Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-06-2007, 12:01
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Iran
arman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way up
Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
meth tolerance: how much time it takes?

SWIM IVed meth on average once every 3 days, for about 20 days, now SWIM got some new meth and he is unable to get any rush from IVing it, SWIM doubts the quality to be lower, as he always get his meth from the same source. Plus this one one looks like the same as before.

So, SWIM wants to ask if anyone knows usually how much time it takes to develop a tolerance that you don't get rush anymore. Actually SWIM got a 5 day break from meth, to see if the rush gets back or not, with absolutely no change in effects. So SWIM's next question is, how much time it takes for the tolerance to diminish?

SWIM really doubts if someone can develop a real tolerance from using meth once every 3 days. any idea?
Old 26-06-2007, 14:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Re: meth tolerance: how much time it takes?

SWIM can get a rush at about day 2-3 after last week, but it wont be that great, he found 4 days to be fine and back to normal.

Tolerance for SWIM usally developes the first time no matter how long hes been doing it.

For instance if its SWIMS first time in 6 months tweakin on friday and wont get a rush if he tweaks 10 hours later.

SWIM found 8-15 hours atleast to get anything out of it, and thats with a nearly doubled dose.
Old 26-06-2007, 15:49
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Iran
arman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way up

SWIM thinks there should be 2 kind of tolerance, the first one is the quick tolerance which develops after each use and someone should wait some hours before trying again. the second one is the tolerance that developes with heavy frequent use, which may take longer to get back to normal.

But SWIM had a 5 day break which is enough for quick tolerance to fade away, plus, SWIM used it once every 3 days, so there should not be any long tolerance build-up. So SWIM guess there is something wrong with his meth.
Old 27-06-2007, 13:41

34 y/o Male
noobadooba needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Theres nothing wrong with it, tolerance is still gonna build if you use every 3 days. Just not as fast. D'you think your body is totally recovered in those 2 days you take off?
Old 27-06-2007, 19:45
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

In swim's opinion, and also proven medically, the chemicals do alter your brain for life. With more and more use tolerance builds up very rapidly with this drug. It is different for different people also. Also several factors should be considered, purity, what was it cut with, and how much cut is in it. If swiy is asking about euphoria, for swim personally maybe a couple of hours tops, plateaus, takes another hit, then more, then tweak out time. Basically to try to achieve the initial euphoria but manages to get the insanity instead.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:24
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
methMADMAN is captain of the psychonauts.methMADMAN is captain of the psychonauts.

Swim used to use 3x daily, and tolerance built like rabbits multiply.
Old 01-08-2007, 20:48
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by methMADMAN View Post
Swim used to use 3x daily, and tolerance built like rabbits multiply.
lol no shit?

anyways SWIM has expirenced a loss of magic (not but by much) even if i take a few week breaks... it still feels near the same but the rush is deminished a little i have noticed.
Old 01-08-2007, 22:57
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
lol no shit?

anyways SWIM has expirenced a loss of magic (not but by much) even if i take a few week breaks... it still feels near the same but the rush is deminished a little i have noticed.
thanks good info, SWIM usually can't wait few weeks cause there is some meth there waiting for SWIM. SWIM usually breaks the rest after a week or 10 days at most. SWIM thinks the planets should align correctly to get the best rush
Old 02-08-2007, 01:23
R.I.P.

59 y/o Male from United States
dogzz probably knows what they are talking about.dogzz probably knows what they are talking about.dogzz probably knows what they are talking about.dogzz probably knows what they are talking about.dogzz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 476, Level: 3 Points: 476, Level: 3 Points: 476, Level: 3

With meth, for a frequent user, the tolerance builds very fast. Even with long periods of not using....with just a few hits, the old tolerance will kick in quickly. Many a distributor of meth will "play" with their product.....cutting, while maintaining appearance...."feeling" out their clients as to what they'll pay for. Simple business practice, find out just how far a product can go for the same amount of money. Ya, right.....this shit is the same, it's pure,...got it straight from the cook.......goes along with such statements as "the check is in the mail", and "I wont cum in your mouth" Many times the cook just f-d up the process, and it looks the same , but in no way is it any good. From what swiy is saying, swim's guess is it is the product not up to par.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:30
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

Remember the words of Mr. Brownstone,"a little got more and more".
Old 05-03-2013, 04:58

Female from Earth
Saccharine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2

Curious, if someone IV'd for a while and quit entirely for a few months, would snorting give the same rush as it did pre-IV use?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:00
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I use every 1-2 weeks for 3 days and my rushes are amazing with every shot I do. I give myself enough time to recuperate between each useage, so my rushes are always amazing and uncontrollable. I would hate to lose the best part of mainlining the shit. That needle rush is the most pleasurable feeling I have ever feel by far. Fierce and strong is how I love it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
she is so enthusiastic
Old 06-03-2013, 11:01
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Kilomech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Saccharine: I would assume that the intensity would be just as strong, but for me it's likely just the memory of IV being better than snorting that could still, in the end, make me think that I'm just not getting nearly enough from it. It's probably all in my head but it's hard to overcome that sort thing. Mind over matter, you know?

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine tolerance, amphetamine use, meth, meth bumps, methamphetamine, methamphetamine use, smoking meth, tolerance