Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Dissociatives > Ketamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 27-12-2006, 09:11
Silver Member

58 y/o Male from United States
DonPeyote is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking Ketamine

SWIK has insufflated, and IM'd Ketamine, however, dem wuz wundering if dat molly-Qwull might oughta B smoked.

Can one smoke Ketamine?
If so, what are the dosages?

My possum remembered smoking PCP, and wondered out loud telepethically, if Ketamine might work the same way...

DP
Old 27-12-2006, 11:34
Gold Member

95 y/o Male
pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,459, Level: 5 Points: 1,459, Level: 5 Points: 1,459, Level: 5
Re: Smoking K

The ghost of Christmas past recently visited me and regaled me with this account:

"Last summer in my midwestern city there was an influx of good, strong, clean ketamine, available at budget prices. While I still keep K as an active member of my pantheon of recreational buzzes, I did most of my experimenting then. Anyway, while enjoying a sunny-stony afternoon with my exgirlfriend, I remembered some friends of mine back in the day bragging about smoking K. 'Hmmmm, I think I’ll check it out' I thought, and grabbed the bong.

Bong stats: 1 ft. plastic honey-bear, lots of water.

Bowl stats: brass bowl, filled with cheap, shaky weed as a base, with a big snowy lump of powdered K (approx. 30mg)

Set & setting: already a bit stoned, chilling in my apt, music on, sitting in the corner under my turntables

Mindset: curious

I sparked the bowl and inhaled, and was immediately assaulted by the severely nasty-ass taste of burning K. I can best describe it as strongly chemical/artificial, like when you get a whiff of some powerful industrial solvent. It also sort of reminds me of the aftertaste of herbal speed pills. It sucks! It makes your mouth numb, burns the hell out of your throat, and tastes like sucking on a nickel. I’ve never met anyone who liked it at all.

Of course, crappy taste isn't enough to stop me, so I smoked about 3-4 milky thick hits. The buzz was a lot like Nitrous Oxide, actually. It made my fingers and face numb & cold, and relaxed my body. I was a bit dizzy and my speech was thick and slurred. Overall, I could compare it to snorting a small bump of ketamine, say 10-15mg. However, there was no wait - as soon as I inhaled the smoke I felt the effects. I guess that's the only bonus of smoking K. Definitely no disassociation, spins, nausea or other major side-effects I usually notice on large doses of snorted K.

After about 10 minutes, I felt sober again. Looking down, I saw that there was still half of the lump left. So, I guess it's safe to say that smoking K is *economical*. I started smoking it again, while arguing with my girlfriend because she said that it stank up the whole room. (She wouldn't try it either, based on the smell.) Same effects.

And so on, for about 4 come-up's and downs. After that, the taste was just so nasty it wasn't worth it. Even worse, every bowl I’ve ever smoked K out of has been permanently tainted with the taste. Be warned!

Since then, I smoke K occasionally, usually with a friend and in the 'there's nothing left to do, lalala, we're so wasted, hey let's smoke K HAHAHAHA' type mood. One time, we had no weed, so I melted red rock (I know it's not opium) and ketamine together and smoked it. Same effects as before.

In conclusion, smoking K is a quick, cheap buzz, a lot like whippets (nitrous canisters). However, between the disgusting taste and the fact that it ruins your bowl, it's not my chosen buzz!"

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for turning in your creative writing assignment
Old 23-02-2007, 03:47
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
MrMouse is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1

Simply put YES you can but it's highly wasteful of the precious.
Old 26-02-2007, 20:46
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Afghanistan
dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

swim has smoked it several times in a joint..
put in 1/4th of a gram or less offcourse (depends on how many persons that are using it) and then just smoke it :P
you will be freaked :P
Old 26-02-2007, 23:40
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

1/4 of a gram or 250mg is alot of ket for 1 joint. if u snort 250mg i pretty sure that u will have strong effects and depending on ur tolerence may make u K hole. whereas smokin 250mg will just make u trip for a short time.
Old 28-02-2007, 17:05
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Regretamine is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I tried it once, turned out to be pretty pointless. It just feels like you're stoned.
Old 04-03-2007, 21:05
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from Afghanistan
dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.dutch-marshal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

for some reason SWIM can't snort K...i trow up and get sick...can't really move that shit... not cool! and that's with really low dosises to!

so when SWIm smokes a good K joint that's allot better! i can tell u I DO FREAK from smoking it!
Old 04-03-2007, 21:33
Silver Member

VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.VitaminK22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

Make sure u dont drink alcohol b4 takin K otherwise u will throw up hard. u probly throw up cos ur body has bad reactions to disoritention, abit like wot happens when ur travel sick. from wot swim has seen, being sick while on K is bad cos it makes u think of fked up sht, causes paranoia and can lead into a very unpleasent experience. you should get some info on medication that helps prevent travel sickness if u get bad sickness and wanna snort K, smoking it isnt as good
Old 01-06-2007, 15:54
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Iran
arman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way uparman is on the way up
Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3
Re: Smoking Ketamine?

"Ketamine freebase is too caustic to be smoked, and must be converted into the HCl salt in order to be consumed in this manner"

SWIM should note that HCl form has a very bad taste, it just doesn't worth smoking IMO.

BTW, smoking K discussed before, UTFSE!
Old 10-06-2007, 22:37

Male
stoveandshoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Re: Smoking Ketamine

An idea:

Is it perhaps possible for SWIM to use the method of chasing the dragon like with meth or H? That might be better in terms of taste and smell.

But SWIM doesn't know about the temperature necessary to make it work for K.

Anyone who can clarify this for him?
Old 20-06-2007, 01:40
Silver Member

Male
Twiglet is a decent psychonaut.Twiglet is a decent psychonaut.

No don't smoke k, swim's friend tried that in bong. Really horrible couldn't even breath it in, I could tell by the look on swims face that it must of been nasty, and swim likes the taste of smoking nnDMT and people say that's bad.
Old 20-06-2007, 08:28

Male
EthrielTD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Which is kinda X`s point....

...that being that smoking Ketamine Hydrochloride power doesnt work well and tastes bad....

...so would the "freebase" conversion process make it

A) More Powerful/Faster Acting

B) Possible?

X is after technical details on the vapourisation as opposed to burning temperatures of Ketamine to compare with those of cocaine in respect to the "Keta-Rock" process.

X is not talking about smoking powder Ket in a bong or otherwise, but is looking for some science on the issue.
Old 02-01-2009, 22:29

24 y/o Female
dumpster-dive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim's had great success smoking ketamine. The method used, was an attachment for swim's bong that's made for smoking oil. It looks like a meth pipe but it fits into swim's bong. Swim took a torch and heated this attachment, and smoked an oil beaner with a bunch of ketamine on it.

That way, you could only really taste/smell the oil, and you get an almost instant ketamine high. It's worked well for swim, the high was very nice, and swim felt a lot more stimulated then she does when she rails it.
Old 04-01-2009, 22:34
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

so smiw is saying that your k turned into an oil when heated... and swiy basically vaporized it?
Old 18-01-2009, 08:55

27 y/o Male
phatassone should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM tried smoking ketamine, it was extremely unpleasant and had very little if any effect.... allthough swim was allready K'd out
Old 30-04-2009, 16:56

27 y/o Male
PowerTrips is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM tried sprinkling some K powder on top of a bowl of weed once. Not sure if it had much effect cuz he'd been snorting K all nite, He woke up with a mild chemical burn on his lip tho. Even if smoking it did work, most people prob wouldn't do it because of the horrid chemical taste
Old 24-05-2009, 18:59

33 y/o Male from Canada
pereira951 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 118, Level: 1 Points: 118, Level: 1 Points: 118, Level: 1

u can put on foil like a ai and chase the drgon with it. when my freiend could not get high from rails anymore she used to smoke it to get high
Old 10-04-2010, 14:21

Male from United States
miester_jager should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

Yes SWIM knows it can be smokeed but dunno how much ya need ...so on so forth as this SWIM has never tryed it

SWIM would like to know weather the keta-crystels would be able to be vapourised kinda like crystel meth ?
Old 10-04-2010, 18:43

24 y/o Male
Jelly.beats is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Yes, it's not fun though. Very harsh on the lungs and tastes like burning plastic.
SYMW should get it in cried powder form if SYMW still wants to try it. And smoke it through a pipe.
Really though, it's not worth it!
Waste of k!
Old 10-04-2010, 18:53
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,112, Level: 21 Points: 21,112, Level: 21 Points: 21,112, Level: 21
Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1% Activity: 9.1%

Due to the fact it is already distributed in a highly bio-available, powdered form, I don't see the purpose in smoking it if one is going to use it in the first place. A lot would be burned and lost.

Last edited by ThirdEyeFloond; 11-04-2010 at 17:03. Reason: obsulete links removed
Old 13-05-2010, 01:36

dubfama is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

swim thinks it tastes digusting and you might as well just snort it as the effects are much more enjoyable and reliable.
Old 23-06-2010, 07:14

26 y/o Male from United States
Danny_k should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpster-dive View Post
Swim's had great success smoking ketamine. The method used, was an attachment for swim's bong that's made for smoking oil. It looks like a meth pipe but it fits into swim's bong. Swim took a torch and heated this attachment, and smoked an oil beaner with a bunch of ketamine on it.

That way, you could only really taste/smell the oil, and you get an almost instant ketamine high. It's worked well for swim, the high was very nice, and swim felt a lot more stimulated then she does when she rails it.

So Swim has a Oil Burner Clasic meth pipe set up, If you have it in powder form can you put it in the oil burner and just heat rotate and puff away?

Or do you need this oil beaner additive you speak of?

N e ways Swim would love to puff on some K just to give it a shot....N e one willing to give swim a detailed step by step process

Share this on:

Tags
bong, crack, drug, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, hydrochloride, ketamine, molly