Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 18-01-2004, 23:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

UglyInfidel is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
LSD Not Working/No Hallucinations

Jatelka Edit: This is a Combined Thread. The older posts were made before the self-incrimination rule came into play: SWIMing (or similar) remains mandatory

ok well last night was the first time i have tried acid. I looked up alot of stuff about it before i took and i was very excited for it. At about 3;30 we dropped the hits. Between 4 of us, we each took 1. As the night progressed, i felt it coming on and creeping up on me, but this feeling didn't go away the entire night. I felt like it was gonna come and hit me hardcore, but never did. I got real f**ked up, i felt like air, yes air. Every stepi took it felt like i was melting into the ground. But one thing that pissed me off, NO VISUALS!!! I smoked up at least 4 times to try to intensify it, but still no trippin. The whole night i felt the same way, but i noticed a little thing, it was that if i stare at something, it starts to change slowly, then goes back to normal. That's really the only visuals i had. And when you're on acid, you shouldn't have to concentrate to trip, it should just happen, am i right? ok well i was wondering if anyone has an idea of why this didn't work? I know it was real, becasue i got f**ked up from it, bus the question is, was it LSD? Maybe it just didn't have a high enough concentration level? Someone also suggested to me that it may have been Liquid E, but i doubt that. Does anyone haev any suggestions that could possibly help me out?

Last edited by Jatelka; 21-05-2008 at 06:50.
Old 20-01-2004, 02:00

Dilluted acid?
Old 21-01-2004, 00:30

Jester is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Cheers, Infidel

I've done acid about a dozen times and only had really intense visuals once (on 400+ micrograms). I think the problem here is based on your expectations. Everyone builds up acid to be a really visual experience, which it mostly isn't. It's about changing how you think, how you feel, and how you react to things. That melting into the floor thing shows that the acid was pretty good. You also said that things started to change if you stared at them. If they fractalated (kaleidoscoped, etc.) then the acid was most likely legit. Just my observations based on my experiences. Not necessarily true or definitive for everyone.

peace,

Jester
Old 21-01-2004, 12:06

aerogel should review received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Actually, this as happened to me also. Sometimes, when I drop alice, I get no effects that could be considered. I've had some trips with a lot of visual, I see people, strange beeings, things that are not there... etc... I think you know what I'm talking about. But there were times, specially whem I bought acid in parties, they didnt do nothing. Sometimes I felt some visual distortion, but only when staring to something, and I only felt some fisical changes, but nothing special...

Now that I'm getting familiar with LSD, I know that this is because of the quatities, or the quality of it, and therefore, if I use a nice, fresh, acid, I will for sure get some visual, and more surely, another perspective during the trip.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:50

dspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
It just sounds like a low dosage of micrograms. probably 60, Back in the late 60's early 70's hits would consist of 150-250 micro-grams. Now its from 40-100. so instead of taking one hit you need 3-4

Last edited by Jatelka; 28-05-2009 at 05:57.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:25
Silver Member

icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
It could be a first trip thing, I know that a lot of people don't hallucinate on their first mushroom trip (I didn't), just feel weird and laugh a lot. Alghough I did hallucinate big time (and always have off a good hit) my first time on cid, I did not feel a thing 3 hours after taking it and decided it was bunk and smoked a jointas compensation; well a couple of minutes later I was trippin hard.
Old 19-06-2005, 03:41
Silver Member

peggs16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2 Points: 193, Level: 2
LSD: No Visuals?

Ok, so I went to Bonnarroo in TN and took a hit of acid for the first time in over six years. ALthough I did feel the acid feeling and felt sick, I didn't get many (if any visuals). How is the acid going around these days.........wasn't I suppose to see shit and not just get the wierd feeling?
Old 19-06-2005, 04:48

Female
Bojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3
I rarely ever visually hallucinate. I have the first couple of times I did it but not really anymore. I seems to have a lot of auditory trips where I can her sights and see sounds....When I first started tripping I would have Kaleidoscopic images visuals. Now if I do hallucinate it isn't as intense as before....the walls may breath or something may pulsate.
Old 19-06-2005, 05:00

Male
Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3

Acid ... sometimes you have visuals, sometimes you don't.

To me, Acid is many things. It can give me hallucinations. It can make what is actually happening around me feel more special, more magical(yet still appearing the same). It can help me fully concentrate on what I am doing (driving, playing an instrument, digging a hole). . . .

peggs said: "I did feel the acid feeling." This is a good start. But, what is the acid feeling to you? When I feel the acid feeling, I know I am Tripping away. Where I go with that super-charged Acid feelingis up to me.

Part of the psychedelic experience is taking the energy of the acid feeling and pointing it toward a thought (or feeling, or memory). This magic feeling isn't always magic if you are not willing to self-direct the Trip. So, a little effort can make the Trip much more magical.

When I WANT to have visuals (which is only oncein a while these days), I plan for them ahead of time (e.g., at T+2 I want to see my first crush, Janice, and be back at the School Dance). For this visual, Ipick a special song I danced to (or, for other visuals, I pick a song which has given me visuals before); I write-out what I would like to see; at THAT time, I read-over what I want to happen, and think about it a few times (Ooh, I want to do this); then I put on my magic song.

For me, this creates the opportunity to have my dream come true. The visuals (usually) flow. If not, they are real close to coming, and I can feel it in my soul that they are just an inch away (and that feels pretty good too).

A lot of drugs will work, whether or not I am paying attention to what is happening (these are low-maintenance). LSD, however, is high-maintenance; it opens parts of my consciousness which are not usually used (parts of me which are un-familiar). When these things emerge, it is easy toNOT want to look deeply at them (fear, confusion, frustration).

At this time, I personally intercede; I give myself permission to delve into this unknown area. This "invitation" frees that energy (which WANTS to have me examine that un-familiar part of me), and zooms me forward through that unknown place, and then beyond it(at this point, the unknown becomes Known, my friend).

It may be that the dose you took was a lot smaller than you have been used to taking (you can't tell from looking at a piece of Blotter Paper). It gave you the energy, but just not ENOUGH of it to overcome your usual Mind. This is probably the reason that many people re-dose during Trips, to kick the energy level Over-the-Top.Edited by: Solidly-here
Old 19-06-2005, 05:25

pcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
you guys evidently have never had good acid, i have several times and
once you trip hard, you understand where that word comes from...i have
had journeys my friend and it wasnt a fluke cuz i took the same stuff
on about 6 or 7 occasions and every time was insanely great. i cant
even put it into words, but when you trip like i have, you;ll
understand
Old 19-06-2005, 07:29

Male
Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3

Good grief, pcon, bragging is OK (but, running us -- and LSD -- down is less OK).

LSD is LSD. There is no such thing as bad LSD. It is either LSD ... or, it's something else. Therefore (to my mind), ALL LSD is good (it's certainly good for me). And, apparently it's been pretty good for you too (6 trips, 6 "insanely great" trips). What will happen if your next trip is a dud in comparison? Was the LSD bad? Was the setting bad? Bad hair day?

What you (might) have been trying to say is: "you guys evidently have never had [a BIG-enough hit of] acid." If a person takes 10 hits, that particular Trip will probably be intense.

Each person has his own, deeply personal, Trip. When I Trip, my experience is mostly wonderful ("and every time was insanely great"). I consider most every Trip a great use of my time. When I am Tripping, I (purposely) Trip Hard. I smash through barriers, I think deeply, I push myself to go further.

Some people spend a lot of their time hallucinating(good for them). Some people (like me, for instance) do NOT want to spend time hallucinating. If I was constantly hallucinating away, I would call THAT a so-so Trip.

Congratulations for having fantastic visuals (I guess that is what you meant, more info would have been nice). I hope you have an insanely great time, every time. I will end with your Signature; it is good advice for the Forum: "Most things are best left unsaid."
Old 18-12-2005, 18:29

27 y/o
abrakudabra is an unknown quantity at this point
My First LSD Trip.. nothing too exciting

So the other night my friends and I decided we wanted to take some lsd.

They had done it before (4 of the 7) and the other 3 of us had not.

I took one hit and nothing really happened. i had a minor body high, and more of a headache from trying to hard to see shit and figure out what the fuck was the problem.

Those who were experience seemed to be having a swell time, but apparently i couldnt get in to their world for whatever reason. beside it not beign what i expected (crazy visuals where things materialize out of nowhere) i couldnt quite see much at all besides and occasional shift which seemed to be induced by own staring and refusal to blink in an attempt at making this drug come to life. 4 hours after my first hit, and nothing too exciting, i took a second and still things werent quite being too cool. i was more in awe at how wonderful the sky looked and nature, then seeing any other visuals.

what could the problem have been. at times, for instance when i was staring at myself in the mirror, i had a crazy perception of my own face, i always looked surreal, but nothing lasted longer than say. 4 seconds.

any thoughts?
Old 18-12-2005, 21:58
Platinum Member & Advisor

40 y/o Male from Canada
Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.
Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8
What happened was the acid wasnt that strong as with alot of acid floating around these days. Swim can sympathize as it is always disappointing when you find out the acid is weak when you're planning to 'trip' hardcore into the unknown.
What was the situation you were in? You said your experienced friends were doin ok. Perhaps you were out socializing around others. When you become more experienced you will discover that acid doesnt have to take you to outerspace and back. Used in small doses a 'small' trip can be enjoyable to with increased alertness, giddyness, perma-smile etc., allowing you to be sociable without getting distracted/freaked out by intense hallucinations and the rest.

So basically this is just a case of high expectations not being met. There is good acid out there. Keep looking and be careful. Always trip with friends. Acid alone can be enjoyable, but is usually better with friends and safer if youre inexperienced.
Anyway im starting to ramble. Start using swim btw. And use the search engine. There is much info in this lsd forum about acid strength/tolerance/and experiences.
Old 18-12-2005, 23:45
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakudabra
So the other night my friends and I decided we wanted to take some lsd.

They had done it before (4 of the 7) and the other 3 of us had not.

I took one hit and nothing really happened. i had a minor body high, and more of a headache from trying to hard to see shit and figure out what the fuck was the problem.

Those who were experience seemed to be having a swell time, but apparently i couldnt get in to their world for whatever reason. beside it not beign what i expected (crazy visuals where things materialize out of nowhere) i couldnt quite see much at all besides and occasional shift which seemed to be induced by own staring and refusal to blink in an attempt at making this drug come to life. 4 hours after my first hit, and nothing too exciting, i took a second and still things werent quite being too cool. i was more in awe at how wonderful the sky looked and nature, then seeing any other visuals.

what could the problem have been. at times, for instance when i was staring at myself in the mirror, i had a crazy perception of my own face, i always looked surreal, but nothing lasted longer than say. 4 seconds.

any thoughts?
Either the acid stamps were low dose blotters or you have a tolerance for psychedelics which means it might take a little bit more dosage than the average person to get you tripping fully. But perhaps your expectations were too high. Acid doesn't make you see completely non-existent things, it simply distorts your vision and changes the way you interpret what's there. It is possible to see things if you stare at triptoys and shut your eyes for a few minutes though.
Old 19-12-2005, 19:08
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Regards SWIM's disappointing experience, I would ask is SWIM taking any medication? Some meds can totally block out the effects of psychedelics. Or it was weak material. Or possibly other factors as well.

Last edited by Jatelka; 28-05-2009 at 05:59.
Old 25-06-2006, 18:36
jbw2564

The Combined LSD Not Working/No Hallucinations? Thread

Please excuse me, I'm new to this!

So SWIM took acid for the first time last night. SWIM and someone else received really small little peices of paper, that looked like they were cut off of a larger designed paper. They put them in their mouth's and could taste something, don't know how to explain it.

Anyway, there were definite feelings of a come-up, and maybe 2 hours into it SWIM thought SWIM saw a hallucination of the light turn into the top of a jelly fish, but that was it. And then SWIM and someone felt totally normal again, and went to sleep.

So SWIM and someone felt weird, and saw hallucinations for maybe 10 minutes top, mostly just the light and then some color blobs on the wall.

So the question is, did SWIM and someone just need a larger dose, or was it not what they thought they paid for?

SWIM was very upset, as SWIM had been looking forward to this for awhile, and it turned out to be a flop.
Old 25-06-2006, 23:38
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Likely it was a very small amount of LSD. If it were a RC, it likely would have had a stronger effect. Much of the blotter going around is only 40 - 50mcg. A full dose is considered to be around 100mcg +.
Old 26-06-2006, 00:34
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
What did SWIMs friend experience? Nagognogs conclusion about a small dose of lsd makes sense, but seeing a jellyfish does not fit that dose. Perhaps this was the result of the placebo effect + a small dose of lsd. Maybe you were expecting to see "something cool" so you did.

When you put lsd blotter on your mouth, you can definitely taste something. If it would have been RC blotter, you probably would have tasted it a lot more. You could up the dosage, but SWIM would rather just get some quality acid so that 1 blotter would be enough to trip for hours.
Old 30-06-2006, 13:05
Silver Member

Male
Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3
or maybe you were hoping for so much you overlooked what was really happening.

my brother once took hoffman 2000 acid papertrip ... he said he didn't feel anything - but the look on his face told another story - he was lost in space but didn't even know.
Old 13-07-2006, 21:46

31 y/o Male
SweetAndTenderHooligan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
few noob questions: why was the (LSD) trip not what swim expected?

SWIM tried lsd last week for the first time. He took 1 tab, physically he was pretty fucked up but the visuals were pretty weak,vision was a bit blurry apart from that nothing. A freind of his took the same tab but he did experiance visual effects nothing major messed up colours, wallpaper pattern swirling round s**t like that.

SWIM had been drinking 4-5 beers before he took it and he was wondering whether this could have had a negative effect in ne way?? Also SWIM had eaten a big meal about 1 hour before would this have ne effect ? SWIM read somewhere that you should eat shrooms on an empty stomach, does this effect acid in the same way? Does he just need to take a few more?

SWIM is gettin some more 2moro so hed appreciate ne help
Old 13-07-2006, 22:15

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
welcome to the forum!

and swim is so glad to see that swiy is already familiar with the posting rules. to try and answer your questions...

1. beer to swim's knowledge shouldnt inhibit an lsd trip. beer and lsd operate on different pathways and receptors in the brain, so they probably wouldnt oppose each other. if anything swiy should have felt both tripping and drunkenness.

2. lsd absorbs through the mouth itself, not through the stomach lining, so a meal shouldnt affect the trip (but swim may be wrong about a complete lack of interaction). shrooms do, however, absorb through the stomach, so a big meal would interfere with their ability to be absorbed.

3. alot of blotter acid is generally weak nowadays, so it could be that swiy just didnt take enough. perhaps try 2 tabs and work up to 3 if two have no effect. for some reason some people claim too that they dont trip their first time doing acid, swim certainly didnt, although the people he was with tripped hard on the same dosage.

hope that helps! and good luck to swiy!
Old 13-07-2006, 23:46
Silver Member

Male
Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3
beer does work on diffrent receptors - but the influence on the brain does disturbe the way of the acid.

acid is a mind drug - so anything that will influence your way of thinking or reacting will influence your trip.

for swim beer and acid don't match - cause beer stimulates talking - thinking -- and acid tries to deminish that.

in addition - when you take acid and your mind is full - you miss out on reality ... the least thoughts - the more vision and experience ... so in a way - beer does make visions go away.

im(s)o.

(btw - lsd through the mouth and nothing through the stomach?? really??)
Old 14-07-2006, 00:05
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
No, no, no, & no again! Do it without beer first! For the love all that's right! Jeez!

A Certain Mouse, who had a marvellous relation with dear Lady Alice for over a decade, tells me that beer can, & often will, inhibit the effects of lsd. Alcohol works on similar receptors to benzodiazepines, which are often used to quieten a too hectic trip, so it makes sense that they will have a similar effect - in fact A Certain Mouse has often been fed a beer or two to calm things a little when things have got a bit much, on both lsd & Shrooms. He also noticed that drunkenness can indeed override the trip to a noticable extent when acid was taken during a sesh on the booze..

Acid can be absorbed through the mouth & the stomach lining - it just hits slightly quicker if held in the mouth rather than being swallowed. Sometimes.

Finally, as with any substance that is not quality controlled or regulated, one cannot generalise about the strength, especially when talking about substances potentially from completely different continents, made by different chemists with different techniques & standards. From what A Certain Mouse has been told there is some righteous acid on this Sceptred Isle at the moment, so fer the love of all that's right & true, save the beer for the comedown, or if things get too much. Try dropping one tab, sober, & take it from there.

A Certain Mouse does agree that some people just don't 'get' acid the first time - in fact he's met a few people in his time that acid has never had any noticable effect on. All the more reason to leave the beer out of the equation, & to give the dear Lady a chance to work her magic without interference from John Barleycorn & his friends.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good informative post
Old 14-07-2006, 16:39
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
NOTE: This post is only random thinking on swims part and offers no evidence, just having a brain fart haha...

Swim wonders that, even if the LSD doesnt need to be absorbed through the stomach lining, would having a full stomache weaken or speed up the trip in another way.

Perhaps that since the body is in digesting mode, and busy at work on that, maybe LSD wouldnt work its way through the system as fast (as breaking down sugars n such would be the bodies primary focus).

Swim assumes that LSD works mostly on the brain so this shouldnt matter too much, but if LSD does need to work its way through the system/blood, then having more glycogen in your blood surely would effect the outcome one way or another...

Or maybe the digestion would cause a lot of sugar to be running through the system, and help speed up absorbtion/spreading...

Really, Swim has no idea, but what he does think is that having a full stomache prior to dosing should have some kind of effect on the trip. Hopefully these random thoughts will help someone find an answer...
Old 16-07-2006, 04:21

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
anyways... didnt read the thread top to bottom BUT... alcohol is a CNS(thats central nervous system if you dont know) depressant. other CNS depressants include benzodiazepines for example which are known to be very effective at terminating the effects of a psychedelic experience. therefore it wuldnt be too bad to assume that drinking while trying to get off on acid(especially in a small amount) is probably not the best idea for being conducive to the effects of the drug in question. actually for a relevant story... swim recently had quite the run with the hallucinogens 2C-I and DOI (check the research cheical forums for info) and found that when one became slightly overwhelmed by the effects ofa high dose that some brandy actually put down the wave a bit rather quickly when a shot was taken(vintage 1804... nice eh? ). therefore i think we have discovered the most unhealthy chemical for terminating psychedelic effects... good old hard booze... swim is drunk right now by the way... not that it is actually something that matters but it is better to avoid posting when drunk... thats why all the little today on my postings. anyways... i ramble... cheers

Last edited by fatal; 16-07-2006 at 04:46.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, antidepressants and hallucinogens, antidepressants and psychedelics, antipsychotic, antipsychotics, beer, benzos, blotter, blotters, body high, cross tolerance, degraded lsd, drugs, effects of lsd, guinea, hallucinogens and antidepressants, lithium, lsd and alcohol, lsd and antidepressants, lsd and antipsychotics, lsd and benzodiazepines, lsd and lithium, lsd and mdma, lsd and mood stabilisers, lsd and ssri's, lsd combinations, lsd dose, lsd effects, lsd experience, lsd experiences, lsd first time, lsd storage, lsd trip, lsd visuals, lsd-25, lysergic acid diethylamide, mdma, placebo, psychedelic, psychedelics, psychedelics and antidepressants, serotonin, shrooms, sober, storing lsd, tripping, visual hallucinations, visuals, weed