Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 22-11-2006, 22:33
Banned

27 y/o Male
gstq should review received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ecstasy - make 1 pill more effective?

If there is someone who is 6'3" @ 265 lbs and 1 average ecstasy pill has no effect on them, but 2 ecstasy pills is perfect, is it possible to somehow make 1 pill work? Is there any way to cocentrate the MDMA in that pill to make it more effective? For example, apparently:

Orange Juice + 1 pill = equiv. to 2 pills

Is this true? If not, any other suggestions? Assume the person using the pills is relatively new to ecstasy and has only popped about 6 pills in their lifetime. Assume that their tolerance is still relatively low, but their natural tolerance to substances (ie. body height/weight) is high. 1 pill does nothing, 2 does a fantastic job.

Is there any way to make 1 pill have the same affect?

Thank you.
Old 23-11-2006, 00:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male
Andrewilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Ecstasy - make 1 pill more effective?

There are a few meathods swim could try to make one pill more effective. One would be to fast for the day leading up to injesting the pill. Another is pre-loading, takeing either 5-htp, or tryptophan befor the pill is taken. You could also try other meathods of injestion, chewing the pill or grinding it up and parashuteing it helps it to kick in faster. Or insuphalteing the pill, in which more of it is abosrbed through the mucous lineing of the nose then would be absorbed through the stomache lineing. My best advice would be the preloading + fasting + chewing the pill.

plur
Old 23-11-2006, 15:16
Iridium Member

Male from Denmark
sterling77 is captain of the psychonauts.sterling77 is captain of the psychonauts.sterling77 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3

Plugging is the best answer anyone here will give you. If swim doesn't want to try that he'd recommend fasting + tums 20 minutes beforehand. What swim wouldn't recommend is orange juice, which decreases the absorption of amphetamines.
Old 23-11-2006, 17:08

Male
TitusCrow is a decent psychonaut.TitusCrow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

SWIM found that snorting the XTC pills were the most effective way of getting the full potential of each pill. Although, SWIM had never used the " Plugging " method ".

SWIM would take antioxidant multivitamins on a regular basis.

SWIM read somewhere that antioxidants have been proven to reduce neurotoxicity and also somewhat decrease the tolerance build up of MDMA.

SWIY should give it a try.
Old 25-11-2006, 19:24
Gold Member

27 y/o Male from United States
GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5

Two things SWIM usually likes to have when he is taking E; 5-HTP and Vitamin C pills. The orange juice statement definitely has some validity. SWIM wouldn't go as far as to say that it would double the effectiveness of a pill, but Vitamin C definitely helps with effectiveness. SWIM is pretty sure Vitamin C intensifies the acid in your stomach causing your body to absorb MDMA faster. However, SWIM has also heard that the acidity can also neutralize some of the amphetamine. From what SWIM has put together it seems to be a little bit of both; the acidity may very well neutralize some of the amphetamine but in turn makes the roll less speedy and more serotonergic. For what its worth, he always takes Vitamin C with E. As for 5-HTP (otherwise known as tryptophan), it is an essential building block of serotonin. SWIM usually doesn't use it before a roll, but rather after. He finds that it helps dampen the comedown by boosting serotonin levels post-roll. Although, and very surprisingly, he has re-started a roll for an hour or two by smoking cannabis and taking 5-HTP. Hope this helps.
Old 25-11-2006, 21:54
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%

How about potentiating by increasing uptake?
Cafeine increases uptake of substances in the bowels.
Ginkgo increases blood flow in the brains, and therefore increases effects of many drugs. There are several drugs which do the same. Piracetam may be an option as well, but that needs imput of others.
Vitamines definately play an important role in mono amine metabolism. Which vitamine(s) to add depends upon what your test rat wants to enhance: Dopamine(B6), serotonine(B6), adrenaline(B3).
Dissolving tablets may be an option when the test subject wants to trade in a slow onset for a heavy hit.
Old 25-11-2006, 23:35
Gold Member

GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.

What is plugging the pill? I think I figured it out since it seems to refer to the type of ingestion, but I mean if its what I think it is... c'mon, that seems a bit overboard to have a good time on E.
Old 26-11-2006, 00:01
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%

That gives a whole new meaning to going to the bathroom to do drugs. Don't forget to wash hands. lol.
Old 26-11-2006, 03:42
Gold Member

Yeah, guess I did figure it out haha.
Old 07-12-2006, 20:48
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.
Points: 2,892, Level: 8 Points: 2,892, Level: 8 Points: 2,892, Level: 8
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Body weight may be a factor we often use to suggest a suitable dose, bigger people taking bigger doses than smaller people but SWIM does not believe this to be necessarily true. On pills bought as MDMA, that SWIM 13stone and a friend 11 stone considered to be weak a third friend 16 stone had a full, and his best to date experience on.

Is there some factor of what the stomach is doing?
SWIM is aware that with some drugs (sadly cannot remember if an effect on E), It seemed as though having a snack after-wards had a direct effect on the speed the drugs kicked in. Presumably after eating the chemical mix in the stomach changed, or the digestive process is started, increased in speed, something along those lines. Has any other SWIYs experienced this? Or can any SWIYs confirm or dismiss it?
Old 07-12-2006, 21:06
Gold Member

Male
darawk is on the way updarawk is on the way updarawk is on the way up
Points: 404, Level: 3 Points: 404, Level: 3 Points: 404, Level: 3

The most efficient absorption method is obviously an I.V. Yes, you can inject MDMA. However, you'd better be damn sure it's MDMA you've got in those pills before you go that route.

You have a couple different places where you can "attack" this problem.

1. Absorption: You can potentiate this using caffeine and ant-acids, as has already been suggested. However, a very potent substance for this purpose that hasn't been mentioned yet is bioperine. It will increase the absorption of just about anything its taken with.

2. "Readiness" of your brain and its neurotransmitters: Preload with 5-htp/tryptophan/l-dopa. Why l-dopa(mucuna pruriens extract)? Because dopamine is fun too. The 5-htp/tryptophan thing is somewhat controversial though. Many people swear it intensifies their roll, but many others say it weakens it. So, experiment for SWIY's self with that one.

3. Post-ingestion: There are a lot of other drugs out there that will increase the efficacy of MDMA. Alkyl nitrates(poppers) will cause a massive rush of blood to the head, that can kick start your roll, same with nitrous oxide. Nicotine and marijuana also tend to potentiate the effects of E. Even hyper-ventilation can help, taking long deep breaths somewhat quickly. SWIM's first time rolling he wasn't feeling it at all until his friend suggested he stop dancing for a bit, take some deep long breaths and just relax. Then it hit SWIM real hard.
Old 07-12-2006, 22:36
Iridium Member

Male from Belgium
FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsym View Post
Has anyone heard that anti-rejection drugs used for organ transplant patients reduces all tolerance to e? I am not sure how that would work or that it would be safe, as anti-rejection meds drastically lowers ....
One dose probably won't hurt, but when I was on them for allergic symptoms I had to get my blood checked every month. That's all I know about anti-rejection drugs. Also they taste like Satan.

Oh and I don't know about the poppers combo. You may get a bit of spins and a fight with gravity for a short while, plus the feeling in your head and your heart might not always be nice.
Old 09-12-2006, 17:58

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsym View Post
Swim's friend has experience with iving MDMA but using the pure powder, not pills. If the pill does not dissolve completely in water, then it is best not to inject it, because it it not pure MDMA. However, there are pills which are pure MDMA. Iving does provide a more intense experience but is not the usual method that most people would want to use since it is more complicated than simply swallowing a pill and swiy has to know what they are doing or know someone who does.
Could SWIY write about his friends IV experience of MDMA, SWIF is very interested in this and any experience would be greatly appriciated. PM me if you would prefer to keep it private.
Old 11-12-2006, 00:17

26 y/o Male
Vysas should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

SWIY can try to take a quater of pill on every 20 min.Second option is sniffing.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:31
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysas View Post
SWIY can try to take a quater of pill on every 20 min.Second option is sniffing.
How would either of those methods produce a stronger roll?!?
Old 11-12-2006, 09:36

26 y/o Male
Vysas should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

SWIM taked 8 quater(2 pills) on every 20min.Effect is much stronger.Sniffing of xtc is strongly not recomended,but xtc start to work immediately.
Old 11-12-2006, 18:28
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.
Points: 2,892, Level: 8 Points: 2,892, Level: 8 Points: 2,892, Level: 8
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM agrees that snorting/sniffing a crushed pill will bring on some effects more quickly as entering via the nasal tissue, but this was not worth it for SWIM just really dam painful. As for the 1/4 every 20mins SWIM is stumped too. SWIM has been told learned from hear and experienced, that if the warm lovey effects are wearing off to re-dose 1/3rd the original dose. (More will just bring the amphetamine like effects forward), but that would'nt help the thread starters problem particularly, would it?
Old 17-12-2006, 13:45
Mercury Member

30 y/o Male from United States
inferno420 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

my dog id about your weight and height and he doesnt eat 6 hours prior to taking the pill, so that usually does the trick.
Old 18-12-2006, 00:19
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12

I found a very interesting possible way to potentiate MDMA while researching Nootropics.

Check the below.

Quote:
MDMA

After beginning using MDMA in a more or less regular manner back in 1998, I have rapidly built tolerance to it, to the point that some describe as 'loss of magic' effect. In my case it meant that I could've consumed as many as 10 tablets within 2 hours, yet still was unable to roll. I have tried to take a break for as long as 3 months, in hopes that I will be able to experience effects again -- all in vain. Then, after yet another unsuccessful roll, I felt like my brains were screaming for help, so I decided to begin a Piracetam regimen. After 3 days of taking 2400 mg per day, I went to a little rave in the neighboring town. As X was abundant, I decided to give it a try once again. It was unforgettable. 1 smiley face pill (same kind I was trying before) had sent me rolling like the very first time. I have also noticed that I had some visuals, which didn't happen to me before (mostly 'star wars -- light speed' effects, while all lights suddenly become rays warping you into some amazing tunnel. In two more days I rolled again, and again it was indeed ecstatic. Morning-after effects also seem way milder with Piracetam, e-tardation is not present. Ever since I had no problems rolling. My girlfriend followed my example with similar results. I would strongly recommend using Piracetam to increase desirable effects of MDMA, while decreasing hangover.

Quote:
My sweetie, G, and I have taken Piracetam regularly for the last year and feel it's made a difference in the MDMA experiences we've had. We usually only do MDMA every couple of months, so we hadn't built a tolerance or anything, but we do feel the Piracetam regimen has boosted the effects of the MDMA considerably.

We generally take 1600 mg of Piracetam daily, along with our usual vitamin regimen that consists of a multivitamin, B complex vitamin, 400 IU of vitamin E and a flaxseed oil capsule.

In addition to our usual morning vitamin regimen, this day we preloaded for the trip with 200 mg. Alpha-Lipoic acid, 500 mg. L-tyrosine, another B complex, and 1000 mg of vitamin C about two hours before we planned to drop the first hit. I also added 300 mg. of magnesium to counteract the jaw clenching, something G isn't troubled by.

Setting: Our home on a sunny summer day. This is our usual setting - sometimes we'll get together with another close friend or two, but usually it's just the two of us. We look at our MDMA trips as times to put aside our everyday cares and reinforce our connection and our appreciation of each other and the lives we share.

1:00p.m.We dropped the first hit and puttered around for a half hour or so, then decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood.

1:45p.m. We're getting the first alerts right on schedule. I'm feeling a little light-headed and wobbly in the legs, though enjoying the feel of the sun on my face and the scent of flowers and bushes that we pass. This is the main difference with Piracetam added to the mix -I find that the rush can be a little overpowering to the point of needing to sit for a spell. I also notice pronounced nystagmus right away, which in the past has only hit me after I've taken more than one pill. G is feeling a little tired and keeps yawning, but this could be because he's been working all morning.

2:00p.m. We're back at the house feeling good but wobbly-high. We sit and talk for a few minutes, then I head off to take a shower. I'm ultra careful in the shower as my balance isn't quite perfect, but once under the water, I enjoy the sensual experience of the shower.

2:15p.m. We head off to bed for some snuggling and pillow talk. We enjoy making love lazily, sharing past experiences and being open and free with one another. We feel connected and secure in each other's arms.

3:15p.m. The first hit appears to be wearing off, but here's another difference on the Piracetam regimen - the comedown is very gradual, whereas before taking Piracetam, I'd experience the comedown as a quick drop down to sobriety. Once I felt that first clear-headed moment, sobriety came back with a big thunk. Now I float back up, then have a sober moment, then back up, etc.

3:30p.m. We take another hit of MDMA and supplement with 200 mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid and 500 mg vitamin C. I also take another 600 mg of magnesium. Throughout the day, we're also careful to stay hydrated, drinking water and a Gatorade-type drink.

4:00p.m. We're almost immediately off again. From previous experience we know this pill will hit us the hardest. We take off on another walk around the neighborhood, feeling chatty and energetic. We take a camera with us, because we often like to take pictures on our MDMA-enhanced walks, but we're caught up in our conversation and the way the light hits the leaves and flowers and we forget all about taking pictures. Sometimes when we walk this way I feel more balanced if we hold hands - it can almost seem like walking a tightrope if I don't hold on! When G suggests we take a particular route or turn I hear a chirpy ?Ok!? come out of me. It's funny because it's not how I usually sound, but to my ears it encapsulizes the happiness and good vibes I'm feeling.

4:30p.m. We're back at the house and ready to hear some music. We take turns playing songs for each other. The higher we get, the harder it becomes to read the buttons on the stereo and to find the CDs we want. I shudder to think of people trying to drive while high - trying to do detailed, close-up tasks like this really illustrates how drastically one's perception is altered. We dance and sing along with the records. Frequent time outs for hugs and snuggles. The Piracetam intensifies the body rush, or at least that's my experience. While I feel energized and speedy, I also feel wobbly and need to sit down once in a while to rest. Singing along with the music feels great - another way to let that beautiful energy out of my body.

As evening comes on, we gradually float down and head to bed early, tired but glowing from the day.

Also some info on Piracetam and its potentiating effects on MDMA and other drugs here ----> http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5593

Swim hasn't tried this yet so he isn't sure whether you need to be on a regimen of piracetam or can simply ingest some before a roll. He may sometime in the next month or so and will give a report if/when he tries the combination.

Seems like one of the best bets for MDMA potentiation though. Combine with 5-HTP preloading the day before and grapefruit juice with ingestion and whatever other little tricks can be found and 1/2 - 1 pill should give a nice and strong roll.
Old 24-12-2006, 01:51
Banned

Male
Allez needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce View Post
SWIM is pretty sure Vitamin C intensifies the acid in your stomach causing your body to absorb MDMA faster. However, SWIM has also heard that the acidity can also neutralize some of the amphetamine. From what SWIM has put together it seems to be a little bit of both; the acidity may very well neutralize some of the amphetamine but in turn makes the roll less speedy and more serotonergic.
I read that blood alkalinity improves strenght of roll and retention (lenght). So maybe Vit C and an anti-acid. It'd sacrifice the absorbtion speed, but I'd happily give that up for a longer, better buzz.
Old 25-12-2006, 08:48

27 y/o Male from United Kingdom
psilocybin should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

gbl will intensify it effects a lot, although maybe thats not an option. if you do try it i recommend you are very careful with this though
Old 25-12-2006, 19:34
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4

Try this: http://helpingaddicts.net/uyb.htm
Old 29-12-2006, 12:37

Female
randomlily is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

drinking orange juice for the vit C before will be good to help reduce neurotoxicity. I doubt one would notice much difference to their roll though. It is always a good idea to pre-load/post load.
To try to keep tolerance down one should wait at least a month between using, at least for the sake of your brain and body.
Plugging of course is an easy, effective and relitively safe (as opposed to IVing for example) way of intensifying a roll with what you've got. Remember though, the pill may feel more intense but generally the duration wont be as long. In that case one may find themself taking more anyway to keep it going, of course once their brain is out of seratonin theyre not going to get that peak back anyway.
Remember the recomended dosage from Shulgin is 2mg per KG of body weight.
Old 30-12-2006, 02:25

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7

does anyone have any experience with combining the roll with a large dose of 5-HTP and Vitamin B?

I have heard that low dose preloading can help but i wondered whether anyone had really pushed the limits...
Old 30-12-2006, 06:32

Female
randomlily is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

5-htp is a good preload and a lot of people use it, but i would def not recommend a large dose as large doses have sometimes been found to cause serotonin syndrome. Stick with the recomended preload dose, and make sure you preload with it in advance, not right before you drop. A lot of people have reported that their roll was reduced when taking 5-htp straight before/during the roll.
sorry cant give you any info on vit B

Share this on:

Tags
5-htp, ecstasy, mdma, mdma dosage, plugging ecstasy, potentiating mdma, snorting drugs