Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kratom
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 18-06-2007, 13:18

Male
shanerich should review received reputation comments.
Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom.

SWIM saw this Ultra Enhanced Indo or UEI recently and wondered how active it was at 1 gram, since it's around xxx for that much. SWIY tried this before? SWIM guesses that its a mixture between leaf and extract. Best of both worlds perhaps? However, if it's only active much past 1 gram for the beginning to moderate user, then it really doesn't seem worth the extra money, right? Any personal dosage reports on the amount and effects from SWIY would greatly be appreciated from SWIM.

Last edited by Electrolingus; 24-04-2010 at 22:38. Reason: prices
Old 19-06-2007, 18:38
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Br00klynB0y87 is a decent psychonaut.Br00klynB0y87 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Ultra Enhanced Indo - SWIY Tried It?

I have no first hand experience w/ the UEI however I have heard multiple reviews from users, all of which were very positive and delightfully surprised of it's potency. And yes, It is said to be very potent at just a gram however I believe the individual in question (tolerance) plays a big factor in determining what a very potent dose is. In comparison to the 20X (which swim has tried and hated) the UEI is suppose to top the cake.

However-

Swim believes that the price tag is just ridiculously HIGH. In his opinion it's just not worth it, regardless if it is in fact as good as some might claim. Especially if swiy is a regular user of Kratom than the UEI is definitely not for them. If Kratom is something swiy does on occasion.. once a month or less, than the UEI may be something to consider however swim believes Bali/Commercial grade leaf is the way to go.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown."
-- Jim Morrison
Old 25-06-2007, 07:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

SWIM is about to consume about 1-1.5g of UEI he has left from 3 grams... and ONLY the uei... he will tell how it goes in an edit.

at about 1.5g of UEI iSWIM is getting strong effects... Very hot feeling in his body... begning to sweat very mild neasea (however full effects have not kicked in) Seems nice so far but for the price... i dunno.

Last edited by vantranist; 25-06-2007 at 07:48.
Old 25-06-2007, 15:40
Gold Member

Male from USA - Maryland
acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM loves UEI. It is the only Kratom product that has ever had SWIM actually nodding out. Very plesant. Best for SWIM when mixed with regular Bali. It is in fact a mixture of regular Kratom and extract. Very pricey, not good for daily use, but as a treat every now and then, it rocks (or so SWIM told me).
Old 25-06-2007, 15:46
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

SWIM can say he had very bad neasea and thew up twice today.

He is still a little quisy... i belive he took to large of a dose tho... could of happend with any kratom.
Old 21-07-2007, 21:21
Banned

Female
MzEnthusiastic should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

UEI is IMO, the BEST kratom product on the market.... UNSURPASSED!

Use sparingly I take 1/4 tsp with 1tsp of Bali and am good to go
Old 23-07-2007, 01:28

Male from United Kingdom
dreeamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEnthusiastic View Post
UEI is IMO, the BEST kratom product on the market.... UNSURPASSED!

Use sparingly I take 1/4 tsp with 1tsp of Bali and am good to go
Swim will second that. It's potent at 1g, easy to consume, no nausea, a wonderful high and doesn't prevent you sleeping. In SWIM'S opinion, it is way better than any other type of Kratom on the market.
Old 23-07-2007, 07:14
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Stuck is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 199, Level: 2 Points: 199, Level: 2 Points: 199, Level: 2

I was sent 3g of UEI out of generosity from the vendor I ordered from. I went through it very quickly. LESS IS MORE with UEI. 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon tops.

UEI is hands down the best kratom high you will ever get. Its expensive as shit, but one can see where the extra money goes. It is a different high all together, absolutely amazing. I can't say enough good things about it. If I inherited a lifetime supply of UEI I would shit my pants and start believing in god.
Old 28-08-2007, 12:35
Titanium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
...If I inherited a lifetime supply of UEI I would shit my pants and start believing in god.
Well, with that being said swim may actually have to give this stuff a try, first hand. I do believe from all the past reviews that the UEI is some high quality stuff however every time I decided to place an order the price tag just made me cringe. Though since swim has recently “calmed” his Kratom to a “healthy” degree and is not so worried so much about trying to get the most Kratom for the cheapest pirce, the UEI may be interesting and worth the experience, atleast once.

I am especially intrigued w/ what the dreeamer noted-
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreeamer View Post
.. and doesn't prevent you sleeping.
That is great if it's true. Swim has noted excessive energy (which is not unusal since Kratom conatins stimulant-like effects) while using Kratom, making it unable for him to get to sleep at a "normal" time at the end of the day. I am unsure however if swim disturbed sleep patterns were due to him abusing Kratom on an everyday basis or if Kratom when used infrequently will result in the same sleep problems. Regardless swim hasn't used in about 2months and does not plan to start abusing it like he did.

I will update this when I get around to ordering some of the UEI to give swims opinion.

.peace.
Old 28-08-2007, 15:43
Titanium Member

Male from Sweden
bob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way up
Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

SWIM would start with 0,5 g of UEI mixed with regular leaf first. 1-1,5 g is strong incense as to be unpleasurable for SWIM
Old 28-08-2007, 15:54

Male from United Kingdom
dreeamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br00klynB0y87 View Post

I am especially intrigued w/ what the dreeamer noted-

That is great if it's true. Swim has noted excessive energy (which is not unusal since Kratom conatins stimulant-like effects) while using Kratom, making it unable for him to get to sleep at a "normal" time at the end of the day. I am unsure however if swim disturbed sleep patterns were due to him abusing Kratom on an everyday basis or if Kratom when used infrequently will result in the same sleep problems. Regardless swim hasn't used in about 2months and does not plan to start abusing it like he did.

I will update this when I get around to ordering some of the UEI to give swims opinion.

.peace.
Swim had exactly the same problem with normal Kratom. He could not sleep at all with it, but he found the UEI tended to be more relaxing rather than stimulating, and found it easy to drift of to sleep after a rather blissfull period of semi-consiousness. Obviously everyone is different so I can only speak for SWIM, but I would be interested to hear the experiences of SWIY so please keep us updated.
Old 28-08-2007, 15:58
Banned

Female
MzEnthusiastic should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Yea, TPIK is the exact opposite - UEI is her "cleanin' kratom" It fills her with energy and she gets any & everything done that needs done..... The only time she has had trouble sleeping is if she takes it too late in the afternoon.... 3pm is about the cut-off, IHOP
Old 06-09-2007, 21:22
Titanium Member

Male from Earth

Well after some debate swim went ahead and made his order. After a brief wait swim received his Ultra Enhanced Indo and from what I hear he was VERY impressed.

The fact that such a small amount can achieve such results is amazing to swim. And mind you, the UEI is nothing like the 10X, 15X, New Guinea (20X) being that it actually works.

He measured out 1gram and after waiting a half an hour decided to add a half a gram more. He was very impressed by the result at such a low dose.

With this being said and swim finally trying the UEI he would make this statement-

The UEI is definitely worth the price since such a small amount achieves such great results. Also the UEI is unique in it's overall effect in that it differs slightly compared to the plain leaf. The UEI has a very clean-cut feel / pharmaceutical in the sense (if that makes any sense). In swims opinion the main advantage and reason why the UEI is special is the fact that such a small amount of the material can contain such a strong amount of alkaloids making the UEI ideal and easy to dose.

The Bali and Malaysian leaf are still swim fav and will be his main source and form of Kratom. However the UEI will be used on occasion.

Also just to give a time frame for the duration of swim experience:

Dosed (1gram) at 10:30am and dosed another 1/2 gram by 11:00am. Effects lasted for about 4hours in total with effects diminishing by 3:30-ish.

.peace.

Last edited by Br00klynB0y87; 16-09-2007 at 16:01. Reason: Grammatical error and phrasing.
Old 29-02-2008, 16:03

42 y/o Male
twindaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Ultra Enhanced Indo (UEI) Kratom - love it!

swim started kratom a little over one year ago, super red thai was the first experiment, there has been very few, if any days , that some variety of kratom has not been used by swim. swim has dealt with most Online kratom (vendors) and has even found a local headshop that sells a somewhat effective 15X , effective for the beginner kratom user ,maintenance for swim,once swim discovered ultra enhanced indo (uei)6months ago,i offered by a reputable and actually pretty kind vendor and probably pretty f'''in rich all bets were off and swim was off and running. addiction ? maybe, but swim sees this as a money problem, you see if swim had loads of money uei kratom would be flowing over the rim of a 22oz coffee can sitting on the kitchen counter, and would be used just as often and freely as coffee , but unfortunatley swim doesnt have loads of money, its probably best for swim cause it will save him some long term effects like rosy red bright cheeks and the body of that actor (i cant think of his name now) in the movie the machinist , it has been 5 days for swim he tapered down to exract enhanced variety using just enough to ward off any bad bad feelings and is well so far , not all is lost for swim there is still money saved and money to be made, but no more sending some other guys kid to college. be wise and beware
Old 19-03-2010, 20:19

Male from United States
idioms is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Uutra Enhanced Indo kratom experience log

SWIM told me that he bought 25 grams of some I-kratom extract and gulped down a little less than half of it with some OJ and was really surprised at how good he felt. He told me he felt like he took some h.

So, SWIM told me he ordered UEI kraton after reading good reviews.

He told me he just took 1/2 teaspoon of UEI and a full teaspoon of regular fine Indo. Not sure what that is in grams.

It's been 15 minutes and there is a slight feeling coming of relaxation he said.

Swim has read where unpleasant experiences are reported with using 1.5 grams of UEI so he moved slowly, not having a huge tolerance to opiate-related intoxicants.

SWIM just called and said he might in 15-20 minutes take another half teaspoon of UEI and maybe another teaspoon of regular.

He will return to report back the experience.

idioms added 30 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

After 20 or so minutes SWIM said he feels real good, energetic and pleasant but it is not intense. No nausea at all, he said.

He is going to take another 1/4 teaspoon of UEI and a full teaspoon of the Indo fine powder.

Last edited by idioms; 19-03-2010 at 20:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-03-2010, 20:20
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,643, Level: 20 Points: 19,643, Level: 20 Points: 19,643, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Re: UEI kratom experience log

When taken on an empty stomach Swiy should feel the effects of leaf/extracts within 15-20 minutes, it will slowly build up over the net 15 minutes so be sure to give Swiyself plenty of time before re-dosing to make sure its not too strong a dose. Some people can get very nauseous when they take too much.
Swim would suggest buying a scales, they are dirt cheep and every home should have one.

Thanks for the write up, be sure to let us know how the rest of Swiys night goes.
Old 19-03-2010, 20:57

Male from United States
idioms is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

SWIM called and said he just took the same dose again after an hour from the first dose.

He felt light effect from 1/4 teaspoon of UEI and 1 full teaspoon of regular Indo fine.

So, he took it again.

He said after 15 minutes, he feels it slowly getting stronger, but he has still yet to reach the euphoric level he did when he took about 14 grams of the Enhanced Bali.

He said he is waiting another hour and he might take 5 to 7 grams of Enhanced Bali later and call it a night with the Kratom test.

So far, he is not sure UEI was worth the price, but he is willing to give it more time. He wasn't kidding though about his first experience, when he took about 14 grams of Enhanced Bali--he was happily in space floating

idioms added 11 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

SWIM called again. He said he is starting to feel warm. It is a beautiful day and he feels great he said.

Not euphoric yet though. He think it is coming. He said he was going to take a hit of green.

But he said the extra dose is increasing the effects to moderate level.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Price discussion is against site rules

Last edited by Electrolingus; 21-03-2010 at 09:32. Reason: to remove price discussion.
Old 19-03-2010, 21:35

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

Its hard to tell if you got quality extract or not without knowing how much you took exactly.
Swim would have suggested starting with a gram but Swiy obviously has no way of measuring that out.

Be careful with extracts as they push your tolerance right up and if Swiy is used to taking a certain amount of leaf/powder and they then try some extracts they might find they need a lot more leaf the next time they try it. Extracts are also a fast route to addiction, and Kratom addiction is not something anyone wants to have to go through.

Swim does not have much luck re-dosing. He used to have to take one large dose to do him for the day because taking several small - medium doses did not increase the effects but only extended the milder effects.

Make sure that Swiy takes their Kratom on an empty stomach because it can be the difference between a mild and strong experience.
Old 19-03-2010, 23:57
Smeg Smeg is nu online
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12
Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4%

Swim was wondering if kratom is legal in the UK?
Old 20-03-2010, 00:05

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
Swim was wondering if kratom is legal in the UK?
Yes, Kratom is legal in the UK.
Old 24-03-2010, 17:11
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
semaj is an unknown quantity at this point

to add to swizombie, taking a little uei, then a little more, then oh what the hell a little more, is a sure fire way to lose the magic quickly. UEI builds tolerance so quickly its ridiculous, and from swims personal daily experience with UEI taking more after initial dose does nothing but waste money.

days off in between are your best friend with taking these extracts
Old 11-05-2010, 13:47

Female from United Kingdom
Falice needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom.

SWIM took 0.5g of UEI just under an hour ago and just feels a little miserable...this isnt right is it? I guess there's no point in taking anymore as extra dosing isnt meant to do much. SWIM doesnt feel much phsyically either, just a little wobbly. Not happy about this, was expecting to feel good! Crap vendor?
Old 11-05-2010, 14:51

Female from United Kingdom
Falice needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

This is SWIMS first time taking it and SWIM hasnt done any kind of drug for about 5 years, SWIM would also have problems with the leaf as she lives with 5 other girls at uni so making tea would prove very difficult. This isnt going to be a regular thing so thats why SWIM got UEI. Maybe just need to have a look around and try different types.
Old 11-05-2010, 20:18

33 y/o Male from United States
mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolon_5 View Post
SWIM loves UEI. It is the only Kratom product that has ever had SWIM actually nodding out. Very plesant. Best for SWIM when mixed with regular Bali. It is in fact a mixture of regular Kratom and extract. Very pricey, not good for daily use, but as a treat every now and then, it rocks (or so SWIM told me).
i have never read any reports close to that. seems like swiy really lucked out or mixed with other things. i read a report from someone that never used kratom before and took 2g and was wired for 2days. ive read that for new users .5 is adaquate. for more frequent 1g is perfect.

if swiy does leaf on a somewhat regular basis .5-.75 would be ideal if extracts or higher doses of leaf .75-1g is a good starting dose. thats just from what ive read and not one report ive seen with uei has ever had nodding effects in fact quite the opposite jittery and euphoric. but also like swia said its a great mixer.

swim has experienced great affects for the dollar with mixes of this with other enhanced a/o plain leaf. another thing that might be more economical is the enhanced bali blends from certain vendors. some also have similar type personal blends.
Old 16-05-2010, 21:05
Gold Member

48 y/o Male from United Kingdom
AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3

UEI is great for very occasional use, its very habit forming if one uses regulaly and can produce nasty withdrawals if abused regularly.
SWIM knows this from bitter experience, use wisely !!

Share this on:

Tags
kratom experiences, spice, ultra enhanced indo kratom