Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 16-03-2007, 22:06
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Le Junk's Crack-to-Cocaine Conversion Process.

Someone I contacted gave me this information.

I can't identify the individual because it would implicate this person in committing a crime, but I CAN say that this person gained all their knowledge from Le Junk.

Here is the process to changing crack back into powdered cocaine, for all intents and purposes, it is Le Junk's method for converting Crack (freebase cocaine) back into powdered cocaine.

-----------------------------------------

"Okay, dissolve one gram of rock in 10 ml.s of anhydrous acetone. Stir until all is dissolved. Filter into a sperate beaker to form a clear liquid. Once the 10 ml.s has drained thru, pour 10 more ml.s of fresh anhydrous acetone into the filter trying to cover all the area the first acetone did. This will assure you've got all the dissolved freebase in your new beaker, now with 20 ml.s of acetone and your 1 gram of dissolved freebase. Make the necessary adjustments for more freebase with the acetone. It's always 10 ml.s at first per gram, filter, and follow with 10 more fresh ml.s.

With your dissolved gram of freebase and 20 ml.s of acetone, use a glass eye dropper and add 10 drops of 31% muriatic acid to the beaker. Stir for a second until crystals start to form, and let the acid do the rest. Let sit for about half and hour. Stir again, making sure you really get the bottom of the beaker where the freebase like to collect. Wait another half an hour. Stir again, if any new crystal growth forms, wait again and so on until no more crystals form.

Now, pour your newly formed cocaine hydrochloride crystals into a clean beaker thru a new filter. Let drain thoroughly and then remove filter from funnel. Press firly between a few paper towels on the coke clump while still inside the paper towels until it's dry.

Place the filter still containing the crystals under a heat lamp until the paper is dry.

Pour out onto a plate and place the crystals directly under a heat lamp to dry any excess moisture.

Now, your cocaine is clean, but is snortable cocaine.

Now, just go about your usual method for turning powder into rock.

That's it.

Okay, a couple important factors I need to mention that I didn't send you because I was all jacked up when I sent it to you. And ironically, as you'll see from my rather lengthy reply this time, I am again!

okay, it is EXTREMELY important for you to do all of the following, no substitutions or alterations either, okay:

1. Your acetone must be completely or damn near anhydrous (absolutely NO water or alcohol in it at all!). If you don't have chemical company acetone, then use the epsom salt and home store acetone method to make your home store acetone anhydrous. In fact, it's probably just as good a method or better than the chem. co. stuff. Buy a 1 liter can of acetone a Home Depot or Lowes. Also buy a bag of epsom salt. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place about a cup of epsom salt, spread out over a sheet of aluminum foil placed over a baking pan. Cook for approx. 1 1/2 to 2 hours until it's turned into a greyish ash. At least 1 1/2 hours, though. Now, pour about 10 grams of the greyish ash (formerly the epsom salt, now anhydrous magnesium sulphate) directly into the 1 liter can of acetone. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute. Let stand steady for 24 hours. Your can of store bought aceone is now anhydrous. But be careful, your clump of goo, now at the bottom of the can is the water and alcohol that the magnesium sulphate absorbed. So therefore, when using the acetone from now on, you don't want to pour it out, but rather use a glass eye dropper to pull out the amount of acetone you plan on using. I'd just go to CVS or Walgreens and ask them where their glass eye droppers are at. They usually come in a pack of two and are very cheap. Important: they have to be glass and not plastic. Plastic will dissolve in acetone. Simply squeeze the top of the eye dropper and then stick it into the acetone can about 3 inches. Let go of the top and pull out as much acetone as you can into the eye dropper. Repeat as many times as necessary to get what you need. As the can get's lower and lower on acetone, just carefully tilt it to get the acetone near the top. When your down to about a 1/2 a can, just throw it away and make a new one.

2. Your freebase should be crushed up and COMPLETELY dry before adding it to acetone. If your freebase is the yellowish/gold crap that never really dries completely, but stays kinda moist feeling, then there's alot of benzocaine or procaine in it as well. You really need to crush this crap up as tiny as you can and let it dry as much as you can first before ever adding it to the acetone. The reason being that the moistness is water, and water is the enemy when it comes to creatinging HCL. Did you kinow that it only takes 1/2 ml. of water to dissolve an entire gram of pure cocaine HCL? So in other words, do your best to get it dry. Hopefully, you'll have the bleach white freebase that hardens like rock and this won't even be an issue.

3. When doing an A/B extraction (which is what your doing), the first batch is always the best and most euphoric, followed by the second, then third and so on. Therefore, instead of adding 8-10 drops all at once, you can do it in increments. Personally, I do 3 drops of acid per run, let it completely recrystalize until finished, and then filter the remaining active freebase/acetone into a seperate beaker. Then, repeat with 3 more drops, recrystallize, and then filter into a seperate beaker and so on. You'll find the first batch INCREDIBLE, the second batch great, the third batch okay, and then you'll probably be done. Once the addition of acid produces no more crystals, you've got your entire gram back. Note: near the 3rd run, I'd drop back to just 2 drops of acid instead of 3. This is because your nearing the end of your gram and there is no way to judge when 1 more drop will be to much, so drop back to 2 at a time after the second run.

4. Each time you remove the filter, carefully open it and let it air dry for a few minutes before letting it fall out onto the plate. You'll also notice that the first batch will look better than the second batch and so on and so on. Once the filter paper is dry, let the largest clump fall out onto the plate. Then carefully close the filter paper in half and gently rub it back and forth in your hands over the plate to let any additional fall out. Anything else that's stuck to the paper, use a non-serated knife to scrape it off.

Damn, I'm just freakin' ramblin and ramblin' on. It's important info, but you'd think you were family or something. Damn this blows good!

good luck,

Your fine near or at sea level as long as the A.C. is on, and kept on. Also, try and cover your beaker with a small saucer while the crystals are forming. Basically, as soon as crystals start to form, cover the beaker immediately.

The 31% muriatic acid is what is suggested in my "Cocaine Handbook", and that book has always been refered to as "the" bible of cocaine by even the chem. pro's. So, don't worry about what the additional ingredients are, some of which is water. Don't ask why, just do it. It works.....................GUARANTEED!

How do I know? Well, I do it all the time, so that's why it comes with a guarantee! Like I said, do 3 drops on your first run, and 3 on the second. 2 on the third and maybe 4th if you still have any active freebase left.

Oh yeah, I forgot one VERY important thing. If you have a friend there to help you, that would be great. The reason being that in a perfect A/B extraction, the acetone/freebase should be stirred and still swirling when you add the acid. It's extremely important to stir the bottom, because that's where all of the freebase lays, even though you can't see it. So, by stirring the beaker just prior to ading the acid, you get it up and moving which is what you want.

After 1/2 an hour, make sure you really stir the entire bottom of the beaker. You'll also notice that when you first add the acid, that when the first crystals start to form, that the bottom gets very sticky. That's the freebase, and you need to go back and forth over the entire bottom to get it into the acid.

To see if the recrystallization is complete after 1/2 an hour, stir thoroughly and then run the stir stick up the side of the beaker above the acetone level. if new crystal growth forms on the edge of the glass, it's not complete, so cover and let sit some more. Repeat until done.

Good luck bro. Keep me posted."

-----------------------------------------

So there you go. That's Le Junk's process.

From what I have witnessed, you can use small preserve jars (used to make jams & jellies) as containers to hold the acetone mix, just be aware that when converting back into HCL you can let the thing settle for a few hours after adding the acid drops. The cloudy mixture will settle into coke, but it will stick to the side of the jar so you will have to empty the acetone, scrape coke off the side of the jar. It's better than standing there stirring the damn thing for 2 hours.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Here's some good Karma for you: Very helpful post
very nice woody

Last edited by Benga; 09-09-2007 at 19:39.
Old 19-04-2007, 08:17
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Re: Le Junk's Crack-to-Cocaine Conversion Process.

I saw someone try this with a bit less than 1gm.

He didn't even get back .5 gm (more like .3), but it did not burn like it usually does. It was definitely different (better), but I don't think he'll be doing it again because of such large loss.
Old 29-05-2007, 20:59
Silver Member

29 y/o Male
eon_blue is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I saw someone try this with a bit less than 1gm.

He didn't even get back .5 gm (more like .3), but it did not burn like it usually does. It was definitely different (better), but I don't think he'll be doing it again because of such large loss.
Did he make sure to use anhydrous acetone? Even 1% water/alcohol in your acetone is enough to lose quite a bit of cocaine out of a mere gram.

If the acetone was indeed anhydrous, then he probably just had some poor quality coke to begin with. Especially if he claimed that it "burned" when snorted.

When SWIM performed an anhydrous acetone wash on 2 grams of cocaine, SWIM was left with about 1.6 grams of some VERY good cocaine. (Before the acetone wash, SWIM would get horrible bowl movements from what he assumed to be some sort of laxative used to cut the cocaine.)
Old 31-05-2007, 05:53

Female
xtatik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Hi, it's my first time on this site. I study molecluar and drug design at uni. I'm glad lots of people are having fun with this stuff... I love being in the lab too. Be careful guys. I hope some of you attempting to follow these instructions are at uni or atleast know someone at uni that is willing to work with you. I am here to get some more original ideas for my research. Some very interesting techniques in a areas from LeJunk. Hope to see more.. Guys like you are going to help me get good grades.
Old 13-06-2007, 20:48

34 y/o Female
pashanflwr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

swim would like to know how to make crack into injectable form, besides vinegar or lemon juice
Old 13-03-2008, 17:30
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Joe_Pinko is a decent psychonaut.Joe_Pinko is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2 Points: 245, Level: 2

After much experimentation, SWIM's cat would like to add a few tips to the excellent procedure above.

1 - Crystalization in acetone can take from 5 minutes to 48 hours. The nicest looking HCl crystals are formed over a period of about 4 hours. In order to achieve this, it's best to avoid rapid changes in pH. Instead of adding the HCl directly into the dissolved freebase, add the HCl (all 10 drops) into 10mL of acetone in another beaker and stir well. Swirl the freebase solution, and pour the HCl-acetone into it in a thin stream before the freebase solution stops swirling. DO NOT STIR with a glass rod at this point.

Within a minute or so, there will be a "snowstorm" of crystal formation in the solution, which will slowly sink to the bottom. Cover the beaker with a watchglass, and let sit undisturbed for at least 4 hours. Crystal formation will not be as apparent as the initial snowstorm, but they are actually slowly gaining weight. After 4 hours, stir with a glass rod and scratch the side of the beaker. If new crystals form at the scratch (after a couple of minutes), crystalization is not complete and SWIY should wait another hour and check again.

2 - The original procedure omitted any mention of washing the crystals. This step is IMPERATIVE and should never be skipped if the product is to be snorted. The idea is to wash out any remaining HCl acid which will burn the cats' noses and is generally bad for feline health. When crystal formation is complete, decant the mother liquor into the filter, but reserve the crystals in the beaker. Add about 15mL of FRESH acetone, stir, and let settle. Decant into the filter again, and add another 15mL of fresh acetone, stir and let settle. Dump everything quickly into the filter, and wash out any crystals remaining in the beaker with fresh acetone. After the filter stops dripping acetone into the collection vessel, drop a few more mL of fresh acetone through the crystals in the filter paper. This will expel any lingering acid on the bottom of the filter cone.

3 - The appearance of the finished product is highly dependent upon the pressure used to squeeze the acetone out of the crystals. Use too much presure, and SWIY will get a product that's hard and rocky and a pain to chop up. Flakes are layers of pressed crystals. If SWIY desires brilliant mother-of-pearl flakes, use minimal force when pressing the filter paper between the paper towels.

4 - Fold the filter paper over to create an "empanada". Allow to air dry and cure for at least 48 hours for best results. The product will have the texture of the filter paper on the outside, with layers of shiny flakes on the inside when broken up. Product will chop easily to a fine dust using a razor blade.

5 - The mother liquor in the collection vessel contains acetone, and product dissolved in the water from the HCl solution. The dissolved product can be recovered. Pour into petri dish, cover with an upside-down coffee filter (to keep dust out - do not let the filter touch the liquid!), and let it dry completely. A yellowish oil will remain. Add about 10mL of fresh acetone to the oil, and scrape. The yellow oil will turn into small crystals before SWIY's eyes. Wash with fresh acetone 2X as above and filter. This won't look as nice as the product from the long crystalization, but it will work just as well.

Follow your common sense, and never smoke or allow any open flames near acetone.
Old 14-03-2008, 09:57
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.

If I can add one thing. SWIM uses 37% HCl. Anything above 35% should be eqally good. With 31% you are bound to lose some product.
Old 14-03-2008, 20:04
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1hero View Post
If I can add one thing. SWIM uses 37% HCl. Anything above 35% should be eqally good. With 31% you are bound to lose some product.
As far as SWIM is concerned, you can add ANYTHING you want. SWIM is a huge fan of your work. <blush>
Old 20-05-2008, 09:38
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

First read the forum rules regarding self-incrimination because I am sure you did not just mean to talk about an illegal process and chemical.

Essentially what you outlined is a rougher, more flawed version of what is in this thread already.
Old 20-05-2008, 16:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
whiteone is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

MOD DELETED.
please read the rules as you were asked to do.
cordially
b

whiteone added 88 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

What if one would, make base using the ammonia drop method. Filter the base from the water. Add the wet base to clean water. The base sinks to the bottom of the container. Drop a few drops of store bought Muriatic Acid (30% HCL) and the water turns milky white then clear as the base combines with HCL and dissolves into the water. Then pour the water into a large pyrex baking container and let evaporate leaving white crystals.

Thoughts?

Last edited by whiteone; 20-05-2008 at 16:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-05-2008, 19:00
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteone View Post

What if one would, make base using the ammonia drop method. Filter the base from the water. Add the wet base to clean water. The base sinks to the bottom of the container. Drop a few drops of store bought Muriatic Acid (30% HCL) and the water turns milky white then clear as the base combines with HCL and dissolves into the water. Then pour the water into a large pyrex baking container and let evaporate leaving white crystals.

Thoughts?
SWIM thinks that this procedure (an aqueous reaction) won't work. The end result will likely be a viscous yellow oily material, not the brilliant white crystals that SWIY desires. And if SWIY somehow managed to dry it to a powdery consistency, it would probably burn SWIY's cat's nostrils like hell due to trapped (unreacted) acid. Cocaine hydrochloride crystalizations are best done in anhydrous non-polar solvents. Washing with acetone at the end of the process is essential, in order to get rid of the excess acid.

SWIM is somewhere in the USA, and acetone is sold in every single hardware store. Buying it raises no more eyebrows than buying a can of paint or a broom. SWIM cannot comment about acquiring acetone in other parts of the world.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:54

Male

Joe Pinko. Basically, he same idea as your number 5 above except with water as opposed to the Ether/Acetone/HCL drops then evaporate.

What if using ether/acetone/hcl there appeared a dual layered solution with and yellow oily liquid at bottom?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:24
Silver Member

Correct. But SWIM has no idea as to SWIY's scenario, as SWIM has never used ether in this reaction.

Sorry.
Old 17-06-2008, 22:38

Male

SWIM has not tried the process with only acetone, but has using ether and gets zero crystals.
Old 19-06-2008, 15:55
Silver Member

Quote:
SWIM has not tried the process with only acetone, but has using ether and gets zero crystals.
If SWIY's ether was not completely anhydrous, any cocaine HCl would be dissolved in the water before crystals could form. This goes for acetone as well. Hardware store acetone can be made anhydrous with magnesium sulphate. This procedure is simple and detailed elsewhere on this forum.

Is SWIY allergic to acetone? Why doesn't SWIY just follow the original procedure without making any substitutions?
Old 19-06-2008, 23:28

Male

Because SWIM is dyslexic and did not notice the above procedure does not use ether.
Old 19-06-2008, 23:49
Silver Member

Quote:
Because SWIM is dyslexic and did not notice the above procedure does not use ether.
LOL! If SWIY mistook ether for acetone, SWIM would say that SWIY has problems much worse than dyslexia and should not practice drug chemistry under any circumstances.
Old 20-06-2008, 00:56
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
UNIBLACK810 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Pinko View Post
LOL! If SWIY mistook ether for acetone, SWIM would say that SWIY has problems much worse than dyslexia and should not practice drug chemistry under any circumstances.

LMAO.,ROTFL...SWIM must agree also.
Old 20-06-2008, 05:05
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from United States
Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Joe Pinko. Basically, he same idea as your number 5 above except with water as opposed to the Ether/Acetone/HCL drops then evaporate.

What if using ether/acetone/hcl there appeared a dual layered solution with and yellow oily liquid at bottom?
Then your end product most likely contained no cocaine at all. Did the addition of the two solutions instantly produce a milky white substance, only to eventually settle into two layers, milky on top, yellowish oil on the bottom? Let's just say I've heard of this happening before and it ain't coke, that's fo show!

Le Junk
Old 24-06-2008, 03:51

Male

SWIM may have used another process where the base is first mixed with diethyl ether then dropped into a mixture of anhydrous acetone and HCL. Yes, it turned into two layers exactly as described - done multiple times. I beleive you are correct in your final analysis about none at all. Thanks.

whiteone added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

SWIM did not mistke them. SWIYpost looks just like one that claims you need to first mix base into ether.... SWIM has taken this very seriosuly and only uses products from chem supply.

Last edited by whiteone; 24-06-2008 at 03:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-06-2008, 03:30
Titanium Member

Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.Le Junk really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
SWIM may have used another process where the base is first mixed with diethyl ether then dropped into a mixture of anhydrous acetone and HCL. Yes, it turned into two layers exactly as described - done multiple times. I beleive you are correct in your final analysis about none at all. Thanks.

whiteone added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

SWIM did not mistke them. SWIYpost looks just like one that claims you need to first mix base into ether.... SWIM has taken this very seriosuly and only uses products from chem supply.
SWIM did the same exact process thru dissolving freebase in ether and then adding acetone/hci to the mixture. Same as SWIY's I would assume and the same results on more than one occasion. Suuuuucks!

Please read thru the DEA's microgram reports of seized cocaine/fauxcaine over the last couple of years. You'll find alot of bigtime seizures run thru GC/MS in which alot of them are nothing more than lidocaine, procaine and caffeine. Good times!

Le Junk
Old 01-07-2008, 23:34

Male

SWIM and SWIY have a lot in common I also tried going from base to ether and got nadda.

This is why I kind of like SWIY old process os several extractions filtrations. SWIM asks regarding the use of Ethyl Alcohol to remove Amphetamine will also work to remove methamphetamine.

Also, Is meth soluable in water?
Old 02-07-2008, 02:59
Titanium Member

Quote:
SWIM and SWIY have a lot in common I also tried going from base to ether and got nadda.

This is why I kind of like SWIY old process os several extractions filtrations. SWIM asks regarding the use of Ethyl Alcohol to remove Amphetamine will also work to remove methamphetamine.

Also, Is meth soluable in water?
Honestly, SWIM is not sure about methamphetamine, but meth is rarely, if ever, found in cocaine anyway. Only amphetamine.

And yes, meth is entirely soluble in water.......

Le Junk
Old 25-07-2008, 23:12
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 160, Level: 2 Points: 160, Level: 2 Points: 160, Level: 2
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

what kind of return would swim get from his crack? swim gets a gram of crack for only just a little more than a gram of cut coke
Old 27-07-2008, 17:54
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpBump View Post
what kind of return would swim get from his crack? swim gets a gram of crack for only just a little more than a gram of cut coke
SWIM's cat, Slappy, tried a variant of this procedure recently with "1 gram" of street crack, obtained by a friend... She actually wanted snort-able cocaine, but due to a misunderstanding, she ended up with a bag of rock. She crushed some, and tried to snort it, and of course was disappointed. She called Slappy, knowing he was an experienced chemist.

Slappy joked with her quite a bit. "Hey Lydia, you got 'sum rock? I suck your dick." Lydia was amused.

Lydia gave her bag to Slappy. Slappy had never seen crack before. It was slightly off-white, hard and dry, not at all oily, and smelled something like dryer sheets. Weight was 0.7 grams.

Slappy warned Lydia that the procedure to convert freebase cocaine to the HCl salt was dependent upon the purity of the starting material, as well as the skill of the chemist.

Slappy dissolved the crack into 15mL of anhydrous acetone. Filtered through lab filter paper, into a small beaker. Dripped another 5ml of acetone through the filter, to ensure all freebase was in the collection beaker. A very small amount of a blueish material remained on the filter. The solution in the collection beaker was clear.

In another beaker, Slappy took 10mL of acetone and added 8 drops of 38% HCl acid and stirred well.

Slappy stirred the freebase solution, and while it was still swirling, added the acetone/acid solution in a thin stream. The crystals began forming immediately.

Slappy covered the beaker with a watch glass, and left it for 4 hours.

Slappy stirred the crystals, covered again, and waited for them to settle. Slappy decanted the mother liquor into another clean filter, and added 15mL of fresh acetone, and stirred. Waited for the crystals to settle, decanted, and added ANOTHER 15mL acetone. Stirred, and dumped everything into the collection filter.

When all of the acetone had drained, Slappy added a few more mL of acetone to the crystals in the filter, as a third and final wash.

When thoroughly dried, yield was 0.7g.

Slappy presented the beautiful white, pearly, flaky crystals to Lydia, and informed her that she made an excellent buy, and should do it again if the opportunity presented itself.

Lydia was very happy with the resulting crystals, and shortly thereafter informed Slappy that she'd love to have sex with him and his committed female companion.

Slappy says, "Chemistry can be sexy! Be safe, and SWIY may live to have a threesome with two beautiful women."

Share this on:

Tags
ammonia, crack to cocaine, df reference