Old 20-12-2006, 11:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

46 y/o Female
rockstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
crack and vaporizers ?

Seasons greetings smokers,

SWIM was wondering if crack could be smoked out of a pocket vaporizer ? and of course be enjoyable?.SWIM has seen the "UBIE" (link is listed below.)It is glass.... SWIM knows the owner of the smoke shop so questions would not go unnoticed.

*DO NOT POST LINKS TO COMMERCIAL SITES*

Read the rules again. They are here...

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules

Last edited by Benga; 12-09-2007 at 19:11.
Old 20-12-2006, 16:07

27 y/o Male from United States
Danc9552003 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Re: crack and vaporizers ?

SWIM was just wondering the same thing a couple days ago, can crack be smoked like weed out of a vaporizer? SWIM thinks if it was possible and economical wouldn't people smoke it that way all the time? SWIM isn't sure, but it seems like if it would work people would be doing it and talking about it
Old 09-01-2007, 01:41

45 y/o Male
b.rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Vaporizers For Crack..... Deal or No Deal??

friend of mine told me she saw someone smoke crack out of a vaporizer. she said there were several kinds some electric and some handheld. she was also told they were marketed as herb and tobacco vaporizers. that you put the flame under the glass rather than on the crack itself. every time she tried it it didnt work out. can any give her some instruction on how to use these vaporizers? or are they just as scam?

It is better to be assumed a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Last edited by Benga; 11-09-2007 at 21:00.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:04
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Re: Vaporizers..... Deal or No Deal??

The boiling point (B.P.) of cocaine (as a free base - crack) is 187 - 188C. Which is 368.6F +. That's a pretty high temperature for something hand-held to easily achieve. SWIM might want to experiment on the device in a professional manner such as place some oil in it and a high-range thermometer and see how high it can go and the time involved (expensive without a lab). Or chuck it in the trash.

I rather doubt doubt returning it to the manufacturer, with cocaine residue, would be a good idea.
Old 09-01-2007, 16:26
Mercury Member

Male
firegod needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Re: Vaporizers For Crack..... Deal or No Deal??

SWIM has 4 vaporizers for herbal purposes 2 of which go over 500 degrees.. One of which goes over 1300 degrees. SWIM would say they would work very well for your base! A good crystalline glass pipe and a nice clean butane torch is prolly more practical though.
Old 16-06-2008, 17:10

Male from Germany
Charm is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Vaporizer and Crack

SWIM would like to know if this [MOD EDITED PLEASE DO LINK TO COMMERCIAL WEBSITES] could be used with a crack rock. Perhaps modifing the rock a bit so it will vaporize as weed does. For example;

1) wrapping the rock in chore boy (brillo) so that the heat of the vapor champer will cause the rock to melt into the chor boy (brillo) and vaporize just as in traditional smoking

2) wrapping the rock in ash and placing into mesh basket and put in vapor chamber. This would be the same as using an 'ash plate'

3) mixing the rock with tobacco and putting into vapor chamber.

4) 1 and 2 combined.

5) 1, 2 and 3 combined.

SWIM has tried to use the search engine but no results were returned. SWIM would like to know if this could work and if someone tries please PM SWIm or post in the forum if it does not break any rules.

Thanks again

Charm

Last edited by Benga; 17-06-2008 at 07:21.
Old 17-06-2008, 18:32

Male from Germany

The newest Vaporizer is called Vapir Oxygen 2.0. Theoretically it does look like crack could work with a vaporizer. One just now has to test the theory.

Using a Vaporizer is simple. They are electric and use convection current to heat the herbs rather than burn it. There is no open flame, smoke is minimal and can be done indoors. Essentially you put your herbs or tobacco in a basket and place inside the chamber and then take a draw. The handhelds are the best. They can work with a battery or plugged in.
Old 24-06-2008, 17:31
Titanium Member

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim doesn't think that you'll beat the good old crack pipe if one was wanting to get a good hit and not waste anything.
Old 25-06-2008, 00:58

Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickenator View Post
Swim doesn't think that you'll beat the good old crack pipe if one was wanting to get a good hit and not waste anything.

This should still be worth exploring. This could beat the unsightly cigarrette lighter lighting up and continually broken and blackened pipes.

If SWIY's have any experiments and feedback that would be good.
Old 29-06-2008, 09:26
Banned

Male
yumfatbig1 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Hope it's OK to refer to another post, especially because it's mine, but seeing as this is about 'vapourisers' and knowing how this other method (I heard about from SWIM) has an effect that is very similar, I thought I'd post the link. The reason I suspect that vapour is involved is that SWIM said that after a lot of rocks have been through it, the crusty deposit that collects inside is identical to the original product in colour and effect. The smoke is not burned, it's vapourised. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61782
Old 29-06-2008, 16:55

Male from Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumfatbig1 View Post
Hope it's OK to refer to another post, especially because it's mine, but seeing as this is about 'vapourisers' and knowing how this other method (I heard about from SWIM) has an effect that is very similar, I thought I'd post the link. The reason I suspect that vapour is involved is that SWIM said that after a lot of rocks have been through it, the crusty deposit that collects inside is identical to the original product in colour and effect. The smoke is not burned, it's vapourised. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61782

This sounds almost like 'chasing the dragon'. In chasing the dragon, a rock is placed on a foil paper, then heated from the underneath with a flame. As it melts, vapors/fumes are given off. A straw is then used to suck up the vapors. The vapors released are small amounts and quick reaction time is called for.

The next best thing now after this discussion is for SWIY's to buy a cheap vaporizer , test and report.

I recall remember seeing a post where some SWIY said he would buy a vaporizer and test, have not seen any updates from that.

C
Old 02-08-2008, 13:21

Male from Germany

well, SWIM went out and did the experiment using Vapir 2.0 handheld. Its capable of reaching over 386 F . so far the report is negative.
Old 18-02-2009, 15:25

Male from Germany
Crack Vapor and Vaporizer

Swim has knows someone who tried a herb vapor with rock. No success. SWIM would like to know if SWIY's have any experience. SWIM's friend is currently trying to build one to replace the typical rock pipe. SWIM's friend is finding this very difficult. The theory is good but SWIM's friend is only finding the chemistry of the rock to respond to open flame over a brillo rather than a heated filament. SWIM would welcome feedback, private or public.

SWIM's friend is trying to build something portable, small and covert. In the shape of a smokeless cigarrette for example.
Any thoughts from SWIY's?
Old 18-02-2009, 15:57
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

threads merged.
please use the forum search engine before opening a new thread
Old 20-02-2009, 03:30

Male from Germany

SWIM has come across an aritcle. It seems it is possible to vaporize. SWIM would like feedback from SWIY's. This would be much appreciated for discussion. SWIm has had nothing but problems developing the system.

article below
----------------

[h1]Smokeless cigarettes under fire - can be used to smoke crack cocaine[/h1]
[h2] [/h2]
Smokeless cigarettes under fire
The "smokeless cigarette" may be all it's cracked up to be, and more. Research at the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) laboratory in Baltimore, Md., shows the "cigarettes" can be used to smoke crack, a highly addictive form of cocaine.
NIDA scientists Edward J. Cone and Jack E. Henningfield found they could alter a smokeless cigarette called Premier, manufactured by the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. of Winston-Salem, N.C. Premier looks like a conventional cigarette but is actually a paper-covered tube containing a nicotine chamber and a charcoal heating tip. Smokers light the tip and draw hot air through the chamber, vaporizing the flavor chemicals and nicotine, which are inhaled into the lungs.
Cone and Henningfield emptied the nicotine-laden chemicals from the cigarette's chamber and packed it with 200 milligrams of crack. They then hooked these crack-loaded cigarettes up to smoking machines. They found that the machines got a dose of cocaine that would produce the "high" that crack users seek. They published their report as a letter in the Jan. 6 JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
The NIDA RESEARCHERS SAY THEY WORRY THAT R.J. Reynolds has given drug users an easy way to get their "high" in public. The crack-loaded Premier looks like a cigarette and would allow drug users to smoke crack without carrying cumbersome drug paraphernalia.
R.J. Reynolds spokesman Seth Moskowitz calls the NIDA research "ridiculous." He says Premier is marketed and designed to be a cigarette. "We think it is outrageous that government funds are being used to attack Premier," he says. R.J. Reynolds began test-marketing the product last October in St. Louis, Tucson and Phoenix.
The NIDA study adds fuel to growing movement to ban Premier and other smokeless cigarettes (SN: 9/26/87, p.204). The American Medical Association and other health groups have petitioned the Food and Drug Administration to step in and regulate these devices. An FDA official says the matter may be put on hold until the Bush administration takes office.
Old 03-10-2009, 15:32

59 y/o Male from USA - Georgia
Jupiter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
vapoizer

swim tried one of those little boxes the other day, smoking some killer herb. The thing controls the heat, seperating the THC. swim wondered would the thing work with crack.swim would think with perfect heat control.... WOW.
Obviously you would miss the push.
Old 03-10-2009, 16:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

threads merged.
please respect this forum, and use the forum search engine / browse the forum via the hand sorted thread prefix system before opening a new thread on a subject.
chances are high that a question has already been asked/ discussed since 2005, and people are expected to read up before posting.

thanks
Old 22-07-2013, 20:56

35 y/o Female from Portugal
Maya Gaia should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

I recommend the Vapbong Vaporizer. It is easy to use, easy to clean and very portable.
I vaporize anything with it, the Vapbong can be used as a sort of a Pipe as well (although it's not so recommended). You can control the temperature.
The Vapbong looks like a Crack Pipe but it's not. You can get very nice vapor with it, considering it is so small and portable.
My favorite way to use the Vapbong is to mix it with some herbs like Sage tea or Chamomile flowers. The herbs give a nice taste and also they absorb it while it is heating up and they keep everything in place.
Old 25-07-2013, 13:01

35 y/o Female from Portugal
Maya Gaia should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

I normally use the Vapbong to vaporize Weed and Hash, but when I use Crack I use the Vapbong as well (I must say I never used Crack in a different way).
As I wrote, I mix it (the Crack) with herbs in order to hold it in place otherwise it starts running down the glass and it makes too much mess.
I feel I need to make a point clear about vaporizers in general: the high that you get from the vaporizer is different than smoking, it resembles to the high that you get when digesting drugs (for example Hash cookies) only the hight comes faster. The high comes slowly like a soft wave and then you find yourself in the middle of the sea... If you are looking for the strong knockout effect then the Vaporizer is not for you.
I strongly recommend the Vapbong as a portable vaporizer mainly because it is made out from glass and it is very easy to handle.
There are only two big problems with the Vapbong: you can get burn easily from the edge of the pipe because you heat it up with a turbo lighter. Many times I got burned from it after I got high and forgot all about it, I am embarrassed to say that once I even burned my lips when I tried to inhale from the other side by mistake (while vaporizing Weed - mind you).
The other problem is that you can overheat the Vapbong and then you get very hot vapor that can give you a burn in the lungs, it feels like the burn that you get from eating something too hot - only in your lungs (not a pleasant feeling).
To avoid these problems one must master the art of heating the Vapbong and take extra care when inhaling deeply.
I must make another point clear: drugs are not to be underestimated and you should not use drugs just for fun or just to get some personal power. Drugs are meant only for healing. If you use drugs in a wrong way and from the wrong reasons, you will end up losing your soul.
A Picture of The Vapbong: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/pic...ictureid=25276

Post Quality Evaluations:
Sounds like an advert for said product, tagged onto a 4 year old post. Also, pray tell how crack can be used to "heal" anything?! Lofty and opinionated.
Old 25-07-2013, 13:19
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 623, Level: 3 Points: 623, Level: 3 Points: 623, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Re: Vaporizers..... Deal or No Deal??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2 View Post
The boiling point (B.P.) of cocaine (as a free base - crack) is 187 - 188C. Which is 368.6F +. That's a pretty high temperature for something hand-held to easily achieve. SWIM might want to experiment on the device in a professional manner such as place some oil in it and a high-range thermometer and see how high it can go and the time involved (expensive without a lab). Or chuck it in the trash.
Weed is normally vaporized at 200°C ("°C" means "degrees Celsius"*. "C" means "Coulomb" which is a unit of electric charge) so anything that gets hot enough for weed is hot enough for crack.

The device mentioned by the OP is heated by an external source (typically a lighter) so it gets as hot as you want (well, until the glass melts at least).

*If you are using a phone to write this, you can just spell it out or use one of the many apps for inserting special symbols

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thumb's up for knowing C stands for Coulomb. Little c for speed of light. ;)
Old 12-12-2013, 22:53

Male from Germany
a123456 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

let me ask a stupid question, as i dont use gras and never heard of vaporizers (or electronic cigarettes as well).

but from time to time i do base (crack made with ammonia) and am desperately looking for a better way.
yet i use the usual little crack steel pipes (not glass), and i have at least advanced form using cigarette ashe as the agent to using steel wool. this is indeed an enhancement.

though still the base is BURNT, not vaporized.

do i understand it right that in such a vaporizer crack would really vaporize, means go directly into gas without melting ?
i wonder how this can be, as before you reach that temperature it would burn like if you hold a flame directly at it, wouldnt it ?

or do i understand it wrong and smoking crack in such a vaporizer is not much different from smoking it in a steell pipe with steel wool and directly lighting it ?

quite awhile earlier i did use glass pipes and we heated the rocks by holding the flame directly at the glass where the rock was upon, but it turned into visible smoke (not into an invisible gas) and there were burnt remains. but tjhe crack wasnt burnt directly.
anyway i wouldnt say the kick from that were a lot different than the ones i get with the steel pipe and steel wool as agent.

so is there a difference when using a vaporizer ?
(i have no idea how such a thing works).

i wozuld at leats say, when looking at the picture of this Vapbong, that it is very short.
if there is such a high temperature in there, i would think it gets very hot.
and you are likely to inhale smoke or gas that is far too hot.

isn't that so ?
Old 19-01-2014, 00:06

Male from Germany
a123456 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

maya,

can you please desribe the procedure of crack in the VAPBONG a little closer ?
i have the follow up (obviously further developed) product called VAPONIC here, its from the same makers, and it looks identical to the vapbong.

my problem is the way of heating.
i have such a power lighter (power torch or jet flame) that gives this blue flame blown out,
as my monster bong wasnt to be heated well with normal lighters, they turn off all the time.
but when i used the jet flame (i didnt hold the blue flame directly into the bong to touch the crack, but hold it quite some space away, as it was enough to heat it, and it looks it even overheated since the taste was bitter and bad. what must i do to make this not happen ? should i move the jet flame closer, so the blue flame touches the crack? isnt it even hotter then ?).

my problem now is the heating process. i am a non smoker and wouldnt like to mix something else with the crack, but i understand that when it gets fluid it might flow down the glass, as you probably cant hold it so very parallel to the ground that it doesnt. i thought maybe put some choreboy brillo around it ? this metal wool? only the space for the drug is very vrey limited, so it would only bve very little metal wool, maybe not enough, also the two sieves are not enough.
what could be done ?

and a more theoretical question : if one COULD hold the fluid at one spot, and then heat it further, then it should dissolve into visable smoke, shouldnt it ? so that would be what is intended.

any idea what to do ?

and then :

what makes me most nervous is your statement that the high comes in a soft wave.
now that is exactly what i DO NOT WANT.

i want all of it in my lungs in A SINGLE INHALATION ! as only then i get the real kick i want.
i have been using it fior awhile now and sadly need bigger amounts, and they ONLY give me the right kick IF ALL IS INHALED IN ONE STEP. even a couple of inhales directly one after another dont work, the kick is spoiled then.
does that really mean i cant use vaporizers ?

as you can make them very hot, it should be possible to heat them in a way that all i put in disolves at once into vapor, so it should be possible to inhale it all in one step.
or do you think its not ?

and to what point would i have to heat at first heating ?
only to make it fluid isnt enough, i thing it should completely disappear, only then all of it is in there ready to be inhaled, or am i wrong ?

maybe the vapbong/vaponic is not the right instrument for me ?
maybe i need a vaporizer with a bigger chamber that can hold more crack, a bigger rock, so that i get the effect out of it i want. it should at least be possible.
it should be done so that one wave (as you say) is already that strong that it gives me the kick i want.

which vaporizer would you think fits me better (could be a staionary).

or are you saying : the real (ultimate, strongest possible) kick cannot be achieved that way no matter what ?

thanks.

Share this on:

Tags
vaporise, vaporized

Sitelinks: Information: