Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-07-2007, 13:23

Male
wynter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Step-by-step instructions needed to smoke crystal meth using a glass pipe, please!

I recently got a glass pipe, its small and has a sphere at the end with a circular opening. I have never been taught, and I decided to try it myself. What I did not realise, is that I never got that "rush". All I got was a mental boost, and more energetic. It took me 75mg+ to get this effect.

Reason why? I was "cooking" the crystal meth. This is basically what I did.

1) Load 45mg into circular opening and place in center.
2) Light up with lighter with tip of blue flame touching the base of the glass
3) I see the ice melting, and creating a sphere of smoke circling inside. While I am watching this happen, the flame is still close the the glass pipe.
4) I start to inhale slowly, while flame is kept at same position.
5) Around 10-15 seconds of inhaling and flame kept in same position I stop.
6) Towards the end, I smell and taste a very strong burnt smell. Doesn't matter, I re-light the leftovers which is some kind of black stuff left inside.
7) Smoke that using same steps
8) Don't feel anything really at this stage.
9) Decide to load another 20mg
10) Repeat steps to smoke
11)Load another 10mg and repeat.

I never wash my glass pipe, and it has black residue inside and I don't know how to clean it.. perhaps leave it in a basin wit cold water? Or use those toothbrush things designed to get in between teeth to clean it.

If ANYONE can help me out on how to smoke properly and clean the glass pipe, it would be so much appreciated.

*For example,
What distance should be from the tip of the flame to the base of the glass?
When should I stop heating the ice?
How long do I suck for?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules on self incrimination. always SWIM
Old 13-07-2007, 03:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Re: Step-by-step instructions needed to smoke crystal meth using a glass pipe, please

You can get away with the flame berly touching the glass but its best if its probably around half an inch away from the Glass if its a normal lighter... Jet lighters are much hotter and should be alot further.

You will know if u burt it by feeling little Particles in the smoke when you inhale or a overly bad taste... the smoke should be smooth.

What SWIM does is the following:

Puts flame about 1 inch away from bowl let it heat up and melt down, once SWIM see's its creating a fair ammount of smoke he blows out all his air to create lung space and hit the pipe for as long as possible (usally 10 second hits) Remove the bowl from flame around 3-4 seconds before you cannot breath anymore air because it will still smoke for a few seconds after the flame is removed.

Thats all you really need to do... If its not working then mabye you have bad shit or smoking isnt a good method for you.
Old 21-07-2007, 20:22

Female
micken20100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Re: Step-by-step instructions needed to smoke crystal meth using a glass pipe, please!

it may not be working because you are burning the meth....Smoking meth is accomplished by placing a dose of meth on either a piece of foil or in a glass "stem" (a glass tube with a bulb on the end, and a hole in the bulb), then applying heat and inhaling the vapors. Smoking meth works very fast, but has much less duration (4-8 hours, without tolerance, depending upon other factors) than other methods, yet provides a very intense rushing high, and also a very bad crash. It's best when you have meth to spare and want to be able to sleep the same night you tweak. It's worth it if you feel like it is. To smoke meth with a stem: Put a small pile of meth into the bulb/bowl and place your lips on the end of the mouthpiece, and your flame underneath the meth. Keep your flame there until the meth liquefies. Keep the flame on. When it begins smoking, move your lighter quickly back and forth under your meth while you inhale the thickening vapors for maybe 3 seconds, and then remove the heat - the meth will continue smoking, so don't stop inhaling for another good 5 seconds, or until the meth stops smoking and recrystallizes in your bowl. Be careful not to apply too much heat for too long, as your meth will catch fire and burn up if you don't watch it.
Old 21-07-2007, 22:09
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,549, Level: 8 Points: 3,549, Level: 8 Points: 3,549, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Step-by-step instructions needed to smoke crystal meth using a glass pipe, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter View Post
I recently got a glass pipe, its small and has a sphere at the end with a circular opening. I have never been taught, and I decided to try it myself. What I did not realise, is that I never got that "rush". All I got was a mental boost, and more energetic. It took me 75mg+ to get this effect.

Reason why? I was "cooking" the crystal meth. This is basically what I did.

1) Load 45mg into circular opening and place in center.
2) Light up with lighter with tip of blue flame touching the base of the glass
3) I see the ice melting, and creating a sphere of smoke circling inside. While I am watching this happen, the flame is still close the the glass pipe.
4) I start to inhale slowly, while flame is kept at same position.
5) Around 10-15 seconds of inhaling and flame kept in same position I stop.
6) Towards the end, I smell and taste a very strong burnt smell. Doesn't matter, I re-light the leftovers which is some kind of black stuff left inside.
7) Smoke that using same steps
8) Don't feel anything really at this stage.
9) Decide to load another 20mg
10) Repeat steps to smoke
11)Load another 10mg and repeat.

I never wash my glass pipe, and it has black residue inside and I don't know how to clean it.. perhaps leave it in a basin wit cold water? Or use those toothbrush things designed to get in between teeth to clean it.

If ANYONE can help me out on how to smoke properly and clean the glass pipe, it would be so much appreciated.

*For example,
What distance should be from the tip of the flame to the base of the glass?
When should I stop heating the ice?
How long do I suck for?
Keep in mind we do not allow self incrimination on the board. Plese review the Forum Rules.
Old 05-02-2009, 23:02

Male
methtokenholepoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Girl, welcome to meth usa, such a wonderful treat, glad you have experienced this, as a non-native. Thanks for your questions, always a good idea and i hate when people can't ask questions about drugs....hello! it's pricy, all about self pleasure so questions improve your relationship with white lady to no end, don't ever stop asking, even if people think you are stupid, screw them, you atleast have integrity in getting high, a beautiful thing, well done.

ok, so.....cleaning....two options:
1. whink rust cleaner, brown plastic bottle....put a little in, rub out the black pieces, rinse with water, your shit's clean.
2. cereal bowl filled with water and one cap of bleach, put in the pipe, microwave for 5 min.......pull it out, watch the glass temp, but take qtip and wipe away blackness and rinse.

how to smoke?? boo, come to SF, and find some smokers, there are so many you can't be dumb enough to not find them and offer to smoke out three of them, separately, and only smoke them out with two bowls, don't get jipped by us. after that, you'll smokin' like a pro, ridiculous to type directions on how to smoke, you bitches much tweakin' on that old school cranky trucker stuff.....share the love...

good luck, get your smoke on, and please have a clean pipe......don't be trashy.
Old 06-02-2009, 00:27

Male
2pieces&bak is an unknown quantity at this point

From what i hear (from a great source) When people smoke crystal through an "Oil Bruner", It is a VERY delicate process... First they load the bowl with what was said to be about a half of a "line", not quite sure you can figure it out... Rumor is that the best flame is that of a regular bic lighter or a small tea light, the tea light is supposedly the best so that they can twist the burner with both hands... apparently the first step is to get the crystal just WARM enough to liquify it and "coat" the bowl... this spreads the crystal out into a thin layer and also gets rid of the bitter cut that is already in it from when it was cooked... they say it is best to lightly blow in the back of the stem and on the bottom of the bowl to re-cool the liquid crystal... Once it is cool and has return to hard form, the same process must be repeated except this time, grasp the stem with the finger tips of both hands and twist the burner so that the spot with the most crystal is swinging over the flame which should only be close enough to warm it back into liquid... once it melts back into liquid, and smoke starts to rise and twirl position your lips only about a centemeter from the back of the stem and "BREATH" the smoke in lightly... eventually you will learn the correct suction because it needs enough oxygen coming in through the top hole to create the smoke but too much can cool it down... the entire time you should be twisting the bowl and about 3-5 seconds after the crystal turns to liquid and starts to smoke, the bowl itself should be hot enough to pull away from the fire to prevent burning but still be able to heat the liquid into smoke, onc it starts to cool down and you are getting less smoke repeat, twist it back over the flame until you get the same smoke twirl... note: you should only start to inhale once the smoke starts to twirl and gets pretty thick inside the bowl... It sounds like a very tedious process but they say once you learn and get pretty good, it's worth it... apparently it's a different high that last longer and is quite enjoyable... My source also tells me to warn you of its "OCD" effect... One may lose track of time andend up twisting the bowl from hours... It is definitly not a quick fix and supposedly is best when there are 2-5 people with more than one burner... makes for good times!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 00:27

Male
2pieces&bak is an unknown quantity at this point

From what i hear (from a great source) When people smoke crystal through an "Oil Bruner", It is a VERY delicate process... First they load the bowl with what was said to be about a half of a "line", not quite sure you can figure it out... Rumor is that the best flame is that of a regular bic lighter or a small tea light, the tea light is supposedly the best so that they can twist the burner with both hands... apparently the first step is to get the crystal just WARM enough to liquify it and "coat" the bowl... this spreads the crystal out into a thin layer and also gets rid of the bitter cut that is already in it from when it was cooked... they say it is best to lightly blow in the back of the stem and on the bottom of the bowl to re-cool the liquid crystal... Once it is cool and has return to hard form, the same process must be repeated except this time, grasp the stem with the finger tips of both hands and twist the burner so that the spot with the most crystal is swinging over the flame which should only be close enough to warm it back into liquid... once it melts back into liquid, and smoke starts to rise and twirl position your lips only about a centemeter from the back of the stem and "BREATH" the smoke in lightly... eventually you will learn the correct suction because it needs enough oxygen coming in through the top hole to create the smoke but too much can cool it down... the entire time you should be twisting the bowl and about 3-5 seconds after the crystal turns to liquid and starts to smoke, the bowl itself should be hot enough to pull away from the fire to prevent burning but still be able to heat the liquid into smoke, onc it starts to cool down and you are getting less smoke repeat, twist it back over the flame until you get the same smoke twirl... note: you should only start to inhale once the smoke starts to twirl and gets pretty thick inside the bowl... It sounds like a very tedious process but they say once you learn and get pretty good, it's worth it... apparently it's a different high that last longer and is quite enjoyable... My source also tells me to warn you of its "OCD" effect... One may lose track of time andend up twisting the bowl from hours... It is definitly not a quick fix and supposedly is best when there are 2-5 people with more than one burner... makes for good times!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:19

Female from United States
SmokeRings is a decent psychonaut.SmokeRings is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2

SWIM says about the only thing you forgot is to twirl your bowl!!! This is key and if you don't, it just burns it up, that's what you've been doing, wasting it! Yikes!

You do need to heat it up (a torch lighter is best and won't get all that black shit inside and outside your bowl) on the first hit but just to liquification, as someone said, just heat it and then blow ever so slightly into the stem, so the cut comes out the top of the bulb. This isn't necessary, but you will thank SWIM for it if you do!

You need to have something to cool the bowl as well. SWIM uses a paper towel folded a bunch, on a coaster, then soaks the paper towel in water, SWIM says if your bowl gets too hot, it will crack, and you will not be happy! SWIM prefers to spend more for her piece, to prevent this, as they do get very hot. SWIM got hers from a place that literally threw it on the cement floor to show her how good it was! SWIM says it is rather thick, so heating takes a bit longer, but totally worth it!
The paper towel trick is used to cool it back down quickly, so that you don't burn the meth up (so two ways to waste, not twirling and not cooling your pipe while inbetween hits). SWIM urges that you wait 10 seconds or so, as hot glass on cool water can cause it to crack as well, and when you do, it will "sizzle" but as long as its just for a few seconds, you've done it right.
Bics type lighters are the worst in SWIMs opinion, that's why your bowl is filthy. Get a torch, and it will burn all that crap off, if not, then yes, you need the BLUE flame of the Bic.
Twirl, twirl, twirl, you can light and twirl at the same time, SWIM is not sure why anyone needs both hands, but to each his own! Twirling begins once you see the smoke coming and you begin inhaling slowly (slowly is key as well, nice and slow inhale, not like a bong hit at all, very slow) and twirling at the same time. It is a bit tricky at first, SWIM used the mirror to learn, and it helped a lot! SWIM highly suggests this, as it will help you learn quicky where to put the flame as well as keep you from wasting!
SWIM thinks you probably should use someone's suggestions above as far as cleaning, SWIM however rarely needs to, as the torch is great, and your own spit on the end of a Q-Tip (ear swab) stick it inside the bulb hole and move it about. Works wonders! SWIM would probably just go buy a new one if it's as filthy as you describe, just start over, they aren't that pricey!
Old 06-02-2009, 22:17

30 y/o Male from Earth
acepembs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

SWIM makes a needle flame lighter for smoking in a bowl. Take one detachable syringe needle tip, burn off the plastic so uve just got the metal left (careful, the metal will be hot at this point!) then remove the metal casing around your lighter (must be an adjustable lighter) and insert the metal needle into the ceramic opening where gas comes out. turn it upside down and press hard so you've got a good seal. now use a second lighter/candle to ignite and tune your flame down so its so so small. now when you smoke, you can run the flame along the edges of the ice so you dont waste, and get the best smoke.
Old 26-02-2009, 15:54

Male
dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

1.a glass pipe with a nice and big fat bowl..and a lighter best brand recomended is ''BIC'' its always good to have a spare lighter just in case..
other lighters dnt wrk good and sometimes get to hot and pop rite in your hand...u dnt want that too happen..

2.pack a nice fat bowl, the lighter should be about half an inch away from touching the glass, if the lihgter touches the glass for a long time the glass starts to get black smoke and eventually gets your peezo durty. for me thats a big no no.

3.when u see the rocks beggin to melt (liquify) beggin to rotate the piece side to side careful not to spill it, blow on it through the top hole on the bowl so that u get rid of all the bad smoke that usually is bad for u and tastes nasty if u hit it and may give u a feeling like throwing up..

4.u can test and see if it has cut when doing step #3 by putting a black lighter (recomended) on top of the hole wer the bowl is at then blow throw the hitters side..if it has cut u should see white residue on the lighter...

5.to hit the pooky place the flame half inch away from the glass and as u see smoke gathering in the bowl start to rotate it side to side while taking a massive hit..dnt leave the lighter lit for a long time, either move it to the side or turn it off.because then u can burn the shit...

6.after inhaling exhale rite away it can be bad for you. i seen swim do it but i dnt choose that option rather stay on the safe side..

7.after a while it should crystalize right away..i would recomend what i call a ''kraker'' its a wet towell so after every hit u take u can cool the bowl of the piece..dnt leave the peeze touching the kraker too long as it may crack wich is rare but we just dont want to take any chances.

8.kick back and enjoy how severly wired u feel and those tingling sensations u get in ur dome...or for some people that get frisky jerk off..

9.me personatly i get lost in ma klouds..cant mastr the dragons klouds...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34

Male
tweaky is an unknown quantity at this point

dirty glass is one of your worst enemies. not only does it worsen taste in your mouth but you can be assured that your wasting contents.

same goes for a thin piece. plus a thin piece increases the burnt factor.

I'm picky where I buy mine. Have a paricular shop that has fared well. Convenient store pieces are junk!! Pyrex isn't necessary IMO. Just a decent thickness.

I clean mine every few fill ups depending on those who are partaking experience levels.
I use a pencil torch and cotton swab. Although Whinks has been best method of cleaning I've seen.
Plus I replace mine every 2-3 weeks. And we usually get 3 each trip to replace. 1 for our killer bong. A stubbby one I carry, easy to tuck away. And usually a longer one for house.

If your getting quality product alot of flame isn't needed. It should keep a smolder a few seconds. I have no issue holding piece a minute to allow cool down before passng it.
i also like using a torch for smoking because I hate the blackened problems. But for a novice stick with a good bic. Keep a towel handy to wipe bowl. NEVER NEVER NEVER sit a hot bowl down. It tends to flatten the bottom. I put a nail inside door on my puter desk that works fine for holding piece. Simple slide stem over nail. wala!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:22

30 y/o Male from Earth
acepembs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

SWIM has read this and realised that most USA swimmers dont seam to filter there shit and just smoke it straight out a glass pipe? Wow.

SWIM learnt to roll in SE Asia, and I guess that's why he rolls like he does now. See picture below for details

SWIM uses a bottle water pipe, with a 90 degree bend glass pipe. SWIM also uses a needle tip lighter (see my earlier post for details) for ultimate in heat control.
The distance in the picture is the right distance to ensure optimal rolling without burning your shit. SWIY should melt the outer layers first, then SWIM usually goes for some intense hits off the centre.

This is just SWIMs way of doing it, maybe SWIM will try blowing a glass pipe like they use in the USA one day and testing which method gets SWIM dreaming best.

Post Quality Evaluations:
for an interesting photo and a different method
What a nice work of art
Old 23-01-2010, 23:43

27 y/o Female
shadow-dancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

It is best to use a pyrex pipe and JET lighter. The pyrex is thicker glass, the JET lighter is not a torch, it is a small refillable torch-like flame, that changes colors the hotter it gets. Measure amount and load into the center of the bulb. Hold JET way under the bowl to heat, bringing the lit JET to the bowl slowly without touching the bowl, so that the crystal melts. Once it melts, extinguish the JET and start rotating (twirling) the bowl of liquid until it cools off and hardens into a shallow off-white blob first, then reheat it for the first hit. To reheat: Hold the JET under the bowl (NOT as close as you got when you first "melted" the stuff) light the JET and make a circular motion around the outside of the blob, slowly getting closer with the flame CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH THE JET TO THE PIPE, until the blob starts to liquify. The outside of the blob will immediately begin to melt and
smoke. Carefully work your way (inwards circular motion) with the lit JET
to the center of the blob, WHILE SLIGHTLY ROTATING PIPE. Don't inhale the smoke until the bowl is FULL of rolling smoke. Once the blob is total
liquid, stop the JET, as it will continue to smoke till it gets hard again. Inhale SLOWLY WHILE STILL ROTATING PIPE, don't hold your breath in
once your inhale is complete... just blow it on out. Let it cool and repeat. NOTE if you let the bowl cool before hitting it again, much better results. To properly cool it, NO NEED FOR JET FLAME HERE. Just swish the liquid around the bowl after a hit, keeping it in the center but sort of like "spread" out until it hardens to the shallow off-white blob again, before next hit. Place the warm pipe on a towel or something that won't melt and is fairly soft so that the pipe doesn't break. Allow it to completely cool. Don't use water to cool the pipe. If the outside of the bowl has black residue on it, wipe it off, this is because you may have gotten too close with the JET flame. Never load fresh crystal on melted stuff. After the bowl is done, it is best to clean it (directions below.) The black stuff inside the bowl is not smokable, it just continues to burn, causing the bad taste and the crystal to burn more with less smoke. Get as much of the black stuff out of the inside of the bowl before reloading it. By using this method, you will get more smoke from less crystal.

TO CLEAN: On a COOL pipe, take some Q-tips and water and if possible
ashes from a cigarette. Dip the Q-tip in the water and blot it on a paper
towel so that it is not too wet (the more water in your bowl, the longer
it takes to clean and dry up.) Dip the wetted end in some ashes and use
it too rub the inside of the bowl. After a few times with one Q-tip, use
a dry clean one to mop up any water or ashes left. If it is still dirty,
repeat with a new Q-tip dipped in water and ashes. Use a toothpick or
paperclip to gently scrape the harder parts. Then repeat again with the
q-tips until clean.

shadow-dancer added 15 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Remember while cooling liquid, the wider the rotations, the bigger the blob, the thinner it is. Meaning you'll need less heat to liquify it again.

Last edited by shadow-dancer; 23-01-2010 at 23:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-01-2010, 02:08

Male from USA - Hawaii
Vdubballah is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Mr. Clean magic eraser is what SWIM uses to clean his tool. And as for smoking wise, SWIMs pet panda uses a adjustable non-refillable lighter ( the 50 cent one) and places it under the borosilicate "bubble" to where the orange part of the flame can't be visible. Wait for the product to melt, inhale slowly while turning the glass left to right with a twisty motion. After 4-5 seconds of inhaling, remove flame and finish hit. Cool the glass with a wet sponge ( again Mr. Clean works well) and let the magic happen.

Vdubballah added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

just take a small pinch or the "eraser" and straighten a paperclip and make a right angle bend 2-4mm from the end and you got the perfect tool to aide your mop to clean. Also can be used for scraping residue to the center to be "recycled"

Last edited by Vdubballah; 24-01-2010 at 02:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-01-2010, 13:46

24 y/o Female from Australia
NudieLova should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

For cleaning the pipe, use a Magic Eraser. Found in supermarkets all over Aus.
Old 21-03-2010, 12:42

Male from United States
phoenixnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

I notice that this is an old post, but my friend wants to offer her two cents as to a very easy and effective method for cleaning the glassware. First, put about a tablespoon or two of bleach into a microwavable glass or ceramic bowl just big enough for the piece. Fill the bowl with warm water and place the piece into the water. Microwave the bowl for 5 minutes. Once the water has cooled enough to safely handle the piece without dropping it, remove the piece from the bowl of water, work a cotton swab inside the bowl and within the stem to loosen the remaining black residue and rinse with warm water. If you're fastidious about a clean piece, you can also rub the piece using your fingers and a drop of dishwashing detergent after you rinse the piece. Dry the outside using a towel, blow a burst of air into each opening of the piece to extract excess water and finish drying with cotton swabs. Make sure the piece is completely dry before using again!

As for loading the crystal into the piece, I noticed that there was no mention of what to use to handle the passage from the bag to the piece. At the risk of sounding overly simplistic, I've heard a 1"-2" length of plastic drinking straw cut with the loading end of the straw cut at a slight angle to produce a "scoop" works well. Usually, a sufficient amount is enough crystal to cover the hole of the scoop.

And my friend definitely agrees with the recommendation of heating the crystal just hot enough and long enough to liquify and produce sufficient smoke without burning the crystal. 1. gentle flame close to but not actually touching the base of the bowl, 2. once the crystal has liquified, a slow rocking motion of the piece using the thumb and forefinger positioned in the middle of the stem, and 3. cooling the bowl with a damp (not wet) washcloth or folded paper towel just as you're about to finish inhaling.

Once you figure out these methods in a way that works for you, the ritual becomes just as nice as the effects of the crystal itself! Enjoy... and keep it real.
Old 21-03-2010, 21:06

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

Has anyone mentioned torching the pipe with a really hot flame and burn off all the dirt in the pipe? This is how swim cleans his pipe, simple heats it up till its nearly melting and when it cools down it will be crystal clear.
Old 25-03-2010, 15:41
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
sourdough needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

always use a thick pipe, always pack your dope fat because it lasts longer, keep the flame as close as possible to the bowl piece and give it a good burn while sucking in slow yet solid... kill flame, continue sucking and blow that fat cloud out.
Old 29-03-2010, 04:23

Female from United States
SmokeRings is a decent psychonaut.SmokeRings is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2

Funny how varied some of these are. SWIM has also started using the magic eraser, and devised a kick ass way to keep the piece clean w/it. Soap dish, 3/4 of one entire "sponge" from a 4 pack of the magic eraser. With an exacto knife or something similar, cut the shape of your piece into the magic eraser sponge, deep enough to hold the piece, but not all the way through. Cut the shape of the stem as well, with the stem, it should "cradle" the whole bowl and about 1/2 the stem. Now fill with water, as the erasers SOAK it up. Now you have a holder, a cooler and an outer cleaner for your piece. This has done wonders for the piece itself and makes for a good conversation piece when friends visit. Most of SWIMs friends have now done the same.
SWIM hates a dirty bowl and used to think that the torch method was best. While SWIM knows flame control, she found that most don't, and will not bust out a torch if it's her piece, or product! People burn the shit out of it, using a torch is a method that takes practice! Bic lighter is the best, although SWIM sure does buy a lot, its better than someone burnin' the stuff!
For internal cleaning, she now ads a drop of water and cooks that off, use torch until you start to see smoke. Once you see smoke, get the rest of the stuff inside the regular way. Once that burns, take a q-tip you've gotten moist and clean the bowl. She only has to super clean it when she really wants to. The water drop method really cuts down on the scrubbing as well as it conserves your purchase! She feels this is the best way to get every last bit of it with little waste.
Old 30-03-2010, 18:00

Male
emdog333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

Most of this is right. but id like to point out really important details. heres the step by step
1. hold the lighter like an inch away from the bubble.
2.watch the stuff melt. dont inhale any of this smoke
3. blow into the pipe to get rid of alot of nasty stuff
4. now do the same thing hold the lighter about a in away till you see smoke rise from the pipe
5.put pipe up to mouth.
6.have the pipe resting on your thumb and have the two fingers support it
7. twist the pipe back and fourth
8. breathe very very slow
9spit on your sleeve or get a wet sponge after your done with your hit wipe the bottom.

to get the black stuff off take a q-tip and clean the inside with that
and if its real bad. take a knife or razor and scrape the black stuff of the outside
Old 23-06-2010, 12:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
diamondsarewhatever is a decent psychonaut.

This is Swim's first post in a forum. Swim kind of has an OCD when it comes to the pipe.

When it comes to what type of lighting device and to use, Swim actually uses both a torch and the trusty Bic. Swim is able to saves a lot of stuff, with the way he swims. However, it is all in technique and understanding the process at hand. Yes, sadly, Swim admits practice takes perfect.

Swim's routine and recommendations with the torch:

1. Use to initially clear the cut

2. Use when the bowl is still fat. If used towards the end with a smaller amount in the bowl, its more likely for someone not as skilled as Swim to burn and waste what could have been a couple good hits.

3. The torch has a blue flame, which is much hotter than the red flame of a Bic. Thus, it is not necessary to leave it on the bowl as long.

4. Likewise, Swim has more control over the bowl because he is able to light up what a substantial amount for a good hit, rather than melting the entire bowl and.

5. The torch is the ultimate glass pipe savior. Use the torch to burn away all the burned up stuff, given that it is burned up stuff and not a dummy cut, like sugar. IN FACT, while burning the yucky stuff away, any little cracks (that could potentially turn into big cracks that eat your stuff up and waste your money) are also repaired in the process.

BUT FOR BOMB ASS RIPS. Those good-good hits. Swim uses the trusty Bic, to ensure a great experience with no burnt yucky stuff behind.

Swim agrees with most of the cleaning techniques in the previous posts. Some more than others!

Differences between Swim's skills and those of the previous posters:

1. Cooling the pizzo is great, if you know how to cool it. Because Swim has such an OCD with the pipe, Swim now just licks his finger and cools it that way.

2. BUT! Swim found that the best way to cool it is with a handkerchief that is wet with not super super cold water. The material of a handkerchief does not burn the outside of the pipe. Also, dab the pipe on the hanky. Thrusting it directly onto any type of cloth, even if it is wet, can cause cracks and outer burn marks. Burnt cloth is hard to scrub off and taste hella nasty.

3. THE MAGIC ERASER is the best investment when it comes to pipe TLC. However, REFRAIN FROM COOLING IT ON THE MAGIC ERASER. It tends to burn as well. Swim always gently scrubs the pipe in between bowls with a semi-wet eraser. not too wet.

4. Aside from torching the outside to clean the inside of the bowl, Swim uses the q-tip method to clean in between bowls. Scrubbing the inside with a semi-wet q-tip will go a loooong way. Don't get the q-tip too wet because it tends to leave some little strands in the pipe that are hard to see and will be left to ruin the next bowl.

5. Q-tips should work for any stuff left inside, given that it is stuff and not cut. But if it fails, Swim puts a little bit of ash from his cigarette on the semi-wet q-tip. The ash acts as a more harsher scrub than the soft q-tip.
Old 23-06-2010, 18:58
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from USA - Arizona
joy.co is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

Very interesting to find such different views. Swim rarely smokes because she finds that she doesnt feel the effects as much as sniffing. Even though she can get big rips, it just doesnt seem to get her very high. If she smokes for the first time in a while she will barely get a buzz, so she only smokes once she has already been on meth for a couple of hours.....

Now that swim has read this she thinks she may be burning the meth all along....... Apparently this changes the chemical composition which changes the high???

There is a conflicting view on flame in the above posts, so swim is wondering WHICH IS BEST TO DO........

- Teeny tiny flame or " needle flame"
VS's
-" blue flame"
VS's
- torch lighter

And if one uses a torch lighter why wouldnt it cause the meth to burn?

Is smoking using a water pipe better? Why?

*** Also Swim's hubby is very fastidous in regards to cleanliness......He just rests the peep on the coils of their electric stove for 10 min or more depending on residue. May need to angle peep by resting it on something ( use sponge, folded towel, small dish ext) so swiy can get the coils touching hard to reach impossible black spots.
SWIM LOVES this idea because it's so easy, and they can occupy their time with other things...and it works so well. Careful of the hot stem....
Old 09-07-2010, 13:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
diamondsarewhatever is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy.co View Post
Very interesting to find such different views. Swim rarely smokes because she finds that she doesnt feel the effects as much as sniffing. Even though she can get big rips, it just doesnt seem to get her very high. If she smokes for the first time in a while she will barely get a buzz, so she only smokes once she has already been on meth for a couple of hours.....

Now that swim has read this she thinks she may be burning the meth all along....... Apparently this changes the chemical composition which changes the high???

There is a conflicting view on flame in the above posts, so swim is wondering WHICH IS BEST TO DO........

VS's
-" blue flame"
VS's
- torch lighter

Is smoking using a water pipe better? Why?

*** Also Swim's hubby is very fastidous in regards to cleanliness......He just rests the peep on the coils of their electric stove for 10 min or more depending on residue. May need to angle peep by resting it on something ( use sponge, folded towel, small dish ext) so swiy can get the coils touching hard to reach impossible black spots.
SWIM LOVES this idea because it's so easy, and they can occupy their time with other things...and it works so well. Careful of the hot stem....
Quote:

VS's
-" blue flame"
VS's
- torch lighter

Teeny Tiny - One is able to keep the heat directly underneath the tweak. If a Bic, or any regular flame lighter for that matter, produces and taller and larger flame, the pipe would be heated in different areas, by different temperatures depending on the distance. This is why One might have to wipe off black, thin dust from the outside after a hit. Improper heating.

Needle Flame - A needle flame with a red/orange flame color would be more ideal than just a regular lighter. One can control which areas of the pipe One desires to hit.

Blue Flame (torch lighter) - Yes, they are two in one. Remember, the color of the flame tells us how hot it really is. When fire is blue, it is the hottest. Hotter than red or whatever. Torch lighters are generally blue flamed because they are intended for heavy duty heating.

Having a torch lighter with a blue flame also means it has a needle flame, because that heat requires a more intense ignition. With a torch, not only can you specify the exact part of the bowl One would want to hit, but also would save ALOT, and Swim means, ALOT of tweak.

Because the blue flame is already so hot, the tweak liquefies faster. Lighting the bowl with a regular flame of a Bic lighter means waiting for the right time to hit it. By using a blue torch flame, the wait time is cut in half and One can inhale even more tweak, creating an even more MASSIVE rip.

The tweak won't burn if you know how to light it.

Lesson of the day: When using a blue flame/torch, you don't light the bowl the same way you do when using a regular flame Bic. It is blue. Thus it is hotter. Thus it does not need to be held to the tweak as long as a red flame.

Note: When Swim says torch, he does not mean this foot tall ones used to melt stuff with. He is referring to the blue flame lighters, usually intended for cigars and hookah coals.
Old 09-07-2010, 16:04

36 y/o Male from China
callcheng is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

1.Flames distance should be:flames most crest layer, leave the glass ball bottom surface 1~1.5 cm combustion!
2.When stop to the ice heatings:be absorb to the lung department to then stop heat before will soon be saturated!
3.Suck to absorb how long:vary from person to person!See its lung capacity!
Old 09-07-2010, 21:20
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from USA - Arizona
joy.co is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

Thanks Diamond for the clear and concise advice. Swim was always under the impression that a torch would..well..torch it! lol! going to give it a go! thank u again, anything that saves " a lot " is a must have!!

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, desoxyephedrine, meth bumps, n-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, peruvian torch, phenethylamine, stimulant, wash drugs

» New Threads
Can go 3 months sober followed by...
Last post by shipfoolio
4 Replies, 153 Views
NON faith based programs??
Last post by mycatkeepsmesane
0 Replies, 1 Views
Best websites to buy from?
Last post by Neph96
3 Replies, 17 Views
How long till you can sleep after...
Last post by Dwhoneil