Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

The euphoric body Physical sides of drug use.

Old 26-06-2007, 02:42
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Corksil is captain of the psychonauts.Corksil is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 419, Level: 3 Points: 419, Level: 3 Points: 419, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Easiest way to induce vomiting?

Hello all, as a user of a variety of drugs, SWIM occasionally comes across nausea. He hates that feeling, and would rather induce vomiting than bear it for 20 minutes before the vomit finally decides to show up. He was also recently in a situation where he thought he ate too much of a pill, and after swallowing one, instantly wished he could've un-done the action.

If an experienced board member could please enlighten SWIM and anyone else on the boards with the same question, -- What is the easiest way to induce vomiting? Where does one attempt to poke, should one use a toothbrush or pencil eraser or finger? SWIM feels like a retard when he has to try poking different spots for 10 minutes before he finally gets a solid heave.

Also, is there a specific technique? As in, suppress the gags until they build to a crescendo then allow them to overflow and empty your stomach, or just start coughing crazy hard after poking the epiglottis (sp)? Thank anyone who answers.

Happy vomiting!
Old 26-06-2007, 03:01
Platinum Member & Advisor

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10
Re: Easiest way to induce vomiting?

Hmm...SWIM has read on MSDS (maybe for carbon tet or sodium chloride) that they should induce vomiting incase of ingestion.

SWIM remembers something about a mustard+water mixture and/or a salt water mixture (though this doesnt make much since if one is trying to through up salt anyway).

As for gagging....SWIM never really does this, except for a few times.

The idea of a toothbrush or a pencil sounds like a bad idea as one could hurt themselves...

SWIM used his finger...put it to the back of his mouth into his throat where he pushed on his tongue foward. If one really needs to do this...it should not take a lot of effort. But I could be wrong.
Old 26-06-2007, 05:45
R.I.P.

Male
JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.JDreaming really knows their shit.
Points: 1,676, Level: 6 Points: 1,676, Level: 6 Points: 1,676, Level: 6

Professional doctors would use syrup of ipecac or activated charcoal. Civilians often make nauseatingly disgusting but non-poisonous drinks by mixing salt and mustard powder with water and drinking it. Personally, I find the easiest thing to do if you want to vomit is run a search on YouTube for the latest presidential address. Listen to Dubya explain for the tenth time that we are actually building a fucking wall between us and Mexico, and your food should come up quickly and naturally!

On the serious side of things, if a poison is swallowed, make sure you study the poison before inducing vomiting. Many people induce vomiting automatically with any poison swallowed, but for some- such as many corrosives- this may make things worse. Every poison requires its own treatment so make sure vomiting is the correct treatment for your poison before going for your finger/toothbrush/YouTube video.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very nice post
Old 27-06-2007, 01:19
Gold Member

Female from Earth
toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.toe really adds to the discussion.
Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDreaming View Post
Professional doctors would use syrup of ipecac or activated charcoal.
Not for nausea, they sure as hell wouldn't. Ipecac is cardiotoxic (gastric lavage is the preferred method of toxin removal) and activated charcoal, while disgusting, isn't actually an emetic.

Ideally promethazine would be available OTC in all nations and this would be far less of an issue. Of course, there would remain those who would not be able to take advantage due to allergies/interactions.

That having been said, finger down the throat, my child.
Old 27-06-2007, 02:22
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,499, Level: 41 Points: 82,499, Level: 41 Points: 82,499, Level: 41
Activity: 48.6% Activity: 48.6% Activity: 48.6%

Ipecac video
Old 28-08-2009, 00:37
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from Earth
Coconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPACCoconut must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,836, Level: 7 Points: 2,836, Level: 7 Points: 2,836, Level: 7

Two fingers down the throat is probably the quickest way. Salt-water is also very nauseating and will probably cause vomiting if drunk while spinning around.

Of course, if it's ayahuasca we're talking about, such advice is unnecessary. You're in for a "great" (read: horrifically violent) time anyway.
Old 28-08-2009, 00:39
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
teagy is a decent psychonaut.teagy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

drink warm salt water and finger down the throat not nice but it will work
Old 28-08-2009, 00:40
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12

The best trick to vomiting is to not need to do it inthe first place! Its very simple to take small incriments of drugs and work your way up to higher doses during your experiance. Grandma quite regualrly will break out 30mg's of 2Cx and cut it into 10 piles to snort during the night,if all else fails Syrup of ipecac can be found in any pharmacy and is quite useful to keep around if someone like to push there limits with drugs. Failing that stimulation of your gag reflex of a dillute H2o2/H2o solution works great.

Quote:
  • Ipecac is often found in larger household first aid kits or can be purchased in drug stores. It is not meant to be used regularly and can cause long term damage to the heart if deliberately abused.
  • follow the Ipecac with 1-2 glasses of water.
  • If vomiting does not occur, you can follow with a glass of room temperature soda or other carbonated beverage.
  • If syrup of Ipecac isn't available Poison Control may instruct you to mix a combination of luke warm water and hydrogen peroxide.
  • When vomiting begins, have the victim vomit into a plastic bag or basin. Avoid vomiting into a toilet; medical staff may wish to examine your vomit to see if pills or pill particles are mixed in, if there is blood or other characteristics.
  • Note that activated charcoal may interfere with the effectiveness of Ipecac.
Quote:
  1. Step 1
    Find a spot to vomit. The bathroom is your best bet, but if you need to throw up because of an emergency situation, then simply induce vomiting and point your mouth away from other people.
  2. Step 2
    Take an emetic, like syrup of ipecac, if you have one on hand. Emetics are ingestible substances that induce vomiting. Adults should take 1 to 2 teaspoons of syrup of ipecac and then 1 cup of water. The syrup is safe if you take the proper amount.
  3. Step 3
    Find the constrictor muscle at the back of your throat if you don’t have an emetic. The constrictor muscle is behind the dangling bit of tissue called the uvula.
  4. Step 4
    Stimulate the constrictor muscle with a finger. Basically, just stick your finger down your throat and tickle it. Once you start to heave, take your finger out.
  5. Step 5
    Place your head lower than your hips to reduce the possibility of vomit entering your lungs. Stand up and bend over to vomit rather than kneel down.
Quote:
tips & Warnings
  • If you have a reduced gag reflex, there is a good chance that you will not be able to induce vomiting by stimulating the constrictor muscle. Take an emetic instead.
  • People who vomit regularly, such as bulimics, run a risk of esophageal and dental deterioration.
  • Vomiting a lot can cause you to dehydrate. Drink lots of fluids if you have been sick.
If all this fails try watching an episode of bill O'rielly,or trying to smile while reading about American politics.

Last edited by fnord; 28-08-2009 at 00:49.
Old 15-12-2009, 02:51

Female from United States
Kittty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Drink some milk. that will trigger your gag reflexes when ur already nauseated.
Old 15-12-2009, 03:41

Male from United States
cowsgomoo should review received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

just the thought and idea of popping Corcidien Cough & Cold pills and chugging cough syrup makes swim wanna hurl...the taste is so..soo that swim just wants to hurl
Old 21-06-2013, 16:12
Banned

Male from USA - Illinois
leobaez123 is heading for the Darwin Award.leobaez123 is heading for the Darwin Award.

heat salt with water on the microwave then drink it and watch people who puke on youtube

Post Quality Evaluations:
Bumping an old thread and adding nothing.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:53

Male from United States
bketros is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I know this is an old post but with the last comment being fairly recent I figured this would be better than starting a new thread. I don't remember where but I saw somewhere online listing to swallow a tablespoon of baking soda, saying it would come back up along with the rest of the contents of your stomach. On the same site it listed the saline solution method and the mustard solution (mustard method listed as unproven). I haven't seen the baking soda method listed elsewhere but know that a small amount of baking soda mixed with water in supposed to be an antacid solution so this seems a preferable solution if it works.

Truly two questions 1) any info on baking soda method 2) easiest way for someone who fingers down the throat doesn't work (not enough will power to make work is also possible assessment) 2b)easiest also includes least amount of after effects as I know many emetic have lingering results.

FYI
I am not looking for a poison control method or an overdose solution. Nor am I looking for a method of weight control or anything similar. Vomiting is a fairly violent experience for me and not one I ever look forward too but after several days of a nauseous feeling that won't go away but also does not get worse I am willing to try anything and believe that if I just actually vomit I may be able to start improving. Going on three days of feeling nauseous, not getting worse or better, and I have taken tums, PeptoBismal, several doses of Pepcid Complete, and several doses of Phazyme (simethicone). Other info I am a frequent stimulant (adderall or similar) user and out on day one but have resumed my usual dosages for the past two days.

Other info is provided not because I am looking for a diagnosis but to try to show that I am not looking for a method of bulimia. Though I do welcome all educated comments.

Thanks in advance.

Share this on:

Tags
how to induce vomiting, induce vomiting, mdma, over the counter drug

» New Threads
The risk of untested pills
Last post by Ghetto_Chem
6 Replies, 105 Views
Bad news. FDA not allowing Kratom...
Last post by DepoV
20 Replies, 672 Views
Man charged in $80M drug heist...