Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 30-07-2007, 05:28
Titanium Member

Male from United States
ai is a decent psychonaut.ai is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Information about passing COCAINE tests: a lot of water early

First of all... after SWIM doing a lot of research, most of the information provided in this particular sub forum is geared towards beating THC based (weed) tests.

SWIM never touched weed.. well not never.. but that's not a problem.. weed wasn't my drug of choice.

there is VERY little accurate information on this forum about passing a drug test.. SWIM knew something wasn't right when SWIM had a very faint line for my 2nd to last cocaine test.

First of all, there is a BIG, HUGE difference, between trying to beat a drug test for cocaine, and beating one for say, MADA and weed.

Cocaine itself is not what is being tested for. Cocaine itself is impossible to test for, it's in and out your system in less than 5 hours. what is being tested for is benzoylecgonine a byproduct that your body breaks cocaine down to once taken in.

Why is this important? Because unlike Weed, which is Fat Soluble... benzoylecgonine is EXTREMELY water soluble.. it's the sole reason your body breaks cocaine down to benzoylecgonine.. si it can get it out you system faster.

SWIM almost failed my 2nd to last drug test.. not because SWIM used.. actually SWIM hadn't used in a while.. but SWIM hand' been drinking anything it he last couple of days and my pee was bright yellow (That and SWIM actually filled the entire cup up)... the line still showed up but it was actually better last time (when I had used 4 days before and drunk a shit load of water)

the key to passing a cocaine drug test is to drink as much water as you possible can, as early as you can, to help the body in the removal of benzoylecgonine. with it being water soluble.. the more water you take in, the more it breaks down, the more it leaves, the cleaner your pee.

exercising, speeding up your metabolisms... will not have anywhere near as an effect as just pissing like a race horse.

SWIM downed.. let's just say a nice quantity of the hard stuff Friday.... after 2 days and drinking about 100 cups of water.... SWIM passed an at home drug test... not more than 48 hours later. Granted.. SWIM is bloated like he's pregnant.. but he thought it would be helpful information.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Dangerous advice on the water front.
Old 30-07-2007, 05:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Male
schwing is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: I want to pass on some information about COCAINE (ONLY) drug testing

Well according to Erowid cocaine's supposed to leave your system in 2-3 days in normal circumstances. Given that the average amount of time it takes for a person to get rid of coke varies by as much as 50%, I don't think beating the test after 2 days doesn't is too out of ordinary...

In any drugs test, they test specifically for specific substances, whether that be the presence of the principal drug or any of its byproducts. If I understand correctly exercising should help your body sweat out a lot of things floating around in your system. And drinking a lots of water has always been a common-sense approach to shortening the half-life of drug presence?

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to put you down or anything, maybe I'm missing your point (doh)
Old 30-07-2007, 06:58
Titanium Member

Male from United States

do some research..... it's readily available on the internet when people refer to drug testing.. to test for cocaine itself is a loosing battle. it is broken down and out the system within hours of use. you are testing for the byproduct of cocaine.

regardless... benzoylecgonine is to be treated like any other drug, and itself is usually in the system for about 3 days if done nothing else...

Just 2 weeks earlier SWIM had to convince the drug tester that SWIM was clean (he really was) because of lack of water intake
Old 30-07-2007, 16:33
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai View Post
the key to passing a cocaine drug test is to drink as much water as you possible can, as early as you can, to help the body in the removal of benzoylecgonine. with it being water soluble.. the more water you take in, the more it breaks down, the more it leaves, the cleaner your pee.

exercising, speeding up your metabolisms... will not have anywhere near as an effect as just pissing like a race horse.

SWIM downed.. let's just say a nice quantity of the hard stuff Friday.... after 2 days and drinking about 100 cups of water.... SWIM passed an at home drug test... not more than 48 hours later. Granted.. SWIM is bloated like he's pregnant.. but he thought it would be helpful information.
This is very dangerous advice. People have died of water intoxication, and drinking 100 glasses of water which equals 25 liters, 12,5 a day can be fatal. 1.5 liters of water a day is the normal amount for a human, around 5 liters can cause coma, and 9 liters can be fatal.
Old 30-07-2007, 18:12

32 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai View Post
do some research..... it's readily available on the internet when people refer to drug testing.. to test for cocaine itself is a loosing battle. it is broken down and out the system within hours of use. you are testing for the byproduct of cocaine.
I never said that they test for the presence of cocaine itself, just that depending on the drug, they might test for the drug or its byproducts. For example, when testing for alcohol intoxication level I think they test for the concentration of alcohol (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). For another drug, it could be its byproduct, etc.

When I said "cocaine's supposed to leave your system in 2-3 days" I meant that the substance that test for is gone within that time...
Old 31-07-2007, 02:08
Gold Member

25 y/o Male from Earth
Coconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,836, Level: 7 Points: 2,836, Level: 7 Points: 2,836, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0naut View Post
This is very dangerous advice. People have died of water intoxication, and drinking 100 glasses of water which equals 25 liters, 12,5 a day can be fatal. 1.5 liters of water a day is the normal amount for a human, around 5 liters can cause coma, and 9 liters can be fatal.
I agree. Guzzling down water might seem like a good idea in order to pass a test but you could easily kill yourself in the process. I think I'd rather fail the test...
Old 31-07-2007, 14:27
Titanium Member

Male from United States

Quote:
not in one day
Old 31-07-2007, 14:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States

however I can tell you that I workout on a daily basis and a normal days worth of water for me is about 15-20 cups... a hell of alot more than 1.5 liters

water is the worlds best nutriant... it helps you loose wegiht, helps you keep focuses, and apparantly can get cocaine out of your system in a jiff
Old 31-07-2007, 15:08
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

Almost any substance can be a poison, it just depends on the dose, this counts for water as well. The best way to get rid of the cocaine metabolites is doing heavy excercise like running or cycling, and drinking plenty, but ofcourse not too much water, max 4 liters a day.
Old 31-07-2007, 23:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
runfrom MURDER is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Water is great. It also makes you look more 'alive' physically.

But does water help remove meth traces from the system? Answers!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:01
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from United States
satinhide is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Quote:

This is a HIGHLY inaccurate assessment. Doctors commonly recommend that a healthy adult drink in the neighborhood of 2l to 4l DAILY, especially if physically active during the day. Perspiration and diuretic drinks require a person drink more water. 1.5l of water a day will have a human suffering from dehydration......

If SWIY uses a substance such as a stimulant or a diuretic (i.e. cocaine, meth, alcohol) please drink a lot of water, as it cuts down on hangovers, muscle cramps, and will ease your comedown. Plus SWIY will pass a drug test easier if SWIY is hydrated...
Old 06-08-2007, 20:56

Male
dosefx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

will excess sweating help clear it out of ones system?
Old 07-08-2007, 00:28

32 y/o Male

^^^

I would assume so... and also that regular sweat-out sessions (e.g. sauna, jogging, etc.) are more effective than one-time excessive sweatfeast... can someone verify this?

Share this on: