Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 21-11-2006, 22:57
Banned

27 y/o Male
Riconoen {UGC} is heading for the Darwin Award.Riconoen {UGC} is heading for the Darwin Award.
Points: 358, Level: 3 Points: 358, Level: 3 Points: 358, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Where to find Benzedrex?

Swim wants to know where he can find some benzedrex. please help walmart does not sell it.
Old 22-11-2006, 00:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
AntiAimer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1
Re: Where to find Benzedrex?

Since you are allowed to discuss sources if the drug can be easily found at a store near you. For Smurf, Walgreens was the cheapest. This was not to long ago, but Smurf needs like 4-5 to even feel like it's worth it.(So will never buy it again) The Walmart by smurfs house has it(Maybe behind the counter though), Albertsons, Ralphs,Target,Stater Brothers....you name it they most likely will have it. Also, off the internet.
Old 22-11-2006, 00:33
Banned

27 y/o Male
Riconoen {UGC} is heading for the Darwin Award.Riconoen {UGC} is heading for the Darwin Award.

swim is in meth country and otc stimulant other than caffeine are hard to come by. the entirewebs seem the most pluasible route.
Old 22-11-2006, 01:05
Gold Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.
Points: 1,253, Level: 5 Points: 1,253, Level: 5 Points: 1,253, Level: 5

swim had difficulty finding any in his town. the only place that had it was walgreen's. swim would be a bit surprised if benzedrex was already being flagged as a possible drug of abuse. certainly nobody he knows has heard of it (and swim only tried it once and didn't like it). benzedrex is not meant as a stimulant, it is meant as an anti-histamine (if swim remembers correctly), so even buying a large supply might go unnoticed (just say they have a really good deal and you want to stock up, if they even ask).

if swiy does manage to get ahold of some, be careful. swim's only trial began very well, but took a quick and unforeseen turn for the painful when he developed a debilitating headache. he still has occassional recurrences of that same head pain (it is a pain he has never felt before), and for a while, any exercise gave him a headache. he is slowly gliding toward non-headache normality, but his case is not unique, judging by accounts given elsewhere in these forums...
Old 22-11-2006, 01:39
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9

Go to the B.F. Ascher website (google for it), they have links to local stores that carry Benzedrex. There are also quite a number of online pharmacies that carry it, at varying prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Each Hit View Post
benzedrex is not meant as a stimulant, it is meant as an anti-histamine (if swim remembers correctly), so even buying a large supply might go unnoticed
It's meant neither as a stimulant nor antihistamine, but a (vasoconstricting) nasal decongestant. However, propylhexedrine is most definitely a stimulant. Unfortunately it has some unpleasant sympathomimetic (peripheral) effects that kill the experience for some, but the central effects are quite good too if you can deal with the peripheral ones.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good explanation

Last edited by Nicaine; 22-11-2006 at 01:55.
Old 13-12-2006, 23:18

Male from United States
mfrieze is learning how to become a psychonaut.

im not sure if im allowed to mention this but meijer sells the benzedrex inhaler if your nose is stuffy.. at least the one i worked at did
Old 14-12-2006, 01:23
Gold Member

95 y/o Male
pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,459, Level: 5 Points: 1,459, Level: 5 Points: 1,459, Level: 5

Just be ready to avoid menthol and lavender products for the rest of your life and smell associated vomiting won't be a problem.
Old 18-12-2006, 21:50
Silver Member

Female from USA - Minnesota
Jadegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

The menthol/lavender isn't THAT bad. SWIM didn't even vomit the first time she did it! After that though...if SWIM ever does it again, she'll extract.

SWIM found the inhaler at CVS pharmacy, and they have an online store, which can easily be found using google. (Or by typing in logical web addresses)
Old 18-12-2006, 21:53
Banned

27 y/o Male

only stimulant inhalers in swims area that he knows of are epinephrine inhalers for bronchitus. well, to the internets swim goes.
Old 18-12-2006, 22:28
Gold Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.Each Hit must live here.
Points: 1,253, Level: 5 Points: 1,253, Level: 5 Points: 1,253, Level: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadegreen View Post
The menthol/lavender isn't THAT bad. SWIM didn't even vomit the first time she did it!
imagine vomitting that taste up every 30 minutes for about 4 hours while you have a mind-splitting headache, and you'll understand why swim only did it once.
Old 19-12-2006, 00:33
Gold Member

95 y/o Male
pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.pankreeas probably knows what they are talking about.

Yes, luckily swim got to that point of understanding just by opening the package.
Old 23-12-2006, 06:09
Titanium Member

Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.

The more people who can't handle it, the more chance it stays legal for SWIM's who enjoy it .
Old 23-12-2006, 06:14
Banned

27 y/o Male

well the only reason DXM's still legal is becuase you either have to down two bottles of the worst tasting crap ever or take 40 gelcaps at once. not many swimmers stomachs can handle that. if the US ever gets kafosed (the arab syrup that tastes like sugar water) DXM will go from OTC to the dealer on the corner.
Old 24-12-2006, 12:33
Gold Member

95 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riconoen {UGC} View Post
well the only reason DXM's still legal is becuase you either have to down two bottles of the worst tasting crap ever or take 40 gelcaps at once. not many swimmers stomachs can handle that. if the US ever gets kafosed (the arab syrup that tastes like sugar water) DXM will go from OTC to the dealer on the corner.

That or... it'll just take some genius to start buying mass amounts of cough syrup / pills, doing extractions on them.. gel-caping the dxm, and trying to be another internet profiteer....
Old 25-12-2006, 00:27
Titanium Member

BTW, SWIM believes he's perfected his Benzedrex extraction technique:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...&postcount=251

SWIY will need muriatic (hydrochloric) acid for this, but much of the vomit-causing nature of Benzedrex will be eliminated. Not that it can't still cause a stomach ache, it's just much less likely to than ingesting the cotton.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:00
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
MaggotxChild is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

does swim need an I.D. of some sort to purchase this in the U.S.? (swim lives in colorado.....but doesn't know whether or not law varies from state to state, store to store, or is the same for the entire country)
Old 05-05-2008, 06:14
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
ironmics is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 320, Level: 2 Points: 320, Level: 2 Points: 320, Level: 2

Could vary, but from what I've heard, no where requires ID. I wouldn't go buying 15 at once though.
Old 15-05-2008, 00:55

Male
whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

i would, lol no one thinks a thing about it

the strange thing was for swim, not ONE of the places that site recommended in my area had it....wtf?

yet i check jewel (had it) and walmart(had it)

though swim wont be trying it till friday.

swim heard it was water soulable, so why cant u just put it in coffee like ppl did when it had amphetamine in it?

of squeeze the liquid out?"if possible"
Old 09-11-2008, 04:05

48 y/o Male
konig is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggotxChild View Post
does swim need an I.D. of some sort to purchase this in the U.S.? (swim lives in colorado.....but doesn't know whether or not law varies from state to state, store to store, or is the same for the entire country)
go to Walgreens, or rite aide if it's there it will be in the cold section next to vicks yellow and green box with big letters BENZEDREX if it’s not there, go to the pharmacy and tell them you want that inhaler with lavender called bendrex. half of Walgreens still have them on the shelf, usually in the suburbs where they haven’t been stolen of the shelves. use Google local and enter your zip code and set it within 20 miles of your to find all Walgreens. spend a couple hours and drive around if you are in the metro area they are 5-10 mins away from each other. Rite aide has then to but they are always behind counter. Supermarkets never carry them.

konig added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

they have started to put them behind the counter here now.All you have to do is ask for how many you want, sniffle, sniffle better not share mine with my wife I need 2, no make that 3. I have noticed when i use the coke method, coke classic has a a ph of 2.2 less than a of a lemon. cut up in 10 or more pieces. let sit for 20 min in 2oz coke shake for 1-5 mins then strain out cotton and squeeze it untill white. btw i buy a 16 oz plastic coke bottle with the benzedrex and i empty the coke bottle until there is 2 ozs left. and shake most of the drive home,i cut up cotten in parking lot. When I open it a terrable menthol smell is released. When i do it this way its a smoother high, seems like less jitters and it just feels much better. TRy it

konig added 154 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

they have started to put them behind the counter here now.All you have to do is ask for how many you want, sniffle, sniffle better not share mine with my wife I need 2, no make that 3. I have noticed when i use the coke method, coke classic has a a ph of 2.2 less than a of a lemon. cut up in 10 or more pieces. let sit for 20 min in 2oz coke shake for 1-5 mins then strain out cotton and squeeze it untill white. btw i buy a 16 oz plastic coke bottle with the benzedrex and i empty the coke bottle until there is 2 ozs left. and shake most of the drive home,i cut up cotten in parking lot. When I open it a terrable menthol smell is released. When i do it this way its a smoother high, seems like less jitters and it just feels much better. TRy it

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good info! Just what I needed.

Last edited by konig; 09-11-2008 at 04:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2008, 04:35
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

it's at any drug store like cvs, rite aid, walgreens etc. Have fun.....
Old 20-12-2008, 05:33
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Indiana
necromonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

here in the 574 of indiana swim has noticed that most CVS dont carry them... walgreens seems to be the most reliable "source"
Old 16-11-2009, 00:42

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

anyone seen this in canada?
SWIM has some bad congestion...

Share this on:

Tags
benedrex, benzedrex, canada, coke, drug, drugs-forum, europe, gel caps, meth, pharmacies, pharmacy, propylhexadrine, propylhexedrine, stimulant, stimulants, walmart