that after a couple of lines swim would have trouble catching swim's breath, not breathing problems as such but it was uncomfortable to yawn or take a big breath. This would go away after a while. Over the years this issue slowly developed to the point where swim would have to control swimself to not throw up, no nauseous feelings but a bit of gagging in the throat. Maybe a year or so ago swim got to the point where he'd have to go to the toilet and subtly chuck up a bit, not full on yacking but just a sort of little burp with some sick. Not pleasant but not that bad either.

Last night swim bought a g for the second time in as many weeks, had a party last week and enjoyed it, hadn't done it since xmas before that. Took it home to crush it up and did a big line. Five minutes later swim was bent over the loo ralphing his guts up, but after that everything was fine. From what swim has read this seems to be a very uncommon reaction, and swim knows of no other users who suffer this including some much heavier users/addicts. It never seems to go away with time (in fact abstaining for months at a time doesn't seem to do much to swim's tolerance either) does anyone know what causes this effect?
Old 07-06-2008, 09:15
Silver Member

Male from United States
browncow820 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

swim's never thrown up, but does feel sick to his stomache a lot of times when he's coming down, swim's talked to friends and they don't have this reaction.
Old 08-06-2008, 19:56
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

There are specific cuts which can create a very strong nausea. Only seen that a few time though. Clean product creates next to zero nausea.
Old 08-06-2008, 19:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
browncow820 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

ok thanks, swim was always curious about that
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58

Interesting advice thanks. Swim did a little experiment over the weekend with his left over coke. He tried crushing it up really fine before snorting (usually he tries to do this but as most use takes place very clandestinely, eg. in pub toilets he doesn't always have time and inevitably gets the odd few lumps) and making a slightly smaller line than usual then cutting it in two and doing one up each nostril. Usually swim would rotate nostrils through the night but only use one at a time.

Swim hoped that doing this would cause the coke to be absorbed into the nasal membrane faster and not drip into his throat, hopefully avoiding any potential gag reflex etc. This approach seemed to work and no vomiting occurred at any point over the five or so lines swim did.

The next night there were a couple of lines left so swim did these whilst watching tv, again following the same procedure. There were slight feeling to suggest the onset of gagging but at all times swim was able to breath deeply and yawn with no ill affects. Which was nice.

HOWEVER there is one variable missing from the equation, that of alcohol. A long time ago swim noticed that coke taken while sober caused him to merely get a bit agitated paranoid and generally not great feeling but when he'd had a few beers the old coke rush came back, he knows the two mix well (cocaethylene?). Hence he has always had a few cans or glasses of wine before ingesting coke for the last few years. In the last two cases he had a small amount of cider on the first time but not enough to even cause tipsiness. The second time he was completely sober throughout.

The experience on both occassions was actually quite positive with general chattiness and awareness raised and a feeling of low-key well being. Unfortunately there wasn't any wonderful coke euphoria that swim loves but he puts this down to tolerance, the coke itself was quite clean and very little to no comedown was experienced aftwerwards.

Swim wonders if the alcohol he usually has first is causing the vomiting. He never experiences nausea from coke and is very rarely sick from alcohol anyway, his tolerance is quite high there too. When he is sick from the coke the feeling always comes from his throat rather than stomach, maybe he'll try the fine line/dual nostril technique next time he's drunk and see what happens.
Old 06-09-2008, 20:12

Ok a little update for anyswiy that may be interested. Since last post here swim has done coke on several occassions, maybe 5-6 and has followed his two line rule for the first few. No vomiting whatsoever regardless of alcohol consumption. Today he was asked to source some for a friend and got a little for himself along the way, did an ordinary size line for the first one up one nostril. No immediate problems but following the second the old familiar nausea came back and he was sick a little. Interesting.
Old 06-09-2008, 23:53
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.

Cocaethylene is dangerous. This is known.

Swim got vomiting sometimes with even pure, clean product.

Try taking it in smaller, slower amounts. It does wonders to take your time.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:26
Banned

32 y/o Male
FlakeyPink is heading for the Darwin Award.FlakeyPink is heading for the Darwin Award.

swims buddys experience this alot. with really good coke and when swims friends do bigger lines than usual. some people dont realize what good coke they have thus railing big lines not knowing its REALLY good shit. take it easy and do half the line swim usually does.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17
Silver Member

Male
ncsponger is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Swim almost always pukes when smoking crack. And he frequently pukes when snorting it. Sometimes he starts dry heaving on the way to get the bag. But swim thinks this is something mental that has built up in him over the years. He gets excited and starts gagging. However, none of swims friends ever vomit from coke. So other swimmers mileage may vary.
Old 07-09-2008, 17:02
Silver Member

Philth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

In all swims days and nights of bag (about 5 years worth) he's only puked once when he did a g in one line. Small amounts shouldn't be a problem tho.
Old 07-09-2008, 17:22
Palladium Member

Male from United States

It is likely mental, Swim gets nausea from opioids, as to be expected, and now suffers from FREQUENT nausea from mental triggers related to drug use. It SUCKS. The second he puts a pill in his mouth now, he almost always hurls it, just from expecting nausea from it. Same with eating marijuana, he ate it once and it made him vomit. Now the taste alone makes him vomit. The smell, luckily, he has been able to force himself to get over.

It has a lot to do with Pavlov type responses. Read up on Pavlov's dog, for some basic psychology that can be useful in daily life.
Old 13-10-2008, 02:23

28 y/o Male
navyblue42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Throwing up directly after using

After SWIM rails a line, he immediately gets the urge to throw up. It doesn't always happen, but fairly regularly he dry heaves, and sometimes he actually throws up. It is an almost immediate reaction, and afterwards he feels nothing else associated to it for the rest of the evening, or until he has another line. Can anyone help at all?
Old 13-10-2008, 02:29
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Re: Throwing up directly after using

Probably just a cut that does not agree with you.

Some people can also get sick/nauseous from snorting anything, too.
Old 13-10-2008, 03:07

28 y/o Male
navyblue42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Hey, i dunno if SWIY is still coping with this, but just to let SWIY know, SWIM gets the urge to throw up after a line, whether its the first of the night or the last. SWIM doesn't actually get sick but just dry heaves a lot. It is an involuntary reaction, and is regardless of purity, as SWIM is able to monitor the purity.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.

Coke would dry one's mouth out, which might cause a gag reflex. He notices this on high doses of amphetamines, but he doesn't really mind it that much. It's not that bad. It just adds to the whole not needing to eat thing.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:07

26 y/o Male from United States
warpig is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim just got some today and gummed tiny tiny amounts just to test it out (didn't have any more). Swim's mouth was insanely numb (good sign) but about 20-30 min later, swim was feeling very nauseous. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 10-07-2009, 07:53

Male from United States
the419king is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

My pet guinea pig, Thomas, has had a gagging reaction sometimes upon initial insufflation. However, Thomas notes that he has a rather sensitive reflex and can pretty much vomit on command (and does if whatever it is doesn't agree with him).

Thus Thomas suspects that his little guinea pig problem is not related to quality or cut, as some suspect, but is merely an individual's physical reaction. As another guinea pig, Stacy, noted, whatever doesn't get absorbed into the nose drips into the throat and goes to the stomach.

Hence the reflex.
Old 17-07-2009, 00:17

26 y/o Male from United States
Thirteenblox is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

The only time SWIM has vomited from coke was from throat being really really really numb and then the drips didn't help it. Other than that, haven't heard of people puking off of coke.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Isle of Man
actarus is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
Puking

Swim's not a coke user, he just does it once in a while: last friday he did it, (he had a few drinks too) and after some lines he felt the urge to go to the toilet and throwin up.
Is it strange to happen or it does happen, especially with purer stuff?

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine and alcohol, cocaine harm reduction, cocaine health problems, cocaine use, hangovers, snorting drugs, withdrawals