Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 06-09-2007, 01:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Partyday44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of adderal try Vicks inhaler

Swim recently found that the active ingredient in vicks inhalers (levmetamfetamine) produces a high much like that of adderal just less powerfull. All you have to do is crack open the inhaler and eat the foamy stuff inside. It tastes nasty and burns a tad but its not a bad rush.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:53
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Out of adderal try Vicks inhaler

this is well known around here i even did a write up on how to extract it with household items.http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ighlight=vicks
Old 16-09-2007, 00:41

Male from Earth
Nacumen probably knows what they are talking about.Nacumen probably knows what they are talking about.Nacumen probably knows what they are talking about.Nacumen probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4

Levmetamfetamine is actually a marketing euphemism for the less-active l-isomer of methamphetamine. Yes, that would mean meth is available over-the-counter, but it's not the good kind

While Vick's inhalers may be worth a one-time try, a majority will agree that propylhexedrine (also known as hexahydromethamphetamine, found in Benzedrex inhalers) produces a far more desirable euphoria and is available through the same undesirable method of ingestion. But who knows? SWIY's mileage may vary.

Last edited by Nacumen; 22-09-2007 at 14:51.
Old 02-11-2007, 19:07

Female
I Feel Like Dying is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Benzedrex inhalers are only a last resort method for X.. The taste is absolutely disgusting, and your burps taste like menthol lavender for hours. And UGH, X burped once, and a piece of cotton from inside the inhaler ended up back inside her mouth. Nasty stuff.

Plus the comedown is about ten million times worse than the comedown from speed. And for X, the confusion that comes from a two or three day speed binge set in after five or six hours.

Even if she were to run out of speed these days, X would not ingest another of those cotton strips. It just isn't worth it, in her opinion.
Old 05-11-2007, 17:56

Male from United States
WilliamDGoose should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

This does not sound like a good option, will pass, but SWIM would like to try some speed.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:41

41 y/o Female from United Kingdom
starzle72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Interesting - I'm going to look in to this. If it tastes so bad then why not pin it?
phet is the only drug i will pin as the buzz is great, i cant bear snorting things and eating it well, eughhhh!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:06
soso soso is nu online
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
soso really adds to the discussion.soso really adds to the discussion.soso really adds to the discussion.soso really adds to the discussion.soso really adds to the discussion.soso really adds to the discussion.
Points: 822, Level: 4 Points: 822, Level: 4 Points: 822, Level: 4
Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6%

I cant understand why anyone would want to eat that shit, if you want to get a buzz theres so many drugs that are easy to get and not as nasty. It kind of reminds me of people drinking aftershave for the alcohol, desperate.

Post Quality Evaluations:
agreee, very gross to consume!
Old 13-04-2013, 19:06
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
krisking is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

I read a lot of these threads and people say how easy it is to get so many different drugs, but in reality it's not as easy for some people. Take myself for example. One time in my life it was easy, yes. However, now I'm a professional working 60 hours a week and don't have time for much of anything anymore, but still there is an urge at times and because I've been out the game so long I can't find nothing. It really sucks. Especially like right now lol... CRAVE....
Old 14-04-2013, 03:13

20 y/o Female from United States
jabjabjab should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I heard about this as well and I have researched it anyways my friend who told me about this stole a benzedrex inhaler from Walgreens and the alarm went off and had to run. she said that there were nothing that appeared to have set it off on the outside of the inhaler box but i was wondering, is there a sensor on the inside of these boxes?
Old 14-04-2013, 20:12
Rob Cypher Rob Cypher is nu online
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,033, Level: 10 Points: 5,033, Level: 10 Points: 5,033, Level: 10
Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1% Activity: 20.1%

1. Asking for advice on committing crimes to support habits is against forum rules, IIRC.
  2. You've already asked this at least two other times in posts on other sub-forums.
  3. There's nothing that great about Benzedrex to risk arrest for.
  4. It costs $7; ask yourself is it worth a potential $100+ fine and/or jail time/probation for that. If you think the answer is yes, then maybe you should consider rehab.
  5. You probably should read the FAQ regarding D-F forum rules in general.

HTH

Post Quality Evaluations:
Well said, totally rational.
Old 09-05-2013, 23:04
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Extrome is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabjabjab View Post
I heard about this as well and I have researched it anyways my friend who told me about this stole a benzedrex inhaler from Walgreens and the alarm went off and had to run. she said that there were nothing that appeared to have set it off on the outside of the inhaler box but i was wondering, is there a sensor on the inside of these boxes?
Yes there is a magnetic strip on the inside of the packages. Why steal them when you can purchase a pretty good adderall substitute for 7 bucks? You wouldn't have an issue paying $10 or more for speed, at least this stuff is legal to purchase.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:03
DiabolicScheme DiabolicScheme is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from United States
DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.
Points: 1,174, Level: 5 Points: 1,174, Level: 5 Points: 1,174, Level: 5
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Some of you are confusing Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex inhaler) with Levomethamphetamine (Vicks inhaler).

L-methamphetamine is a very physical drug, that is it causes massive vasoconstriction and sympathetic nervous system effects. It has little to no recreational value, not to mention it is potentially more dangerous because L-methamphetamine has never been prescribed orally where as propylhexedrine used to so at least there have been some studies done on propylhexedrine.

Totally discourage use of L-methamphetamine and lets remember some basics, one little change to the chemical structure can have radically different results in terms of effects. For example, Dextromethorphan structure is basically a mirrored structure of the opioid Levorphanol and yet they have no related effects what so ever.

For the sake of safety for god sakes don't eat the freakin cotton. I do not understand why people cannot take a little bit of time to soak it in a citrus drink/soda for like 30 minutes, remove it and drink the liquid its not that hard.

Those who do not know the risks of cotton it can cause bowel obstruction, in otherwords you won't be able to pass anything and it is considered a medical emergency.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:53
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,016, Level: 4 Points: 1,016, Level: 4 Points: 1,016, Level: 4
Activity: 19.5% Activity: 19.5% Activity: 19.5%

I've been reading post similar to this since before the Bee's house was shut down. I can not imagine any craving that would have me eating cotton. That sounds just too hard to pass, and would rather not have to go through such an issue. If my cravings got to that point, I believe I could take the extra 15 to 20 minutes to find and learn an extraction. Not to point any fingers but it's actions such as this that promote the media hype, that educates most of the world, about our world. There are already plenty of sensationalized stories out there. I sure don't want to read where teen died due to gastric rupture, caused by consuming cotton soaked in the newest drug epidemic to sweep the country.

Share this on:

Tags
active ingredient, addicted, addiction, amphetamine, how to extract, mdma, meth, methamphetamine, speed, vapor, vicks inhaler