Tryptamines Tryptamines and indoles.

Old 27-01-2006, 15:29
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
rocky is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1 Points: 108, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Big miprocetin report(s) (4-aco-mipt)

i have a very nice dog, he is very interested in rc’s and psychedelic compounds. this is a report on the last of the 4-aco(ho) tryptamine compounds he wanted to experiment with. he asked me to write this report in his behalf. he has so far tried 4-ho-dipt, 4-aco-dipt, and 4-ho-det. the final one was 4-aco-mipt (miprocetin). he wasn't really sure what to expect from it and wanted to get some 4-ho-mipt since by mr. shulgin's notes is more potent, but he was only able to acquire some miprocetin (he tried 4-ho-dipt in ranges up to 35 mg, and 4-aco-dipt in ranges up to 55mg, and he found out that iprocin (4-ho-dipt) was more potent and produced less shivering with higher psychedelic experiences, especially combined with cannabis - iprocetin was much more „shallow“ and not so psychedelic and mind expanding, so his conclusion was that HO compounds were actually stronger in smaller doses). he also experienced out of body experience with 4-ho-det+cannabis. there was one conclusion in using these substances; cannabis was very strong catalyzer and until he smoked some (never needed much) the experience was very weak in start but to fully blossom 10-15 minutes after smoking and he tried not to take any of these tryptamines without some cannabis prepared for the experience).

he finally received 250mg of miprocetin and was very excited since generally he loves tryptamines based on psilocybin, since they give me a warm and soft high. i must say that he had the „strongest“ psychedelic experience with iprocin+cannabis where he had the biggest ego loss ever, and it was really amazing, i was thinking in pictures and barking had no meaning for him. he experienced ego loss before on LSD (2 strong blotters) and on 20 or more mg of 2ce, but it was not so strong and overwhelming.

i will give you short description of his 3 experiments with this substance

1st trial
as i said he wasn't really sure how he would react on this compound so he started with the 25mg which was less than that mr. shulgin experimented in his reports (he took the 30mg max). btw. my dog is pretty big, weights 96 kg.
he was pretty surprised with the speed that this substance kicked in.
after only 15 minutes he was able to feel the effects, and it was pretty strong. he felt some pressure in his head and was feeling little drunk and had problems with his balance. he said that these effects were not pleasant but also not unpleasant.
the coming up took about 45 minutes all together until he was finally peaking. this compound really has very big physical part expressed. he was feeling the energy flowing through his body and this was pretty strong. visually he had much stronger experiences, but he could compare it to 4-ho-det but with much more greenish colors present everywhere. morphing wasn't strong but it was there. the only thing that really surprised him was the auditory change. everything sounded a lot „deeper“ like coming from some tubes and on the peak all the sounds from TV were breaking, like you were hearing a sentence and some parts were played trough a guitar effects processor
the experience itself wasn’t very overwhelming.
after some 1,5 hours into the experience he decided to try to listen to music. after some trials he „heard“ that the music was too distorted and i was getting annoyed by it and so i quit from this. i decided to watch „the ninth gate“ with johny depp. he told me it was a winner he watched the movie before but it was never so good – he finally understood that this movie was more than he ever considered it before. this was a „movie watching“ substance definitely. after the movie finished he was coming down and had something to eat (eating was OK, his belly had no complaints – he finds eating much better on tryptamines that on the phenethylamines). He also found a strong introspective quality of this compound. it was not as strong as on ethocin but he was pushed into a state where he started to evaluate his life and especially his decisions in the last year. he thought to himelf that higher dosage would increase this and he was hoping that this was true. after about 6 hours after ingesting he went to his basket. it took him some 45 minutes to fall asleep, but he had a good sleep, better than expected. one more thing, after the general effects got week he felt that he would like to take more, which was pretty strange to have this feeling so strong (he could compare it to the urge to take one more ecstasy pill after the peek has faded). i could say this was his initiation to this substance.
p.s. he had no cannabis on this occasion

2nd trial (3 days after the first trial)
he was free that day and decided to experiment with bigger dosage – 40 mg. the reason to increase the dosage was the possible tolerance and to have stronger mental effects which he was hoping for this time. again he didn't have any cannabis, which (he knows now) was a shame. after ingesting the substance, he felt that the come up was as fast as the last time and almost 40% stronger.
after about 45 minutes after ingesting he had to sit down and was feeling that his senses are going out and that he will blackout or he will peak his mind out. again he couldn't say if this was pleasant or unpleasant and i remember that he said „did i really want this?“. on the peak of his come up the sensation all of the sudden became very, very pleasant and he was feeling like nothing could touch him and a big smile covered his snout. again this was the warm and soft effect like the other related tryptamines have. he experienced a lot more morphing and the feelings inside were much more ecstasy like, not like iprocin or ethocin. the length of the experience was half an hour longer than on the first trial. the auditory change became more pronounced, even to that level that on the peak he wasn't sure if he understood what language did the people on TV use. introspective quality was here but not so pronounced as last time, he thinks the reason for this was the tolerance. again he had no problems sleeping, but again he had the feeling to take more after the effects were diminishing.

3rd trial (3 das after the 2nd trial)
i really don't know how he decided to have another go with this so soon, but he was just compelled by some inner voice since and he was sure there was more to this chemical. every time he used this substance on come up he wasn't sure if i was going to enjoy this, but at the end he was pretty satisfied with the experience - he was still lacking that deep tryptamines psychedelic experience. the other thing that was troubling him was the feeling to take more on the end of the experience and he was feeling like he didn't get that what he came for. this time he prepared very good cannabis to support the trip. he decided to ingest 30mg and another 30mg about 1 hour after the ingestion to ease the come up. cannabis really did soften the come up and he was really surprised on smoothness of initial effects. after one hour the effects are getting stronger and he decided to ingest another 30mg. he was ready to have a rough ride but anyway the best trips are the rough ones
after about 30 minutes after the second dosing he smoked another half of a joint. at this time miprocetin rocketed him really high. i don't think that he EVER had such strong visual morphing (he compared it with 4mg DOC experience in intensity but the colors and the feeling was much different - calmer and deeper, and the colors were in another spectrum, a lot of green and red-purple). for example he saw curtains where there was none, the floor looked like it was made of liquid. he was really feeling like he was floating in space. he also had a feeling of euphoria and he really wanted to speak with somebody. he said this feeling was much better than on any phenethylamines he ever had. it was deep, he felt internal happiness. it is also a very introspective tool, as he experienced this on smaller dosages but this time it was much more pronounced. he was thinking about his "dog" university, career and all the fails he made, but it wasn't bad in any way and he wasn't scared, just wanted to get it all right. he wasn't really thinking about his relations with other animals, he was not reevaluating his friendship and love, he was evaluating his qualities, target in life and really tried to learn from his mistakes. this lasted about 30 minutes and then i think he reached the combined peek what was really strange for him is that he was very hungry at that moment. i bought him some chinese food so he started to eat, it was very good and his appetite wasn't affected by the strength of the experience. i'm not sure if the food was the reason but after eating it he had a cosmic experience. i could say it was mystic or ethereal, but what he saw and felt was just incredible. he was looking at the plates where he had the food and at one moment all the plates turned into planets and the table in between the plates and air became space, real cosmos. he could see the stars and the space dust. he was on the brink of tears and felt so calm inside so in place with everything and was a part of that space and floating in it for whole eternity. this lasted for a pretty long time. he could see space patterns (like the space was tearing through his reality) on most of the things in my room. the feeling was out of this world. auditory changes were the same as on the second time, he couldn't listen to any vocal music since the voices were pretty absurd (i played some d. bowie but it was too weird for him). so i had an idea. in the last few days he was trying to listen to classical music. i could say music is an important part of his life but somehow he just couldn't understand this genre. i sat down and put some vivaldi (the four seasons). he tried to relax but let himself go to the music so i shut the tv down and he closed his eyes. this induced a mind opening feeling for him, as if you just realized some complex mathematical procedure that you were trying to figure out for the last 5 days and you just thought you will never figure it out. it just became so clear to him. the music was playing with his emotions, it was talking to him. he had a feeling that it was the most remarkable thing he ever came to understand in his short life. it was so remarkable, so intelligent. how skilled and precise the violin player has to be to present the emotions, landscapes and complexity that interweaved this musical composition - he just has to be one with the instrument. after about 15 minutes of listening the weirdest thing happened – he started to cry, he was so happy that he just couldn't help myself. he now understood this music and it was touching his essence. when he closed his eyes he saw a landscape of a forest with various animals playing and how the music went on the landscape was changing (spring, summer, autumn, winter).
it lasted for a good 45 minutes. after that he just fell to sleep. he didn't try to sleep, the music finished and he just submerged in the dreamland. he woke up after about 7 hours of good sleep. i think the whole experience (from the start of the effects till i think he felt to sleep was about 7 hours). the next day he was full of energy and he wasn't feeling any bad sides. he finally got what he was looking for and i must say that he put this substance next to his favorite compounds (lsd, 2ce,doc,4ho-det).
p.s. he didn't feel the need to take more this time, miprocetin gave him what he was looking for

Post Quality Evaluations:
awesome trip report! always a good way to make a first impression here.
A nice detailed report. Thumbs up!
good report!
Details are good.
Very detailed and extremely interesting. two thumbs up.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 21-02-2010 at 19:49. Reason: prefix
Old 27-01-2006, 17:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Toltec is a decent psychonaut.Toltec is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1
I'm curious, Was your dogs product_very white-ish and granular in appearance?

Nice report, Swims thinking about this compound for his next science project.
cheers

Last edited by Toltec; 28-01-2006 at 15:47.
Old 28-01-2006, 14:02
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toltec
that's exactly how my dog would describe it

thanks for welcoming me to the forum. i hope my dog will be in a good mood to tell me more of his psychonaut stories so i can pass them to you
Old 30-01-2006, 09:27
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
Well I have to update you all on the events that happened this Saturday. A friend of my dogs called on Saturday asking him if he would be up for one pleasant miprocetin afternoon. The reports I wrote in the post above happened about a month ago so my dog decided he was willing to try it again.
In the meantime my dog had a nice, little bloody, steak and decided to drop one tablet of dramine to avoid any possible sickness. His friend arrived 45 minutes after that and prepared the dosages on a scale. 2 capsules of 25 mg for my dog (one to take immediately and the second after one hour to avoid any nausea) and 50mg for his friend. Both of them had already experienced 50 mg dosage and it was what they said the best dosage. They both had a few puffs of joint before ingesting.
What happened was very strange. Usually 4-aco-mipt kicks in very fast but after 1 hour he was barely noticing it so he took the other pill. Only 10 minutes after ingesting the second he was feeling the come up was coming very fast and that the effects very increasing much more than he was used to. He spoke to his friend who wasn't experiencing it so fast and hard. Anyway in the next half an hour the effects were so heavy he could describe it as the dosage of 50 mg multiplied by 10!!! At this moment a lot of things went trough my dogs head. Ego loss was so massive he was really thinking he was melting away. I must say that this wasn't a bad trip, and there were no frightening feelings but it was the most intense experience that my dog had ever (and believe me my dog had pretty profound LSD and DMT experiences). After about 1 hour after ingesting the second pill he was feeling like he smoked some 5-meo-dmt, but so strong that he didn't know if he had his eyes closed or open. He asked his friend if he was feeling it so strong - he said no, for him it was what he experienced before. At this time my dog was so messed up that some plot schemes came to his mind - that his friend gave him more (since he wasn't checking the scale when he was preparing it), or maybe put some 5-meo-amt in it. Everything was morphing so hard that he wasn't recognizing my flat or his friend. When he thought he was normalising the trip he would walk a little and all of the sudden he was experiencing sudden ego loss that he almost blacked out from. After a while he decided to lay down and drop his panic and melt with what miprocetin gave him. It was a universe to its self, like a mixture of DMT and mushrooms, fractals everywhere and really massive feelings of universe end ego loss. After only 2 hours the effects where diminishing very rapidly and his friend was feeling the effects stronger but not near what my dog went trough. It seemed that his liver gave trough a lot more material to his brain and it arrived there almost simultaneously. They talked a lot what may have caused that my dog had so intense experience. 5 hours after ingesting my dog was at the baseline, which was SO strange since miprocetin usually last for 7 hours, for comparing, his friend was still going very strong. It is still a mystery to me but it seems this was THE trip that some people just have to experience even on smaller dosages. I have to emphasize this once again, this was the strongest experience my dog ever had, he tried very big dosages of mushrooms, 2CE, 2CI, 2CT2, DOC, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-DET, 5-MeO-DMT and LSD and I can only say it was a new dimension of hallucinogenic experience, like all the rest were merely a joke compared to this one. There was no fear no discomfort except the panic that showed its face when some stupid plots went trough his mind. At the end he didn't feel any nausea at all. After he just let him self go it was fantastic, but because he wasn't expecting something like this it could have been much worse. My dog didn't use anything in the past month and was regularly exercising (some creatine supplements were added to his nutrition). I hope someone will find this update useful.

happy tripping

Old 31-01-2006, 02:29

51 y/o Male from United States
glogga needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
^^^

Well the first three experiences above were all just 3 days apart. Maybe your dog picked up some tolerance the first few times he did it, and never got the full effect at higher doses, and then this time he did.
Old 31-01-2006, 04:08
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
WOW sounds great. That seems like a nice little dose you took. Let us get something straight though, you took miprocetin?? Is that 4-aco-mipt? Just wondering because SWIM has heard 4-HO-mipt called miprocin maybe miprocetin is the aco version. Either way your report sounds awesome hopefully SWIM will take such a massive dose. Such a dose of 4-ho-mipt would probably be stronger!
Old 31-01-2006, 08:25
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2
Down, Fido! Bad dog! Your puppy ate and this delayed the effect of the first dosage. 25mg - 30mg is quite enough of miprocetin. So, aside from delaying the effect, Fido then took too much. Next time Fido wants to take walkies in the Twilight Zone - don't feed the mutt. Empty belly. And don't give him/her/it 50mg. of miprocin/cetin or i'll call PETA. Woof!
all of this is true, but his friend had the same amount and he also didn't use anything in the past month but he didn't feel the effects so strong, this was very puzzling to him. but anyway I think you're right, maybe the food and the fact that my dog is more sensitive to miprocetin did it's thing. he will be more careful next time

to
raven3davis - yes it was the aco version, iI don't think I would dare to take that big dosage of HO version since I experienced how much is Iprocin stronger than Iprocetin

woof

Old 01-02-2006, 10:04
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
your friends should never be used as a gauge - everyone's metabolism differs. as a big ol' dog, yours should know that. good report, nontheless.

BTW, i hear diallylos and mipts have little noted tolerance with low dose admin...go figure
Old 02-02-2006, 15:00
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
SWIM saw someone else call it myprocetyl in another thread he is just confused. He has always just heard it called 4-aco-mipt and didnt know it had a nick name. SWIM seemed to take a high dose of 4-aco-mipt it does seem that 4-ho-mipt is a bit stronger. Nice report! SWIM hopes to taste this chemical soon enough at around 30mg, which seems to be just about right for a first dose.
Old 02-02-2006, 15:52
Titanium Member

Male from United States
GDxCAT is captain of the psychonauts.GDxCAT is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 675, Level: 4 Points: 675, Level: 4 Points: 675, Level: 4
raven

4 ho mipt is miprocin
4 aco mipt is miprocetyl
4 ho dipt is iprocin
4 aco dipt is iprocetyl
4 ho det is ethocin
4 aco det is ethacetin
Old 06-02-2006, 02:23

Male from United States
trypt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDxCAT
4 aco mipt is miprocetyl
4 aco dipt is iprocetyl
Although those names might be in common use, they are actually incorrect. Murple (with the help and approval of Shulgin) standardized the names of these tryptamines. According to Murple's nomenclature rules (i.e. the standard, generally accepted nomenclature):

4-aco-mipt = mipracetin
4-aco-dipt = ipracetin

All the other names you gave are the same as Murple's.
Old 25-02-2006, 10:35
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,118, Level: 8 Points: 3,118, Level: 8 Points: 3,118, Level: 8
SWIM recently revisited this one again after a break.

20mg oral 4AC-MIPT. Peak within 60 minutes, intense OEVs for about 2 hours, closed eyes immersed into sea of repeating visuals and lost in a floating world of flowing patterns. Surfaces were morphing when focused on them and the room alive with activity, but SWIM was able to maintain with company as needed. Mental state was somewhat confused at first, but once reassured that level was not going to become overwhelming, SWIM relaxed. Peak lasted bout 2 hours, slow decrease to baseline by 10 hours. Minimal body load, no nausea or other problems.

Though psilocybin has not been tasted in many years, SWIM is taken to that same place with this chemical. In a blind taste test, SWIM would be hard pressed to tell the difference. If anything, there was a subtle body high that was more electic than what SWIM is used to with a shroom comedown. The body high effect was subtle, and reminded SWIM of a ligher version of the effects of the 5meo counterpart. Overall, this one is very hallucinogenic and offered a similar insight and perspective to psilocybin. SWIM is not sure that it will become a favorite, however, due to a certain neutrality and lack of euphoria.

Snapper
Old 18-04-2006, 21:00
Banned

Male
Abrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toltec

Nice report, Swims thinking about this compound for his next science project.
cheers

SWIM is a little confused over this, he seems to think that 4-AcO-MiPT should be brown.

Last edited by Abrad; 18-04-2006 at 21:09.
Old 19-04-2006, 00:46
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Ideally it should be colorless - white. It turns brown with age - exposure to heat, moisture, light. It should be stored in an airtight container in a freezer. Ideally under vacuum in liquid nitrogen (don't try this at home!).
Old 17-07-2007, 16:48
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
rxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7 Points: 2,646, Level: 7
Effective Migraine cure: Tryptamine Therapy

As I'm sure alot of you are aware there has been a good deal of research regarding the use of psilocin and some of its tryptamine relatives to treat cluster headaches, and to a lesser extent migraines.

Swims significant other suffers intolerable migraines at a frequency of about two times per week. She often tears up from the pain and is very miserable. One night swim was around for one of these episodes, he tried some less pyschoactive remedies to no avail but eventually mentioned that he had some 4-aco-mipt and that a small dose may abort the migraine. He dosed out around 7 mg's and gave it to his girl. she reported her hands numbing up at about 30 minutes and that the migraine had completely receded after about an hour. On a different date swims girlfriend was having another bad migraine and swim had some 5-meo-mipt on hand, this also did the trick but with some trippy side effects. Swim believes that all tryptamines that effect those certain sub receptors they effect would be efficient in treating migraines. I remember another thread where a certain someone reported that a quick toke of DMT cured his migraine. Swim is thinking of investigating further with 5-meo-dmt and any other tryptamines that act fast with little after effect to ensure functionality in the real world.

I did some more research on the subject and it appears that the binding affinity of these tryptamine molecules could possibly ward off chronic migraines for weeks to months after ingesting them. I'm not sure how effective the non pyschedelic tryptamines used for this purpose are but am interested to investigate the effects certain half lifes of chemicals may have to do with the length of relief.
Old 17-07-2007, 17:39
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: Effective Migraine cure: Tryptamine Therapy

Have you seen this article....

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...=2161&catid=34

Have no idea how half-lives etc would have an effect: Sorry

informative interesting article. it is appreciated that you bring so many legitimate sources to this forum!
Old 17-07-2007, 19:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Heretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumHeretic.Ape. is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,529, Level: 11 Points: 6,529, Level: 11 Points: 6,529, Level: 11
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

It would really be wonderful if the curative effect of something as short acting as, say dmt were to extend weeks or more after. Good luck swiy and his honey bunny.
h.a.
Old 21-07-2007, 21:31
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

some trypts are effecaious in providing CH/migraine relief for some people. not all and not, unfortunately, for all.
Old 21-07-2007, 22:27
Gold Member

rxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPAC

does nano have any suggestions for effective tryptamines in this regard. I'm curious why tryptamines provide effective relief from migraines. My Aunt is a reputable pharmacologist and explained the mechanisms by which migraines are suspected to work and it sounds like it has much more then just a simple serotonin sub receptor to it. Perhaps the action of the subreceptors effected by tryptamines helps manage the swelling and dialation of blood vessels in the brain if not in general. Migraines are caused by swelling blood vessels and involve many various neuro receptors and possible surges of such neuroreceptors due to the dialation, why would binding affinitys to certain serotonin receptors remedy this. I have heard reports of tryptamines curing chronic migraines for weeks to months after single dosings, does this indicate that the serotonin is merely the catalyst for the countless reactions in the brain that account for the migraine or is it a short circuit or what exactly is it that makes tryptamines so effective in curing migraines. There a few commercial cures for migraines but these headaches plague millions of people, I think its worth looking into.
Old 23-07-2007, 20:07
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Male
samadhi_smiles is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

Think of it as a mechanism of action likely analogous to the inhibition of monoamine destruction. Irreversible inhibition literally destroys the enzymes capable of destroying monoamines, so for a period of a few weeks after administration monoamines are uninhbited due to the latency in your body's MAO synthesis.
Old 27-07-2007, 22:25
Gold Member

Female
Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.
Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5
Re: Big miprocetin report(s) (4-aco-mipt)

Swim has had several experiences with 4-aco-mipt and 5-meo-mipt.

Swim’s first experience was the result of a severe migraine. Swim had tried everything to rid herself of the horrendous pain, and when nothing worked, her significant other offered her a small quantity of 4-aco-mipt. Swim accepted and ingested 7 mg’s of the substance. Swim waited for about 30 minutes, but felt no cessation of the pain, and being unable to wait any longer took 2 ibuprofen. After another 30 minutes, her migraine was gone, which she found suspicious, as ibuprofen alone is generally not enough to stop the pain, only dull it, and she felt a suspicious tingling in her hands. Also she had acquired an uncontrollable grin. Nothing of note occurred and swim went to sleep as normal.

About a week later, swim began to feel a severe migraine coming on (Swim gets these frequently, sometimes 3 or 4 times a week, and they can be quite severe each time). Her significant other tried to aid her again to no avail, and swim was crying from the pain. She decided to try psychedelic therapy once more, this time on a more significant dose, and combined 10 mg’s of 4-aco-mipt and 14 mg’s of 5-meo-mipt on a semi-full stomach. Onset time was about one hour. Swim started to feel tingly after 20 to 30 minutes, and experienced the same huge grin. Perhaps it was just anticipation. Next swim felt a strong increase of nausea. Swim was unsure whether this was due to the substances or the migraine, as she was already feeling sick to her stomach from her ailment. Swim was lying on a couch, and stayed still for about 30 more minutes, still unsure as to whether or not the chemicals would do anything substantial.
After about 60 minutes Swim noticed strong visual patterning. The colors were vivid, especially bright, electric green and violet. Swim glanced at her SO and saw his face rippling, then realized that she was tripping and informed him of it. The walls began to move as though they were breathing, and Swim, who was feeling very uncomfortable in the basement room she was lounging in, decided to venture outdoors. Swim tried to stand up and experienced an extremely intense body load. Swim felt as though she could barely move any of her limbs, and walking almost hurt. Swim made it out to the backyard with her SO’s aid, and looked out upon an alien landscape. The sky was a brilliant violet color, and the trees were bright green. Interspersed throughout the larger trees were tiny, twisted fairy-tale trees and little cottages, and everything seemed to be tilted inward as though swim was inside a snow globe. Swim’s SO entertained her by offering her various flowers and objects to gaze upon, and swim was shocked when the lily she was holding wrapped its leaves, which resembled arms, around her wrist.
After about an hour of this, Swim decided to venture out into the world for food. It was about 1 am, so swim’s SO drove her to a fast food restaurant with a drivethrough. Swim loved driving; it felt like swim was riding on a magic carpet, and swim begged her SO to sing along with the music they were listening to. Swim felt as though she could feel the music within her body, which was one of the most delightful things she has ever experienced. Swim behaved okay at the restaurant, smiling dreamily at everything and trying not to look psychotic. Afterward, she rode around in the car some more, seeing everything in bright, almost neon colors, feeling like her whole body was (if this makes sense) going in and out of focus, and seeing little fairy tale huts and cottages everywhere. Swim stopped at a little playground, which looked like a small, underwater kingdom. Swim’s depth perception was horribly off, and the playground appeared to be miles away. It was really only a few feet. After being scared away from the playground by a loud noise that sounded something like a firework misfiring, swim returned home and laid in a hammock for a while, watching the trees holding the hammock up, which appeared to be looking back at her. She looked at the leafy bushes next to her, and the leaves began to move up and down their stalks, turning into little mice made of green leaves. The leaf mice performed an intricate and graceful dance up and down their stalks, then returned to their rightful places. Swim’s SO started to get tired, so he took her inside and put a movie on for her to watch while he slept. By this time it was about 3:30 and swim was still tripping pretty hard. Swim watched the movie, and was feeling somewhat more mellow, but wishing the trip would just end. Around 6:00 she was able to drift off to sleep, and awoke the next day feeling happy and migraine free. Duration was about 8 hours.

Swim’s trip was excellent, she had intense visuals, and apparently kept repeating, “this is so beautiful” and “now I understand.” Her migraine dissipated 45 to 60 minutes after ingestion, and did not return for almost 2 weeks, an un-heard-of figure for her.

Swim’s most recent trip on 4-aco-mipt occurred 2 weeks later, during her next migraine. She ingested 16 mg’s of the substance on an empty, severely upset stomach. Swim noticed none of the previous tingling effects, and so believed that she had not taken a sufficient amount. Her SO encouraged her to wait a little longer before taking more, so she laid back down to wait in her living room. After about 45 minutes Swim’s nausea increased, but swim still believed she was not going to trip. After about an hour and a half swim began to experience some visual distortions and realized that she was tripping. Around this time, her migraine started to lessen in intensity, and soon after it disappeared altogether. Swim spent some time staring at the walls and ceiling, most notable visual being Aztec cave paintings emerging from the somewhat mottled white paint on the ceiling. The paintings emerged like the hidden picture in a “magic eye” book, then danced about the ceiling, circling the light in the center of the ceiling as though it was a ceremonial fire. After about an hour of dreamy, floating visuals, Swim and her SO decided to take a bath, just for the experience of it. Swim was pleased to find that the body load she recalled from her last experience was not present, and decided to attribute it to the last session’s 5-meo-mipt. She enjoyed the bath; the feeling of the water was very pleasant.
Swim’s SO gently suggested they attempt sex, maintaining that Swim could say no if at any point it became uncomfortable. Swim agreed, as she felt somewhat euphoric, and her SO, as long-standing tripsitter, made her feel safe and comfortable. Swim greatly enjoyed sex on 4-meo-mipt, and during the act she began to think “to come is to become one, and we are one.” After this, swim began to experience constant psychedelic orgasms, with exploding closed eye visuals in brilliant greens, purples, yellows and blues. It was intensely beautiful. The experience was very, very good. Swim and her SO waited a bit to recuperate, Swim taking great interest in the maps on her walls. The water pictured on the maps seemed to swirl with the currents that swim knew existed. Next swim and her SO got dressed (swim considered putting on a ridiculous outfit, and wanted to dress up like a medieval princess or something similarly strange, but was afraid she would see someone she knew who she couldn’t tell that she was tripping, and would have to come up with an explanation for her wardrobe choices) and went out for food. Swim sang along with the car cd player, feeling the same euphoria associated with music as she did on her last trip. Swim then ran into some people she knew, which was very awkward. She was able to move normally, but laughed loudly and often, and knew she was making strange faces at seemingly normal things. Multiple people also commented on her extremely dilated pupils. Swim enjoyed talking to the people she knew from such a different perspective, but was quite relieved when she was able to escape her guise of normality and just speak freely about everything she was seeing (stream of consciousness style) once more. Swim returned to her home, had sex again, and laid in bed reading the Tao of Pooh as her SO dozed. She saw a great deal of hilarity in this text, and felt as though everything she was reading, made so much sense that she had to already have known it. The Taoist philosophy was extremely palatable to her in this state. Swim laid in a dreamlike state with mild open and closed eye visuals for an indeterminate length of time. It felt like about an hour, but was probably closer to two or three. She then drifted off to sleep and again, awoke the next day feeling fine. Duration was about 7 hours.

Swim found this trip very interesting because she was able to isolate the effects of the 5-meo-mipt. Swim thinks the combination of the two chemicals was an intensely profound
experience, and it gave her a great deal of respect for the substances. She enjoyed the otherworldly, dreamlike strangeness that permeated her being, but it is not something she would feel comfortable experiencing often. 4-meo-mipt on its own was still extremely unique and wonderful, but the much more manageable body load was a relief, and she liked that in an emergency she was able to deal with people without commenting on their changing faces or the other strange things that were going on around them. When swim tripped on the combination of chemicals, she felt compelled to blurt out everything she saw, and this could have gotten her into some real trouble if she was around anyone besides her SO at the time.

Excellent report. Very usefull.
great post.
Fascinating experience: Thanks for sharing. Migraine's suck (but have been absent since I've been using LSD)
Old 27-07-2007, 22:28
Gold Member

Female
Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.
Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5

Swim has been experimenting with 4-aco-mipt to treat her migraines. She has tried 3 times, and each time her migraine has been stopped completely, and has not returned for several weeks, a much longer figure then she is used to. A full account is posted here:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ght=4-aco-mipt

Some interesting and valuable additions to the archive: Thankyou
Old 27-07-2007, 23:52
Gold Member

i believe the bottom part is meant to say 4-aco-mipt rather then 4-meo-mipt, a small typo.
Old 28-07-2007, 01:31
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8

The experiments continue with Psilocybin and migraines. This opens a new pathway. I suggest you submit this to both MAPS and the Harvard quacks at Maclean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts - where they are attempting to launch studies.

Anything that can kill a migraine would be big news to anyone who knows what those are like. I do.
Old 28-07-2007, 01:58
Gold Member

swim and swipa will be experimenting with shorter acting tryptamines soon. swim and swip are looking for a short acting tryptamine or one that has minimal pyschoactive effects. suggestions?

Share this on:

Tags
4-aco-mipt, dmt, miprocetin, psychedelic, psychedelic therapy, psychedelics, tryptamine, tryptamines

» New Threads
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by Alka_holic
18 Replies, 444 Views
Weaning off GHB
Last post by gthug
2 Replies, 73 Views
How Hard was it for you to get...
Last post by Alka_holic
22 Replies, 1,289 Views
4-MAR and Drug Testing
Last post by williejo