Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 29-09-2004, 00:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

LuvsToSmokeDust should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Warnign about black tar substances

This is very important for anyone thats going to buy a black tar like drug substance sold as opium or black tar heroin.

How can you usually tell if its opium or heroin ?

Mostly by the smell.

If you get a black tar substance and it smells sweet and fruity kind of like skittles its opium.

If you get a black tar substance that smells likevinegar its black tar heroin.

^ ^ Black tar heroinsthe lowest grade heroin there is. So I don't know why you would wanna buy any of itanyway.

Not just that, but you get alotta care less people that don't give a damb about you. Looking to make a few quick bucks by going to a hard ware store and purchessing black rubber cement glue or whatever that contains alotta acetic acid thatlooks and smells just like black tar heroin. < And I have no idea what that would do to you if you smoked it.

p.s. The smoke from all three of these things smell like burning rubber when yousmoke them so you can't tell them apart by that.

Post Quality Evaluations:
The ONLY way you can absolutely, faithfully tell what is in your drugs is by TESTING them, not by smelling them.
Old 29-09-2004, 01:21

LuvsToSmokeDust should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

^ ^ p.s black tar heroin has alotta acetic acid in it anyway. Thats what gives it itsVinegar like smell. Its do to the way its processed with the morphine to make the stuff. You need acetic acid to make heroin. Black tar heroin just happens to have more of the acetic acid left over in it do to the crappyier way its processed. Stuff like brown sugar H. and pure white thats processed better contains lessremaining acetic acidand and has a higher purity of heroin in it. thats also why you can hardly smell any of the vinegar smell in pure white. < Because itsbasically nothing but pure heroin.

Acetic acids not the problem. It just that people fine other chemicals that contain it. Like what I mentioned above ^ ^.To trick you into thinking its Black tar heroin.
Old 13-10-2004, 00:37
Silver Member

Bluelight25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Most of your Black Tar substances aren't even Heroin, or Opium: They're Soapium. Washed down mix, smells a bit like perfume when you burn it, but little/no actual opiates in it at all.
Old 16-10-2006, 14:45

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
Re: WARNING ABOUT BLACK TAR SUBSTANCES !

Search for "the guy who knew how to get pure smack" for an excellent guide to purifying one's product, if SWIY is interested!

Nice to advise a search but... where? Here on DF? Google? Could you have been more specific, or even better provided a link if it was within the rules?
Old 01-09-2007, 23:13

30 y/o Female
Dreamer/Deceiver is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Where are you getting your tar from folks? Tar starts out good but when it ges into the country (US) people cut it mostly with burnt sugar. None of the different forms of Heroin are any good if they are mostly cut and fake drugs are just that. Morphine is reacted with Acetic Anhydride to make heroin and then the AA decays to acetic acid. No acetic acid is added unless someone is ripping you off. Buying drugs should be just like purchasing other goods. Don't buy from places that sell you garbage. Don't make claims on things just to BS the forum. Those who actually know something will tear you up and make you look silly. Absolute statements only prove your ignorance.
All ways to purify Heroin that involve adding base (sodium hydroxide or baking soda) to get to neutral PH as a final step make too much salt to use unless you are very very careful to use the minimum amounts of the required chemicals.

I am both Dreamer and Deceiver

yep
good correction of information
Old 02-09-2007, 22:44

30 y/o Female
Dreamer/Deceiver is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Orchid Suspiriy, (quod totus ceteri),
It depends on how you look at it I suppose. Knowing the source and having a good one is important no matter what the form. Years ago there was a bad recipe for Fentanyl that gave hundreds of people on the east coast parkinsons like symptoms and the damage was permanent. For that reason there are many users that won't touch powder fearing that it doesn't originate in a poppy and could be dangerous. Of course this incident led to the greatest advance in knowledge and medical treatment of Parkinson's due to the identification of the portions of the brain involved and ability to induce the effect in experiments, so it was not all bad for humanity. Though I doubt that those so affected feel good about that so much.
I've had arguments with people over telling them that their meth was made from cold pills and I'd expect the same over the question of East Coast powder being Fentanyl (It is mostly from what I understand). California is closer to Asia and yet there is a limited amount of "China" here and middle-eastern stuff is mostly Persian Morphine for chasing (weakly soluble in water without acidification) or just plain grainy brown colored stuff and obviously not confused easily with "China". The only powder my swimmer has swum in was so weak as to be impotent but it was not IV'd so... It was supposed to be genuine but who knows.
People favor and feel secure in what is familiar which is sometimes out of synch with the actual hazards present (or reality whatever that is). Swimmer never swam in any tar that was totally bunk though some was rather foul and required cleaning up to be palatable and some was so foul as to be returned with complaint and another lot was substituted in exchange with apology. Source quality IS everything.

I am both Dreamer and Deceiver
Old 08-09-2007, 18:04
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

opium latex smells like flowers and sunshine when burnt in swim's experience.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:02
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
assinomen is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

black tar is made with acetic acid giving monacetylmorphine,,,brown heroin is made with acetic anhydride giving diacetylmorphine base then converted to hydrochloride by treatment with hydrochloric acid and is further purified with chloroform and charcoal.and a few other processes.in uk a few years ago an alert went out about heroin contaminated with anthrax ppl were getting abcess like infections which led to toxic shock and death(from injection misses into muscle).it turned out to be a bacterium similar to infections from shrapnel wounds in ww1.a baccillum i think a tube like bacterium.i think it possible it was black tar,but as this is rare in uk i dont know for sure.are similar infections caused by black tar in the states and elsewhere?because it is more crudely made and acetic acid is easier to get than acetic anhydride,which is why it is used in mexico.

Please check the dates on threads before posting; this one was 4.5 years old.

Share this on:

Tags
purify heroin