Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 03-08-2007, 15:38
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Regretamine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
LSD Bad trip questions.

*Here the flamingo comes with the mop and brush*

All of this was recounted to me by an Aardvark I know

"Hello. I had a very strange and bad trip on acid last night and ended up in hospital . I've done a large dose of acid before last year and was completely fine, but this time something went wrong... After I took the acid, I went home to get some things from my house, and just starting having some bad thoughts.. I thought I better lie down for a bit which turned out to be a big mistake, because I think I somehow fell asleep and my memory of everything after that isn't clear. I just remember that I was worried about dying, and that I wanted an amblulance, and then I thought I had died and gone into some strange new world which I was in the middle of and time kept repeating itself. It's very hard to explain because I don't remember it much, but I seemed to think I'd figured out the meaning of time or something. But anyway it turned out that my Mum found me and I told her I wanted an ambluance (which I have no memory of at all), so I woke up in hospital very confused.

But anyway for you experianced acid users, I was wondering why you think I had a bad trip, because I've done many drugs before and nothing like this has ever happened before. Also, do you think I mind will now be permanently damaged now? Cos I'm a bit worried about being insane... I want to do acid again because the good times i've had on it have been imense, but I don't know if that's a good idea... Any help would be appreciated!"

Last edited by Jatelka; 03-08-2007 at 16:54.
Old 03-08-2007, 15:43
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Bad trip questions.

im glad to see your reading the rules...

bad trips happen my grandmothers convinced that there a good thing and that they teach you alot,sorry to hear you had to spend some time in the hopsicle.

Post Quality Evaluations:
I must agree with your grandmother, bad trips seem to be much more powerful and they do teach you an awful lot
Old 03-08-2007, 15:54
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Regretamine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Sorry, how do you edit posts? I can't see the edit button..
Old 03-08-2007, 15:55
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
TMM probably knows what they are talking about.TMM probably knows what they are talking about.TMM probably knows what they are talking about.TMM probably knows what they are talking about.TMM probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 565, Level: 3 Points: 565, Level: 3 Points: 565, Level: 3

Don't self-incriminate, read the rules...

SWIY says he started having some bad thoughts. Bad thoughts don't just materialise out of nowhere. Maybe SWIY should investigate the cause of the displeasure. Was it just paranoia? If this is the case, maybe SWIY's loss of the ability to rationalise was his downfall. Consider trip sitters for the future.

There is no reason SWIY should be mentally damaged. Take some downtime and don't do any more drugs for a while, SWIY will be fine.

EDIT: Have to be a Silver Member before you can edit. A mod will probably take care of it for you.

Last edited by TMM; 03-08-2007 at 15:56. Reason: Additional info.
Old 13-04-2008, 23:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Female
taylordall is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: LSD Bad trip questions.

More naughty Aardvaark's words:

"The same thing happend to me on Friday night. I thought I had died and went to hell. I kept trying to convince myself I was still alive and so was the one other person I was with, but it didn't seem to work. After an hour or two I started to believe that I was alive and then not 10 minutes later I was still unable to believe that I wasn't dead. I had deja vu a lot also. So from the beginning. I was on pills and then after they took affect I went to smoke a couple bowls of weed. At first I started thinking that I was in afterlife. Which after life was, you live your life and once you die, you replay your life until you are dead again and repeat that for all of eternity. And I was at the beginning again but I was still my age and it was the same year. Then I began to believe that I had died in my friends basement so that is where I was going to be for the rest of eternity and it was hell and my friend was the devil. The next morning I was still having thoughts about if I was alive or not. Now two days later I'm still very shooken up but I've come to realize I'm alive."

Last edited by Jatelka; 14-04-2008 at 06:15.
Old 14-04-2008, 07:10
Silver Member

Male from Australia
tip is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2

The frontal lobe should not be activated with LSD at least until the age of 25. Age 25 the frontal lobe fully develops and proper 5ht sub systems can be activated.

Swims brain had trouble coping with LSD at the age of 19, the brain was not fast enough to interface with this sporty molecule, now at age 28 swim can control the experience and even the hallucinations.

Frontal Lobe: The frontal lobe is one of the four lobes of the brain. The frontal lobe is divided into motor, pre-motor and prefrontal areas. The frontal lobe is concerned with reasoning, planning, parts of speech and movement, emotions, and problem solving.

Quote:
Adolescent Brains Continue To Develop Until Age 25 Researchers have found that the brain undergoes major reorganization in the area that controls reasoning, problem solving, impulses, and emotions. In addition, they have found that the adolescent brain is different than the adult brain and continues to develop and grow until the age of 25. This discovery has led them to believe that adolescence is a period of vulnerability. Although a thorough understanding of the human brain and its functions may not provide special insights or concrete answers regarding the teen-age mind, it may help explain some teen-age behaviors.

Last edited by tip; 14-04-2008 at 07:17.
Old 17-04-2008, 04:17
Silver Member

27 y/o Female
Purusha is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1

SWITY mentioned that they started to have bad thoughts and then things went bad. SWIM is not as experience as some. (maybe only tripped about twenty times on LSD and a handful on mushies). Although when SWIM was trippin' this weekend she suddenly thought about her friend who passed away and all of a sudden it wirled SWIM into a bad trip. She couldn't trust the people she was with and was suddenly disgusted, started throwing up, and started geeking about how much she ruined her life, and so on. SWIY might of had a bad trigger that SWIY doesn't remember. However, SWIM agrees with TMM, take a break for a while and then see how SWIY would feel trippin' again.
Old 17-04-2008, 05:01
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Swims seahorse has found that nuking the Acid wave with a DXM bomb can curb the bad trip in to a positive experience, but then there is a smothering of LSD’s effects as the DXM takes over.

Dangerous advise.
Old 19-04-2008, 03:43

Female
cb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

the same thing happened to a friend of mine on a recent trip he went on. He wanted an ambulance. but then, he didnt because he wasnt sure if he was going to die. it was all an insanely crazy night for him.
Old 19-04-2008, 11:11

37 y/o Male
Salvinorum should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

From the responses in this thread, I think there is a major ununderstanding of what a "bad trip" is! A bad trip is something objective, it is not based on opinion, the degree of "bad" doesn't fluctuate and certainly cannot become "good" in some cases, open for interpretation.

Any trips described as "I had bad thoughts about my friends who passed away", or "I thought the evil elf in the computer game was gonna kill me and he kept on trying" or anything similar are not bad trips, they are only bad trips to that specific tripper who interprets the events as bad.

Often, experienced trippers take these negative trips which are often confused with bad trips, and analyze them in the same way as the positive, highly stimulating trips. To such a tripper, all these "bad trips" as described by people who didn't like their hallucinations or their thoughts, actually become good trips.

A bad trip on a psychedelic drug is very specific, and deals with loss of knowledge that one is under the influence, with two consequences. Either the person believes he is close to death, and the added anxiety and fear/paranoia from the drug makes them completely irrational and out of control, or more often, the person believes that they will remain in their present state, which is very undesirable, for the rest of their life, and they become completely obsessed with the notion that they have ruined their personality, their thoughts dominated by notions that they are emotionally and perceptionally damaged beyond repair.

Believe me, if you think having a trip which made you focus on negative events in your life which you tried to forget is "bad", you do not want to experience an actual bad trip.

Once you understand that psychedelics are not party drugs, you will never call an experience which is different from your expectation "bad". You may hate having to analyze some event in your life when all you wanted to do is laugh and look at your hand trails, but a "bad trip" it ain't.

well said
Old 13-06-2008, 05:39

35 y/o Male
stuckinabeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Salvinorum, unfortionately swim and am way to close to has had a "real" bad trip on LSD. The kind where you think you are stuck there forever and you have ruined your life and personality forever.

He was 16 and for some stupid reason he continued to take lsd with negative results. Never a true bad trip after that, but many unpleasant ones. He is now 29 and this ghost has followed him through out his life.

He now suffers from severe social anxiety. It seems like you know your stuff on this subject and Im wondering if you OR anyone know of anything that could help my dear friend?

He has became very close with mushrooms in his adult life but only at low to moderate doses. He has often wondered if a very high dose of mushrooms taken for the right spiritual purpose could possible benefit him......OR......if he decided to take LSD again now that he is much more experienced tripper (with mushrooms atleast) in hopes that it could open him up opposite of how it totally closed in on him?
Old 13-06-2008, 06:16
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Silly amounts of LSD should be postponed until the age of 25. Mature trippers never seem to lose it or get permanent unwanted changes. This social anxiety caused was similar in swims monkeys’ experience. It’s because you have been woken up! And deep down you know how fucked up society is because not enough people have taken or can take LSD. Especially through the university years. There’s just not enough acid anymore now that the government sees the advantage of fucking society up on cocaine.

Last edited by tip; 13-06-2008 at 06:38.
Old 13-06-2008, 21:27

Male from United States
captainofcrush is a decent psychonaut.

A bad trip is a combination of dysphoria and a panic attack that doesn't end until the trip is over. It is not the kind of panic attack one can control. It is just part of the trip. If SWIY had a bad trip, SWIY should have realized the difference between the bad trip panic attack and regular anxiety one may feel on acid. It is a horrible thing. SWIM did not believe bad trips could happen when he first started taking acid and couldn't understand how acid could be bad. But SWIM eventually discovered how cruel acid can be.

Last edited by captainofcrush; 13-06-2008 at 22:34.
Old 14-11-2008, 09:28

27 y/o Male
dtc119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

so, i found this forum via google and i just had to post in this thread

I found a piece of paper on the floor, with an experience written on it, which I had to share with you all

"So, my first bad trip was my 4th or 5th trip on mushrooms. it was the first whole 8th that i'd eaten. the first trips were mostly about 2g... anyway. this mushroom trip was totally different. 19 years old, first trip alone with 1 other guy in his apartment that i'd only been to once before for about 2 hours, who i thought i knew well but turned out to be a very bad friend.. to continue,

first the shrooms kicked in and visualizations were intense..i sang the entire album of taking back sunday's 'where you want to be' and 'tell all your friends' word-for-word at the top of my lungs... trip was awesome and then turned sour. at the end of the second album i realize how intense the two albums are, full of heart-ache and in-depth, layered inside hints of relationships of what happened in them. i felt like i was the singer and just realized how perfect of a song i had just written and that how i'm going to start a musical revolution... (Memory skips to..) i start losing control of my motor skills... laying in front of a fireplace, burning up in my hoody, not able to take off my hoody properly, getting lost in my hooded sweatshirt, rational thinking is impossible..friend starts playing crazy notes on electric guitar (long, strung out notes, abstract and creepy)..
(Memory skips to..) Some stranger comes in the house that I've never met but my friend knows, he starts hanging out in the living room. They may have been messing with me, but somehow I get stuck in this loop of where I start saying "I don't know what's going on" and they keep repeating the same reactions or something... I start walking around aimlessly around the living room,,, my friend that I'm tripping with says that I can't go outside b/c someone will call the cops... I try calling my friend... throw the phone at the sliding balcony window b/c friend doesn't pick up and i don't know where he is and i want him to hear this song....

(Memory skips to....)

And then the trip goes horrible...

I start walking around the living room, silent, so does my friend.... silent... I think that armageddon has happened and that everyone is like this, walking around, brainless, incapable of rational thought... living hell...

I go into my friend's room.... lie down in the corner.... I just want to sleep... make it stop.....

I spin in my head like i'm drunk.... try to find that 'sleep-place'....somehow get sucked into this asleep-like state.... my eyes are open/half-open... i'm paralyzed... believing that I have died... that my family or hospital people will find my body... hearing their reactions of my death and my actions in life... this lasts for what felt like hours...

I then get up... thinking i'm dead.... in hell...I pace the hall between my friend's bedroom and living room/kitchen.... over and over.... probably 200 times it seems.. my contacts are dried out and make a hard film over my eyes... i think it's my eyeballs that dried out.. that i'm a ghost/spirit doomed to walk life like this forever.... i pace that 6-foot hallway, enter his room, and turn around and go back into the hallway... thinking over and over 'i can't believe i died'... after a while my 'friend' goes into his room, lies on his bed... each time i enter the room to re-pace the hall he is in his bed in a different freaky-position with his face/hands contorted...This goes on for a while..

(skip to) I enter the bathroom... I lie down on the floor... the paralyzis kicks in again... I can't move.... I try to pull myself up and get up... paralysis is too strong... my friend appears in the doorway, asks if i'm ok... i'm silent the ENTIRE trip.. i just nod.. he asks 'Do you want to be left alone?'.. I guess I nodded? He asks "Do you want the light out?" I guess I nodded? He turns out the light... TOTAL fucked up shit.. paralyzed.. in the floor..... just stuck in this endless loop of trying to pull my head up off the ground...

so, that was my first bad trip...."

And, strangely, sometime later, I found another bit of paper (who is it who writes these things down?) describing a much more intense trip than the first: Reading it shook me pretty hard.

"second bad trip was a little more recent.. I'm 21 now.. about 3 weeks ago I tripped acid for the 3rd time... first time i took 1 hit, second time 1.5, this trip i took 3 hits... I'm not sure if this was bad acid or what, but my trip was fine for a bit.. took about 1.5 hours to kick in... about 3 hours in i go outside of my apartment for a cigarette. there are 4 people in my apartment/surroundings. my roommate(not tripping) his girlfriend(tripping) and two buddies (not tripping).. 2 guys are outside on the patio with me.. start asking about my trip... one guy asks me if 'i'm coming out of a rough patch..' and if 'this is just a low part of my life' or something? death starts coming up in my mind.... church bells down the street turn on... I think I'm dead.... The sudden realization that I had somehow died and was having an out of body experience hit me. I ask 'So i this it?'

my friend says what?

'This is hell and you're the devil?'

my friend didn't say 'no' he just made a confused face that i didn't really notice..
i repeat the question...I honestly believe it... that he was the devil and it was going to be like this for eternity.. sitting on that patio with him not really talking about anything...
I ask "Is this it?"

"So now what? Do I start over?"

...I really thought that :hell: was dying, staying in this state for eternity(or some amount of time), and then reliving the same life that you had, but somehow knowing how useless it is the whole time.. not being able to change anything... not knowing that you're dead until the end... but you just know somehow...like when I looked into his face (and his face was quite devilish, really) I had deja vu, like I HAD done this life many times and this was the part where I die and confront the devil and we somehow have this conversation about my life but he already knows everything.. and is grinning the whole time... and this thought in the back of my mind says (Do you get it? This is the part where you die, you don't have a choice, and you have to relive all that pain all over again, but this part is the worst... when you realize that you're dead and are not going to be able to do anything again.... (writing about this is choking me up... my heart's racing... this is seriously one of the worst experiences you can have) it also seemed like "The devil was making me forget for a second, but then I would remember.. and that feeling would sweep all over me again"... it was horrible"

I start freaking out wanting cigarettes... Time SKIPS in this trip and I go from lighting a cig to having a completely-ashed cig in a matter of fractions of seconds... reaffirming i'm in hell..that cigarettes won't help me now...

it felt like there were no more cigarettes and my friend was doing this 'grin' thing that I thought was saying to me "that's just the irony of it...you died.. do you get it now?" ... it freaks me out.. i yell for my roommate... I have forgotten that I have dropped acid at this point. I explain that thoughts of death are really freaking me out.... I feel like i'm going to die... (suddenly the belief that I have died and my roommate put my body in his basement come to me.........also the belief that I had killed his girlfriend and stole his car and then died....)

My roommate reminds me that I have dropped acid and will be fine (I have yet to thank him for this, I'm not sure he realizes how important that was to me) I then remember that I have dropped acid and I snap out of it for a little bit.... Those 2 friends on the patio leave... my roommate and his gf are left in the house..

things are fine for about half an hour

i go out for a cig... come back in... as i close the door, i have deja vu about closing the door... and then i turn around to walk down the hall, and i have deja vu about walking past the garbage can in the hall...

and then it hits me... that I died again.

The sudden realization that something INCREDIBLY horrible hits me.

The sudden belief that every secret thing that I have kept stored in me like an incredibly-sad story-book that would change the world if i publicized it... all of it was an incredibly ironic twist that satan had devised to make it sting oh-that-much-more at the end... all those unresolved relationships that are ended with death... all those joys you had in life.. that it was all just a pre-made-up story by the devil that is written down somewhere and when you die, it all comes up and it's the saddest thing.. ..... (god it just freaks me out thinking about it.)

anyway, so. I just wanted to post b/c of some of the posts that I read on here and I'm just happy that I'm not the only one that freaked out and thought that they were dead and they were in hell/limbo/etc... it's awful and i wish i could have been there for you. I feel for you man, and I know exactly how it feels. I'm not a religious person so it was all that more intense for me. It's up to you how to analyze that trip...I haven't let them affect my religious views much... I still believe that when I die, that if there was an omnipotent being the whole time, surely I wasn't expected to pick the 'right' god. I know that I sin and I know that I live a 90%-of-the-time-being-the-best-person-i-can-be-and-surely-that-counts-for-something. if that is my fate... to end up in that place.... i will always fear death because of it.... it made me respect life more, i'll tell you that.

So.. that's it..

My aim: DTCarmicle
What i'm doing lately? Taking St. John's Wart, practicing "lucid dreams".. constantly doing "reality checks" to achieve lucid dreams... writing on boards at 4:20am..listening to brand new/taking back sunday/blue october/snow patrol/everclear...blah. good night guys. this place is bookmarked starting...now.

Oh, btw, check into lucid dreams... You can have dreams where you know you're dreaming on a regular basis... better than any trip there is..... Who doesn't want to control reality, move objects with their mind, teleport, fly, and bang their crush?"

Goodness, all of that on a piece of paper, written by someone else

This is so well written, I also got a lot from it, I feel it has helped me thank you.

Last edited by Jatelka; 15-11-2008 at 08:38.
Old 15-11-2008, 07:29
Titanium Member

Male
Frond really adds to the discussion.Frond really adds to the discussion.Frond really adds to the discussion.Frond really adds to the discussion.Frond really adds to the discussion.Frond really adds to the discussion.
Points: 663, Level: 4 Points: 663, Level: 4 Points: 663, Level: 4

Dtc119:

You need to read the forum rules again, especially the ones regarding self-incrimination. You're in violation of these rules, and people who violate them will be banned if they don't follow the rules without exception. The rules are there for their protection, as well as that of the whole forum. By admitting to a crime on a public forum (even if it's not a crime where you live) you're endangering yourself as well as the whole forum.

Moderators will help you edit your post.

RE the bad trips: it sounds like the narrator of your story should avoid higher dosages, since his troubles generally start when he "loses insight" - i.e. forgets that he has taken a drug and starts taking what's happening to him literally. When someone has a lot of inner demons or any psychological preconditions, or when someone isn't very self-aware and self-analytical, higher dosages can have a very distressing effect.

I would advise the narrator to avoid higher dosages in the future, and stick to things that don't make him lose control. Alternatively, maybe the drugs are revealing hidden insecurities and fears that he needs to confront? One of the main effects of psychedelics is the stripping away of every layer of self-delusion, and if the subject happens to be in denial about their real life situation, then they can be in for a painful confrontation with reality.

I would also advise reading through some of the sticky threads in this forum, especially the ones dealing with the proper set and setting for the use of psychedelic drugs (not that you would use psychedelic drugs, but still). Should you or someone you know ever be in a country where they are legal, following that advice will make a very substantial difference in the quality of the experience.
Old 06-10-2009, 13:17
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.elementality0x is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Swim has been sitting here for the past 2-3 hours? Swim's friends tried throwing him into a bad trip for the past 2 hours, andddddd swim thinks it worked.

Swim's trip didn't end up being "bad" but was definitely painful as hell. And "baddd" for about two hours. Don't know why swim was able to snap out of the horrible thoughts faze or how, it just happened. Swim just wants to add that bad trips look like a crazy cartoon world that makes swiy sick. Swim and some of his other buddies that have had bad trips said the same thing. He didn't realize how painful that crazy cartoon world could be, but there's just something about it that makes it hurt so bad. Bad trips/anything near bad trips are definitelyyyy something very powerful to learn from though!

Last edited by elementality0x; 07-10-2009 at 02:57.
Old 13-02-2010, 01:16

23 y/o Male
dinosaurusx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

This is an Aardvaark talking:

"Dude I fully understand how deja-va can raise alarming questions about perception of time, I wont get into it but I know how you feel its happened loads to me on acid but one sober time confirmed my sanity with respect to deja-vu.
In fairness I was awake for about 48 at this stage (accident) but what happened was a few of us hangin out at my place when my girlfreind looked at some stains on the roof and mentioned how one looked like snoopy, i looked up at the stains and found the one that looked like snoopy something something and conversations continue...

(btw my house is not nasty the shower had leaked on roof )

An undefined amount of time later my girlfreind looked up at some stains on the roof and mentioned how one looked like snoopy...

My heart started racing as I watched myself look up at the stains and found the one that looked like snoopy

Words cannot describe how unpleasantly strong this deja-vu was, I instantly said "woah.. deja-vu"
But, as I uttered those words so did one of my freinds.

We just looked at each other completley dumbfounded
I cannot stress enough how much that moment happened twice, I'm just happy someone else noticed."

Last edited by Jatelka; 15-02-2010 at 06:42.
Old 18-02-2010, 08:19

23 y/o Male from Canada
dante420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

My Monkey is typing on my behalf again! Naughty simian

"i had a similar experience to this minus the ambulance. but i did thought that i died for a moment. the weird time repeating it self thing happened b4 i died though. it was really scary."

What do you suggest I say to her, so she doesn't do it again?

Last edited by Jatelka; 18-02-2010 at 18:55.
Old 18-02-2010, 22:14
Silver Member

Female from United States
SamanthaRabbit probably knows what they are talking about.SamanthaRabbit probably knows what they are talking about.SamanthaRabbit probably knows what they are talking about.SamanthaRabbit probably knows what they are talking about.SamanthaRabbit probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 993, Level: 4 Points: 993, Level: 4 Points: 993, Level: 4
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%

My rabbit had a very scary LSD experience 2 years ago. Normally swim could take 3 to 4 hits of acid but for some reason when she took 3 hits of his LSD she thought she was going to die. After waiting around 2 hours for it to kick in she was in a completely different world. My rabbit was in a dark circus and not in her friend's house anymore. At one point she was in a bathtub covered in spiders, then finally around 12 hours later it was about 8am and my rabbits friend drove her home. When she went inside she saw her mom and told her that she had taken acid, was having a really scary trip, and that she didn't drive the car home.

Then my rabbit freaked out and was on the sofa screaming and crying for hours, and she said that her brain felt like it was boiling and like she needed to go to the hospital. After another 24 hours the visual and physical effects wore off for the most part, but swim did not go to the hospital and her parents didn't hold it against her, as she did not drive their family vehicle home.

I think that fear and sudden change are what made my rabbit freak out... It was a major overload for her to be visiting home for the first time since she moved, it was February 29th which only happens once every 4 years, and it was her first time tripping with these friends who she had known her whole life so it all was too much to handle.

Were there underlying factors that were different than any other time SWIM had taken acid before?
Old 20-02-2010, 10:41

47 y/o Male from United States
OrangeSunshine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

SWIM thinks there is verying differences in acid. SWIM has done cid where 1 hit will produce intence visuals and peaks. And other times just trip and distorted reality. SWIM has seen people take multiple hits of this kind and not really trip any harder. After reading these posts SWIM thinks it might be something else, as stated in other posts. Although SWIM hasn't tripped in many years and isn't sure this stuff was around then. SWIM always believed that acid that was made to be sold in large quanities to the "general public" was different than acid that was made for "others".

OrangeSunshine added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

SWIM wouldn't recommend taking more than one hit of acid. Unless SWIM knows the chemist and explains to him that this is OK. Just a matter of the ammount of LSD on one hit.

OrangeSunshine added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

SWIM also feels that this "milder" cid would be easier to get stressed out on. Especially taking more hits. SWIM never felt stressed on the stronger stuff. But has had some anxiety on the other stuff. SWIM has never taken more than one hit. Has had some "double dip" which was stonger. But no visuals or peaks.

Last edited by OrangeSunshine; 20-02-2010 at 10:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
bad trip, lsd and anxiety, panic attack, swelling at injection site