LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 12-02-2004, 14:37
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
Bojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3 Points: 600, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
LSD and Mushrooms

Has anyone ever taken this combo...if so, how much of each and what is the experience like....both are avaialbe to me and i'm thinking about doing the combo....
Old 12-02-2004, 21:28

roisianna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
The effects for both are so similar i wouldn't see the point, do both seperately to make the most of whats available, in my opinion!
Old 12-02-2004, 23:59

Female

No, both are readily available...I've tripped so many times that i want to do this combo....I have taken acid a shit load of times and also shrooms but never together...

Old 15-02-2004, 11:23
Silver Member

icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
its alright, the acid kind of seems to dominate and the overall intensity is quite increased, I recommend taking only half as much (or less) of each as you usually would.
Old 16-08-2005, 20:28

acid-dream should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
ive taken the combo and i found it was best when i took 4 hits and 2-3 grms of shrooms , takin the shrooms first then the cid about 30 mins later it was a night i wont ever forget
Old 18-08-2005, 00:45

draxon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

its good if you get the dose right otherwise one drug will over power the other

2 hits lsd + plus an 1/8 of strong cubes = a magical evening
Old 19-08-2005, 02:35

exactly if u get it just right and time it good ur gone for a good long time ( 8+ hours) i found the lsd makes the shrooms last longer its a

great feeling of my fav 2 highs

but on another note ne one took lsd with its sista lsa if so how was it like i know lsd is more spiritual and lsa is demonic so to say
Old 19-08-2005, 03:14
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
The mood increase from the shrooms could make your acid trip very pleasant if you used the right careful dose. I would just test it out with a single fresh cubensis mushroom (about 5g) and one hit of acid, just to test the waters.
Old 19-08-2005, 03:44

see there is a prob with that lol my first time i did 4 cid and between2-3 shroom and yeah it was very ................. thats y u dont let ur frends give u stuff at partys lol
Old 04-09-2005, 00:26

a_northern_soul is an unknown quantity at this point

LSD and Mushrooms both mimic the same hormone, serotonin I believe. It is my belief (though I obviously can't speak for everyone), that acid completely takes over and the psilocybin doesn't end up having an effect (a non-placebo one) at all.

If you hear people talking about cross-tolerance between the two (oh Erowid, how I love thee ), I'm pretty sure this is the reason.

Old 05-09-2005, 07:38

Male
JewishNazi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
serotonin isnt a hermone, its just a chemical.

But you are right with your thinking, LSD has such a high affinity to
the recepters that it almost stops its own action. But then again,
there are many, many, different types of receptors. LSD may mainly
affect the 5-HT2a, but psylocybin may work on different ones such as
the 5-HT2b

Old 05-09-2005, 17:35

Dexy Mcfukfuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

it is not worth it, they both have such individual characteristics that they wouldnt mesh incredibly well.

Individually each is an entirely fufilling experiance, so why try to add to a good thing? I would suggest doing htem each by themselves, so as not to waste them.
Old 29-10-2005, 19:22

Female
LSD & Mushrooms combination

I have been told that if you take acid and shrooms together they will cancel each other out however I have also known people who have taken both at the same time and said they tripped hard...Also I heard taking either mescaline or peyote with acid or shrooms cancels each other out.....I'm confused....anyone know anything about this or have an expreiences regarding these? Please post
Old 29-10-2005, 20:13
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,271, Level: 41 Points: 83,271, Level: 41 Points: 83,271, Level: 41
Activity: 51.8% Activity: 51.8% Activity: 51.8%
Good to see ya around. Bojangles. These substance will not cancel each other out, but acid and shrooms do have cross tolerance. i.e. if you trip several times after another on eithersubstance, you will need a higher dose of the substance to reach the same effect.If you first trip on one substance and then on the other, you'll also need a higher dose to reach the same effect. Does anyone know if the same goes for mescaline? Shrooms & acid are in the tryptamine category. Mescaline is in the phenethylamine group. As far as I know phenethylamines do not have simular tolerance.
Old 29-10-2005, 20:43
Gold Member

Male
polloloco001 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3
I believe mescaline and mushrooms are cross tolerant. Not sure about
mescaline and LSD. Also peyote and mescaline are the same thing,
mescaline is the chemical, peyote is the cactus it is extracted from.
Old 30-10-2005, 01:43
Platinum Member

Male from Australia
nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.nanobrain must live here.
Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5 Points: 1,136, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
there is some cross-tolerance between phens and trypts, although not as severe as with compounds in own class.

LSD and psilocin will certainly noi cancel each other when coadministered, and might indeed cross-potentiate into who knows where.
Old 30-10-2005, 01:55
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Yes - mescaline is cross-tolerant with both LSD25 and psilocin. Ditto with all the 2-C's as well. If you draw out on paper the phenethylamine group, you will note that it is almost an indole if you bend the ethylamine bridge off the phenyl ring.Edited by: nagognog2
Old 06-05-2006, 22:42
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
LSD + Mushrooms dosing

Ok, swim really feels like there should already be info on the site about his question, but has searched for quite some time in different forums for help, and came up with nothing. Swim has some mushroom chocolates, as well as some blotters. Swim has heard that there can be a cross tolerance issue with these substances, as well as other tryptamines and had some questions. If swim wants to take a light dose of each, in what order/manner should he go about this? Should He take one before the other, wait a certain amount of time inbetween, expect anything not normal to an acid or mushroom trip, etc etc....? He apologizes if there has been previous threads about this topic, he really did search for some time. He appreciates any replies on the subject, thanks everyone...
Old 06-05-2006, 22:58
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8
I'm pretty sure this is a safe combo. You should have experience with both, maybe take half a dose of each. Maybe try a hit and like 1-2grams mushies and see how it goes. SWIM is also very interested in this combo. He loves both substances, and can't imagine how crazy things can get while on both.
I would just do some more research, and try it out yourself. Both substances are very safe and dose friendly, so if you're eager to try it, I say go ahead (start small, though)!

p.s. I'm sure I've seen LSD+Mushroom threads on here before.
Old 07-05-2006, 00:04
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
SWIM has done this once with 6 grams and 2.5 weeeeeeak blotters. Seriously, the blotter had lsd on it but maybe like 20ug per hit!

Both substances were taken at the same time. Twas a very intense experience for SWIM. Take a smaller dose of each substace than you normally take. If you take 3.5 of shrooms and two blotters then take like either 1 blotter and ~2 grams or 2 blotters and 1 gram or even 3.5g and half a blotter. There are many possibilities here. Just be safe and in a controlled enviroment, it is an intense combo.

Acid should last a few more hours than shrooms so keep that in mind when you are deciding when to take each chem. There is no wrong or right way to trip, its all a matter of personal preference.
Old 07-05-2006, 22:19

Male from United States
Toltec is a decent psychonaut.Toltec is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1
Swit use to love this combo in the 70's and 80's. he did prefer it this way; what he did was, first take about 150ug+ LSD then wait 1-1/2hrs and take about 2g of moderately strong shrooms.
He never had any bad experience with it.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:32
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Setting: SWiHR's house @ 9:00 pm
Who: SWiHR and SWiHR's girl
Duration of Trip: 6 hours
Rating of Trip: 7 out of 10

SWiHR really appreciates the replies. Last night he took about a tab and a half (he just eyeballed it off the strip) about 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the mushrooms. SWiHR has suspected that his blotters may not be LSD, but rather DOX, since it seems to take an hour or more to kick in, so this is why he waited. SWiHR and his girl then split a chocolate containing a half eight of mushrooms, so SWiHR took around 1/16th (not much at all). The Tab came on very nice, SWiHR almost didnt take the mushies because of this. SWiHR and his girl ate the chocolate close to 11 pm and it didnt take long to kick in (about 15 minutes). The combination blended very well, as the mushies gave me the beautiful visual nuances Ive become familiar with, while the blotter would keep my mind in the state of constant awe and bewilderment. Also, the blotter seemed to either hold off or balance out the possible emotional rollercoaster and anxiety that can come with a mushroom trip. SWiHR smoked some herb (really boosting the mushroom sensation), watched some TV and laughed like crazy (common w/ mushies), and could not stop staring at his bright, shiny, sparkly room (common to tabs). Things really took off when he started playing his guitar, and got lost in the creative musical frenzie. SWiHR pretty much turned off all thinking and let his hands translate the existing energy inside into a soundtrack to his trip, and to life. This was the peak of the trip, and SWiHR really found himself in a whirlwind of joy and excitement. The room changed with the music, at one point resembling the inside of a fishtank (inspiring a song out of SWiHR). This was such a beautiful moment during the trip. After that, SWiHR smoke some herb from his bubbler, turned off the lights, put on some Phish and sat under his comforter. This was so much fun, and full of some crazy visuals. I highly recommend the combination (blotter, shrooms, and phish... hehe). The trip started level out around 2:45 - 3:00 am, so SWiHR smoked another bubler in the darkness, and really found life to be sooo damn peaceful... He wishes he could share the feelings with everyone. If SWiHR remember anythingelse to include in this post, he will be sure to add, peace...
Old 11-05-2006, 09:21

Male
Dogears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
A DOX compound is going to have a very different feel or signature than LSD. A single tab of LSD can take up to an hour for some people to feel it.

SWIM has considering trying this combination for some time now.
Old 25-05-2006, 11:24

Male from Earth
Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.
Swim took a combo of shrooms and acid once and had a fantastic night, he could feel the two substances melting into one another. Hard to comunicate with other people but still felt comfortable. Definetly a positive combination, but a bit vacant the following day or two.
Old 25-05-2006, 18:22

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4
Definately a worthwhile combonation. SWIM took 2 tabs and a quarter of shrooms during winter vacation a few years back and was out of his gourd for close to 18 hours. Just be in a comfortable setting and be ready to trip out pretty hard!

Share this on:

Tags
lsd, lsd and mushrooms, lsd combinations, lsd combo, magic mushroom combinations, magic mushrooms, mescaline, mushrooms, mushrooms combined, psilocybe mushroom combinations, psilocybe mushrooms, psilocybin, psilocybin combinations, shroom, shrooms