Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 21-09-2004, 07:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Celica715 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Cocaine Nasal Spray

I have been searching the forum and unless I didn't search well enough, I haven't seen any tips on how to make a solution that can be put into a nasal spray bottle.......so any tips on how? Specifics please!

Last edited by Benga; 12-09-2007 at 22:14.
Old 21-09-2004, 23:57
Gold Member

Male
Gahaba22 is a decent psychonaut.Gahaba22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2
All you have to do is take a inhaler bottle of salt water-purchased at any fine grocery store for dry nasal mucosa and add some cocaine to the solution. Why do you wan to do this is my question?

geeb
Old 22-09-2004, 00:51
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6%

It's a inconspiculous route of ingestion.
Old 22-09-2004, 04:15
Gold Member

Male
Gahaba22 is a decent psychonaut.Gahaba22 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2
I would think the alcohol would burn and not be good for you. If you do end up doing this, do not use nasal spray like Afrin, because you can become physically dependent on those type of inhalers and it is hell. As far as how much powder, that would be based on how high you want to get and of course the saturation of the soln you are using.

geeb
Old 22-09-2004, 18:27
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6%
just make a water - cocaine solution. The amount of coke per bottle depends upon the desired effect per spray and is limited by the saturation point of water. i.e. you can only disolve a certain amount of coke in water for 100% disolving.
Old 23-09-2004, 09:09

bride is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
I thought I posted it on here, but I can't find it. Anyway, here's my experience:

I have successfully done this using 1 bullet size bump for every 2-3 drops of DISTILLED water. The cut floats to the bottom and what is left is just a solution of coke and water.

I had an empty nasal spray bottle and and put the solution (sans cut at bottom) into it and it worked out pretty well.

If I had better quality or not so good, then I adjust the ration as needed. I believe if you want to keep it long term (say a few days or so) you are supposed to add ethanol (sp).

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good Information
Old 08-02-2005, 23:06

snowmizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Something Ive thought about trying is to take a bottle of saline nose spray, and adding my stash to it. So instead of snorting powder, Id be snorting a blast of saline with the coke in it. Anyone ever tried this, and if so did it work well? If youve done this and it did work well, what was the water/coke ratio that you used? Did you like it enough to use this as a primary delivery mechanism?
Old 09-02-2005, 15:24

Male
mattp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
i've done it. make sure you the only thing in the spray is saline
solution though. no other active ingredients. anyway, SWIM usually put
about a gram in a little saline bottle. shake it up, tilt head back and
shoot 3-4 squirts in. see how you feel, then do more if necessary.
different sprays deliver different amounts of water with each shot.
just make sure all your coke is soluble in the spray so theres no
powder at the bottom. this is not SWIM's primary delivery mechanism
just because SWIM prefers sizing out exactly how much coke he is doing
per line, etc. and SWIM usually chases the coke with a straight saline
spray to help absorption, prevent a bloody/dry nose, and wash what is
stuck up there down SWIM's throat.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:50

booger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Serious Discussion... Cocaine in a Nasal Inhaler.

I have read the forum and know this has been mentioned before.

I wanted to open up a more formal discussion where people have tried successfully to make an atomized form of cocaine in a nasal dispenser.

My thoughts where to remove the ingredients, add bacteriostatic water or distilled water and 2 grams of finely ground cocaine.

SWIM wants to try this and wonders if he would get good bumps off this discreet nasal inhaler.

Please serious thoughts or experiences only.
Old 01-07-2005, 13:48
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Here's a hint for an excellent refillable atomizer -- empty bottle of Beconase AQ (GlaxoSmithKline). Easy-to-get prescription if you report allergies or rebound effect from 12-hour nasal spray. Empty the stuff into a regular nasal squeezer (can be used that way -- and it is useful stuff for regular C fans!), then rinse out the bottle. Durable as hell glass/plastic, will last virtually forever. Plastic tube goes *all the way* to the bottom, so even a small amount of water will work.

BTW, this has been discussed numerous times before... try the search function for further details. No prob discussing it again tho, I guess... Edited by: Nicaine
Old 05-07-2005, 20:23

joevette should review received reputation comments.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

I tried this a couple days ago so I'd have a discreet way to use at clubs, etc. I used .4g of C and 2 ml of Bact. water. Since .6g of C will dissolve in only 1 ml of water the ammount I used should have worked easily. The problem was the powders used to cut my stuff didn't dissolve and ended up clogging the spray bottle. BTW, I used a nasacort allergy inhaler. It did kinda work, but it would be better if I could get the fillers out first.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:59

3ndless is an unknown quantity at this point
SWIM just experimented with this idea and took about .1g of coke and
put it in a vial. Then added a little saline nasal spray and
shook it around. Then added a tad more, trying to only add enough
to disolve the coke. SWIM gave a few squirts up each nostril and
it was nothing like doing a line. It would take way to many
squirts to get that far. But it may be good for bumps or to
maintain a high.

Maybe doing a normal line and then maintaining it with the solution would work out.

Old 09-11-2005, 02:13
Gold Member

Male from United States
wednesday is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 314, Level: 2 Points: 314, Level: 2 Points: 314, Level: 2
maybe its because SWIY used .1g

perhaps SWIY should try upping the dose SWIY uses...
Old 09-11-2005, 02:41

Only so much coke can disolve in a given amount of saline.
A larger batch should be the same potency as the tiny trial batch SWIM
made, given SWIM used just</span>
enough saline to disolve the .1g. The problem was really that
only so much saline/coke mixture could go up one's nose before it just
started to flow back out.

If you know of it being tried by someone with different results, SWIM would be really be interested in it.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:52
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

the way some people do it is to wash the vial with water and measure out how many sprays you can get out of the bottle. you will then be able to calculate the ratio from sprays to amount of substance dissolved.

some people replace the saline by a mixture of 3/4 distilled water and 1/4 clear drinking alcohol, like vodka. saline, like the name implies, has salt in it already. the alcohol helps in this case and won't hurt.

remember to always shake before spraying.

enjoy the liquid lady !
Old 09-11-2005, 23:34

That's a good point. It didn't even occur to SWIM that there was
already salt in the saline that would reduce the amount of coke that
could disolve.

Maybe there will be more positive results with this mixture... thanks!

Old 31-07-2006, 03:19

Male
powderhead55 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2 Points: 182, Level: 2
New method of use: Cocaine in Intranasal spray?

anyone think it would work to sprinkle some coke into your can of skoal? i think it's gotta work, the tobacco has a high ph which makes the nicotine get more easily absorbed into the lip so the cocaine has to be absorbed along with it, right? I dont see how it's any different than getting absorbed into the nasal cavities.
Old 31-07-2006, 03:32
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Swim thinks it could possibly work, but it doesn't sound like a great way of ingestion.

Swim found this on erowid some time ago and hasn't got the chance to try it as he has stayed away from cocaine for some time, but was wondering it if worked and was thinking about trying it next time he runs into some coke.

I'll post it for him below. You may find it helpful if you are looking for alternative methods of ingesting cocaine.

================================================== ===========================

From: Anonymous Subject: Intranasal Cocaine Administration insofar as cocaine use is concerned, i have - after many years of foolishly self-destructive behavior - discovered a very nice way to do coke. take a nasal decongestant sprayer bottle, empty it. take a small amount of powdered cocaine - 1/4 to 1/2 a gram - and dissolve it in maybe a cubic inch of water. add a drop or two of vodka or other ethanol. stir it. the cocaine dissolves into the water, leaving the cut(s) on the bottom, a side benefit i didn't originally anticipate. pour the solution - a 7% solution, if i may offer a nickname - into yon vile vial, and apply to your nasal cavities, judiciously. if overfilled, you will get a jet of solution. otherwise, you get a nice mix of solution and air in a mist that dissolves easily into your nasal passages, with consequent bodily effects approximately equivalent to a cup of coffee. this is advantageous for many, many reasons ... (a) no waste. you get exactly what your body can absorb, and no crumbs clinging to your nasal passages and falling down your front. you don't get so much that the effect borders on toxicity, as you do when doing lines. and you can make a 1/2 gram last up to a week, in this fashion. (b) no paraphernalia. this fits nicely into a night bag with toothbrush or toothpaste, and is bust-free, in the car, on one's person, at one's desk, or crossing international borders. no razors, no straws, no mirrors, no 'bullets' or little brown vials waiting to fall out of your pocket. (c) no addictive sequence. it's much easier to forego tooting when using at this level, and put it aside for the night, instead of staying up 'til the wee hours. and it combines with being productive about the same way that coffee does. ( i have also applied small amounts of methamphetamine in this fashion, with similar low-impact effects. )

================================================== ===========================
Old 31-07-2006, 07:33
Silver Member

Male from Canada
markdahman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3
Sounds like the smartest thing ive heard in awhile glad 2 see someone is thinking on this site! haha jk! But yeah try it out another one that could work is smearing the cola all over a fresh cut... The difficult part would be keeping the cola in the cut! Anyone offering help ill thank! Oh yeah and your idea prolly gives u a nice numbing dip.
Old 31-07-2006, 07:46

Male
prescription is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Yea the coke would nicely numb the cut, an added benefit one may think!
Old 31-07-2006, 12:39

Female from Solomon Islands
Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 321, Level: 2 Points: 321, Level: 2 Points: 321, Level: 2
Coke is a potent vasoconstrictor, so forget about it going in much through cuts (not that i would want to make cuts for it anyway).

But it does stop the pain for a while and stops the bleeding (though not serious bleeding).
Old 02-08-2006, 05:51

Male
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract - "The arteries constricted significantly in response to single doses of cocaine"
lol good point sloop it IS a vasoconstrictor but would this really stop the cocaine from entering a cut? technically its entering the bloodstream just as it would from snorting etc..
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55
Silver Member

Male from Canada
markdahman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3 Points: 624, Level: 3
Thanks swiP thats what im trying to say! If Swim has a huge gash in his arm and he smears a bunch in a open not bleeding wound it wouldnt really have a choice but to go into the bloodstream! I might know someone willing to try this! Ill report back by 3 days! LOL
Old 02-08-2006, 08:11

Male
haha sweet id be curious to see if this works
Old 19-10-2006, 14:26
Titanium Member

Female from United States
monkeygone2heaven is captain of the psychonauts.monkeygone2heaven is captain of the psychonauts.monkeygone2heaven is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 269, Level: 2 Points: 269, Level: 2 Points: 269, Level: 2
cocaine nasal spray

for non-binge use, swim has heard about diluting cocaine (like a 0.5 gr) in water and adding a bit of alcohol in and putting in a nasal spray container. making it more portable, hassle-free and possibly administer less and more consistently. any advice/experiences? recipes for swim? than kxx

Share this on:

Tags
codeine, distill, drugs forum, e cigarettes, ethanol, hydrochloride, snorting drugs, stimulant, tobacco