Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 16-10-2004, 22:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

adultswim should review received reputation comments.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Why Didn't I Feel Anything From Meth?

i have done crystal twice and didn't feel anything. i could not eat or sleep for 2 days and the day after i always felt like shit. i was nauseated with a weak body. felt like a really bad hangover. is this all that crystal does make you stay up and not eat? or was it the quality of the crystal? im 125lbs and 5'5 if that helps.

Last edited by Phungushead; 19-05-2012 at 10:40.
Old 18-10-2004, 02:12

Male
jaspurr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
That is the general effect though you should have felt rather excited and even extremely horny at times.

Those who shoot it up will feel an incredible rush so intense that they will never go back to snorting, smoking or drinking it - and it is more addictive once you start to shoot it up.

j
Old 20-10-2004, 00:39

adultswim should review received reputation comments.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
i felt a little horny but it made me more violent and mad
Old 22-10-2004, 02:13
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
The effects that you experienced are only the surface of the amphetamine high. The most likely reason why you experienced what you did is that you did not do enough to experience the profound euphoria, or that there were impurities present which inhibited those effects.

~KT
Old 25-10-2004, 02:20

28 y/o
GlassPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

you say you feel a feeling a extreme horniness(sp?) i have done it tons of times and can honestly say ive never felt that, is my shit being cut with something or whats up? i know ive done a plenty like my max is 1.5g in about 2 days so i dont think its not having enough.....
Old 27-11-2004, 21:59

reeBrelliM is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

First of all, ...ifyou're 125 lbs, and hadspent $30 to $40, but didn't feel anything other that what you'd described, than I'd say there is a major problem with the quality. The way I see it, is that you should never have to sit andwonder whether or not you're "getting off", .....that's justabsurd!!

Instead, it should be very apparent that you are indeed"getting off", andit'seven betterwhen you know thatyouare"spun silly", ...fixing things that aren't broke, breaking things that aren't fixed (lol!), ...you know what I'm saying.

I hate that irritating feeling when you can't reallydecipher whether you feel something or not. That sucks!!!Sorry to hear 'boutthat. Hopefully it doesn't happen to you veryoften.

Regards,

reeB
Old 28-11-2004, 00:24
Platinum Member

33 y/o Male
Kemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way upKemikaru_Tenshu is on the way up
Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3 Points: 439, Level: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassPrincess

you say you feel a feeling a extreme horniness(sp?) i have done it tons of times and can honestly say ive never felt that, is my shit being cut with something or whats up? i know ive done a plenty like my max is 1.5g in about 2 days so i dont think its not having enough.....
While it is true that drugs affect different people in different ways, discerning the effects of a street drug such as methamphetamine is difficult. This is because many of the byproducts of methamphetamine synthesis can enhance or inhibit the primary effects of the drug. It is a mistake to assume that if your drug is adultered or impure you must only administer more to achieve the same effect that that amount of pure drug would have. By this I mean that if you have in your possession 1 gram of methamphetamine which is 30% pure, you will not achieve the same effects as .3 grams of pure methamphetamine by administering the entire gram. Once you have introduced the various reaction byproducts and cut into your system, the methamphetamine is unable to do what it would like to do, in a sense. The result is a pseudo-meth high. In order to discern the true nature of the drug in harmony with your own neurochemistry you must experiment with the pure drug.

There are, then, two possible reasons why you haven't experienced the profound sensual and sexual impact methamphetamine can have. The first reason is that the drugs you have experimented with were made improperly and more than likely cut just as improperly. This is a very real possibility, as most of the individuals in your area do not know a thing about chemistry and are therefore ineffectual at producing quality drugs. The second possible reason would be that you simply lack the essential neurochemical predisposition to experience this manifestation of the drug. If so, I'm sorry, but there is nothing that you can do to change that.

~KT
Old 02-10-2005, 13:34

Male
jaspurr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassPrincess

you say you feel a feeling a extreme horniness(sp?) i have done it tons of times and can honestly say ive never felt that,
If you do it too often it could cause you not to feel horny.

Also if you inject it you get it hit you all at once and it sets your pulse racing.

It could also be your personality or moral beliefs, you have to allow it to happen I guess.

Next time you have it and are lying in bed unsuccessfully trying to sleep start to fantasize about whatever turns you on. If you haven't before, try masturbating and see if there is a difference. You may have to work up to getting used to being horny on it then it probably will come naturally. (excuse pun)

j

Share this on:

Tags
crystal methamphetamine, methamphetamine