Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 31-07-2011, 18:03
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Things to avoid when using amphetamine

Avoid:

1) Bright sunlight. Wear sunglasses.
2) Talking too much or too fast.
3) Not eating anything but slushies. Brush your teeth!
4) If you're going to grind your jaw, chew gum.
5) Eat and drink some water. You will feel better later.
6) Dont listen to stuff like Godsmack if you are alone. You will get in a mood and soon all your shadow people will come to visit!
7) Dont watch horror movies if you are alone....same reason
8) Not having a "project". Cause if you dont you are gonna be taking shit apart.

Post Quality Evaluations:
so true, avoid the bright sunlight, pupils are overworked, too fast talking or rambling. avoid not having something to do.. all good stuff
Old 31-07-2011, 19:04
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Smoking ten times your own weight in ciggys and spliffs
Staying up for three days then going to work in a call centre
Describing your genitalia at length to your fellow passengers on the underground
Describing your genitalia at length to a police constable
Describing your genitalia at length while in the dock
Describing your genitalia at length to your new cellmates

I giggled at this and it fits the bill for A LOT of people I know.
avoid smoking all the ciggys in the world
Old 31-07-2011, 19:40
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

didnt get to read all the replies here, did anyone mention this,

avoid going to jail whistle amped up, sitting in stir without a project or without being able to tweek on things, you could find yourself unable to cope with it.

and when you're in jail , sleeping is always a good way to pass time, but if your wired to the gills , well then not be able to sleep and no
where to go, that is a bad recipe
Old 27-11-2011, 10:32
Titanium Member

Female from USA - Texas
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
Avoid:

1) Bright sunlight. Wear sunglasses.
2) Talking too much or too fast.
3) Not eating anything but slushies. Brush your teeth!
4) If you're going to grind your jaw, chew gum.
5) Eat and drink some water. You will feel better later.
6) Dont listen to stuff like Godsmack if you are alone. You will get in a mood and soon all your shadow people will come to visit!
7) Dont watch horror movies if you are alone....same reason
8) Not having a "project". Cause if you dont you are gonna be taking shit apart.
Oh Shiz, that list is amazingly funny... I am going to reply to each point:

1. I find myself pretty angry at sunlight when taking my d-amphetamines, even under the dosage prescribed. I wear regular glasses because I have crappy vision so I don't really wear sunglasses. At times even the monitor of the computer is too bright.

2. I definitely talk too much and too fast if I don't regulate myself. At least when I'm working, I'm supposed to talk fast.

3. But slushies and smoothies are sooo good when the stomach doesn't want to eat. Brushing and flossing is a must... I need to learn to stop grinding my teeth though.

4. Ah, I need to buy gum. All I have are cough drops, damn.

5. How do people actually eat when on amphetamines? When I'm taking my meds, I have to "come down" before food or eat before taking the meds. I can manage to drink water but I urinate soooo much that it seems like a waste of time.

6. I don't own Godsmack tracks or albums, but I definitely understand. My boyfriend was playing Megadeth and although I am normally alright with it, my d-amphetamine was playing tricks on me. I kept thinking the singer was bitching at me and I got defensive! wth

7. Yep, horror movies... not so much while on stimulants. I tried to watch The Last Exorcism while on my meds and at first I couldn't stick to the plot line, I argued with it. Out loud. Next, when the scenes got "scary," I started cracking PMS jokes about the possessed girl because I was actually a bit disturbed. I was not alone so that definitely helped. If I were to say "that chic just needs some Midol" while alone, that would make me feel a bit crazy.

8. A project is a good thing to have... if I'm not working and on my meds, then I'm either trolling this forum and giving out my opinions like they're worth a damn.. or I'm cleaning, organizing, showering... it helps to pick my tasks before using because if I don't have a plan, yes things get taken apart. I also write stupid emails to people or text exes. A project is a must!

::laughing::

Great advice.
Old 27-11-2011, 18:43

Male from United States
hashpuppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienesseINspace View Post
Oh Shiz, that list is amazingly funny... I am going to reply to each point:

1. I find myself pretty angry at sunlight when taking my d-amphetamines, even under the dosage prescribed. I wear regular glasses because I have crappy vision so I don't really wear sunglasses. At times even the monitor of the computer is too bright.
Great advice.
Download this program f.lux (google it) it will reduce your monitor brightness as the sun goes down more akin to the frequency of lightbulbs.

this is a good one
Old 30-11-2011, 06:15

26 y/o Male from Germany
itscoredawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1

1. If you are into electronic music, limit your intake on the pulsating beats.
2. Try not to over-do any twitches, looking around quickly, sniffing your nose, or excessive talking in public.
3. Eating....or at least for most people. It can make you feel very sick.
4. DO drink smoothies and water. But yes...brush your teeth.
5. Don't continuously smoke cigarettes. The next thing you know, your mouth will be super dry and your throat will be super sore.

yes do avoid the twitching and those quick jerk movements looking around
Old 30-12-2011, 00:17
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Earth
amphitonixx is on the way upamphitonixx is on the way upamphitonixx is on the way up
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2

Don't take aspirin :
After taking speed for several days, swim had a huge headache and took 1g of aspirin just before sleeping.
In the morning when he woke up, the pillow was full of blood, his nose had bled well and he still had a lot of blood in the throat.
That's made just over four years that speed snows almost every day on his desk and it's the only time that's arrived.
Now he takes paracetamol or ibuprofen for the headache and he no longer had problems.
Old 30-12-2011, 03:08

23 y/o Male from Belgium
Saffe666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Don't follow your -i'm-not-hungry-feeling because when taking speed you will loose much weight. When AFOAF went loose on speed for 2 days (2 days is nothing in a year) he lost about 2 a 3 kg, because he didn't eat anything.

But I've another friend who forces himself to eat so he lost max 0,5 kg on the same amount of speed and for the same timespan.

And this is not only for food but also for water. If you do speed after a while you'll constantly need to pee, but you also need liquid back. So be sure you drink about 2 a 2,5l water. Just to be safe.

Grtz from saffe666.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:51
Silver Member

24 y/o Female from United States
Caitlinxxc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

You'll definitely want to avoid:

1. Propoxyphene and Tramadol ( Can cause seizures, serotonin syndrome, loads of unpleasant side effects)

2. Acidic foods (assuming you even want to eat, that is. Acidic foods and drinks can decrease amphetamine absorption)

3. Boredom (you'll start looking for things to pull apart)

4. Repetative tasks ( you'll be stuck in a loop)

5. Masturbation ( see #4 )

yes, avoid jacking off, its a bad rut to get stuck into
Old 31-01-2012, 11:04

Male from United States
WraithRanma should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Assuming I am taking my perscription for purposes of studying and getting work done, pc games, esspecially Arma2 are to be avoided at all costs. I will just as soon find myself hyperfocusing on Arma, esspecially if i am creating missions or writing scripts, then play the mission and tweak it till it is just right then play some more, then forget about the mission I made and try to cram the rest of the studying in :P Games are my main vice when it comes to grades and schoolwork and adderall does not help this one bit lol.

true reply
Old 01-02-2012, 02:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
blackwrx is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Being around people that know you well when you don't want them to know you are high. People that know you well can spot the smallest changes in behavior.

true statement
Old 07-03-2012, 03:07

Female from United States
jen1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

-going out in public, if you're really high-you'll be talking way too fast and give yourself away. SWIM tries to stay in her room whilst high but on a therapeutic dose she can go out and be fine
-acidic foods/drinks (oranges, soda)
-not having a task to do (otherwise you'll focus on something stupid)
-doing something unpleasant
Old 10-03-2012, 19:59
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

I think we should avoid getting stuck indoors, not wanting to go out into public is not healthy, we should always continue to do our normal routines , being high shouldnt matter, we have to play it straight
Old 13-03-2012, 21:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
supercat is learning how to become a psychonaut.

In my experience combining amphetamines with psychedelics is a much easier way to become psychotic and require hospitalization. I dont know how commonly it is experienced, but I know that psychedelics alone have a notable capacity to generate extremely rapid thoughts, insomnia, anorexia, and other amphetamine side effects. My experience with this combination is enjoyable to a point, where you think so quickly that you cant make any sense of anything and you have to go lie on your bed for a few miserable hours, and definitely write off sleeping that night.

Its obvious to a degree, but never pair an amphetamine with a drug you have no experience with. If youre tweaking, turn down anything youve never tried. No on second thought grab it, whatever it is, wait till you metabolize the amphetamine, conduct appropriate research and give it a go.

Pairing two different amphetamines is not interesting. Pretty much exactly what youd expect.

I have learned to also avoid situations where you are expected to present or explain something. A few minutes in you'll realize that youre very excited and willing to do this, but keeping your points in order and making sense can easily lead to you degenerating into babble. You will make it obvious you are either high or inept at presenting shit.

Avoid occasions where it would be noticed and considered either rude or odd that you cant eat. Also being in the presence of foods you love is discouraging because you just cant get into it.

One of my biggest repeated mistakes is that I anticipate using amphetamines so much that I cant control myself and use them as soon as possible. Never impulsively dose when you could cause yourself problems later. Dosing before important events should be avoided, and dosing when you are not in the right location or when stressors abound detracts from the experience. Wait until the moment is right, you have no obligations for a long time, and then go for it!

Avoid kiwis.

Its ok to take your shit seriously while tweaking. I always think Im having the most insightful thoughts, and thats all part of the fun. Look your notes over when your finished, you might have some good stuff.

Always measure your dose accurately. Eyeballing can kill you.

Dont carry weapons.

avoid sending extremely long and often awkward text messages. Tweak texts are so much different than sober texts that you'll be exposed as a drug using criminal.

This last one is a joke, but I get so confident while tweaking that I even have approached cops and started a conversation, looking for a thrill. I must pull it off just enough, but its good advice, dont draw attention to yourself and never talk to cops whether your high or not!

I get weird urges to dress in bright colors and ridiculous garments. Dont draw attention to yourself.

When in public, dont cary. This applies to any drug anytime. You cant be arrested for your state of mind, but having a bag on you makes you vulnerable unnecessarily. Its always worth it to take precautions and leave little to chance. I had a bag discovered recently because I was lazy and just dropped it in a drawer without hiding it, thinking nobody ever went in there. Invest the effort upfront and avoid paying for lawyers. Yes, there is no reason for you to be searched when going out, but you never know when some drunk idiot will start a fight with you and draw the cops, or when you might get in an accident, and any number of unforeseeable reasons that will bring you close to cops.

Should you be arrested do not talk. You are not as charming as you think you are. Youre not going to make anything better and will probably mess something up, so be silent. Either that or throw all accusations back at the cop and threaten to arrest him. Claim racism, especially if you are both the same race. Dont back down! Eventually every cop will crack and burst into tears divulging how hes under so much pressure and just wants to protect the children and so on. At this point demand your drugs back and inform the cop that you never want this kind of trouble again, and perhaps throw in an italian sounding name for someone that they dont want to deal with. Understand that this approach is best left to highly experienced cop confusers, and attempting it without training is a long shot to say the least. Stick to being completely silent and let your lawyer argue than youve never seen it before in your life.

Maybe the best advice is to avoid giving advice while currently high on the same drug. Just on the off-chance that advice like threatening cops gets taken seriously some rural goofball.

supercat added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
Avoid:

6) Dont listen to stuff like Godsmack if you are alone. You will get in a mood
I would advise not listening to Godsmack ever. Music like that is proven to lead to social isolation and way to many visits to hot topic.

Last edited by supercat; 13-03-2012 at 21:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-03-2012, 16:06
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Going to the dentist.

Please advance on this. Why?
Old 21-03-2012, 16:01

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3 Points: 413, Level: 3
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Uh oh swim has an appointment today. But just to get stitches removed and he doesnt have meth mouth
Old 24-03-2012, 23:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female from United States
Megan288 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

babysitting

Megan288 added 155 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

i'm talking about rxed adderall, not anything illegal. still, though

Last edited by Megan288; 24-03-2012 at 23:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-03-2012, 04:33
Silver Member

Male from Canada
McOwnageDotC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1

Pay attention to the pace of your walk. When you aren't feeling muscle exertion it is easy to end up power walking (in the worst sense). And everyone has seen that one confident, cold looking guy walking like an amped up ass. You know it when you see it lol.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:52

27 y/o Male from United States
RookieJocky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

My lamp went to work amped as hell this morning... Never doing that again.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

21 y/o Male from United States
Reason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way upReason4rhyme is on the way up

Please don't take this comment as sarcasm or a jest but when SWIM uses amphetamines basically there's one good solid rule of thumb for SWIM personally which is don't use MORE amphetamines. learned the hard way.

-reason4rhyme
Old 01-04-2012, 08:46
The cat who knocks

Male from Earth
coranub is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Traffic jams that last for over an hour...

Swim was stuck in a traffic jam due to a car that had a head on collision with a bus. 3rd day awake.
Every policecar, ambulance and fire engine available + 2 helicopters caused quite the stir. Sitting for over an hour in the car with nohing to do...
Old 03-04-2012, 05:23

41 y/o Male from United States
petepray should review received reputation comments.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1

anyone knows if u should take muscle relax pills after coke use?
Old 03-04-2012, 09:47
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Bottled Up Like Dope is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

to avoid while on amps:
1: Reading any of Georges Bataille's philosophical writings... you find yourself trapped in buzz killing nihilism
2: cocaine... now this may seem like a good idea, considering one substance blocks the reuptake of dopamine mainly and the other releases more dopamine, but swim has tried this... too tweaked.
3: jacking off, it'll take forever and half the time swim never gets off
4: Idiots and assholes; you'll want to slap them
5: Pot if you're on the amphetamines to get work done... if just having a good time go for it, great combination according to swim
Old 01-06-2012, 00:06

Male from United States
NightOak is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Frank my California Raisin told me to never shoot a large amount of meth for your first time and on day three start browsing the Craigslist Personal's:

First, you might start believing your father is really gay and now into bondage & fisting. Then out of shock, send the ad to your sister.

Second, you might think your ex left you to start an underground porn ring and is now posing for 90% of the fake ads with the help of some chunky sugar daddy into lace.

Finally, you might end up attempting to hack into all the email accounts you can find so you can take down a secret online empire in order to save everyone from the bot invasion!

**FACEPALM** Just saying could happen.
Old 22-07-2012, 13:57

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Also don't watch movies with a lot of screaming people or crying babies especially if it's real early in the morn and been zooming all day n night binged out also try to stay away from places where sudden loud noises occur ULL most likely jump every time

nuggs313 added 59 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Also I forgot to mention if u have a couch or recliner that's not leather but cloth don't post up on it for very long periods your couch will take on the tweak stink all chemically n sweaty so yea especially if u masterbate or fuck ur couch is gonna stink

Last edited by nuggs313; 22-07-2012 at 13:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
1-phenylpropan-2-amine, adhd, alcohol, alpha-methylphenethylamine, america, amphetamines, antacid, anxiety, benzo, benzos, blood pressure, caffeine, cigarettes, cocaine, coffee, coke, comedown, coming down, concerta, crack, dexedrine, downer, drunk, europe, heart rate, marijuana, mdma, methamphetamine, methylphenidate, morphine, opiate, opioids, overdose, painkiller, painkillers, panic attack, snorting drugs, sober, stimulant, stimulants, tolerance, vitamin c, weed, withdrawals