Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 29-06-2007, 07:07

25 y/o Male
ivantk6 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Temazepam: How much is too much?

how much is too much

i am woried about having snorted two 30mg pills

need advice never done the stuff up the nose befor

thank you excuse my poor grammer

Ivan
Old 29-06-2007, 07:17
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,442, Level: 12 Points: 7,442, Level: 12 Points: 7,442, Level: 12
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: temazepam help please

If nothing else please consult www.erowid.org and/or google before taking prescription drugs that you're not familiar with.

60mg is a very high dose as it is 2X the amount included in the most potent tablet available.

I don't know specifically about temazepam, but most benzos taken intranasally don't work very well - most of the effect actually comes from the drip which runs down into one's stomach, and can be weaker than if the dug was taken orally.

Benzos are hard to overdose on by themselves, so if SWIY gets themselves to bed safely and hasn't taken other drugs/alcohol, there should be little worry. If SWIY has taken other depressants (opiates, alcohol, etc.) then there is some risk, and I hope SWIY has someone with them to know if something goes wrong.

Last edited by Jatelka; 27-10-2007 at 10:18. Reason: link removal
Old 29-06-2007, 07:18
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Swimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way up
Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4

Try doing some searches. read this for some good info:http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ight=temazepam

EDIT: Wow Radiometer, swim posted at nearly the same time excuse the semi-repeated post.(google thing)
Old 29-06-2007, 07:20

25 y/o Male

i did look on erowid and the more sherching i did the more i find not overdosing man
and i have sherched not found nay relavent info

just would like to nknow the fatail dose is snorted man thats all .
Old 29-06-2007, 07:23
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Like I said, almost all the incidences of overdose you will find regarding benzodiazepines will also involve the ingestion of other CNS depressants. Though I suppose some LD50 for temazepam in rats has been established in the distant past when it was being tested.

Let me put it to SWIY in plain language:

If SWIY took alcohol and/or other depressants with this hypothetical temazepam, and is slumping badly and worried about dying, the by all means CALL fucking 911!!! If this was the only thing he/she took then just get to bed.

Last edited by radiometer; 29-06-2007 at 07:29.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:25

25 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantk6 View Post
i did look on erowid and the more sherching i did the more i find not overdosing man
and i have sherched not found nay relavent info

just would like to nknow the fatail dose is snorted man thats all .
no its all i took no booze os outher drugs thank you i feel like a retard

and yea my lil bro is here but the thing thatr scared me was that one of the side affects of an od on temazepam is a coma so kinda scared to goto sleep

but thank you

sorry i came off like a retard

thanks
Old 29-06-2007, 07:37
bananadine addict

Male from United States

Well, look...you can't expect a board like this to come up with instant answers to real-time problems, but there's nothing "retarded" about asking hopefully when one is really worried about their safety. People's safety is ultimately what a board like this is about. But I hope you've been encouraged to know ahead of time about the expected effects of a particular dose/drug.

I'll bet that SWIY has a GREAT night's sleep tonight!
Old 29-06-2007, 07:42

25 y/o Male

Thank you verry much
Old 29-06-2007, 08:26
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
tayo probably knows what they are talking about.tayo probably knows what they are talking about.tayo probably knows what they are talking about.tayo probably knows what they are talking about.tayo probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,386, Level: 5 Points: 1,386, Level: 5 Points: 1,386, Level: 5

if it makes SWIivantk6 feel any better, a few years back SWIM once had about 30 of those pills at once, and just woke up with terrible amnesia (very late in the day) of the past night's events, apparently had been slurring and had even been drinking beer (very bad idea) anyway, the next day swim got pissed that so many pills were missing and kept calling people saying there's no way that swim could have had that many (because half of the bottle was gone), accusations went on for a couple months, and everyone kept insisting that swim had just kept on going saying "no it'll be fine there have been no deaths on benzos alone" but everyone kept pointing out that it wasnt alone and swim was drinking. with 30mg swiy might get drowsy and even fall asleep.. good luck with future benzodiazepine experiments to swiy
Old 29-06-2007, 10:29
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
merseyloyalist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

It also depends whether swim takes other benzodiazapines,60mg is far too much for an occasional user 20mg should suffice or halve a 30mg tablet and do that.If swim doesn't take benzos 60mg will as person above says cause sleep then amnesia.
Old 06-07-2007, 00:31
Banned

34 y/o Male
soma is captain of the psychonauts.soma is captain of the psychonauts.

Back when my kitten was benzo naive, 30mg used to put him in a very very nice state. Now, it takes more on the order of 90mg, but whose counting .

Definately not a good dose for a first-timer. Temazepam is a very potent benzodiazepine, moreso than alprazolam IM(kitten's)O.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:38
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
merseyloyalist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soma View Post
Back when my kitten was benzo naive, 30mg used to put him in a very very nice state. Now, it takes more on the order of 90mg, but whose counting .

Definately not a good dose for a first-timer. Temazepam is a very potent benzodiazepine, moreso than alprazolam IM(kitten's)O.
My kitten neva had the pleasure of trying alprazolam don't think it available on the pet nhs
Old 06-07-2007, 10:39
Silver Member

35 y/o Male
Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,427, Level: 5 Points: 1,427, Level: 5 Points: 1,427, Level: 5

Temazepam is fun stuff,swim loves it.However it's also potent stuff and not to be taken lightly!
Old 09-07-2007, 02:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male
nitynate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM has 30mg Temazepam capsules, and SWIM's first time taking it, SWIM did not feel anything except for a clear mind, and he went to bed well. In his mind, a 1mg Xanax is much stronger.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:13
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
sourdough needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soma View Post

why was your cat taking temazepam?

Share this on:

Tags
benzo, benzos, drugs forum, drugs-forum, ld50, msds, overdose, restoril, snorting, snorting drugs, soma, temazepam, temazepam effects, xanax