Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-12-2006, 07:53

26 y/o Male
ChronicRelapser06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall - crystallization method?

Is it possible to disolve crushed up XR in water in a spoon, and heat under it until the water evaporates?

Perhaps leaving a crystal structure (think salt), that may be purer and more potent?

The idea came while considering that amphetamine salts may possibly have the same ability as table salt to form crystalline structures.
Old 15-12-2006, 10:50

Male from United States
mfrieze is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Adderall - crystallization method?

hmm im not exactly sure on this one.. but why would you want to do this in the first place? is it in a capsule or pill? because if its in a pill then your also going to have binders and stuff and i dont thing that is going to evaporate.

oh and by the way.. this is my 100th post !!!!
Old 15-12-2006, 12:00
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5

Amphetamines are water soluable, which would explain why someone can effectively insuffulate them. So dissolving Adderall in water is possible. However, I am not entirely sure if Amphetamines can form crystalline structures. You have to remember that a salt is just the solid compound formed from the reaction of an acid and base in addition to water. I am speaking from basic chemistry knowledge so Adderall could perhaps go above and beyond this, but I believe the basic premise holds true (I'm sure someone will clarify). Just because table salt can form crystalline structures doesn't necessarily mean that amphetamines can. If amphetamines can, in fact, form crystalline structures, it would simply be a product of their atomic properties. I don't believe it would alter the effectiveness of the dose though, because you're still recieving the same amount of mg, perhaps even less if some loss is experienced during the entire process.
Old 16-12-2006, 17:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male
drugsrbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

i think doing this would make it just taste bad and shittier to snort. At least with the fillers and binders you get that sugar taste. I don't think nasal errosion is that big of a dealunless you are snorting it all the time. Its not like its coke cut with acetone.
Old 30-12-2006, 00:59

30 y/o Male
blinkKDX is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 283, Level: 2 Points: 283, Level: 2 Points: 283, Level: 2

just stick to the pill. makes life easier... pick up a different hobby like making meth or ghb from gaba.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:51

33 y/o Male
equazcion is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Water doesn't do it. I've tried. I've tried boiling water, mixed and shaken it up, and left it for days, and still see the same size little balls swimming around in the bottom of the bottle. The most effective things that I've found to work are coffee and beer (not at the same time).

What I do is first I grind up the balls into powder. Empty a capsule onto a strong, flat sheet of paper, with no creases or wrinkles in it (since those have a tendency to pop up and send stuff flying all over the floor). A new sheet of printer paper works well for me.

Get all the little balls together in the center of the paper, and put the paper on a hard flat surface. Then take a metal spoon, and press it down hard on the balls, with your thumb in the nook of the spoon, and rock it back and forth over the balls. Do this over all the balls until each one has been crushed at least once, meaning you can't see any that are still whole.

Then, begin rubbing the spoon back and forth over the crushed medication. This should effectively crush the pieces up further, now that there are no balls left to slip out and roll around. Keep doing this until you've got a fine white powder that looks something like cocaine (but don't sniff it, trust me; it doesn't work and it irritates the membranes in your nostriles for days).

Now you can gather up the powder using the edge of the spoon or a razor blade (like people do with cocaine), and carefully fold the paper (not crease, just lightly fold) and funnel the powder into any container of liquid.

I mentioned coffe and beer. Now, coffee is really just water, however caffien is a catalyst for drug absorption into your blood stream (for example, Excedrin is basically just Tylenol with a caffien catalyst added. Look at the active ingredients if you don't believe me.) The powder ed state of the drug offers a lot more surface area for absorption, and that combined with the caffien in the coffee gives the mixture a rather effective boost. Be sure to keep mixing the coffee as you drink it in case the powder is settling to the bottom on the cup.

Now I don't have any scientific proof for the beer end of this, as I haven't researched it at all, but funneling the powder into a bottle of beer seems to be very effective. The powder seems to react with the beer somehow, causing it to foam up for a long time, to the point that it overflows if you don't drink it steadily enough. When you first drop the powder in you can see it float on top and first, then slowely swim down to the bottom, sending foam up as it goes, and after a coupel of minutes not much of the powder is visible anymore. Once I drank the beer it took barely a minute to feel the effect.

Beer is a funny thing though. Not only do lots of things cause it to foam, but it also contains alcohol which can have its own unique effect when mixed with drugs -- so who really knows if what I was feeling was an accelerated absorption rate or just a beer-mixed-with-drugs buzz. But from what I felt and observed, my feeling is that beer does dissolve Adderall better than any other liquid I've thus far tried.

If you were looking for a way to inject the Adderall, these obviously are not solutions, since injecting beer or coffee under your skin or mainlining directly into your bloodstream can't be safe, even from a drug abuser's standpoint. But if you're just looking to accelerate the by-mouth method, you should try these.
Old 08-01-2007, 23:02

28 y/o Male
drugsrbad is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

snorting works jsut fine and it isn't harsh on the nasal really. It is quite pleasant. Swim has done it to an extreme like 600mg's up the nose during a 3 day study binge and had some irratation, but if you only doing 100 mg's or less its not a big deal. get some nasal spray. Nasally definately hits you faster than taking them. I don't see how anything you said would make a difference to jsut parachuting them.
Old 31-05-2007, 03:46

26 y/o Male from United States
IkBenDeMan is captain of the psychonauts.IkBenDeMan is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce View Post
However, I am not entirely sure if Amphetamines can form crystalline structures.
Haven't you ever heard of Crystal Methamphetamine? I'm not sure of the process would work with adderall. But to the best of my knowledge, crystal methamphetamine is first made into a base (Adderall is in the HCl salt form, I believe). It is put in water, which a base will not be soluble into. The water is then heated until the base dissolves. The mixture is then stirred as it cools. The base will precipitate out and form crystals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equazcion View Post
however caffien is a catalyst for drug absorption into your blood stream (for example, Excedrin is basically just Tylenol with a caffien catalyst added. Look at the active ingredients if you don't believe me.) .

Now I don't have any scientific proof for the beer end of this, as I haven't researched it at all, but funneling the powder into a bottle of beer seems to be very effective. The powder seems to react with the beer somehow, causing it to foam up for a long time, to the point that it overflows if you don't drink it steadily enough. When you first drop the powder in you can see it float on top and first, then slowely swim down to the bottom, sending foam up as it goes, and after a coupel of minutes not much of the powder is visible anymore. Once I drank the beer it took barely a minute to feel the effect.

Beer is a funny thing though. Not only do lots of things cause it to foam, but it also contains alcohol which can have its own unique effect when mixed with drugs -- so who really knows if what I was feeling was an accelerated absorption rate or just a beer-mixed-with-drugs buzz. But from what I felt and observed, my feeling is that beer does dissolve Adderall better than any other liquid I've thus far tried.

Caffeine isn't a catalyst, as a catalyst is a chemical involved ina chemical reaction, which helps the reaction occur without actually entering the reaction. It's also not a catalyst because it is in Excedrine because caffeine constricts blood vessels. Common headaches are caused by the dilation of blood vessels in the head. Caffeine also can make oens body release more stomach acid, which would actually be detrimental to orally administered drugs.

It's likely that the carbonation is the factor in beer which helps adderall absorb quickly. Carbonation plays a big role in opiate activity. Alcohol can also create a synergistic interaction with the adderall. It is also possibly the reason that adderall is more soluble in beer than in other liquids.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, alcohol, amphetamine, crystal, crystallization, crystallize, drugs, drugs-forum, ethanol, ghb, hydrochloride, meth, nasal spray