Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kava-Kava
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kava-Kava Piper methysticum

Old 11-04-2007, 14:49
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from Finland
psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.
Points: 1,847, Level: 6 Points: 1,847, Level: 6 Points: 1,847, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kava-kava to Enhance the Psychedelic Experience

For SWIM, mushrooms(and psychedelics in general) are the most glorious experience, but he experiences some anxiety during the come up. It is related to a slight physical discomfort, including tightness of muscles, shortness of breath, the chills, a feeling that blood escapes your head and so forth. But there is also a bit of anxiety due to the pure anticipation of a heavy trip.
I have to first say that SWIM has yet no experience with kava-kava, but from reading about it's unique effects, it occured to him that this could be perfect drug to ease the trip; not too strong on it's own and great mental relaxation and contentness. A minus side would be that it might cause slight gastrical discomfort, which already bothers SWIM with mushrooms. Also, I'm not sure I'd let SWIM combine kava-kava with a MAOI, considering to use during an ayahuasca session, since it's a sedative.

Has any SWIYs experimented with a combination of kava-kava and psychedelics?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:30
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Kava to reduce anxiety of psychedelics

I've seen reports of Kava mixed with LSD and LSA - Kava Flipping of course - that were quite positive. It seems that the euphoric aspect of the experience is extremely enhanced.

Also heard of Salvia Divinorum experiences being much more enjoyable when Kava is mixed in.

I am extremely interested in exploration of Kava's potential to enhance psychedelic experiences, but unfortunately swim squandered his Kava supply on other various occaisions and never got to really experiment with this. Maybe after 5-6 months swim will have the opportunity to look at this further.

The anxiolytic and euphoric effects of Kava seem like they would mix quite well with a psychedelic experience, and maybe produce other interesting results. Kava is mildly psychedelic at higher doses, or at least on some occaisions. Swim has experienced this personally. One should be careful to taper down collective dosages while attempting research in this area as you never know what synergy can produce.

If any one has any experiences with using Kava as an adjunct to psychedelics please share, as myself and others would love to hear them.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:55
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Kava to reduce anxiety of psychedelics

Here are some interesting experiences from mixing Kava with various substances. There aren't many reports available, but I thought these would be useful within the context of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kava and Cannabis
I had a wake and bake day and was tired but still too stoned to sleep. A few days before I had bought, a bottle of Fingerprinted, Kava Kava root powder capsules. I have ingested Kava several times over a period of a year. So I was in my room with only the black light on with a Stranglers CD playing, stoned. I poured six 500 mg. tablets into my hand a swallowed them down with Nikken pimag water (magnetic filtered water). I chilled in my room for about an hour listening to music.

After about 30 minutes I decided to smoke a bowl out of my small tin foil pipe. So I smoked the bowl and layed back and shut my eyes in a sleepy/dreamy state. I noticed my heart was beating fast but that always happens when I get stoned. I lay there for probably an hour completely stoned and seeing magnificent closed eye hallucinations. Like colorful, psychedelic, gasoline swirl, patterns. The beautiful hallucinations were so strong that when I opened my eyes and looked into the darkness I could see them perfectly. It was like when I took some acid that was almost completely visuals, and I could control them! Keep in mind that I have a very low tolerance for marijuana. I find marijuana and Kava Kava (especially if I take alot) are a good psychadelic mixture. I can see why Kava Kava has been labeled as a hallucinogen by some people!

Quote:
Well to start off I'm about 6'1' and weigh about 165 lb's. The day started by being boring since my friends were gone. I decided to go to my local Grocery store and try and find some over-the-counter herbs. I started by looking at ephedrine. But I have heard many people die from this drug. I came across this bottle labeled Kava-Kava Root. I have heard that it relaxes people and so I went to buy it.

So I went to my home and up to my room. It was around 11:00 PM and my mom was asleep so I decided this is the best time for it. But I had to set some things up first. Before I do any kind of drug by myself I have to set up my room properly. I turned on my lava lamp. Then put on my Hypnogenic screensaver. Turned off all the lights and put on my water fountain(calms me down a lot ).

11:20 PM: I took two capsules.

11:50 PM: A slightly calm feeling fell over my body.

12:10 PM: I decided to take 3 more pills.

12:30 PM: Nothing new happened just same old stuff.

12:35 PM: I decided I was going to smoke some bud with this. On the assumption that something kool will happen.

12:50 PM: A really nice high off of 1 bowl. I start to have an idea that this stuff mixes well with bud.

1:00 PM: I decide to break up the capsules to get the powder out of it. I load up another bowl and sprinkle some kava kava on it. I inhale a big puff from the bud.

1:05 PM: Almost in a instant I was high. Not just a regular coming high. I got high and it came up like I just sniffed some stuff.

1:25 PM: The feeling of extreme euphoria is present, as with most weed but this was very powerful.

1:50 PM: I decide to smoke 3 more bowls with kava kava on the next bowl and just bud on the next 2. The high was so strong I couln't even seem to put kava kava on the other 2 bowls. Or did I just forget.

2:20 PM: I am watching my Hyponogenic screensaver right now. It is very facinating to watch. I am put in a trance on and off.

3:00 PM: High is still rolling on. Coming down a little bit but this stuff keeps on rolling.

4:00 PM: I'm just about all the way down right now. The after effects are still present from the bud & kava kava.

Overall: Overall this is much better than just smoking weed alone. I would try to not overdue it on the kava kava though, its sometimes a little too strong. On the way down I noticed some minor visual effects, but I usually do on the comedown. I would definitely suggest mixing kava kava w/ bud for a cool high.

Quote:
Just thought I'd share a nice experiment. As many do, I occasionally enjoy smoking Marijuana. However, as I've gotten older I've found that I experience more paranoia or other types of mental discomfort when smoking, which is sometimes OK, but not as the rule.

At to counter those negative effects, I tried to drink some alcohol before smoking. This usually decreased the paranoia, but often left me too wasted and often I'd have a hell of a hangover the next day (I generally don't like alcohol...it hurts too much).

So I started to look around for a better way to remove the anxiety related effects of Marijuana and leave the pleasant effects. I started to read about Kava Kava and figured since it is often used as an anti-anxiety medicine and is freely available it might work well.

It does the trick. About 3-4 droppers of the standardized Kava does the job nicely. Available at most any vitamin type place for about $10 for a bottle, the standardized version apparently adheres to a European law that requires standard strengh. Thus I suggest that one to insure consistency of effect.

The normal dose is one dropper 3 times a day. I even though I use 3-4 droppers at once before smoking, I wouldn't advise using more in a day. I've read that over-use can cause skin irritations.

I take the Kava about 30-45 minutes before smoking in a little juice, then fire up. It gives you such a nice buzz and you feel really just totally relaxed and pleasant. One subtle side effect is that you may really want to sleep about 3 hours after this, but you'll wake up refreshed and rested for sure! This is a great approach for folks like me who are occasional weekend type users and just like to relax with a smoke now and again.

The Kava is handy for general anxiety too...feel stressed...no problem have some Kava alone and it'll help to calm your nerves.

Quote:
To begin with, I had a therapist suggest Kava Kava as a method of relaxation.

One night, smoking bud, I decided to lace a few bowls. I took some capsules I had of pure ground Kava root and broke them up on an old magazine. Then I rolled each bud in the powder and sprinkled some on top of the bowl just to make sure. Four bowls of really dank bud and kava later, I was on the most calm, relaxing high of my life.

I've repeated this process numerous times now and very much enjoy the effects.

The Kava seems to do three things:

1) It eliminates any chance of a paranoid high. A calm euphoria sweeps the mind leaving me stoned AND at peace with the world.

2) It enhances creativity. Kava/pot art is great. Some how the high is more focused and expressive as opposed to being stoned stupid.

3) It is maybe the best remedy for insomnia that I have ever found. Sleeping on the two substances is relaxing on a different level. Even my dreams tend to be better.

The only real drawback is, if I have good weed, having to taste the kava, too. however, it seems to improve the taste of brick-weed. Kava, when smoked, is not bitter, but more peppery, unlike the gross taste of drinking kava.

If I want to feel the effects more fully, I take some of the kava orally, too. I take a few capsules before I smoke. Hash is even more pleasent...I get a body high from hell when I combine all three...I intend to trip sometime with such a combination, hopefully.

Goodluck and kava pleasent dreams...

Quote:
I was up in the campus library getting my daily education online when I decided to walk to the local Smiths and get some food. On the way out of campus I discovered a cool little secluded cove back in some trees and bushes. It had a little rock patio and two benches. I decided it would be a coll place to go eat shrooms some time.

When I got to Smiths to my utter delight I found a much larger supliment section than they had back by the pharmacy. I had wanted to try kava for a couple of weeks and now I had the time and I found some. So I bought my kava soft gells, delux lunchable, and some orange juce to wash it all down.

I walked back to the little cove I descovered earlyer and ate 20 140mg soft gells with 55% Kavalactones, ate my lunchable, drank my juce, and went back to the library to do a little research.

From what I read I had taken a pretty heavy dose so I was all excited to trip out. At about T+:30 I felt relaxed and calm but nothing too dramatic. At about T+1:00 nothing new was happening. I thought mabe the soft gells were not disolving so I drank a pepsi to help it along. At T+1:30 I still felt calm and relaxed, about as much as getting mome second hand marajuana smoke. My legs and arms felt a little heavyer also. I felt a litte ripped off so I decided to go home and smoke a little herb. I read It helps out and boy were they right.

I took the shuttle home (don't drive) and lit some insence. I decided to take 10 more kava soft gells as a booster. Then I broke out the herb and rolled me a nice joint of some choice greens. Put on a my a perfect circle cd and burned one down. Down towards the bottom I got into the nice zone where I feel every hit getting me way higher. I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to smoking so I was rather proud that I finished the whole thing. Then I just laid back on the floor with my head between the speakers and let the ride begin.

Music was totally amazing! It gets cool when I am high but this was incredible! I can hear every note, every beat, of every instrument separately, but they sound so good together!

Then I went and took a shower wich was awesome. I love a good, hot, long shower and this was heaven. Showering was a totally fitting part of the experiance. Totally relaxing and cleansing. Then I went back and listened to some more music. At one point I remembered my head phones and got totally excited. Music with head phones would be so much better!

Listening to music was a total trip. I was playing all the music with my body. My feet, one hand, and a corner of my lip would play the drums. My other hand would play lead guitar. My eye brows and forehead would play bass and violin. My eyes would play rythm guitar. And then I would sing along. What a trip!

I did have a few closed eye visuals. I call them black background visuals. Light colors, random paturns that change into othe random paturns. Pretty cool.

Whenever I get high I have to call my friend J and see whats up. He couldn't tell I was high wich was weird because I was the highest I had ever been. It was really clear though (not hazy) which was good. Then talking got boring so I turned my phone off and listened to some Shakira. It was kind of funny. Shakira is some Mexican dance pop/rock star. I don't speak a lick of spanish but good God, that voice! She's increadible!

I fell asleep some time after that and slept like a baby. I woke up this morning and I feel really good. It was a great experiance.

In summary, for me, the key to Kava is Herb. The sum of them together is much greater than their parts. They totally enhance each other and make for a great time. I think I'll keep some kava around and pop a couple every time I smoke the Herb. Do the math, be safe, have fun, and live!

Quote:
Well, right now I'm returning to a (semi) normal state of being. I wanted to try a megadose of kava, so I took 7 capsules each containing 110 mg of kava root (60.5 mg kavalctones).

I basically entered a euphoric trance sort of a state about half an hour after taking the kava. I was calmer than ever, and I felt completely at ease.

There was no mind trip, no hallucinations, and no general 'stoned feeling.' However I felt very different than normal. I felt like I was very light and easygoing. Someone could have been talking shit to my face and I would have smiled back. Then I decided to smoke a nice bowl of greens. After that, things turned even more incredible. I was so content with myself that I wanted to cry. All my questions were answered and I learned that deep down I am actually a lot happier than I thought. It was one of those life-changing epiphanies that I will never forget.

Now (about 3 hours later) I am finally coming down. I was literally sitting in front of my computer staring at the screen listening to FSOL (their Lifeforms CD) with a smile on my face for the better part of the last 3 hours.

The amazing part is, I was completely at peace. Normally I am worrying about this and that, and I am very uptight. Sometimes even when I am stoned. But I believe the kava acted as an enhancer to the other drugs in my system. Perhaps this is how it is best used? To maximize the effect of marijuana and basically guarantee a blissful high? I believe I will experiment with this mixture furthur and I promise to keep you posted with the results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kava and Salvia Divinorum
The next day I was perfectly fine, but profoundly changed. I looked at everything differently. I thought about the last night and realized that I was a little stressed out from work before I went on the journey and maybe this had an affect on the experience. Maybe Salvia magnified my feelings from the day before. I decided to take some Kava Kava first in order to relax before using Salvia. I took a few Kava Kava caplets 30 minutes before departure. After my two hits (out of a pipe this time) I was back in Salvia space. The difference this time was I felt totally joyous. I felt more joy then at any other time in my life. I started to laugh when I was thinking to myself how I would explain this feeling to my friends and how my language would break down and the puzzlement that would be on their face trying to figure out what I was talking about. I thought again that there are no words to describe where I was. I had the impression that other beings were with me and they were pleased to see me. They welcomed me back to Salvia space. Did I pass some test the first time? I felt like I could die and be content because of the feelings of joy I had. It was extremely intense. I couldn't imagine anything happening in normal life that would give me this pure joy. It was approaching a feeling of what heaven must be like. It lasted for about 30 minutes, which felt like hours. It was wonderful. I went out for some food and came back and took another trip. Went to the same place with the same feeling of joy. Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kava and Mushrooms
You may also want to put some of the kava extract in a capsule and swollow it a minute or 2 prior to eating your mushies. You may not notice much of a difference in your normal reality/mental thought from just 1 kava pill... but 1 certainly reduces all anxiety and provides a strong synergistic effect when combined w/mushies. I have done the kava experiment with 4 other people on 2 occasions and they all had the most amazing stress/anxiety free trips of their lifes.

i suggest you dont eat all 3 grams of the kava at once unless you want to get drunk off it. Maybe half a gram to start... although i fell you probably wont even need 1/2 a gram when combining with mushrooms. After all you are just looking to help with the anxiety, correct? If you make a 3gram Cocoa Kava shake you will most likely feel some kind of content and happy drunkness (although i have not tried, thats what i have gathered from online information)
Just as if you were consuming alcohol with mushrooms, you wouldn't want to be drunk because it probably cancels out the shroom trip. I suggest starting low. You can always up the anty on your next mushroom trip if you still get anxiety with your 1st kava experiment.

You have a couple options:

make a kava drink with no more than half a table spoon of kava and drink it down. Maybe even mix the mushies in with the kava shake and eat it all in one sitting.
OR
Stuff the Kava extract (which is def stong enough) in 1 or 2 capsules and consume prior to shrooming.
Dont over due it... i have yet to find out if too much kava reduces the mushroom mental power. I took 2 kavas prior to eating an 8th of mushies and my trip seemed to be lacking in the higher mental thought. This could have been the result from a high mushroom tolerance lately or possibly the amount of kava i took, i still am unsure. I prefer the capsule method as the kava might taste horrible to drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discussing LSD, DMT, Salvia, etc.
Kava is a good primer to launch from and makes you feel braver, without detracting from the trip. In fact I like Kava as primer to most heavy psychedelic trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kava, Salvia, Cannabis
A few days ago, it arrived. The package in the mail, I've been waiting for it a long time, it finally came.

I ordered 2g's standardized 5x extract, 1lb kava root powder, and 14g's HBWR seeds (these have yet to be experimented with).

November 21st

The first night was mellow to say the least. My first experiment took place among my girlfriend and my best friend. They were present through the majority of the experiences. This is one of the first times I have not been alone under the influence of psychedelics.

My friend, girlfriend and I set out to prepare the kava mixture (enough for 2-4 people; 1/4 of a cup of kava powder strained in 1qt. of water until drink takes on the color of coffee with cream). All three of us ended up placing the kava powder on our tongues, experiencing a very apparent numbing effect. It also didn't taste very good. When it was finished (in about 10-15 minutes), we sat down among the sole light of a scented candle, and a lava light glow. "Mystery of the Yeti Part One" was playing comfortably on the stereo. I, as well as everyone else in the room seemed to report a relaxed sensation, an increased ability to focus and follow on the music. I found the state quite meditative to say the least.

Soon after, my girlfriend wanted to experience for her first time (with any psychedelic substance besides mj) salvia space. I would be lighting her pipe, and instructing her smoking methods. I don't believe that she broke through, but I do believe she experienced "something". I didn't want to give her much of a dose her first time. I believe that you must build a relationship with the salvia entity, and that means that you must show no disrespect to the plant or the realms it hides within. After my girlfriend's experience, she went off to the living room onto the computer.

My friend and I sat in the bedroom quiet. He grabbed the salvia and placed an amount onto the notebook. From that salvia, I measured and packed my first hit into the waterpipe. Another hit lies on the notebook awaiting my first inhalation. I decided this time I want music, so I slipped the headphones on and put the waterpipe up to my lips. First hit, burned up the entire bowl, holding the hit in deep, and long. My friend slipped the remaining salvia into the bowl and handed the waterpipe back to me. Second hit, it's familiar. The music is very apparent. Holding the smoke in my lungs, I lay back on the bed. My friend turned off the light. Darkness, and an extreme loss of awareness of my body, my existence. This being the case, if I have no body, where are those sounds coming from? Not the headphones, they can't be on my head. I've got no head, and no recollection of what so called "head-phones" could be.

The music was 'there'. I could hear it, although I think the better description of it's presence is that I lived it. The music took on very intricate senses of happiness, sadness, loneliness, demand, and whatever else. It flowed, the concentration upon it was enormous. It was the most important thing ever. I have to experience these sounds closely.

The space behind my eyelids has been visited before. This time I felt more a spectator in all of it than ever though, and in a different sense as well. I felt as though my purpose was to experience this realm, and report my experience back to something, so I'd better pay attention. The realm is always the same, just seems to come on at different intensities depending on the dose. It was different this time in the aspect that I have never experienced salvia with music ever before. I think that it's an entirely new experience when this is done. I laid for about 20 minutes, listening to the cd. The trip had ended somewhere during that time, I had returned, and what was left was the afterglow, which can be really amazing at times for me.

Shortly after that, my friend and I took a walk, we smoked some nug, and the effects of everything ingested tonight synergized so wonderfully. The salvia afterglow, the relaxant effects of the kava, and the extremely good nuggets. It was bliss. It's been too long since anything remotely intoxicating has entered my body. That was the condition that I was meant to be in at that very moment.

I then went home to relax, and fall asleep.

November 22nd

My friend and I were sitting on his porch. We went to shoot some pool, but the night was still so young. About 7:00pm. We decided to go to my house and prepare another batch of kava (same method of preparation as above). Before we prepared the kava, my friend and I smoked a pipe in the bedroom, which my girlfriend joined us in. It was a strong high, very visual, very crazy. Then, all of us went out into the kitchen to start straining the kava powder. "Ott - Blumenkraft" was playing in the kitchen, running through my brain like insanity. When the mixture was finished, we all sat down in the bedroom to smoke a cigarette, and drink. It didn't taste nearly as bad as it did the first time to me, maybe because I put ice in it this time, I'm not sure. My friend and I finished our glass, my girlfriend almost finished.

We sat and listened to music. "Ott - Blumenkraft" and the new "Shpongle The Remixes". The relaxation was present. I felt real good. It synergized perfectly with the pot. Although it was a little harder to notice the kava effect taking place at first.

After a long while of sitting around, my girlfriend left the bedroom. I was preparing to take another journey into salvia space, and my friend packed a pipe of nugs for the occasion. This had me blasted out of my mind. My friend was my sitter once again, and we followed the same routine as always in packing and smoking the dose. This time there was no distraction, which is the way I've always liked it best. No music, no light, no nothing. Just salvia. Burned the first hit long and deep. Things have changed since my last grip of experiences with this entity. There wasn't nearly as much anxiety before the pipe hits my lips as there was at some points in the past. Every salvia trip feels like the first trip to me. It's familiar, it seems to me like something you begin to 'recognize' after a long time of not seeing it.

Second hit, going down. It was big and I held it in long. I laid down on the bed, and closed my eyes. Embraced by this beautiful entity, there's no recollection of who I am, where I am, why I am. I didn't even remember smoking anything, or even existing on another plane of reality or level of structure other than the one being experienced at that very moment. Strong patterns, reminding me of neon gears, some kind of structure. I was "behind the scenes". Entities appeared. Totally alive visions of imagery, of people. I returned back, there's something inside the realm that is missing from months ago. I think I've lost something personally, and it feels as though I need to get it back. A successful salvia trip nonetheless.

Thats about all the good stuff I could find. If anyone has personal experiences they could share it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by Alfa; 12-04-2007 at 14:42.
Old 12-04-2007, 14:16
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from Finland
psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.psyche must live here.
Re: Kava to Enhance the Psychedelic Experience

All of the experiences posted seem really positive. It seems, like I imagined, only 1 capsule(which isn't very potent way of consuming, as I've understood) helps to totally calm the mind and be brave to face the experience and enjoy it. Kava relaxes the mind with minimal confusion, and some claim having (strong) nootropic effects from kava, which would be optimal for psychedelic journey. SWIM's really eager to try this combo after reading those reports. Cannabis & Kava might also be most joyous experience since both of the drugs go well in combination with almost any other drug. It feels like there's some common bliss-component to both of them that might be synergised and the sedative properties certainly would be.

With the mushrooms SWIM will be receiving a ˝gram vial of 10x salvia, and kava seems to be very fitting for that experience, since SWIM thinks he has never had a full breakthrough, not even on 12g mimosa ayahuasca mixture. Sally D is totally different from conventional psychedelics and less likely to be enjoyable so kava might be especially useful.

Last edited by psyche; 12-04-2007 at 14:25.
Old 12-04-2007, 21:43
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States

Just keep in mind that it seems like you want to use a lower dose of Kava than normal, so it would be better to start out cautiously with these combinations. I would aim for an axiolytic but not quite euphoric dose of Kava to start off with, then after seeing how that works out in combinations maybe raising it.
Old 13-04-2007, 13:31
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from Finland

Sure, It was SWIMs aim in the first place to use it as a treshold dose for anxiolytic effects. He doesn't wan't it to interfere too much with the trip, but he might be later experimenting with higher doses for extra-euphoric journey.
Old 21-05-2007, 12:51
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States

As it didn't quite fit into the other thread.... Did swiy ever get to testing the Salvia with a Kava complement?
Old 21-05-2007, 17:28
Palladium Member

25 y/o Male from Finland

Nah, the customs intervention took place so he hasn't got salvia. Nor he has kava for that matter, customs took that package too. Both are illegal to import, even though neither are actually illegal. Now he thinks he is on some sort of watchlist of customs, do they really have such things? Being worried about that he ordered the promised free replacement(his order changed to contain kratom for the money) for the package in customs to his grandma's address Even though it should be completely legal, customs didn't give that to him when another package of his was busted some years ago, so figured grandma is the surefire way to go.

Share this on:

Tags
kava and cannabis, kava and mushrooms