Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 19-12-2006, 19:26
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
GreatWonder is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Diphenhydramine and sex

SWIM took 2 50mg Nytol's (Diphenhydramine) after using Alprazolam over the weekend. SWIM only needs very low doses of dip to get a good effect. As the thread titles suggest sex then took place a good hour to hour and a half later, and at 'the moment' SWIM could only describe the feeling as startling.
SWIM's face, head and neck area felt the most intense buzzing / numbness as did other 'places'. The feeling was so strong SWIM couldn't enjoy it after a few seconds as they got scared that as the feeling was so intense, something was 'not right' and if it got stronger SWIM would pass out, or worse. Which kind of half ruined what was an amazing experience. Doubtful I know, but just wondered if any SWIY's are bold enough to confirm similar effects or what caused it - and is it safe?!
Old 19-12-2006, 19:34

Male from United States
mfrieze is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Diphenhydramine and sex

diph and sex does not work for swim at all. swims penis gets really small on it and he cant get a hard on for shit. he can barely even piss while on it .. let alone cum
Old 19-12-2006, 20:03
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

If one persists on having sex while under the influence of a deleriant antihistamine, like diphenhydramine, please make sure one isn't performing sexuals intercourse with people or objects who aren't real, like screwing a pretty lady who in fact might be a burning candle
Old 19-12-2006, 20:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
TitusCrow is a decent psychonaut.TitusCrow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0naut View Post
If one persists on having sex while under the influence of a deleriant antihistamine, like diphenhydramine, please make sure one isn't performing sexuals intercourse with people or objects who aren't real, like screwing a pretty lady who in fact might be a burning candle

Haha! :

Yes, that's something that one should definitely be careful of. It's that very kind of strong delerium that convinced SWITC he should never do Diph. again.
Old 20-12-2006, 17:04
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5

I'm not surprised. Whenever SWIM takes diphenhydramine physical activity is usually pretty damn near the bottom of the list for things he wants to do. Rule of thumb: if a drug is meant to put you to sleep then it is probably not very conducive to physical activity.
Old 21-12-2006, 02:03
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8

Bongo recalls the shocked embarrassment of a chimp he and his crew witnessed making love to a sleeping-bag. The chimp was not amused - but the rest were! Especially when the chimp was presented with the sticky mess and ordered to dry-clean it.

"Where did she go? Where did she go?"

If one seriously needs delerient drugs to score (with a sleeping-bag or lit candle), one is advised to see a therapist about that little self-esteem issue....
Old 24-12-2006, 14:18
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 800, Level: 4 Points: 800, Level: 4 Points: 800, Level: 4

Haha.... Hahahahaha..... *laughing fit*.... hahahaha.....

Diphenhydramine really does make the 'pissed-and-talking-to-a-streetlamp' scenario look oh so insignificant!

SWIM can only imagine attempting penetrative sex with a 'partner' whose 'body' remains at a constant 400 degrees centigrade.... Yowza.

Yet another stark reminder of just how ridiculous one's thought process is whilst under the influence of this drug.

Be careful.

~dark
Old 27-06-2010, 00:06
Banned

Male
Johnnynapples is an unknown quantity at this point

Diphenhydramine or deliriants are often known for that due to the over sensitivity trait of this substance "s" but it is amazing, it's like a whole new experience, but after it's like a mega crash.

Sway goes crazy over the thought of two bodies coming together, and warm bodies!
I don't know, there is just something about it.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:31

Male from Canada
stormchasar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

I've heard a bunch of people (3 or 4) say that sex/masturbation on a low dose (around 150mg) of diphenhydramine makes orgasm way, way better. I haven't been able to find any scientific literature on this, and it definitely doesn't work for everyone.
SWIM fapped on diphenhydramine once and it was definitely above average, but not so much that I'd have to put it down to the drug.
Old 03-07-2010, 20:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
nik12937 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM has always noticed increased sexual pleasure/ desire when on a lower dose of diphenhydramine. Around 100 to 150mg works perfectly. Unfortunately, 250 to 300 has always been SWIM's rec. dose. Small visual patterns and intense music/ drink appreciation (not alcohol, just water or juices seem so good because of the cotton mouth).
Old 04-07-2010, 20:25
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Descartesx is captain of the psychonauts.Descartesx is captain of the psychonauts.Descartesx is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2 Points: 294, Level: 2

What could the possible aphrodisiac (if you could call it that) effect be down to? I'm aware that it's a light SSRI and could this possibly lead to slightly increased dopamine production?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:01
Banned

Male
Johnnynapples is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave asked me to tell you that he says " sex on this substance is WICKED to say the least, you just want to dive in and risk anything and everything!."
Old 08-07-2010, 22:17

Female from United States
Magic Heart is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

My hamster, who is a female hamster, says it makes the whole deal definitely a lot more intense and fun. She says, it also helps boost her libido, as she has lost most of her libido, due to her illness.
Old 08-07-2010, 22:20
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,482, Level: 19 Points: 18,482, Level: 19 Points: 18,482, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Magic Heart: Would you mind expanding on the hamsters details and use of Diphenhydramine? This could be useful for others in the same situation.
Old 22-07-2010, 03:16

24 y/o Male from United States
qcksilver89 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

forced masturbation is VERY intense for swim, also waking up during a trip brings on arousal unlike anything before- the need for seual desire- swim remember thinking, "i want you, i want you so bad, i wanna fucking die i want you so bad..." i literally imagined killing myself because the sexual feelings felt so intense... this really worries me which is why swim don't journey into the higher states...
Old 22-07-2010, 03:59

Male
Jas DelaLuna is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

My cat has more trouble staying aroused while on diphenhydramine, probably because his mind is running all over the place and is distracted by everything.

However, when he does have sex on diphenhydramine, it is probably one of the best feelings imaginable. The climax is like 5x stronger for him. He cant even describe..
Old 22-07-2010, 18:09
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.psychedelia is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2 Points: 318, Level: 2

Quote:
I have used these drugs off and on for the last few years and have discovered that they enhance an orgasm ten fold.

I buy the generic supermarket brand of sleeping pills, the extra strength 50mg Diphenhydramine type (Nytol, Sleepeze, Unisom, etc.). About 30-40 minutes prior to intercourse myself and my mate consume anywhere from 3 to 5 of these pills (either solid or liquid filled) and wait for the effects to kick in. I find if we have a small snack just prior to consuming these, it expedites the effects. We wait for the effects to start occuring which include the usual drowsy, laid-back, sedated feeling that the drug is supposed to produce and in this case with the higher dose these are obviously more pronounced. She usually gets the buzz a little sooner (120lbs) but the buzzes last for quite a while. When we are both feeling the effects we engage in normal intercourse and as a result of our drug induced state, both our orgasms are amplified I can only guess ten-fold in both duration and feel. It is like having a sexual convulsion more than an orgasm. I tell you one thing, I'll never look at a normal orgasm again the same way.

These pills will give me dry mouth, which is somewhat amplified during physical work, so best bet is to always have a glass of water around the romping room. I find the buzz will last 3-6 hours depending on what I've eaten and/or my physical activities. The buzz usually comes on strong and without warning, one minute I feel perfectly normal and the next I'm in dopey mode. We find this to be a safe enhancement of our sex lives as the quantities taken are never in excess, though I've often wondered what a ten pill orgasm might be like.. I've mentioned our little secret to a few friends and every one of them has come back stating that this produced their 'ultimate orgasm'. Myself, I would like any input from other people that have tried this, I find that words often can't express the experience and wonder if it is working well for others too.
(not allowed to post links, but it's in Diphenhydramine experiences on erowid, called Turbo Orgasm ^ 10)

SWIM thought that would be useful to anyone interested in this. SWIM has no personal experience, but has heard from many people he knows or from the Internet that it makes orgasm much more powerful and longer. SWIM can't imagine doing this since the drug makes it hard to get hard.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Extremely helpful post, thanks!
Old 22-07-2010, 18:43

22 y/o Male from United States
mr. trips marley is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 101, Level: 1 Points: 101, Level: 1 Points: 101, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

swim thinks diphen could be used as a drug to make one "last longer" because swim tried jerkin his gerkhin once on this drug, and while it felt nicer than normal, he kept getting distracted and it took fuckin forever.

Quote:
I'm not surprised. Whenever SWIM takes diphenhydramine physical activity is usually pretty damn near the bottom of the list for things he wants to do. Rule of thumb: if a drug is meant to put you to sleep then it is probably not very conducive to physical activity.
Idk once, swim took 175mg of diphen in the form of tylenol pm, then before he started feelin anything, he went outside to skateboard. About 30mins later, swim noticed he was tired as shit, but it was REALLY fun.

Also, when swim went inside and sat down, he felt it kick in hard. The physical activity made swim trip MUCH harder when he finally sat down.

Later, swim smoked a little bit of weed and swim was still trippin from the 175mg, and swim was laying in his room, actually having visuals at this dose! Swim saw bugs runnin around on his wall, and he thought some small animal was moving very fast on his floor, so he sat up to look around, and nothin was there.
Old 26-08-2010, 10:38

36 y/o Male from United States
unisom is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

In SWIM`s case, diphenhydramine + sex = orgasm turbo 10!
Indeed, it seems to turn him on, not always tough. Sometimes its just the opposite.. I don`t know..

But if you get very drowsy on it then you will most likely be unable to get any harder than a spaghetti!
Old 01-10-2010, 15:12

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mercc96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Swim finds having a casual wank on diphenhydramine causes some really deep powerful orgasms, but also finds a solpadol/nytol mixture is fantastic for orgasms too. Might suggest diphenhydramine to some mates to spice up their sex lives.
Old 09-03-2011, 00:34
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from Netherlands
neversummer is a decent psychonaut.neversummer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

One must remember dph is a drug, it affects your blood pressure and heart rate. adding that to an intensive physical act such as sex, a black out would not be uncommon.. black outs can be proceeded by effects you described
Old 22-06-2011, 01:21

24 y/o Male from United States
qcksilver89 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnynapples View Post
Dave asked me to tell you that he says " sex on this substance is WICKED to say the least, you just want to dive in and risk anything and everything!."
this is exactly what happens to me. i want to take sexual extremes to the highest most extreme intense level imaginable- it's bizarre....... the thought process and sexual desires are bizarre...

Share this on:

Tags
benadryl

» New Threads
should I stay or should I go?
Last post by so so sad in vegas
3 Replies, 52 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by ianzombie
84 Replies, 5,120 Views
kratom and help on day 5 no opiates
Last post by DepoV