Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-05-2007, 15:42
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
hot rails anyone?

anyone ever tried a hot rail?how does this compare to snorting/smoking?

for those of you who dont know a hot rail is when you take a glass tube similer to a crackpipe heat up one end red hot with a blow torch,and then use it for snorting a line thus vaporizing the meth you would normally be snorting.
Old 29-05-2007, 00:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
bangbangtoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Re: hot rails anyone?

it's the best of both worlds, like a kick in the face but in a good way...a very good way.
SWIM prefers it to all other methods of consumption.
Old 29-05-2007, 00:35
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

Swim tried it a couple of times, too damn hot, if you ask him. Too much trouble just to do some dope.
Old 29-05-2007, 00:51
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

SWIM would agree with the above post.

To swim it feels like you get way more in 1 hit, however its a lot of trouble and SWIM personally enjoys taking a few hits outa a pookie instead of one massive line.
Old 29-05-2007, 02:20
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline

um whats a pookie?is thart a normal meth pipe?stright tube bulb on the end with a lil hole in it?
Old 29-05-2007, 02:29
Platinum Member & Advisor

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10

This just sounds like you are begging to get burnt

I believe this is a pookie: (quick google search) It is also called an "oil pipe" apparantly. The red thing is just an icee straw cut down small. It is used to scoop the drug and put it into the pipe.

from http://www.flickr.com/photos/kissthis545/554323/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pookie.jpg (50.1 KB, 159 views)
Old 29-05-2007, 07:44
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6

SWIM did a hotrail his first time doing meth and he loved it. It was an instant rush and it was very powerful. It was the only time he really enjoyed meth. HE doesn't know if it was the method of administration, dose, or just good "ice," but he was so high, he was bouncing off the walls. SWIM felt like superman so he started doing pushups. It didn't burn at all but the hotrail method scares SWIM. He was hesitant to do it at first but glad after he sniffed a line.

the end
Old 29-05-2007, 10:15
Silver Member

Male from Canada
jsday187 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

a hot rail bong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200743013410_bong.jpg (3.8 KB, 171 views)
Old 03-06-2007, 11:15

29 y/o Male from Australia
just_a_bloke should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

That is a nice design there jsday187.

Infact i was about to critterise it when i first looked at it, because i thought you had the vapors travelling through the water. But then i actually looked properly, and the water cools the pipe, very nice indeed.

Personally i have never hot railed, mainly because i know if i give it a go, ill start doing way more meth. It is very interesting though, and i might give it a try one day.

Although personally i dont really use meth for the 'high', i use it more for staying up all night studying, reading or researching. Easier to use in moderation if you this way i find

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules, especially the part about self-incrimination.
Old 03-06-2007, 13:43
Silver Member

Male from Canada
jsday187 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

no, you are right the vapors do go through the water. although swim likes a splash of listerene dark green in dH20 best. it really opens up the nostrils he says. the test tube over the top of the tube makes it possible for the vapors to travel through the water. without it, it WOULD just be a big hotrail tube cooler. swim knows some people will scoff and say it is wasteful but swim says otherwise. It CANNOT be compared to a mere bong hoot where smoke drains into the air constantly. the very action of snorting through a superheated tube allows you to take all th hit with minimum waste. other then what is wasted in your lungs,but that is a matter of opinion. the bong add on adds the bonus of protecting your nose from hot powder/molten meth which in turn allows you to heat the tube a bit more then usual so you can power through almost any size of line. The most swim has done was 3g of super clean (i mean CLEAN/NO RESIDUE) dope and let me tell you, he embarked on a 6 days awake tekking marathon which required very little more dope to keep him going thoughout. Very little liquid is required to get the desired effect. AND because of the size of rails you find yourself doing you can recover lots of good ish from the juice whether you a/b it or use it as mouthwash. HAPPY TEKKING PHARMERS.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:44
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Davidbell is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2 Points: 151, Level: 2

Does that mean that the powder/cristal will evaporate completely in the second it take to sniff ??

I don't get it... you boil the powder WHILE sniffing ?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:50
Banned

Male

you vaporize and snort it,kinda like smoking it thru your nose,,the end of the glass tube is super hot,sometime with a crackpipe like screen in it when you snort, your meth hits the end thus turning the powder into a vapor that is then snorted
Old 16-06-2013, 02:12

Female from Earth
sasqua is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

It is simply the best. Much less hassle than melting, cooling, heating and twisting a glass dick.

You take a glass tube, heat the end of it in a torch and snort a line. You exhale smoke.

It combines the benefits of snorting and smoking and lasts a lot longer than the same amount simply consumed by twisting dick.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:38
Diverboone Diverboone is nu online
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4 Points: 1,017, Level: 4
Activity: 21.3% Activity: 21.3% Activity: 21.3%

I believe a word of caution is needed. I'm not comfortable with the teaching of this ROA through post on DF. "Hotrailing" is very dangerous, as there exist a greater possibility of physical harm than what is being posted. If said product does not vaporize and enters the nasal passages as a 170°c liquid the result will not be what is desired. Also with the increase of better cutting agents(some we may be unaware of) such as N-Isopropylbenzylamine, which has a higher melting point than preferred product increase the likely hood of injury.

If you find it a must to try this ROA, I suggest that you learn this in person from someone that is well knowledged in the act, and not attempt this on your on. If you prefer to keep your sense of smell as it is, I would not recommend this ROA.

This is not degrading any that prefer this ROA. I'm only trying to warn those that are not familiar about the risk involved. You've been warned.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for the word of caution
Old 25-07-2013, 08:59
Silver Member

Male from United States
UsedToCook is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I've been real messed up and put the wrong end of the rose tube in my nose. I blistered instantly, I had heated it up with a propane torch. When done right there's really not much more that I know of as far as intensity. But, I've never injected. I've heard it's more intense than hot rails.
Old 24-08-2013, 21:22
Banned

23 y/o Male from USA - California
youngNdumb needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverboone View Post
I believe a word of caution is needed. I'm not comfortable with the teaching of this ROA through post on DF. "Hotrailing" is very dangerous, as there exist a greater possibility of physical harm than what is being posted. If said product does not vaporize and enters the nasal passages as a 170°c liquid the result will not be what is desired. Also with the increase of better cutting agents(some we may be unaware of) such as N-Isopropylbenzylamine, which has a higher melting point than preferred product increase the likely hood of injury.

If you find it a must to try this ROA, I suggest that you learn this in person from someone that is well knowledged in the act, and not attempt this on your on. If you prefer to keep your sense of smell as it is, I would not recommend this ROA.

This is not degrading any that prefer this ROA. I'm only trying to warn those that are not familiar about the risk involved. You've been warned.
This is probably the best high I've experienced so far through this ROA, and I saw it on YouTube so researched it and did it myself, which turned out fine. I think to bigof a line, it couldn't all fit in my lungs. But diver one is absolutely correct when it comes to trying this with some one that can do it correctly, not only this ROA but that should go for them all, do not try a new ROA without researching it and asking someone how to do it correctly.

youngNdumb added 6 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

It really is like a kick in the face though, it's a rush that hits you instantly like smoking but stronger, along with all the energy like when you snort it. If not prepared it can almost be scary because you mind and body start zoomin, I think the rush last me about 10 mins or so,possibly longer. So just be prepared and take all precautions, make sure to use a glass tube, I used an aluminum and it tasted terrible.

Last edited by youngNdumb; 24-08-2013 at 21:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-08-2013, 03:55
Silver Member

Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.Diverboone really adds to the discussion.

It's for this very reason I made the post about a word of caution is need. This ROA is very dangerous. Below is from another thread but is an example of what can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngNdumb View Post
So I decide to try and hot rail for my first time so I was looking for things to use, found one of those small tire gauges, emptied it, clean it, boiled it, then washed again and ringed... Well all was well until I hit the line instant tasted nothing but metal and felt like I got donkey kicked in the face, I'm guessing the metal on the inside was burning or something along those lines, I did t research before if the metal Could handle the torch but afterwards I looked up what kind of metal it is, but I think it is aluminum, that's what a lot of them are made of online. At the moment my upper jaw to the top of my head is tingly, almost numb. I have I noticeable chatter and slight tingle in my spine. Anyone know if the metal is harmful to the body when inhaled... This was a dumb rookie mistake
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=223442
Old 27-08-2013, 04:17
Banned

Has nothing to do with this ROA, has to do with my own stupidity of assuming I could use the aluminum rod.
Old 27-08-2013, 04:22
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from France
hotdogfrenchfries is learning how to become a psychonaut.

It's a lot easier to use a thick long-stemmed pipe to do this. Simply heat up the bowl with the torch, then snort through the little hole at the top of the bowl.

The advantage is that there is little waste, worst case scenario you have a packed bowl.

Note that the pipe will not last 100 rails. Not too bad though, since these pipes are cheap.
Old 27-08-2013, 05:16
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngNdumb View Post
Has nothing to do with this ROA, has to do with my own stupidity of assuming I could use the aluminum rod.
It has everything to do with your attempt at this ROA. And that was the very reason for my word of caution, as there are people who will attempt this ROA without proper education. With a view of Harm Reduction I posted my word of caution. Some will chose to heed it, some will choose not. Amazingly we end up with post such as your very on.

I'm not flaming you, you make your own choices, we all do. Sometimes we like the results, sometimes we don't. I do not advocate drug use but I'm intelligent enough to realize, there are going to be people who make that choice. That's where Harm Reduction comes in. It's an attempt to guide those people into having a safer outcome with the choices they make.
Old 27-08-2013, 06:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogfrenchfries View Post
It's a lot easier to use a thick long-stemmed pipe to do this. Simply heat up the bowl with the torch, then snort through the little hole at the top of the bowl.

The advantage is that there is little waste, worst case scenario you have a packed bowl.

Note that the pipe will not last 100 rails. Not too bad though, since these pipes are cheap.
Yea I actually just went to the store and bought the medium sized oil burner and using hot to cold water broke the bowl off fairly clean and sanded the edges. Works perfect.

youngNdumb added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverboone View Post
It has everything to do with your attempt at this ROA. And that was the very reason for my word of caution, as there are people who will attempt this ROA without proper education. With a view of Harm Reduction I posted my word of caution. Some will chose to heed it, some will choose not. Amazingly we end up with post such as your very on.

I'm not flaming you, you make your own choices, we all do. Sometimes we like the results, sometimes we don't. I do not advocate drug use but I'm intelligent enough to realize, there are going to be people who make that choice. That's where Harm Reduction comes in. It's an attempt to guide those people into having a safer outcome with the choices they make.
Ehh agree to to disagree sounds nice about now lol but I fully agree with the second paragraph, and I take full responsibility for my childish excitement for trying the new method without proper research. It was dumb and irresponsible.

Last edited by youngNdumb; 27-08-2013 at 06:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-08-2013, 07:00
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.The_Joker is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3 Points: 367, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

It was long ago, but I remember they were DIVINE.....I loved to snort things, so there was that....I was always afraid I wouldn't get it hot enough to vaporize.....can you imagine?? Oh my...

I thought it was a lot like smoking, except somehow "better".

I used to kind of get into these patterns where I liked certain behaviors....I took tremendous pleasure in getting lines chopped and fluffed up really fine....I wanted long, finely textured, narrow lines....so I would take great pleasure in this ritual.....as far as smoking and hot railing, I found exhaling a massive volume of big white puffly smoke clouds......very entertaining.
Old 30-08-2013, 14:30
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from France
hotdogfrenchfries is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
It was long ago, but I remember they were DIVINE.....I loved to snort things, so there was that....I was always afraid I wouldn't get it hot enough to vaporize.....can you imagine?? Oh my...

I thought it was a lot like smoking, except somehow "better".

I used to kind of get into these patterns where I liked certain behaviors....I took tremendous pleasure in getting lines chopped and fluffed up really fine....I wanted long, finely textured, narrow lines....so I would take great pleasure in this ritual.....as far as smoking and hot railing, I found exhaling a massive volume of big white puffly smoke clouds......very entertaining.

I haven't done a hot rail in a while now... but I can relate... I had no idea this much fog could be contained inside my lungs.
The experience of doing hot rails made us feel kind of like dirty crack-heads, which made the sex much better...
Old 30-08-2013, 22:30

25 y/o Female from USA - California
shwakchronicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsday187 View Post
a hot rail bong
No way! I came up with one of those too! But it doesnt look like yours.. The hot rail bong that i have is more or less the same thing as a regular meth bong but instead of having a bowl at the end, it has a tube that is bent down, and you put your nose where your mouth would usually go...

Damn, i was sorta hoping i had invented something cool, but i guess great minds do think alike....
Old 31-08-2013, 01:54
Banned

And a few people spoke of possibly burning your nose, I myself never have seen it or heard of it so I asked google, and I didn't see any mentions of an account of someone personally burning the self or any videos. I'm not saying its impossible but very very hard to actually burn yourself from not heating it enough. It might be scary thought but if it evaporates from a just the tip of a bic lighter imagine from the whole grunt of a torch directly on it for longer. There very hard to fuck up lol

Share this on:

Tags
bong, bowl, methamphetamine, snorting