Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 06-02-2004, 03:00

1933 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Rectal Administration (Plugging) - How-To's, Issues, etc

Well, what are you're thoughts about plugging. Some people don'tdo it because they don't like the idea of sticking pills up their ass. And others sat that you roll a lot harder this methodBut, what do you think about it and how was it if you've partook inthe past. What are the benefits and disadvantages. Thanks

Last edited by Micklemouse; 01-01-2008 at 18:03.
Old 07-02-2004, 00:51
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%
Anal absorbtion means using a dose almost 10 times lower than oral. The route to the bloodstream is much shorter.

BUT, as this is not a normal way of digestion, it is also a more destructive way of ingestion. You need to know that the functioning of the bowels is not just important for digestion. Poorly working, or damaged bowels are the cause of a great amount of illnesses: Arthritis, alergies and nutrition deprivation are some of the subtile problems caused by bowel dysfunction.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Never knew that
Useful info that may literally safe my arse some day.
Interesting, makes sense though. Stevo drank beer through his anus on Jackass.

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:16. Reason: formatting
Old 07-02-2004, 21:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

ibbjamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
so, does that mean that if yoou were to plug 1/10th of a pill, it would affect you about the same as eating a whole pill?

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:17. Reason: formatting
Old 07-02-2004, 22:05
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%
Roughly speaking; yes, but with more harm to your body.

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:17. Reason: formatting
Old 15-02-2004, 11:33
Silver Member

icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
I entirely dissagree,even injecting intravenously (the fastest possibleroute to the bloodstream) 1/10th of a pill would do absolutely nothing. MDMA has a very strong threshold effect as it is metabolized in a non-linear fashion, for example you could take 60 or 70 mg and feel almost nothing, but next time take 100mg and have a full blown experience.
Old 13-10-2005, 23:36
noway

Plugging. aka - shoving the pills up where the son doesn't shine as a method of taking E. Since I'm not seeing much for details or how-to on this, I'll post it. I've got the guts to. Guys, leave the homosexuality checked at the door before proceeding... this isn't about sex, nor is it for those with a hangup on anal play. It's about getting a better experience and feeling better doing it.

Shoving a pill up there stings, and you gotta get it REAL far up before it's going to get dissolved. C'mon, think about it. Your bum doesn't exactly have this salivary gland setup that saturates it with water and digests it. (If it does, call up Ripleys believe it or not!) If you don't put it far enough up, it'd be like trying to hold it in your armpit and expecting it to get dissolved. It won't. Or it will take forever to do.

So.. there is a solution... as I have tried the above, as well as crushing it up and loading it into a gel-cap and fingering that up there too.

The solution is to make a solution.
Crush the pill, dissolve it in exactly 8ml of water. Why 8ml? Because you need less than the 10ml syringe will hold.

Woah.. woah. Hold on. Syringe? Yes. But no needles. We're plugging, remember? You need a 10ml syringe. Obtain it from your favorite source, or hit up a cooking supply store for one of the syringes used in marinating. Just skip the needle, it's removable.

When sucking the crushed/dissolved solution up (my fav. is from a shot glass) you should pull a little air in with it at the end so there's some bubbles floating at the top inside.

Attach to the syringe to roughly 6" of soft silicone tubing. The aquarium store sells the stuff. The narrower the better, for obvious reasons and also less-than-obvious reasons. Namely you want as little 'solution' left over in the tube as possible, cuz whatever is in there.. isn't in you.(And might end up on the floor, in your drawers, etc)

We're talking about less than 10ml of fluid here .. so like 1 teaspoon, tops. This isn't an enema, and if you do this right you won't make any mess .. though I recommend doing it in the privacy of a bathroom cuz this just isn't a social activity, ya know?

Anyways...
Cut the tip of the tubing so it looks a bit like an arrow using some scissors. One 45 degree cut should do it. Trim the tip so it's not sharp. It's soft, but it needs to be a little pointy. Lube the tip
and/or your bum up with some lube; water or oil based, won't matter. Not much will be needed so don't get too carryed away here.

Then just stick it up there. 4-5" is good and safe. The object here isn't to feed so much into you that it pricks the back of your throat. If you feel pain, STOP. If you feel resistance, STOP. Typical rules for anal play apply here people ... and if this is the first thing you've ever put up there, perhaps you aught to practice with something else first.

Now tilt the syringe so it's pointing down to get the air to float to the top .. and depress the plunger. Try to clench down on the tube as you do this. As the air goes in at the end, it should push the liquid inside the tube into you, and maybe a little air as well. A few bubbles won't kill you, and you won't be farting X later; it'll get absorbed along with everything else.

Keep clenching and pull the tube out slowly. Clean yourself up and pull your pants back on. You might have the desire to tip-toe on out to the couch or wherever .. but whatever you do, just do it casually and take it easy. Chill for a few minutes. Sneezing might be a bad thing to do right now.

Here's the fun part: The X comes on full force about 15 minutes later. No joke. 15 minutes and you're on a roll.

The roll is plenty intense, with no problems with it being too short or any other complications.

I've never had a GI problems during or after using this method .. but every time I've swallowed E in the past, I got bad nausea an hour or two in. Once I even vomited. It was the most fun vomit I've ever had (cuz I was rolling) but I _KNOW_ that the people around me didn't appreciate it as much as I did. I felt terrible about that.

Using this method - no pain, no nausea, no nothin, just E.
- Notacoward

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:20. Reason: Spaces!
Old 14-10-2005, 02:43
Silver Member

31 y/o
ambrosius is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Please take into consideration that all that goes in the bum may not be E.
Old 14-10-2005, 02:49
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
Good first post! Welcome to the forums. In SWIMs experience with plugging he has never tried this method but heard wonders about it. SWIMs prefered method is to crush up the tab into a fine powder as if you were going to snort it. Then load it into a gelcap and stick it up your ass. You can put some vasoline on the gelcap to help you out a little bit. Also, make sure to get it up to the second nuckle atleast. If you feel the urge to do do, dont dont. If you dookie out the pill it wont work and you will just waste it. For anyone looking to save cash, try this method. Two at a time hits you like a ton of bricks. If one pill notmally isnt quite enough for you, plugging should do the trick. But just as ambrosius said, XTC isnt always necessarily MDMA so you might be plugging meth/ caffiene into your ass.
Old 17-10-2005, 01:40
Silver Member

31 y/o
ambrosius is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Right, so the effect of MDxx is increased by plugging as it bypasses some defenses. This we know.

However what I was curious about was the effects of impurities that may be in the pills ie meth, DXM, K, ephedrine, and all the rest of the stuff which may or may not be in said pills. I searched around for this but couldn't get a clear answer.

Bottom line, could this "filter" out some particular chemicals or would it just enhance anything that is where the sun doesn't shine?

...heh...filter...

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:20. Reason: formatting
Old 17-10-2005, 02:27
Gold Member

Male from United States
Mike177 is a decent psychonaut.Mike177 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Any impurities in the pills will be absorbed with the MDxx. as a rule of thumb anything that can be absorbed orally can be absorbed rectally around 125% better.
Old 12-12-2005, 14:06
Silver Member

Male
Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3
hi there Noway,

sim is deffinately gonna try this sometime ... he is always in for a new experience.

so when swim have the pure mdma powder - no roll. And swim wanna have a average dose (the 125 mg) ... than swim have to PLUG swim with a 100mg/water solution ... cause when plugging the ordinary 125mg - it would be arround 155 mg dose ... ? ... .

nice indeed... .

the Mayan shamans also did this. They had a little pipet, a Klysma with tube on it called the ''enema caraf". They injected also substances like 5-meo-dmt (from the bufo-marines toad) ... but mainly it was tabac, alcohol, Balche (fermented with the bast of the lonchocarpus-tree), agave, Datura ... to give some info on the history of this usage ... this was around 600 BC till 100 AD ... at that time - psychoactive shamanism was at his peak in the Mayan worlds ... .

(from John Mayor Jenkins book: 2012 - decoding the mayan cosmogenesis)

edit: i found a nice trip report on erowid concerning this method - but than on 5-MeO-AMT ...

i'll post the link here - it's called Rectal Administration of Liquid Form 5-MeO-AMT by anon,

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=27746

Last edited by Silence_Inc; 12-12-2005 at 21:40.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:18

Male
DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.DrMuffy really adds to the discussion.
Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4
Rectal Administation Guide for Ecstasy

This thread is just for educational purposes only (wink wink)
Well if SWIY is broke or just needs to conserve their Ecstacy (MDMA) pills, this way of administration will get you really high off of smaller doses.... BINGO SWIY got it, rectal administration! It doesn't sound very pretty, but its really not as bad as it sounds, and plus SWIY’s anal cavity has many more veins than oral or nasal administration has, which means you get a hell of a lot more for your buck. Also be sure to read the comments/suggestions before SWIY goes through with this procedure!

Here are the following instructions on how to administer ecstasy rectally:

1. Get some of your desired pill/s and crush them up fine (make sure its a small dose, like 1/2-1/3 your normal oral dose).
2. Get a syringe (without needle of course) and suck up some hot water (or other liquid depending on the solubility of the MDMA (Ecstacy) pill/s and its fillers). SWIdr uses a 5 mL syringe, but it can be done with all sorts of different syringes so don't worry!
3. Put the water or other liquid (from the syringe) and the powdered pill/s into a small container, like a shot glass.
4. Start mixing it for about a couple of minutes or until it dissolves, (but not all of it will dissolve (fillers), but that’s ok).
5. Quickly stir the mixture one last time (to get the good stuff that was sitting on the bottom to swirl around towards the top, so it would be easier to get all of the good stuff) then suck it up with the syringe quickly.
6. Go find a place were SWIY can be alone for 10-20 minutes, and also it would be best if SWIY had a book, TV, or music to entertain him while/after he done administering it, to take his mind off of the rectal administration symptoms (very subtle most of the time, don’t worry).
7. Lie on SWIY’s left side (right if your left handed) and take off your pants.
8. Lubricate the syringe a lot (especially the tip) and/or anus. Personal water based lubricant works best, although SWIdr really hasn't really tried it with any other sources of lubrication.
9. (Here comes the fun part! ) Lift right or left leg (this one on top) and slowly insert the syringe into SWIY’s anus.
10. The syringe should be as deep into your anal cavity as possible, so just push it in until it reaches the plunger part, then slowly inject the contents of the syringe into SWIY’s anal cavity (SWIY will probably feel a weird tingling sensation).
11. Once SWIY has pumped out all syringe contents, slowly remove the syringe, and now your done with the hard part!
12. All SWIY have to do is relax (also it might help to squeeze your sphincter muscles until the urge to shit has died down), and lay on SWIY’s side for a period of time from 2-10mins (to help with absorption).

Comments/suggestions:

1. The onset will start very soon after administration, you should hit the plateau in less than 30 minutes after administration and it will last for about 1-3 hours, and the decline will be very rapid, so one SWIY might want a benzo or marijuana to help with the harsher comedown.
2. It would be good (if SWIY is a newbie to this type of administration) to try a test run with plain water, so SWIY know what to expect.
3. SWIdr strongly suggests that SWIY try to shit before SWIY administers the downer, but its ok if SWIY can't, you just might end up with a bunch of fecal matter on your syringe and or have your shit absorb the goodies instead of your veins.
4. SWIY should try not to move much for at least 5 minutes after SWIY is done with the administration to ensure good absorption.
5. Do NOT shit right away or even 10-15 minutes after SWIY is done with the administration, or else the drug will not be absorbed nearly as well.
6. MDMA can be soluble in water and or alcohol so SWIY might want to use wine instead of water. So SWIY might want to administer the MDMA with a different liquid/s than suggested.

Well there it is, SWIdr hopes it help you guys out and stuff, and let SWIdr say this can be way better (absorption wise) than oral and or nasal administration! Good luck, and feel free to PM or post any of your questions/suggestions!

Nice detailed step-by-step instructions on this administration method
Interesting, I may try some time
Explains very well!
Just tried this with aMT using vinegar as the liquid and the intensity was much faster and stronger. Thanks!
Old 12-09-2007, 01:06

Male
warlockcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Re: Rectal Administation Guide for Ecstasy

buy a medical syringe, do an enema. them perform this shitty work! That's what my parrot said.

-0 but pls don't link to external sources, upload to file archive

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:23. Reason: formatting
Old 12-09-2007, 02:34

Male
spiderpig is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Does swiy have any clue how drunk he gets if he administers wine in such a manner? It probably kill the roll.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:26

26 y/o Male from Netherlands
lexmark is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ swiy doesn't have to use wine, swim uses hot water and it works just fine but the only problem is that the non water soluble chems in the pill will just float to the bottom of the syringe and it can be a BITCH to get them in your system....

swim highly recommends this method to everyone!! it sounds gross but its well worth the trouble...

Last edited by Nnizzle; 02-12-2010 at 18:23. Reason: formatting
Old 12-09-2007, 09:15

Male from United Kingdom
dirk is a decent psychonaut.dirk is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
the only problem is that the non water soluble chems in the pill will just float to the bottom of the syringe and it can be a BITCH to get them in your system....
If you think about it, this isn't a problem, it's an advantage.

If we are talking about administration of MDMA, then you don't really want any of the water insoluble crap inside you.

P.S. Remember to resist the urge to fart for a while.
Old 15-10-2007, 16:12
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United Kingdom
robert whitfield is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMuffy View Post

Comments/suggestions:

1. The onset will start very soon after administration, you should hit the plateau in less than 30 minutes after administration and it will last for about 1-3 hours, and the decline will be very rapid, so one SWIY might want a benzo or marijuana to help with the harsher comedown.
So dose it come on quicker (more intence come up rush ?) when administered in this way, but dose not last as long (could this be down to the dose 1/3-1/2 normal dose ?) ?
Old 18-10-2007, 09:53
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Australia
EntheogenicTruth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1

SWIM has a suggestion if you low on syringes and want to increase pingtime. just plug the pill (or get ur gf to). Swim has noticed that if you use the syringe method it has a faster onset but a lessened time in your system and this way all it takes is a hand down the back of ur pants... just try not to fart lol.
Old 27-10-2007, 06:24
Silver Member

Male
INSANEPOOKIE is a decent psychonaut.

Is there any variance in the neurotoxicity from rectal vs oral?
Old 20-12-2007, 22:33
Platinum Member & Advisor

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10
Re: plugging question lol

He doesn't even have to crush it...swim did this one time on the entire pill and rolled harder than any times orally

...these processes just expediate absorption. I would also then think this mimimizes the degree to which the chemicals are absorbed into fecal matter as opposed to the blood stream.

One might have issues w/ the logistices of trying to get some PT or TP up there tho, i'd think...
Old 29-01-2008, 16:35
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Canada
Euphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline Medline
Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Rectal Administration (Plugging) - How-To's, Issues, etc

More info on the health issues relating to this method of administration would be much appreciated, especially in comparison to other routes of administration.
Old 30-01-2008, 00:44
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Australia
EntheogenicTruth is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1

as far as swim knows the only real danger is to your rectal membranes. as amphetamines are acidic... the actual rate of metabolism in your body stays the same so swim would assume that the only extra toxicity would be a result of adulterants to the pill.

Peace
Old 15-02-2008, 03:18
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5

So my ferret has never used MDMA rectally before and has informed me that tomorrow will be his day to try! He will be using a pill from a batch that has proven effective repeatedly before (he is aware that pills from same batch can differ) so he was thinking of plugging half the pill and ingesting the other half orally at the same time. Does this sound like a good idea to the swimmers out there who have plugged before?
Old 15-02-2008, 03:55
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
More info on the health issues relating to this method of administration would be much appreciated, especially in comparison to other routes of administration.
To my mind, the most serious concern is the unknowable qualities of street "ecstasy" pills - what drugs or impurities are present, and at what dosages.

Taking pills rectally could lead to a much higher effective dose than was safe or desired, due to the increased bioavailabilty. Also greatly increased are the risks associated with fake, adulterated, or impure pills.

With reasonably pure material, at known and carefully considered dosages, I see no serious issues with rectal administration of MDMA, beyond those from oral use.

Thanks for answering.
Old 19-02-2008, 04:15
Silver Member

38 y/o Female from United States
saorsa.elegy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM reported this first rectal experience:

crushed 1 pill and put into gel cap
9:05pm inserted pill into butt, washed hands
9:25 felt like she had gas, walked around talked etc
9:45 had to lay down, gas was coming out...made bf laugh!
10:06, no effects yet...very disappointed, could it be the gel cap?
10:25 ate a pill
10:30, pain is intolerable, swim had to go wash dishes to hold off dropping a deuce
10:45, swim gave up and poo'd
11:00 rolling like a rock star.

Not sure if the gel cap was the culprit, swim didn't have a very intense roll but still reported enjoyable effects. pills were legit

Swim is going to try the water and syringe method as this sounds better.
Anyone have a tip on how long the experience is?

Share this on:

Tags
2c-i, 3.4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, anal drug use, anal use, come up, comedown, digestion, ecstasy, entactogen, ethanol, insufflated, mdma, plugging, plugging ecstasy, rectal administration, route of administration, stimulant, suppository, syringe method