Notices

GHB GHB, GBL and related psychoactive substances

Old 20-08-2007, 22:17

Male
happyhoward is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
G.B.L dosage and effects

s.w.i.m is currently trying gbl and is confused at what dose to take. swim has it ditlued in a pocket size gin bottle about 25%GBL TO 75% WATER.
swim has just had three tiny capfulls in a cup of water. then followed 30 mins later with 1 more capful.
previously swim has had 7 capfulls within 3 hrs and was sick and could not keep there eyes open.
Any advice anyone for swim !
i thank you on there behalf.
Old 21-08-2007, 09:08
Platinum Member & Advisor

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Pondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: G.B.L dosage and effects

I think that your monkey is not diluting it sufficiently. A 3:1 dilution ratio must burn like hell, and at that dilution a "capful" is just not accurate enough as the GBL dose range is around 1 to 3ml.

SWIM uses a plastic pipette to accurately measure the GBL into a much larger volume of water. He puts 3ml of GBL in 500ml of water in a half-litre soft drink container. He finds this much easier to dose with. SWIM's supplier includes a couple of 3ml pipettes graduated in 0.5ml increments with the product, but if you don't have any they are easily obtained and are very cheap.

If SWIY does this, then he can drink half the bottle to start with for a 1.5ml dose, wait for the effects to come on, and re-dose as necessary. There's also the advantage that he can't drink way too much by accident, as the whole bottle only contains 3ml.

Obviously, make sure that you don't leave the bottle lying around where someone could find it. SWIM always keeps the bottle with him, and chucks away anything remaining at the end of the evening - it will only be 0.5 or 1ml at most, which is worth virtually nothing.

One last tip is to drink some plain water or a soft drink afterwards to rinse out the mouth and throat before going to bed.
Old 21-08-2007, 15:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
NeonCortex is a decent psychonaut.NeonCortex is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1

SWINC has found 1-2 ml providing the safest and most enjoyable experiences. 1,5 ml + 1 ml supplement within 30 mins is sure to rock SWINC's boat.
Old 21-08-2007, 17:33

Male

interesting info - i will pass it onto swim - anything else about gbl that they might find usefull in knowing?
Old 21-08-2007, 19:31

Male from United Kingdom
smoggy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

If your monkey does not know how much of a substance to take surley they should use exact measures to establish some baselines. Slowly increasing doses to find out how much is good for them.

My friend thinks it wiser to use GHB....but when GBL they say that its best to measure an exact amount, say 1ml-2ml, mix it with a shot of juice and take another drink to rinse. Wait at least an hour for an effect.. If no effect is felt ideally wait another hour to try again but ideally wait the next day to try again with higher doses.

Go carefully
Old 21-08-2007, 20:57

Male

thanks i will pass that info onto swim.
Swim has also asked me what things to look for if trying gbl at home - can you help them on this matter.
Old 22-08-2007, 13:17

Pondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPAC

Don't drink alcohol, as the combination of GHB (which is what GBL converts to in SWIY's body) and alcohol is reported to be dangerous.

It's quite easy to convert GBL to GHB, which most people prefer. It's one of the simpler processes, just requiring caustic soda (easily obtained in the UK) and some basic equipment. MrG's process is reportedly easy and efficient. You can read it here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26198

I've heard that the setting affects things quite a lot. SWIM can take 2ml and feel pretty much fine as long as he's active (if anything, it seems to give him energy); but when he switches off and gives in to it, the effect washes over him and can be quite strong.
Old 22-08-2007, 19:01

Male
macemj should review received reputation comments.

Plain gbl is just way toooo harsh on the mucous membranes and should not even be considered as ghb replacement. By itself, with water, or juice, it's just plain awful and stupid imo.
Old 22-08-2007, 22:44

Male

NeonCortex's best lactodrinks:

Best to get a groove on:

1/3:d full glass of orange juice
1,5 ml GBL

Slam it and chase with some more juice or water.

Best for autopuking:

1/3:d glass of milk
1,5 ml GBL

Slam it and puke!

Voila!

Purely for educational purposes - of course!
Old 22-08-2007, 23:36

Male
macemj should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonCortex View Post
NeonCortex's best lactodrinks:

Best to get a groove on:

1/3:d full glass of orange juice
1,5 ml GBL

Slam it and chase with some more juice or water.

Best for autopuking:

1/3:d glass of milk
1,5 ml GBL

Slam it and puke!

Voila!

Purely for educational purposes - of course!
So funny. I did the latter and puked my brains out. Wish I woulda read this before that day. Wow, it was brutal. On an empty stomach, took cap and chased with milk. Dick got hard then I woke up 2 hrs later laying in puke in the bathroom.
Old 23-08-2007, 10:01

Male

Milk and GBL is indeed a nasty mix. SWINC is surprised SWIY could even get it past the mouth and into the stomach.
Old 23-08-2007, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonCortex View Post
Slam it ...
Now that's an interesting idea - a "GBL slammer" (or perhaps "gamma slammer" sounds better). Like a tequila slammer, but much more brutal

Edit: I'd better add that this was not meant to be taken seriously. It seemed obvious when I posted it, but on reflection it might not be obvious to everyone, and I wouldn't like to read about it in the papers.

Post Quality Evaluations:
"Gamma slammer" - best title in ages!
Gamma Slammer, love it. swiy could serve those at parties.
Gamma slammer - will live on !

Last edited by Pondlife; 23-08-2007 at 12:06. Reason: Make it clear that this is not a serious suggestion just in case
Old 23-08-2007, 11:17
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondlife View Post
(or perhaps "gamma slammer" sounds better
Dear god Pondy, don't give the MainstreamMedia any more ways to label GHB! Gamma Slammer is *exactly* the sort of thing these ignorami would latch on to as a cool way to both misinform and entertain in an easy to digest format.

"Cheese" anyone?

It never fails to make me wonder why so many lab monkeys insist on unnecessary methods for taking GBL. Asides from the problems with accuracy when it comes to reliably measuring a GBL dose, those that do insist on favouring GBL over GHB, should simply take it in a glass of very cold water. Chase it down with more cold water. Simple as.

It is still going to taste vile so don't complicate matters by trying to add additional mixers that are just going to raise the chance of puking.

As for dosing, in SWIM's honest opinion, GBL should never be taken in single doses greater than the equivalent of 1.5ml. Don't forget, GHB and GBL are not actually "liquid ecstacy", no matter how many times the MM tries to convince us otherwise. It is not a one hit high.

Please use the forum search engine and you will find many detailed reports on exactly how GHB and GBL should be handled recreationally and safely.

Suffice to say that, it would appear to me, a number of users are still unaware that pharmaceutical GHB (Xyrem) is given in doses of around 4g in order to induce deep sleep for about four hours.

Recreational G users dose themselves accordingly to avoid taking too much in a short period of time in order to avoid the above. But they, on the whole, do take multiple doses throughout the course of an evening/night.

I cannot stress highly or repeatedly enough that accurately dosing GBL can be extremely tricky and should never be done by simply eyeballing it. Use a glass or HDPE plastic dropper to measure the GBL.

*Never* take G and drive, *Never* take G with alcohol or other CNS depressants.
G is an incredibly interesting substance worthy of your time in educating yourself about it. Don't allow *your* ignorance to ruin *our* party.
Old 23-08-2007, 18:44

Male

well swim was really interested in what has been written here. swim is rather curious about the whole thing now - so more info would be real nice - many thanks to all so far. on behalf of swim, whou seems to be sortof understanding things now.
Old 23-08-2007, 21:34

Male

Haha! "Gamma slammer" - best title in ages! Too bad I'm not in an english speaking country.

Totally agree with MrG though, more than 1.5 ml GBL is almost always too much! SWINC has a lot of experience with GBL and has never overdosed on it. He quickly realized that any more than 1.5 ml in one shot didn't really make the experience any better and suggests others don't cross this line either. In SWINC's experience, 2 ml was almost too much too handle if taken in one shot.
Old 24-08-2007, 12:01
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Howard, just read through as many threads in the GHB forum as possible and you will be able to find all the information needed.

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, gamma butyrolactone, gamma-butyrolactone, gbl, gbl dosage, gbl dosing, gbl effects, ghb