Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 22:25
Banned

29 y/o Male
Garagehousenation666 is heading for the Darwin Award.Garagehousenation666 is heading for the Darwin Award.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Snorting TRAMadol

Swim has been snorting tranadol for a few days and getts a little buzz mixing tram with ambien cool ride swim wants to know if any one has tried snorting t ram
Old 08-06-2007, 22:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

39 y/o Male
MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,115, Level: 5 Points: 1,115, Level: 5 Points: 1,115, Level: 5
Re: Snorting TRAMadol

I believe it has a much higher bioavailability if it is simply consumed orally.
Old 09-06-2007, 00:16
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

It has a ridiculously high bioavailability if consumed orally. Between the pain from snorting it and the reduced effects I don't know why anyone would choose to use this method of consumption after more than several tries (if that even).
Old 09-06-2007, 07:32
Silver Member

35 y/o Male
Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.Orchid_Suspiria probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,427, Level: 5 Points: 1,427, Level: 5 Points: 1,427, Level: 5

Swim can attest to its oral bioavailabillity.He had seven of them a few years back when he first tried them.He snorted one and got nothing but sort of an unpleasant drip.He took three more and within fifteen minutes was feeling opiated yet stimulated in that weird way only tramadol creates.
Old 11-06-2007, 19:44
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline
Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11
AW: Snorting TRAMadol

alright.. tramadol does not work when SWIY snort its. tramadol is a pro drug, which means it is converted in the liver to become the actual drug (cant remember what substance that was). so if SWIY snorts it it will go down you nose through your throat into your stomach, so SWIY might as well just take it orally. a minor quantity will go into your bloodstream, where it remains inactive, untill it reaches the liver.
its a waste, since snorting tramadol produce less effects than taking it orally.

Last edited by 0utrider; 12-06-2007 at 07:30.
Old 30-08-2007, 01:36

28 y/o Female from United States
NKelly61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

SWIM does not suggest snorting it, and he knows from experience. SWIM says it burns like hell and really doesn't increase the onset of the high.
Old 30-08-2007, 01:59
Banned

Male
sarbanes is a decent psychonaut.

Exactly what everyone says - do NOT snort tramadol. There is no merit in doing this. However, when taking tramadol orally, it is advantageous to take small amounts every 20-30 minutes, vs taking it all at once (unless it is a specific understood time-release. This to minimise the short-term, negative NE effects, whilst maxamizing the pleasurable, mostly 0-desmethyl opioid effects.
Old 25-12-2011, 01:10
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
chronik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

I have to agree with not snorting them because there is no reason to. You get about 90% of it orally so why bother and it's too much to snort. That'll screw your sinuses all up like snorting a hand full of dirt or any thing else.
This dude does snort his Opana and he came here looking to see if there was any reason to snort the tramadol but he saw none.
He wants to add Tramadol to his mix today out of curiosity so you all can see what happens with him.
He is a 6 foot tall 200 pound male who is using Opana er mostly snorted, but also oral and IV.

He just snorted about 30mg's Opana ER, smoked some herbal blend and took 50 mg's Tramadol orally. the time is 5:25pm...

5:35 The Opana has already started taking it's hold with the numb hands and all.
5:37 Some slight nausea which occurs with him quite regularly so he couldn't blame the Tramadol, we'll see what happens with the nausea and may toss some phenergan in to the mix.
5:43 pm, there is a definite difference when mixing the Tramadol with the Opana ER. He is light headed and going to lay down and let this set in.

chronik added 24 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

5:49 Still some nausea but like he said he has crohns disease so he cant be used as a gauge for nauseating effects. He is nodding off a bit and seems very relaxed and content. He feels like he has been given a big shot of morphine...5:54pm
5:57 Chunks were blown and he says this has been an abnormally high amount of nausea.
The Tramadol was taken at 5:25, 30 minutes ago and there is no telling how much was metabolized or remains in the subject so this experiment is terminated at 6:01pm. If any remarkable events occur he will let you know. He does feel good right now though. Still very Morphine/Dilauded feeling.
In conclusion, the Tramadol did have a marked effect on the subject changing his perception of his pain and also more diminished motor skills. The subjective feelings of physical stimulation and euphoria were much increased by the addition of only 50 mg's of Tramadol how ever nausea continues at this time. 6:10pm.

Last edited by chronik; 25-12-2011 at 01:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-12-2011, 01:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
Putney Swope is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

only posting here because i've seen people talking about tramadol dosages of 600+ mg. i have a friend who took about 800mg gradually over the course of 5 hours and wound up fainting and having a nasty seizure and turning blue. thankfully his friends were former emt's and were able to keep him alive til paramedics arrived. had he been alone this would have surely been his demise! my friend is 6 foot 2, 180 lbs and not new to opioids. the tramadol never gave him the euphoria or pain relief he was seeking before he found that overdose anyway. it went from not really high to od very quickly.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Timely and cautious example of the potential for fatal consequences when exceeding the seizure threshold of tramadol when 400mg is exceeded in 24 hours.
Old 04-01-2012, 16:37
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Keiyentai is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

*shutters* Tramadol is an evil little fuck. Also anyone doing 600mg+ dose is just asking for trouble since it's been documented doses low as 250-300 can cause seizures in people. I personally would fine something else to do if you want to get high, the risk of seizures is just to high for how much you need to take to "feel good". Also the fact it can cause serotonin syndrome especially if said person is on any SSRI medication.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:13
Silver Member

24 y/o Female from United States
Caitlinxxc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_chunx View Post
swim snorted a 50mg once and attempted to have sex about 45 minutes later and could not get hard (which happens when swim uses opiates), so it does affect you but it probably won't get you high, unless maybe 500mg or so is snorted.

tramadol's an amazing drug for heroin addicts, as swim finds that it helps more than vicodin/percocet (probably due to all the apap in them), and it actually gets swim high, which most opiates dont do anymore. And it lasts forever (10-14 hrs). After about 500mg though, taking any more only prolongs the high, rather than increase it. Swims highest dose: 1150mg. (vomited once but was fine)
1150 mg is a dangerously high dose. I'd advise anyone using over 400 mg/day to excercise caution. My pet rabbit, who has been a heavy opiate user for almost 4 years, used 800 mg once and had a nasty episode of serotonin syndrome that landed her in the hospital

quite correct, 1150mg of tramafol is serious cause for concern
Old 22-05-2013, 21:14
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
jsscbliss is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_chunx View Post
swim snorted a 50mg once and attempted to have sex about 45 minutes later and could not get hard (which happens when swim uses opiates), so it does affect you but it probably won't get you high, unless maybe 500mg or so is snorted.

tramadol's an amazing drug for heroin addicts, as swim finds that it helps more than vicodin/percocet (probably due to all the apap in them), and it actually gets swim high, which most opiates dont do anymore. And it lasts forever (10-14 hrs). After about 500mg though, taking any more only prolongs the high, rather than increase it. Swims highest dose: 1150mg. (vomited once but was fine)

Please Please Please do not take anything above 800mg a day. I am only speaking from experience, I am not a doctor or a professional drug user or whatever. I had to Grand-Mal seizures by taking far too much Tramadol. I was stupid, ignorant and could have wound up dead or killing innocent people. The first one happened literally minutes after getting out of my car on college campus. Throughout the day I had taken about 25, 50mg Trams. I woke up laying in the grass, soaked from the rain and had no idea what was going on. The second time I was at work thank God, and had many concerned co-workers there to take care of me while I was out. This is one of the biggest reasons I want off of this devil drug! Be careful is all I ask.

user hasn't been a member since 2007, please keep an eye on dates when responding on older threads.
Old 23-05-2013, 02:41
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

If any member sees a safe and decent reason to reopen this thread, they are welcome to send a direct message to me, Gradient or both.
Snorting tramadol has little purpose.
It has already been very well established that taking the drug by mouth (where oral preparations are concerned) is the most direct route for effective pain relief/recreational purposes.

It has also been stated that the use of tramadol hydrochloride can carry a risk of epileptiform seizure that can actually be life threatening.

Be safe.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
addicts, analgesic, drugs, drugs-forum, narcotic, opana, opiate, opiates, opoid, phenergan, sex on tramadol, snorting, snorting drugs, snorting tramadol, speed, tramadol, ultram