Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-07-2007, 13:24
Silver Member

Male
juwannaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Learn to smoke meth, by someone who knows what they are talking about.

This is in reply to "insaneasian"s ludicrous thread, which is full of nonsense. He might have had good intentions but gives some terrible and potentially harmful advice.

Disclaimer: I do not do these activities, nor advocate them in any manner. I saw some homemade video made by a person who calls himself "swim" , in which he smokes using this method. Since someone who doesn't know what he is talking about is trying to teach people to smoke meth, Swim thought he could do a much better job explaining it, as someone who actually knows what he/she is doing.
with that said,

Your first sentence is funny, your method of smoking will burn through the supply faster than a speeding bullet, and is also potentially dangerous to the user. For a newbie, its much easier to smoke out of a glass bubble pipe. I don't have a picture, but it's a glass stem, open on one end, w/ a bubble on the other end, and a hole in the bubble. (bubble faces up when you smoke) Cut a straw in 1/3, cutting off the bottom 1/3 w/ the slanted edge. Load that up about 1/3 full, empty into bubble. (easier to load it in through stem side, since sometimes the bubble hole is very small.) Best to use an adjustable lighter or torch when smoking. Light the bottom of the bubble, w/ tip of the flame around an inch and a quarter away. Melt crystals down until they are liquid.....pull flame off. After a short while (20-40 seconds) , the liquid will then crystalize, forming a layer at the bottom of the bubble. put lighter up to bottom of bubble again, at same distance. Once it starts to smoke, use thumb and pointer finger(holding the stem near your mouth) to roll the pipe from side to side. You can hit like 2 seconds after it first starts to smoke. Take lighter off before you run out of breath (pipe will still be smoking even after u take flame away), then breathe out immediately. DO NOT, I repeat do not hold it in afterwards!!! The chemicals reach your brain almost immediately after inhaling, there is no need to mess up your lungs anymore than necessary. You get "the most" out of your hit right after its inhaled. This stuff is not weed people! If you can see smoke billowing out of the bubble like some kind of chimney, then the flame is way too close and you are burning the stuff that you worked so hard to try. You can hit continuously in this manner after the first hit. Only need to let the liquid crystalize during the initial meltdown, which is BEFORE your first hit, but if you want you can let it recrystalize between hits. (Total waste of time for a guy like Swim who needs tons of hits to even feel somewhat ecstatic) You don't need to put "flame on" (fantastic four style) for long periods of time (anything more than 10 seconds would be pretty long, imo) in order to get a great hit. When you are hitting it correctly, you'll blow out so much smoke that you won't be able to see your own face in the mirror. If youre not blowing out clouds of doom, then either 1) youre doing it wrong 2) the stuff you have sucks. Be careful where you put the pipe also, because the glass will be scorching hot. Swim does like to use a bong when smoking, the hits are filtered somewhat and seem to hit harder. just get a bubble pipe that has a long stem, then curves down at a 45 degree angle at the end. Use a cigarette to make a hole in a regular plastic water bottle, (at an angle of course) then shove the angled bubble in there, fill w/ water so that bottom of stem is submerged, then smoke away. I decided to write this because people could be messing themselves up, not to mention wasting tons of money smoking the way this guy says. Once again Swim recommends you stay away from this garbage if you haven't been acquainted with it yet, and if you are a newbie, please be careful as its really easy to do too much and start having bad side effects. Be safe and have fun.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Some good info here - thanks.
Good post nice tips
nice advice- swim doesn't smoke meth, however dmt will be much easier with this advice :)
thank you. informative.
Old 16-07-2007, 02:49
Silver Member

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2
Re: Learn to smoke meth, by someone who knows what they are talking about.

Letting the cystals melt down then recystalize for 30-40 sec is a great tip for huge hits, SWIM Has tried not doing that and the hits are very weak but wil do the job.

However holding in a hit WILL alow more to absorb and you will get more for your money.

Lots of that smoke ur blowing out is meth molecules, Holding for 4 sec should probably obsorb around 90+% of it while intantly exhaling would mabye get 75%+

It recystalizing in the lungs i don't belive is a big problem, obvously the longer you hold it the worse it will be but it wont be that much worse than a normal hit with an instant inhale.

Ur lungs are not like a glass pipe cystals want adhere to them that easily and would fall off or just abosorb as it tried to crystalize in ur lungs.

Think about it... if ur taking a 10 sec hit in the first place the first smoke you inhale will still be in ur lungs for 10 seconds if you instantly exhale after the hit.

So i don't see why u should just exhale instanly just caus the hit is over.. most of it was held in the lungs while the hit was taking place, for many people 10 sec +
Old 17-07-2007, 07:42
Silver Member

Male
juwannaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Swim is not really in the mood to fully explain this, but if you do a little research into pathways of inhaled drugs and how quickly they reach the brain, you would realize that what you said is simply not true. The part about "molecules" and the percentage numbers you doled out are total random guesses on your part, so Swim has to point that out, at the least. Like I said earlier, some swimmies might love holding their hits in like it was some buddha, but generally Swim likes suggesting the safest way, which he believes is a regular inhale and exhale. Swim could see the logic behind trying to get the most "bang for your buck", but if Swim has good stuff and knows how to hit w/out burning, that shouldn't even be a concern in the first place! Swim would rather lose a handful of hits out of the dozens he gets, rather than to even remotely risk doing more lung (or any other kind of) damage than necessary. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
Letting the cystals melt down then recystalize for 30-40 sec is a great tip for huge hits, SWIM Has tried not doing that and the hits are very weak but wil do the job.

However holding in a hit WILL alow more to absorb and you will get more for your money.

Lots of that smoke ur blowing out is meth molecules, Holding for 4 sec should probably obsorb around 90+% of it while intantly exhaling would mabye get 75%+

It recystalizing in the lungs i don't belive is a big problem, obvously the longer you hold it the worse it will be but it wont be that much worse than a normal hit with an instant inhale.

Ur lungs are not like a glass pipe cystals want adhere to them that easily and would fall off or just abosorb as it tried to crystalize in ur lungs.

Think about it... if ur taking a 10 sec hit in the first place the first smoke you inhale will still be in ur lungs for 10 seconds if you instantly exhale after the hit.

So i don't see why u should just exhale instanly just caus the hit is over.. most of it was held in the lungs while the hit was taking place, for many people 10 sec +
Old 17-07-2007, 08:08
Silver Member

vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up

SWIM admits the % was pulled out of his ass, and never claimed otherwise.

However he has also learned 1 thing with tweak, you can never have too much.

At least not here in socal with his income. He and friends have spent hours on the floor looking for crums that wouldent even give us 1 good hit with zero tolerance let alone ours.

And im not sure on ur stance with this, but its not really how fast the drug gets too ur brain its the % of abosrobtion that will change.

Theres no possible way 100% of that meth can be abosorbed with a hit the way you suggested with an instant inhale/exale... the bigger the hit the more that will absorb but the more that will be waisted as well.

So yes the safest way would be an instant exhale, however we're already smoking Cystal meth after all. Deciding whats better too get more for your money or least damage to lungs can only be left up to the user.

This SWIM however Needs the bigger bang for his buck as would most Meth users SWIM knows.
Old 17-07-2007, 08:15

Female
queen b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

i heard that u melt it 1st to burn off anything combustible. like when its fresh plus doesnt holding it in give the benefit of exercising ur lungs?
Old 17-07-2007, 08:33
Silver Member

Ha you could say that... but the damage weighs out that, might as well take big hits of air.
Old 17-07-2007, 08:40

Female
queen b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

i dont do drugs they r sooo hard to find , i just like to reminisce about the olden dayz, (but it never hurts to stay up and hope)
Old 28-08-2007, 18:36

28 y/o Male
lytesout is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim has an on going argument with some friends about inhaling air after your toke. Surely if you dont take in air, the meth smoke that hasnt reached your alveoli (ie. in your mouth, oesophagus etc) has no chance to be absorbed and is completely wasted?
Old 29-08-2007, 07:17
R.I.P.

Male
JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.
Points: 1,676, Level: 6 Points: 1,676, Level: 6 Points: 1,676, Level: 6

This seems like a well written and accurate assessment of how to pyrolyze crystals in a glass bulb... Most of it would also would be accurate for smoking DMT crystals. (SWIM does not tangle with methamphetamine but had to learn to use some of the same tools and accessories for his investigation of N,N-DMT/5-MeO-DMT). I hadn't said anything before but also thought the previous guide under this name needed some work. Thanks Juwannaman!
Old 29-08-2007, 10:54
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
At least not here in socal with his income. He and friends have spent hours on the floor looking for crums that wouldent even give us 1 good hit with zero tolerance let alone ours.

This SWIM however Needs the bigger bang for his buck as would most Meth users SWIM knows.

Ahhh the good old scritching days. Swim thinks most have been there, just looking for the rock on the floor. yeah right!!

The only deal with the big bag is it will always run out, then scritching time.

Yeah also agree that smoking wastes a lot of product if swiy don't have easy access.
Old 31-08-2007, 03:36
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Spain
smark is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM prefers to smoke meth. Swims preferred way is tinfoil, same as a heroin setup. SWIM sorts out the larger clearer crystals and smokes them first, trying to make it run down the foil, the better the run, if its clear and leaves no residue, its pure. If it sticks or doesnt run too well then it isnt the best.
SWIM crushes the rest as fine as possible and making a long thin line on the foil, heating it gently to make it stick then smoke up and down the line until its finished.

Swim finds that large amounts of powder in one place will cause the foil to burn through and leave a hole.

SWIM uses a small flame and gently heats the foil passing the flame along the bottom, never holding it in one place for long.

SWIM has smoked meth through a bucket(Gravity Bong), in joints and through a normal bong but prefers tinfoil although the 2 bong methods were nice.

SWIM holds the smoke in for as long as possibile or sometimes a small hit followed by a toke on a joint and holding the mix in, real nice too

A nice combo(also helps impure/powder meth) is with a rock of crack on the foil. Helps the meth run better and gives a great high

SWIMS advice though is keep away from the stuff if you cant control SWIY intake, dont become hooked. SWIM only uses meth occasionally now but spent a while using nearly everyday.
Old 01-09-2007, 13:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
runfrom MURDER is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smark View Post
SWIM prefers to smoke meth. Swims preferred way is tinfoil, same as a heroin setup. SWIM sorts out the larger clearer crystals and smokes them first, trying to make it run down the foil, the better the run, if its clear and leaves no residue, its pure. If it sticks or doesnt run too well then it isnt the best.
SWIM crushes the rest as fine as possible and making a long thin line on the foil, heating it gently to make it stick then smoke up and down the line until its finished.

Swim finds that large amounts of powder in one place will cause the foil to burn through and leave a hole.

SWIM uses a small flame and gently heats the foil passing the flame along the bottom, never holding it in one place for long.

SWIM has smoked meth through a bucket(Gravity Bong), in joints and through a normal bong but prefers tinfoil although the 2 bong methods were nice.

SWIM holds the smoke in for as long as possibile or sometimes a small hit followed by a toke on a joint and holding the mix in, real nice too

A nice combo(also helps impure/powder meth) is with a rock of crack on the foil. Helps the meth run better and gives a great high

SWIMS advice though is keep away from the stuff if you cant control SWIY intake, dont become hooked. SWIM only uses meth occasionally now but spent a while using nearly everyday.
How the hell can SWIY tolerate tinfoil for meth?! SWIM used tinfoil when smoking Oxycotton and such, before he quit...

SWIM loves the meth pipe/oil burner, it's great.
Old 01-09-2007, 16:28
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Spain
smark is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runfrom MURDER View Post
How the hell can SWIY tolerate tinfoil for meth?! SWIM used tinfoil when smoking Oxycotton and such, before he quit...

SWIM loves the meth pipe/oil burner, it's great.
Coz SWIM used to smoke H on the foil and the evidence is easy to get rid of
Old 02-09-2007, 04:53

Male
wynter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

Can you show a picture of how to add the glass pipe to a waterbottle? For some reason when I smoke it, do I put my adjustable lighter to the minimum flame or maximum flame 1.25 inches away? I waited for it the bubble to fill with smoke, and heres the problem:

Do I suck in with my mouth?
Do I breathe in with my lungs through my mouth?

I do this slowly I think.. for around 5 secs+ and when I breathe out, NOTHING comes out?? Only when I suck in fast, and keep the flame on for 7 secs+ do smoke comes out.. What the hell is wrong??

I smoked 0.2, measured with a scale, and it did NOTHING at all for the whole night..?
Old 04-09-2007, 04:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
runfrom MURDER is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter View Post
Can you show a picture of how to add the glass pipe to a waterbottle? For some reason when I smoke it, do I put my adjustable lighter to the minimum flame or maximum flame 1.25 inches away? I waited for it the bubble to fill with smoke, and heres the problem:

Do I suck in with my mouth?
Do I breathe in with my lungs through my mouth?

I do this slowly I think.. for around 5 secs+ and when I breathe out, NOTHING comes out?? Only when I suck in fast, and keep the flame on for 7 secs+ do smoke comes out.. What the hell is wrong??

I smoked 0.2, measured with a scale, and it did NOTHING at all for the whole night..?
What does SWIY mean by 'adding a glass pipe to a waterbottle'? You can't smoke with a waterbottle.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:25

Male

I REALLY DONT GET HOW TO SMOKE METH EVEN THO I"VE BURNED THROUGH ABOUT 1G OF ICE.. WASTED SO MUCH MONEY YET, NO STILL CANT GET ANY EFFECTS FROM THE ICE. YES, the ICE IS GOOD i tried snorting it, drinking it. I do not prefer these methods tho as smoke is preferred (I remember my first time with the dealer, nice hits)

I would soo much appreciate it, if someone could make a tutorial with guided pictures..

I must say this is a good post, but as a complete newbie, I still don't know how.. anyone can teach me how to smoke meth from start to finish with pictures for each step?

Would really, really appreciate it.

Sorry for the caps, it just agitates me that I've wasted so much money..
Old 04-09-2007, 11:31

Male

IM SO PISSED COZ I BURNED THROUGH 1G TRYING TO GET SOME KIND OF EFFECTS JUST BEFORE..! My friend smoked some thru the same bag, and he smoked it fine..! I did it clean, no other drugs and clean for a week. I snort, drink, it works.

I prefer smoking because i recall the first tiem with my dealer, was awesome, he lit and did everything else, I just sucked in..

I'm sick of wasting $600+ dollars on trying to smoke properly even with this guide..

Does anyone or can anyone help me and others?

I'd really appreciate if anyone could post up a detailed tutorial with guided pictures for each step, it would me so much to me.. and probably others.

Does anyone have a link? Or can help me out on this?

I've tried everywhere, google, youtube, but not one shows how to smoke with pictures step by step from start to finish.. Please help me..
Old 04-09-2007, 21:30
Silver Member

its you or you're shit... and if ur friend did it its you, you must not be inhaling right. u must be brocken... Dude its not rocket science, try applying less heat.

IS you stuff even smoking? If it is and the smoke just doesnt get u high then you may not be inhaling deep enogh or you lungs are brocken, you may never be able to get high from smoking.

LOOK! put it in the bulb, once it starts smoking just inhale the smoke, hold for a second or to and blow it out, repeat... THERES NOTHING ELSE TO TELL.
Old 04-09-2007, 22:59
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by runfrom MURDER View Post
What does SWIY mean by 'adding a glass pipe to a waterbottle'? You can't smoke with a waterbottle.
He probably means a waterpipe made of glass. Yes if smoked, the oiler is best. However, swiy can smoke their stuff quickly. It is the way it is. Also quality could have something to do with it. Maybe? Yeah swim agrees not rocketscience. Swim thinks utube has some videos? Swiy can check them out.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:50

Male

Okay, inhale sure.

How many seconds does the lighter need to be held for? So keep it lit at a 4cm distance for 10 secs+ and during this time, inhale for 10 secs slowly.. is this right?

If using an adjustable lighter, do put it on MAX or MINIMUM and at what distance?

Should he be lighting for 10 secs?? When he does 5 secs as the guide says, he puffs out nothing....?

So, if lit for 5 secs, does this mean inhale for 5 secs? or does the inhale go much longer?

I can inhale for like 25 secs.. but how long do i light it for?? how many hits does 50mg last?
Old 05-09-2007, 14:32
Silver Member

Dude it doesnt even matter that much, just as long as the smoke isnt overly harsh and you cant taste little nasty particles hit your toung its fine. SWIM has held the liter 2 inches away and sunk the bowl in the damn flame before.

I am sorry to say this and i don't want to be mean but you must be near retarded. (or bad shit)

First just look in the pipe without inhaling to see if ur shits even smoking... if it does (there should be a lot of smoke) then follow below.

Load the pipe up, Hold the flame about a half inch away from bowl (it doesnt matter how high it is just normaL flame setting) a few seconds after the flame is under the bowl you're shit should start to melt then create smoke, WHILE holding the lighter in the same spot start to inhale for as big of a hit as you can take, a few seconds before u cant take anymore smoke remove the flame (while still hitting) because the shit will contue to smoke even after the flame is gone (the glass is still hot) and blow out. There should be a good ammount of smoke.... it shouldent be harsh or anything... very smooth like inhaling steam.

SWIM learned to smoke this shit when he was 15 at home by his self on a stove top(no lighter just sunk his face in the stove) with no clue How the fuck to work it, it all just seemed pretty self explanitory... i guess not.

Last edited by vantranist; 05-09-2007 at 14:42.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:22

Male

Quote:
a few seconds after the flame is under the bowl you're shit should start to melt then create smoke, WHILE holding the lighter in the same spot start to inhale for as big of a hit as you can take, a few seconds before u cant take anymore smoke remove the flame (while still hitting)
So do I breathe it in slowly or quickly?
How many seconds would it be if i breate in slowly? Or fast?
If I breate in for 20 secs, does that mean i light for 20 secs? Holding the lighter half an inch away would burn it if I kept it under the bubble like that cos I do really long inhales
Old 06-09-2007, 01:32
Silver Member

If you are afriad of buring it move the lighter down a few centemeters... SWIM takes about a 10 second hit once it starts smokin. it doesnt matter how fast u breath it in aslong as it goes in you're lungs.

example: If you are breathing in for 10 seconds, the flame should be under the pipe for about 5-7 seconds. its really hard to burn it, once it starts smokimg and while you're hitting it you cna slowly move the flame lower and lower as the heat builds up if you are afraid of buring it.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:18

Male

say, I put in 50mg, would you normally smoke it in one hit? is that a standard hit (50mg)? or would 50 mg last a really long time? maybe 3-4 hits? would that mean u have to recrystalise it after u inhale for 10 secs each time?

and is it good to put the flame under the bubble about 2.5inches away (6.25cm)?
Old 06-09-2007, 10:02

Male

n btw how many mg do u take to get high, n wats ur tolerance like?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not self incriminate. Read the forum rules before posting again.

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps