Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 04-11-2004, 17:50
Iridium Member

Male
Creeping Death is captain of the psychonauts.Creeping Death is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 1,555, Level: 6 Points: 1,555, Level: 6 Points: 1,555, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking cannabis with Aluminum Foil

Is it possible to roll a joint out of tinfoil and smoke it? I'm out of papers, and im desperate for another joint
Old 04-11-2004, 18:18
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Erm, no. Tinfoil doesn't burn. You could, if you're feeling creative, make a pipe out of foil. Or easier still, if you've got an empty drinks can, turn it on it's side, make a bowl by pushing a dent in, punch some small holes in the dent with a badge pin, burn the paint off the bowl, et voila, a pipe! Alternatively, you could always go to the shop...
Old 06-11-2004, 03:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from Afghanistan
soer is an unknown quantity at this point
or you can make a fruit pipe .. take something like an apple and make a hole at the top and cover with tinfoil and poke holes thru the foil and put the bud there and make a hole thru the side of the apple where u will pull the smoke through ... light and get high!
Old 06-11-2004, 03:25

Female from Afghanistan
soer is an unknown quantity at this point
or make a Gravity Bong . one of the most efficient ways to smoke
Old 11-11-2004, 20:53

nosociety is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1
dont smoke from tinfoil, ive read thats its really unhealthy for you

some chemical burns off of it that can cause alzheimer's or something
Old 11-11-2004, 21:31
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Oops! Forgot to say - shiny side out, and pass some heat over it first to burn off the crap. Going to the shop is much healthier. And you can pick up some munchies while you're there...
Old 11-11-2004, 22:25

white_lighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
or you can take a gum wrapper and peal the shiny shit off and roll up with that
Old 12-11-2004, 04:44

serotonin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=10768
Old 12-11-2004, 04:59
Silver Member

Male from Canada
markdahman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3
To b honest guys i have something to admit two... Ive tryed this once b4.... Technikly it did work altho it got hot on the fingers.... Ill explain...
Just bust ur dope up and then got a piece of tin foil the size of a paper or wider. Roll a alright joint with it. Wait! burn off the impuritys in the aluminium first. Then when u light the end only the bud will catch fire. so its like a joint without the paper so then as u hit on it the bud keep burning inside the foil but the foil doesnt even affect the joint... And after ur done on the foil ur left with a piece of foil FILLED with rezin and im sure u could find something to do with that
Old 12-11-2004, 08:01
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Well, y'live and learn! But isn't unravelling a bit of a problem?
Old 18-11-2004, 15:42

betty_bupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Please don't smoke off tinfoil!! There have been deaths from leukoencephalopathy,
which many doctors attribute to inhaling the vapours produced by
heating tinfoil. While most of these deaths have been isolated to
heroin users who chase the dragon, I just can't see how using tinfoil
to administer drugs can be good for you. Aluminum is known to
cause alzheimers...

Please be careful..

Betty_Bupe

</font>
Old 21-04-2005, 05:47

rottenapple is an unknown quantity at this point
is it bad to jus roll the weed up wit aluminum foil and smoke it?
Old 21-04-2005, 06:41
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Have I got this right? You want to SMOKE aluminium foil? That might kill you! What's wrong with papers?
Old 21-04-2005, 06:48

well i smoke through foil and damn it felt like my lung was burnin. but i dont get how foil can kill you. i mean we use foil in daily cookin. i use foil cus paper is kinda hard to roll up. also wit foil the weed dont keep burnin wen ur not smokin it.
Old 21-04-2005, 07:23

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

A lot of heroin users smoke heroin OFF tin foil, but i have heard that the alluminium oxide it produces is supposed to be very bad for you!

I can't quite visualise what you are doing. Are making a joint using foil instead of papers?

Really, it does sound very bad for your lungs at least-- can't you get a pipe? That would be much easier on your lungs!
Old 21-04-2005, 07:29

yea im makin a joint usin aluminum foil. lol think i better stop doin it. jus got some paper from my friend but not sure how im gona roll it up tho....seems like its gona break easily
Old 21-04-2005, 08:40

49 y/o Female
skils is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Meth is commonly smoked on foil and is supposedly related to Alzhiemer's (sp?)
Old 21-04-2005, 10:44

Male from Bermuda
Maybe get a friend to teach you-- or buy a rollimg machine. It took me
some time to learn but it was worth it! Otherwise get a pipe, put a
smoking screen (gauze) in the bowl and put the grass in. If it has
seeds and stems in it, take them out they don't have enough THC in them
to be worth smoking) and smoke it!

Edited by: enquirewithin
Old 21-04-2005, 17:14
Iridium Member

Male
Creeping Death is captain of the psychonauts.Creeping Death is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 1,555, Level: 6 Points: 1,555, Level: 6 Points: 1,555, Level: 6
If you smoke tinfoil you get metal in your lungs. This can be extremely dangerous in the long run. On top of that, you might set off the detectors at airports. You get a bit of metall if you smoke OFF foil aswell, like with Heroin and Meth. A few people have gotten siezures from it.
Old 23-04-2005, 05:13

pokeymcsmot420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 288, Level: 2 Points: 288, Level: 2 Points: 288, Level: 2

alrite.....unfortunately swim had nothing but tin foil to smoke out of a couple times.

dont roll a joint with it!! horrible idea, no offense. make a pipe out of it...its easy as hell and at least u dont smoke the stuff

also before you smoke out of it torch the bowl piece to get rid of any chemicals on the foil.

(no idea if theres chemicals on tin foil or if thisworks, but its what i was told to do)

also ive heard that smoking out of tin foil on a regular basiscan lead to alzhiemers (sp). (again no clue of the accuracy)

*sidenote* sorry about not googling the alzheimers thing or the chemicals on tin foil and i really dont wanna perpetuate any myths or anything....but i gotta get somewhere rite now
Old 23-04-2005, 18:30

60 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
searcher should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6
Make and learn how to make a "ghetto pipe"

get a piece of aluminum foil about 6 inches long, wrap it around your little finger, that will make a "stem". Fashion a bowl at one end, pack it loosly and enjoy
Don't break your buds up so small that they draw through the stem

Just don't hold the flame on too long, aluminum conducts heat easily and you might burn your fingertips Edited by: searcher
Old 18-06-2005, 18:15

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4

Ive noticed a large amount of people that advise others to make foil bowls to smoke out of whether its pot or opium or wutever from what i always heard smoking the foil is very very bad for u. Supposedly the foil is so thin that it actually does burn somewhat and your like inhaling the burning aluminum foil, same goes for pop cans only then u get the ink on the can and shit too. i read before that when u put aluminum into your bloodstream like that its something like a leading cause of alzheimers(excuse the spelling if thats not right). I also read that they are unsure if its a lack of aluminum or too much of it that actually causes the disease but putting aluminum into your body that way cant be good at all. nebody else heard anything like this before??
Old 18-06-2005, 20:58

ironslave is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
yea i heard about that.. i dont know if it is a lack of it or to much of it.. but everyone needs their fun.. if all you got is foil or a soda can than use it... but only for a temp fix.. its not like if you smoke from a foil pipe once your dumb all of a sudden.. but yea i heard about how it aluminum could cause old people retardednes..
Old 18-06-2005, 21:14

Male
OiledMandible probably knows what they are talking about.OiledMandible probably knows what they are talking about.OiledMandible probably knows what they are talking about.OiledMandible probably knows what they are talking about.OiledMandible probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 479, Level: 3 Points: 479, Level: 3 Points: 479, Level: 3
People with alzheimer's disease are known to have extremely high levels
of aluminum in their brain. When heroin addicts were found to
have high occurances of alzheimers (or just being generally fucked up)
certain studies incorrectly linked their ailments with the aluminum
foil many used to smoke heroin.

But everyone has aluminum in their bodies, and it is in many of the
products we use every day. The human body does not eliminate
aluminum, it builds up over time.

I'm no scientist, but I would assume you injest more aluminum in your everyday lives than you would using it to smoke (your drug of choice). You probably do more damage to your body by simply smoking pot/opium/whatever than the aluminum does. Smoking is bad.

I stick to glass myself, but if I were to smoke from aluminum, I would
probably stick to aluminum foil, not pop cans, etc. The aluminum
might not be that bad for you, but dyes and ink that are on cans
probably is. </span></span>

Old 18-06-2005, 22:07
Gold Member

Male from United States
Mike177 is a decent psychonaut.Mike177 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
I have also heard these things about aluminum. Wile i have never had to use foil before, I have used a can a few times in my day...

getting to my point:
The other day I was at a hookah bar (not something I do often, Hookahs that is) and they would put sheets of aluminum foil over the top of the bowl, and poke several small holes in it so you could put a hot coal on top and that would light the toobaco without haveing to get up or anything. My thought is (not being someone who smokes hookahs often regardless whats in them) if this is the regular practice of a hookah smoker, then it shoulnt really be bad for you. I think its just a bunch of bull shit that just gets passed around. Like "take acid 7 times and your legaly insane" ex. ex.

Now that i think about it im pretty sure they sell aluminum pipes for smokeing commercially at online stores and head shops.

Share this on:

Tags
aluminum foil, cannabis, cannabiskonsum, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, hash, hash oil, hashish, hemp, hemp oil, heroin, how to smoke hash, joints, marijuana, pot, smoking heroin, smoking marijuana, thc, tin foil, vaporizing, weed