Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 12-09-2004, 22:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

wizard warior should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mk-801

is there any rcs which have an effect anything like pcp
Old 16-09-2004, 10:51

Male from Sweden
nikonikad is a decent psychonaut.nikonikad is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
mk-801, German Scientists tested it on rats and effects were similar to pcp. JMAR-Chemicals (a former RC supplier) offered it to sell.

here a realiable text from the net:

Structure of PCP Analogs
PCP (phencyclidine, or 1-phenyl-cyclohexylpiperidine (figure 1, below) is the best known representative of the class of drugs collectively known as arylcyclohexylamines. Two other members of this structural class are ketamine and tiletamine. PCP was formerly used as a surgical anesthetic in both humans and veterinary practice, but it is not currently manufactured, and has been placed under Schedule II of the Controlled Substance Act in the US. Tiletamine is dispensed as a mixture with the benzodiazepine zolazepam (Telazol) as large animal tranquilizer, and is a Schedule III drug. Ketamine is used in both veterinary and human anesthesiology, although its predominant use in the US is in animals. Currently it is not scheduled under federal law, but will most likely be added to schedule II or III within the next two years.

The other compounds shown in figure 1: PCPy, TCP, and PCE, as well as TCPy (the thiophene analog of PCPy), are potent PCP analogs that have appeared on the illicit market in the US and subsequently been added to Schedule I of the Controlled Substance Act. Reportedly at least 30 other unscheduled analogs that have been produced by clandestine sources.

Other compounds that produce PCP-like effects:
This review covers the synthesis and pharmacology of the close structural derivatives of PCP. However, there are several other classes of compounds that bind to the same receptor as PCP and produce PCP-like effects. All together, these classes contain literally hundreds of potentially active drugs. Five other structural classes of compounds that produce potent PCP-like effects are shown in figure 2 , below. All of them are known to bind at the same receptor site as PCP, and share at least some of its pharmacological profile (ref. 42). These compounds will not be discussed here, but are pictured to illustrate the diversity of structures having similar effects to PCP.

1. Benz(f)isoquinolines (ref. 43)
2. Propanolamines, e.g. 2-MDP
3. Benzomorphans, e.g. Pentazocine (Talwin). These compounds have been used as analgesics and also have affinity for additional receptors. See information regarding sigma affinity below.
4. Dioxolanes, e.g. Dexoxadrol and Etoxadrol (ref. 42)
5. Tricyclics such as MK-801 (Dizocilpine). This class includes some of the most potent selective PCP receptor ligands known (ref. 38, 44). MK-801 is about 2 to3 times more potent than PCP, and is longer lasting. Animals that have been trained to self-inject PCP will also self-inject this compound, a fact that is proposed to demonstrate "abuse potntial" (ref. 46, 47).

Post Quality Evaluations:
good info

Last edited by Alfa; 14-04-2006 at 14:53.
Old 17-09-2004, 20:18

PoisonBoyfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ Beat me to it.

Reports on another forum about the "bioassay" effects of mk-801 are pretty mixed. One person had a horrible time the first time he tried it ,and a pretty decent trip the second time. Apparently it is very "neutral", not euphoric, and if anything tends towards creepy. The person who tried it kept comparing it to the horror movie "Jacob's Ladder".
Old 27-09-2004, 01:39

Female
nicholson_tyler is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
I was thinkig it would be interesting to try mk-801 but since you just said it reminded the guy of Jacob's Ladder i will likly remember back to taht and have a creepy ass trip, maybe i will jus stick to my tryptamine and phenethylamine's.
Old 27-09-2004, 02:03
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,477, Level: 41 Points: 82,477, Level: 41 Points: 82,477, Level: 41
Activity: 46.5% Activity: 46.5% Activity: 46.5%
Several years ago, JW Olney discovered that dizocilpine (MK-801), a chemical being tested to prevent brain damage from strokes, actually caused damage to specific areas of the brain in rats.Olney et al. demonstrated that animals given high doses of dizocilpine (MK-801), a new dissociative used in research, showed curious vacuoles (essentially, tiny holes) in their brains. Specifically, the vacuoles showed up in the posterior cingulate cortex and retrosplenial cortex. Further research showed that other indicators of damage were present, such as proliferation of microglia, secretion of a protein called HSP70 (Heat-Shock Protein 70), and expression of certain genes.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Interesting info
Old 27-09-2004, 14:22

Female
nicholson_tyler is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Would that be olney leisions, such as those frmo dxm? or am i completely off, its still pretty earyl here..
Old 21-04-2005, 23:14

Male
Diethyl should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Anyone hear much about this one. I have only read one report of human use on erowids vaults. The report started off sounding like a normal trip but then took off in a whole other directing and sounded like the guy was explaining a near death experience. I was also told by a friend of a guy who frequented the dextroverse forum who was planed on taking some MK-801 in one of his posts. Apparently this guy was never heard of again. From what I understand MK-801 is a PCP analog that is X100 more potent than PCP and is quite dangerous both in the short term and long because it can cause a from of brain cancer.
Old 23-04-2005, 23:27
Gold Member

club222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 489, Level: 3 Points: 489, Level: 3 Points: 489, Level: 3
Here's is some info on MK-801

http://www.drugabuse.gov/NIDA_Notes/.../Ketamine.html

Old 24-04-2005, 00:22

Male
unico_walker is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2
I talked with someone once who claimed to have used MK-801, he paid a pretty penny for it too I think almost 600 dollars!

It lasts a long time though, because its active in miligram amounts.

His trip lasted 16 hours and was a very delirious dissasociative experience, he claimed he may of damaged his brain by redosing,

This is definitely not a drug most people want to play around with.

Old 26-04-2005, 03:15
Gold Member

Male from United States
HippieD9 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4

For gold members, there's a source for any brave souls My gut tells me to stay away from this one, which is pretty much a first.

Peace,

D.
Old 27-04-2005, 14:19

Please do not start on a dose of 3mg like the guy in the Erowid vaults. Start from 500mcg (0.5mg) and work your way up.

MK-801 AKA dizocipline is unique because it doesn't have much activity
other than NMDA antagonism (unlike K which also has dopaminergic and
minor opiod activity). I believe it is one of the most potent NMDA
antagonists too.

Proceed with caution!

Old 27-04-2005, 17:43
Gold Member

Male from United States
HippieD9 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicureanDream
Please do not start on a dose of 3mg like the guy in the Erowid vaults. Start from 500mcg (0.5mg) and work your way up.

MK-801 AKA dizocipline is unique because it doesn't have much activity other than NMDA antagonism (unlike K which also has dopaminergic and minor opiod activity). I believe it is one of the most potent NMDA antagonists too.

Proceed with caution!

Very good advice! While most RC's are relativly unknown, stuff like this one takes that risk to another level. Be brave, but not stupid.

Peace,

D.
Old 27-04-2005, 21:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicureanDream
Please do not start on a
dose of 3mg like the guy in the Erowid vaults. Start from 500mcg
(0.5mg) and work your way up.

MK-801 AKA dizocipline is unique
because it doesn't have much activity other than NMDA antagonism
(unlike K which also has dopaminergic and minor opiod activity). I
believe it is one of the most potent NMDA antagonists too.

Proceed with caution!

Very good advice! While most RC's are relativly unknown, stuff like this one takes that risk to another level. Be brave, but not stupid.

Peace,

D.

Yeah, don't ruin the fun for the responsible psychonauts!

Old 27-04-2005, 22:10

Male
Diethyl should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Don't worry about that it's not something I'd do , ruin the fun of responsible psychonauts that is
Old 26-07-2010, 05:56
Titanium Member

Male from Netherlands
Niteflights is captain of the psychonauts.Niteflights is captain of the psychonauts.Niteflights is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 511, Level: 3 Points: 511, Level: 3 Points: 511, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Mk-801

Can anyone report on the effects of a 500ug range dose of dizocilpine? This is a remarkable dose for a dissociative to show activity. This could potentially allow blotter type dosing.

SWIM has read about the alleged neurotoxicity of higher doses (Olney), but reviewing the literature it seems quite possible these are massive overdoses of the 100x + magnitude.

Share this on:

Tags
brain damage, dissociative, dizocilpine, mk-801, netherlands, olney, tiletamine, tricyclics

» New Threads
HBWR seeds - favorite methods of...
Last post by dty07
5 Replies, 153 Views
LSD trip experience!
Last post by Thepsychonaut
0 Replies, 1 Views
Best way to fix my bong?
Last post by Pharfromsober
4 Replies, 24 Views
why is my benzo tolerance so high?
Last post by Poppi