Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Alcohol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Alcohol Alcohol, including absinthe, hard liquor, beer, wine, and other assorted spirits.

Old 15-04-2007, 20:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,839, Level: 6 Points: 1,839, Level: 6 Points: 1,839, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
The Injecting Alcohol Thread

Swim has hurd of this one report of someone shooting 100cc of jack daniels. anyone else had expirence with this
Old 15-04-2007, 20:40
Silver Member

Male
Solipsist is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Re: Alcohol IV QUESTION

Shooting Jack Daniel's ??? Is it a joke ? I think it would kill you.
Old 15-04-2007, 21:05

Male from United States
Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.

No joke. Swims friend claims to have done this. Swim thinks this is crazy but swim fully belives him this swim who claims to have done this is alive healthy and very productive hes not lying either swim did this for sure.

Has any one else tried this swm dosent wont to self expirement to confirm , swim had to do this with lsd
Old 15-04-2007, 22:38
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%

SWIY friend may be alive. but you have to question the intelligence. DO NOT INJECT ALCOHOL. Just drink it. or take it up the poop shoot do not inject it.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/ showthread.php?p=194748#post194748

Similar thread ^^

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice
Old 15-04-2007, 22:59

Male from United States

Yes well personally this is out of the question. Im not asking about his iq im asking if anyone else has done this.

good no inhbitions
Old 16-04-2007, 01:52

Male from United States

Fine swim will do this in the name of science.
Old 16-04-2007, 03:06
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

Watched a guy shoot some whiskey before, swim would advise against it. Nearly killed that poor bastard, he was messed up for days.
Old 16-04-2007, 03:56

Male from United States

Thank you so much old hippie. Thats exactly what I wanted thread closed.
Old 16-04-2007, 07:33
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare Chaynge View Post
Thank you so much old hippie. Thats exactly what I wanted thread closed.
LOL even thou it was mentioned.
There would be no science behind it. Its just plain stupid. but no brain damage sound fun.

syringes are better left alone or with other things in it.
Old 16-04-2007, 07:53

Male from United States

hahaha yah swim knows no science would be behind it. Swim uses this term in this case as a joke. All in the name of science hahahahahha.
Old 17-04-2007, 04:35
Gold Member

Male from USA - Pennsylvania
bcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPACbcubed must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,765, Level: 7 Points: 2,765, Level: 7 Points: 2,765, Level: 7
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I've seen "don't shoot alcohol" many times, but what's the logic behind it?

I'm aware that alcohol can be taken via I.V. drip...SWIM really isn't fond of needles, and would question the wisdom of shooting bourbon/wine/anything that wasn't pure, but what about Everclear or anhydrous alcohol (200 proof)?

What's the inherent danger over and above that associated with IVing any downer?

I approve because it is a good question which should direct the thread topic well.
Better question than the original post... vodka is just a mix of water + alcohol
Old 17-04-2007, 05:10
Gold Member

Female from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcubed View Post
What's the inherent danger over and above that associated with IVing any downer?
Umm.. Overdose Shutting down of the brain functions that control breathing and heart rate which can lead to respiratory depression or cardiac failure.

If the injection practice is not clean then there is a risk of infection/ vein damage threw unsensible practices, HIV/Aids if the needles are shared with anyone who is infected. (DONT SHARE SYRINGES)

Addiction. if one would survive.
Old 17-04-2007, 18:04
Gold Member

Male
Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.Powder_Reality really knows their shit.
Points: 1,787, Level: 6 Points: 1,787, Level: 6 Points: 1,787, Level: 6

SWIM seems to recall watching a movie in which Steve-O (of Jackass fame) hooks himself up to a vodka IV drip. I think this is a good enough reason not to shoot alcohol. They have those warnings at the beginning of the show for a reason; don't do what Steve-O does.
Old 29-04-2007, 19:59
Silver Member

Male from Earth
stuoolong is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
Umm.. Overdose Shutting down of the brain functions that control breathing and heart rate which can lead to respiratory depression or cardiac failure.

If the injection practice is not clean then there is a risk of infection/ vein damage threw unsensible practices, HIV/Aids if the needles are shared with anyone who is infected. (DONT SHARE SYRINGES)

Addiction. if one would survive.
Well those are the same risks as from injecting heroin. Of course they are serious risks, but people do this every day and survive. If you get an appropriate dose, this doesn't really explain why it's more dangerous to inject alcohol. I'm not doubting that it is, just intrigued as to why.
Old 29-04-2007, 22:37
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6

SWIM has injected full 1CC syringes of peach brandy, jack daniels and a few others he can't name from memory. The idea was inspired by hearing someone talking about someone or some persons doing this is in the Motley Creu autobiography, the author of which SWIM knows personally.

SWIM did this a few times, a couple of which he'd try more than one shot in immediate succession.

SWIM noticed ZERO effects (and yes, knows exactly how to I.V. incject.) SWIM's COMPLETELY NON-MEDICAL opinion is that the practice is harmless. SWIM own personal experience is that it's completely pointeless and a total waste of time, not to mention possible dangerous from any deviation from perfect I.V. injection techniques.

Don't bother.

- Beltane
Old 02-05-2007, 10:29
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

SWIj has been thinking about this thread.

IV ethanol is used in a medical context for treating triethylene glycol (brake fluid, anti-freeze type substance) poisoning. Of course this is sterile, medical grade alcohol.

SWIJ found this short communication...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...=1846&catid=55

on intravenous alcohol outside of a medical setting.

SWIJ has to say that this method CANNOT be recommended. Her concerns would relate to a high blood alcohol level in a short period of time leading to a significant risk of alcohol poisoning. She would also be concerned about irritation plus/minus infection as a result of preservatives and sugars in the alcohol.

Just drink it please flamingos!
Old 02-05-2007, 20:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Pondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9 Points: 4,070, Level: 9
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
SWIJ found this short communication...
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/l...=1846&catid=55
on intravenous alcohol outside of a medical setting.
That's an interesting article. I see that out of the (admittedly small) sample of three IV alcohol users, all were unemployed and two were also homeless. This says a lot I think, and should make anyone contemplaying it think twice - it's certainly not a celebrity drug!

I also note that two out of the three mentioned the enjoyment of the needle as one of the attractions. As strange as it sounds, I knew an ex heroin user who still had a fixation with needles years after he'd kicked the smack habit. Even something the right shade of orange would get him excited, because orange was the cap colour for the insulin needles he used to use.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:55
Silver Member

25 y/o Male
Mr.Nixon is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder_Reality View Post
SWIM seems to recall watching a movie in which Steve-O (of Jackass fame) hooks himself up to a vodka IV drip. I think this is a good enough reason not to shoot alcohol. They have those warnings at the beginning of the show for a reason; don't do what Steve-O does.

yes steve-o did try that and it was hilarious infact

him walking throught the streets with an Iv in his arm hooked up to vodka

is truly classic

steve o is also my hero and i wish i could get paid for the shit he does

i have zero fear in the risk factor department

and i try half of wut he does for kicks

call me an idiot if you will it means nothing to me

living a long life is overated

id rather live it 6x faster 6x better
Old 05-05-2007, 11:59
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6

I ran into Steve-O on the street in LA.

Shooting alcohol may work if one injected enough, but an insulin syringe full of several different types did zero for SWIM.

I think it's something rockstars do when they're bored and/or out of whatever they'd rather be shooting.

Don't bother-

- Beltane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nixon View Post
yes steve-o did try that and it was hilarious infact

him walking throught the streets with an Iv in his arm hooked up to vodka

is truly classic

steve o is also my hero and i wish i could get paid for the shit he does

i have zero fear in the risk factor department

and i try half of wut he does for kicks

call me an idiot if you will it means nothing to me

Old 05-05-2007, 12:14
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.
Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6

Quote:
steve o is also my hero
Here man , steve o is funny alright , but to let him be your hero is a bit stupid .....he's just a nutter really. Save hero status for true greats......

Quote:
Iv thought crazy thing's like this before......but the reality is your 18 , im 20 ......weve lived a fraction of life so far.....weve a lot more to see and do before we die and no matter how much we might think we know.....there's always a lot more to experience and learn from. How do you know living a long life is over rated being as young as you are? Maybe it is...im too young to know myself !lol. But if ya move too fast you might miss a lot of thing's on the way. And who want's to remembered as the guy who eat's his own puke anyway? Apparently steve o went on a week long PCP trip and they filmed it....he claims to have no memory of it and he refuse's to watch to footage.
Old 05-05-2007, 18:05
Silver Member

25 y/o Male

yeah steve o went on a 5 day pcp trip once it made for decent footage

but to the long life thing, i can sum up that up in one quote

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

An a Damn good quote if you ask me
Old 05-05-2007, 18:39
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.
Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6

Quote:
yeah steve o went on a 5 day pcp trip once it made for decent footage

but to the long life thing, i can sum up that up in one quote

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

An a Damn good quote if you ask me
Good quote indeed.....pity it's written from the perspective of a down and out heroin junkie. lol.
Old 10-05-2007, 15:40
Silver Member

25 y/o Male

Besides even if i wanted to live a long life my youth has fucked that up for me

ill be lucky if my teeth last me another 5 years

an my lungs will be next, if my brain isnt first

but hey i keep an eye to the sky

my bother yourself about crap like health?

lol (that was remotly sacrcastic)
Old 12-05-2007, 04:39

34 y/o Female
SwanSushi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

Swim has done this before. Considering that your liver won't have the opportunity to properly filter the alcohol you certainly won't feel all that great. Swim wasn't hurt but experienced burning at the injection site for a short amount of time. I wouldn't recomend this to anyone though. It's a waste of time and a rig, and there is no guarantee of safety.

Last edited by SwanSushi; 12-05-2007 at 05:08.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:05

Male
FLCrownVic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I see posts of alcohol enemas, alcohol IVs, and whatnot... so I have to ask.

What is so hard about just drinking it?

Share this on:

Tags
acohol, alcohol, ethanol, ethyl alcohol, i.v., inject alcohol, injecting, injection, intravenous alcohol, intravenous injection, isopropyl alcohol, iv alcohol, iv use, safe injection, shoot alcohol, shoot up, shooting up, vodka, whiskey