Notices

Old 20-01-2007, 20:54
Gold Member

27 y/o Female from United States
augentier is on the way upaugentier is on the way upaugentier is on the way up
Points: 1,443, Level: 5 Points: 1,443, Level: 5 Points: 1,443, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
'Good' meth vs. adulterated meth?

I've been hearing about the "purity" of meth and "adulterated" versions...I don't understand, how can meth be pure? Isn't it all made of the same chemical crap? I don't see how it can ever be pure if it's made from ammonia, battery acid, medicines, etc etc..it's just a batch of chemicals, no? I don't really understand too much bout it so I maybe I'm way off :P Anyone care to explain what pure meth is?

Post Quality Evaluations:
good question here, and also good karma for various other thought provoking questions!
Old 20-01-2007, 21:10
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
Re: 'Good' meth vs. adulterated meth?

SWIM is going to guess that pure meth is the end product of a methamphetamine reaction, without anything added after the meth is made.

Unscrupulous dealers, upon receiving their quantity of meth, might try to increase the amount by adding some kind of powder or substance that looks similar, thus increasing the apparent mass/size of the product and allowing more profit to be made. This would be the adulterated meth, most likely, the term probably has very little to do with how the methamphetamine itself is made.
Old 20-01-2007, 23:34
Gold Member

Ahh, I see..this makes sense. Thank you!
Old 21-01-2007, 00:09
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Also to clarify, No meth is not just "a batch of chemicals." It is one chemical, Methamphetamine. People try to tell you there's all this shit in meth that is used to make meth, but we're not talking about a cake here. When these chemicals are added together under the right circustances, the react together to form one completely differant chemical which is meth.

So don't listen to people when they say "meth has battery acid in it" (especially since batttery acid isn't even used in the production of meth) the lithium that can be taken out of some batteries is used as a catalyst in creating a new chemical. With clean pure meth, there is NONE of the precursers left in it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good answer, stuff i should know but didnt
Old 23-01-2007, 17:40

25 y/o Female
tweakerbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

ok back up. pure meth is meth that is not cut (mixed) with msn or other various substances. when meth is cut with msn or other substances, its potency is weakened depending on how much msn is mixed with the dope. pure meth is 100 percent meth. it is highly potent and well worth the money u spend on it. course then again, after trying pure dope, ull never have money for anything else, lol. u can tell how much "cut" is in ur dope by breathing through the pipe after melting it down with ur finger placed in front of the hole which the dope smoke is coming out of and checking ur finger for a white chalky substance. the more substance there is on ur finger, the less potent and more cut the dope is. damn swim is high right now.... swim just had a bunch of pure dope. i love america.
Old 28-01-2007, 15:21

joeyis is an unknown quantity at this point

Also another METHod of figuring out how pure it is would be simply smoking the first hit (or more if it's really nasty stuff...). Pure meth feels just like air, but if it's cut, it tastes like chemicals and is harsh so at least Swim tends to cough a bit.

Also, Swim watches the stem in particular. Much like tweakerbell's finger test, if the stem clouds up in the first few hits and covers the inside with the white chalky shit, that is from the cut.

Sure, Methamphetamine HCL is produced by combining other dangerous/toxic/etc chemicals, but it takes real chemistry skill to be able to perform the reactions necessary to make the final (entertaining) product. Like the classic table salt example; Sodium and Chlorine are both poisonous, but stick them together and you can sprinkle it on your breakfast. It isn't about what goes in, it's about what comes out.

Swim is tweaked out so he talks too much. I'm sorry I wrote such a long reply. I hope it helps
Old 28-01-2007, 21:49
Gold Member

Definitely appreciate your answers! Now I don't look at meth as so "dirty". SWIM has only done it once and would like to do it again, but is afraid of getting stuff that's cut.
Old 31-01-2007, 02:00

25 y/o Female
tweakerbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyis View Post
Also another METHod of figuring out how pure it is would be simply smoking the first hit (or more if it's really nasty stuff...). Pure meth feels just like air, but if it's cut, it tastes like chemicals and is harsh so at least Swim tends to cough a bit.

Also, Swim watches the stem in particular. Much like tweakerbell's finger test, if the stem clouds up in the first few hits and covers the inside with the white chalky shit, that is from the cut.

Sure, Methamphetamine HCL is produced by combining other dangerous/toxic/etc chemicals, but it takes real chemistry skill to be able to perform the reactions necessary to make the final (entertaining) product. Like the classic table salt example; Sodium and Chlorine are both poisonous, but stick them together and you can sprinkle it on your breakfast. It isn't about what goes in, it's about what comes out.

Swim is tweaked out so he talks too much. I'm sorry I wrote such a long reply. I hope it helps
swim hates it when there is so much cut u cough. if i wanted to cough swim would smoke a fat blunt lol
Old 11-02-2007, 21:01

Male
renegades is captain of the psychonauts.renegades is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 515, Level: 3 Points: 515, Level: 3 Points: 515, Level: 3

A swim could tell just by looking at the meth whether it has been adulterated or not. Crystal Meth lives up to its name it is all crystals. Methamphetamine is usually found in the underground markets as powder or crystals. Street meth, like many other street drugs, is often cut or is not meth at all. "Glass" or "Crystal" are terms used to describe street meth that appears as clear crystals instead of powder, reducing the chance that the meth is cut with filler or that it is crushed up amphetamine or methylphenidate (Ritalin) tablets. Never buy powdered meth, guarenteed it has been step on with who knows what.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, crystal, crystal meth, crystal methamphetamine, dope, meth, methamphetamine, pure meth