Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 09-09-2004, 18:15
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

filbfilb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pure mdma powder & colour

hello people,

what am i to expect from pure mdma powder? how much do i take in a night? what are the effects like compared to pills? does the powder's color mean a change in quality ?
you can get different coulours here

any info wud be great, cheers in advance!

fil

Last edited by Benga; 25-12-2009 at 10:05.
Old 09-09-2004, 19:57
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
MOD EDIT : this, and others below as posts from 2004, before the self-incrimination rule was introduced-

------------------------------------

molly is great. i personally like to take 100mg and zero hour and then an additional 50mg every 4 hours until the end of the rave or party.

or, if you're only going to party for like 5 hours, I like to take 140mg at once for a long lasting, strong roll

but keep in mind that it effects everyone differant. it will hit you faster then in pressed form.

Last edited by Benga; 27-02-2010 at 12:39.
Old 09-09-2004, 20:06

P4nic should review received reputation comments.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
It's much more a pure feeling, you feel clear, it hit's your faster but it's much better. When I have a gram pure mdma cristal I toke about 700-800mg -oh and you hardly have a comedown, much better than pills for me !

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is terrible dosage advice
I wouldn't advise that anyone take this much unless they weigh about 500lbs.

Last edited by Benga; 25-12-2009 at 10:01.
Old 13-10-2004, 06:46
Silver Member

Bluelight25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
You never quite know what you're getting with Molly. Most people just get MDA and sawdust. Caveat Empor.
Old 13-10-2004, 18:03

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
sawdust? are you serious? I have never seem mdma cut with actual sawdust. I've seen it cut with MSM, I've even seen is cut with Meth ... but with sawdust? comon

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:16. Reason: formatting
Old 13-10-2004, 19:10

wizard warior should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
just get one of them testing kits to check the purity of your goods,that way you know it aint dmx,pcp ketamine
Old 11-11-2004, 14:27

Neo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Yes, you can mix it with water and swallow it. The water won't do it any harm.

Be warned tho: it tasted like something scraped out of an old test-tube that's been up a cat's bottom

It's probably not very good for your teeth either.

Another way to take MDMA is to put your dose in a rizla, wrap it up and swallow the rizla, thereby avoiding the taste.

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:17. Reason: add nothing
Old 15-11-2004, 20:40

Male
hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.
Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6
I got 2 grams of problably pure MDMA crystals a while ago. I have tried it once and I was on for a looong time.
I still have have over 1,5 grams left so i guess it was pretty pure, i am very very used to ecstacy. This beats pills(unless they accually contain only good quality MDMA, which they rarely do). Oh, and one more thing: I would recommend snorting it, it´s too fucking strong. Worse than snorting 2C-B. So if you can snort your "pure MDMA" crystals without feeling a lot of pain, it´s not pure or you got a fucking nose of steel. Peace and love!!
Old 16-11-2004, 12:25

Male
Tony Blair is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
I can type really sensibly when discussing any form of drugs. Except MDMA powder. The stuff is amazing (when you can get it).

Original Poster: Take 100mg to begin with, and see how you get on. Play it by ear from then. Remember the effects of MDMA are not linear should you want to start with a higher does to start with next time

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:18. Reason: formatting
Old 14-12-2004, 09:52

Male from Cote d'Ivoire
anjin is captain of the psychonauts.anjin is captain of the psychonauts.anjin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 250, Level: 2 Points: 250, Level: 2 Points: 250, Level: 2
Good quality mdma is pure white (cristals).
If the cristals are brown/yellowish or any other colour, with or wihout smell then the manufacturer skipped (some) purifications steps to maximise yield.
Old 22-12-2004, 19:21
Iridium Member

Male
dmax is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Pure powder is better than pressed pills by a factor of like 5, in my opinion. Unless I miss my guess converting from U.S. to British currency, xx pounds is rather cheap, so the quality may be suspect. My first roll was 137 mg pure mdma powder. I believe my source. The powder was whitish (lighting was not particularly good, and I got the powder already in a gelcap. PiHKAL seems to agree that mdma crystals are white, so I don't think brown or black powder is pure. But that was a damn good night. My only complaint: mdma is too short. I only rolled for like, 3 hours.

Later, I tried a pressed pill I got (white with a sun on one side and a spiral on the other). I certainly rolled, but my jaw spasmed for days and I had a wicked hangover the next day. Pure powder is the way to go, if you have access to it, but make sure you're getting what you think you're getting. (if that's really possible) As a side note: I hate sketchy drug dealers who don't know shit. It's irresponsible, and makes everyone's drug experiences worse.

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:19. Reason: formatting
Old 24-12-2004, 08:21

Male from Cote d'Ivoire
anjin is captain of the psychonauts.anjin is captain of the psychonauts.anjin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 250, Level: 2 Points: 250, Level: 2 Points: 250, Level: 2
Quote:
Some of these different coloured mdma's are the same.

Turns out that sometimes they're shipped in liquid form and the colour comes from food colouring added to the liquid

That said, I think I like the brown one the best
The brown/yellow colouring is because the chemist didnt perform the last purification steps in the production proces. Nothing to do with food colouring!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:56

Zo|\|e is an unknown quantity at this point
Skilld, a few words of advice (IMHO)

Snorting MDMA is not the way to go, it just gets u completely fu(k'd for about 1/2 an hour..... It's best to put it into cap's at 100-150ish(mg)... this will give you a nice buz 4 a few hours, just like E's back in the day..

Done it myself load's n it's such more enjoyable when doin it in cap's, even though i admit i do a little line now n again... just to top me up..

Stay safe n have n good n.....

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:21. Reason: formatting
Old 08-01-2005, 16:50
Silver Member

Male
Ocotea Cymbarum is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Hi , I'm new here but I'd just like to state something:

Pure MDMA powder is white and no other color. Any color in the mix is impurity and nothing else.

So 125 mg of a brown powder will always be less then 125 mg of the white stuff. Color impurities come from an improper preparation, from a chemist thats IMHO is lazy and more focused on making E and money as fast as possible then making pure powder.

This comes from the fact that the freebase, before beeing transformed into the salt, is not distilled. For those who know chemistry, a simple Acid/Base extraction is not sufficient even with recrystalization to obtain a totally white product. A Pinkish powder comes from overgassing an impure solution and not recrystalizing it. Dont know about black MDMA but I would be kind of scared to take it. This is trully dirty

Overgassing only applies to unpure solution. Distilling the freebase, which is totally clear before making it into a salt gives a white powder that gives I feel a much cleaner and better buzz. The other advantage is that you know exactly how much u take is pure compared to unpure into which you dont know the exact MDMA content.

Great explanation of the chemistry

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:22. Reason: formatting
Old 20-10-2005, 01:24

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Innocent

My mate was getting lots of MDMA at one point. Was whitish with shades of brown. Looked more like crystals than powder.

I've seen brownish MDMA. I think that means it wasn't cleaned properly during manufacture.
Old 27-10-2005, 13:50
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
SWIM had MDMA powder for the first time recently, having realised that the last batch of pillsshe got were rubbish. Pricewise it was £xx a gram, colourwise is looked like demerara sugar (yellow/pale brown) with a smallish crystal size.

SWIMbombed 150mg in a rizla, and was absolutely flying within 40 mins. It felt really clean, and very euphoric: Just like pills used to in fact! didn't top herself up (with another 150mg) for almost 4 hours, which kept her in a completely blissful state for another 6 hours or so.

Her mate snorted 100mg: Screamed in pain, became incapable for about 40mins and didn't really get any euphoria at all.

The thingSWIM loved was that there wasn't any jitteriness/anxiety, very little body load, no teeth-grinding (didn't even need any chewing gum) and thatSWIMhad glorious hallucinations from a single spliff!

Comedown wise: No ill effects at all, and, interestingly: No midweek low, which has always been a problem for SWIM

She heartily recommends it!

Last edited by Nnizzle; 04-12-2010 at 21:23. Reason: formatting
Old 02-11-2005, 21:47
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
ramjet is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2
It's like taking a really clean pill, basically. And if you've never had a clean pill: the mellow,magical feeling of warmth andempathy toward everything around you without the speed rush or slightlytrippy visuals you get from "dirtier" pills. You can gum it or snort it, which shortens the duration and significantly lessens the comedown IMO. Otherwise you can wrap it up in a smallpiece of rizla and swallow it (a "bomb") which will produce similar duration to a pill. Comedown is much lighter and more gradual. Weed goes brilliantly with it.
Old 07-12-2005, 13:19
Silver Member

Male
Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.Silence_Inc is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3 Points: 499, Level: 3
normal dose for an average person with averga body is - 125mg (as stated by shulgin) - this means you cut up 1 gram in a line and seperate it in 8 exact smaller lines ... this was the way swim did it.

iv'e seen white powder - orange like crystals - and grey mdma ... with big chunky crystals - almost sugar ... the grey one was most pure ... .

the feeling is smoother - warmer - not so "fake" like with xtc (or is this in my head) ... and when you respect doses - you won't have a hard come down ... even a very pleasant one ... . like snoozing the day after ... not the cold reality busting in on you on a sunday morning like you can have with xtc.

This is not responsible dosing, a scale is required.

Last edited by Silence_Inc; 07-12-2005 at 13:22.
Old 07-12-2005, 14:52

Male
Tony Blair is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
All depends on the quality of your pills.

SWIM has had Powder that has been significantly worse than decent, clean pills. In fact, SWIM would say a lot of "People who aren't me" have had this experience in the UK. Especially recently.
Old 09-12-2005, 17:27
Silver Member

35 y/o Male
xpr´k is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
the up and the downside about pillz is the suprise. Each pill seems to have its own character , it can suprise you or disappoint you. From what i read about molly (havent had the pleasure of finding me some) , it seems like a more uniform experience, be it a very good one.
Somehow i think that if swim was to find a steady source he'de still take pillz on occation just cause he likes the anticipation.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:06
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: Pure mdma powder & colour

SWIM has a lot of experience with pure MDMA
For the record:

Brown MDMA crystals are brown do to impurites such polymerized product and excess reactants. The manufacturers sometimes skimp on the refining processes, for they don't really care and it only adds weight.

When pure, MDMA DOES NOT BURN when you snort it, granted that the manufacturer has an end product that was pure (ie. >98%), and was acidified to a salt with careful precision. Thus being white or just slightly off-white/ tan.

But just because you have a clean looking collection of MDMA crystals doesn't mean that they are near perfect or will not burn, for a 99.99% product will still burn like hell if it was over acidified to a salt, like to pH 1. Manufacturers usually don't care about this, for it will ensure all or as much as possible MDMA freebase oil will be converted into the crystalline salt.

Hope this answers some questions.
Old 01-06-2010, 15:54

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
barge is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

SWIB gets MDMA crystals that are green tinted, completely transparant but tinted green non the less, more of a green colour when as a larger grouping of crystals (less see through). SWIB was lead to belive that chemists add colouring as a kind of stamp for their product, which swib can understand as this is some of the cleanest, strongest MDMA SWIB has had. All explanations for colour impurities due to lazy chemists point to brown/pink colouring but this stuff is definatly green!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:29
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.Hatter really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barge View Post
SWIB was lead to belive that chemists add colouring as a kind of stamp for their product, which swib can understand as this is some of the cleanest, strongest MDMA SWIB has had. All explanations for colour impurities due to lazy chemists point to brown/pink colouring but this stuff is definatly green!
Yes SWIM is familiar with chemists adding colorants to distinguish there product, SWIM would never recommend one to color their product or make it strikingly identifiable. Also could be due to the traffickers keeping tabs on where its going, or maybe even law enforcement...
Regardless of who did it, it isn't a too terribly rare thing to see,colored MDMA, to SWIM it says it comes from some large scale opp. IMHO.

Share this on:

Tags
colour of pure mdma, ecstasy, mdma color, mdma purity, pure mdma, snorting drugs