Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 22-10-2006, 22:05
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
y0ssarianlives is a decent psychonaut.y0ssarianlives is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 312, Level: 2 Points: 312, Level: 2 Points: 312, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Certa/Pectin/Sure Jell DOES beat drug tests

Hey whats up, my name's yossarian, and until recently I was a poster at BLTC on totse, until the whole mod bribery scandal erupted. So, until shit dies down, I'll be residing here.

Ok like 3 years ago I read about using sure-jell to beat drug tests for THC, and figured it was worth a shot. And it worked, every single time I got tested. Now, some people have said, "It doesn't do shit, its the dilution." Dilution does help, but I was pretty sure that sure-jell DID affect drug tests, so I did some research. Here's a short summary of why it works.

Sure jell is fruit pectin, which=fruit fiber. Fruit fiber is called a "soluble fiber", meaning it is extremely water soluble, and binds with fatty acids. THC is stored in lipids in your body, which is why it takes so fucking long to clear out of your system. Bile acids solubilize lipids, and are the primary transporters of them in your body. So... soluble fiber binds with these lipophilic acids (bile acids, fatty acids, ect), and quickly transports them through your digestive system to the colon, temporarily reducing the amount of THC containing lipids that will show up in your urine.
So... to pass a drug test for THC, mix 1 box of sure jell with water 2-3 hours before the test, dilute, and piss a few times.
Peace.

Post Quality Evaluations:
The information is very specific and explains what fruit pectic really does.
Old 06-02-2008, 17:48

25 y/o Male
liv33d is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Certa/Pectin/Sure Jell DOES beat drug tests

I have a drug test today and I haven't smoked in 2 days.
I'm a heavy dro smoker (mostly red nug or haze, and some mid or reg-grade occasionally).
I just bought some Sure Jell fruit pectin and I guess I'm going to drink a shit ton (about a gallon and a half) of water and some gatorade and mix this stuff in with the water.
Wish me luck.

Smoke weed !!

Peace and love!
Old 06-02-2008, 19:16
Gold Member

Female
Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.
Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5

To both of you, please don't self incriminate.

Also, welcome to both of you.

How To Beat Drug Tests

Last edited by Alfa; 28-08-2009 at 00:40.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:06
Silver Member

35 y/o Female
AutumnDestinyHunter is a decent psychonaut.AutumnDestinyHunter is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1

Don't believe in the Certo or Sure Jel method. I tried it...failed all the drug tests I took every time I used it...I was being tested for marijuana for Arkansas Drug Court. Tested me every week...failed all three drug screens...they use a new on site screening machine that spins the sample around...supposedly it can even detect meth for up to 10 days...and can detect adulterants too...the certo I drank wasn't detected...that method for passing only works on the cup style tests and dipsticks...at least in my experience, anyway...I cleaned up rather than try to cover up.
Old 11-07-2008, 13:59

40 y/o Female
ashevillechic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Someone who isnt my boyfriend and I have been using Sure Jell for almost a year to pass urine tests. He has passed every single one of them and they are heavy smokers-about 8-10 J's a day. I passed for 8 months=28 different tests then all of a sudden the last 2 times I've/she had one I failed it...I've done the same thing I always do...One box Sure Jell to one gallon water. I have one today and am going to take 2 box's in 2 gallons water plus a packet of the Certo Liquid to put in another glass of water.The one test taken without sure jell the THC amount was 984 and the last one with the sure jell the number was 88. Anyone have any ideas? I have really slow metabolism?? Could that be it?
Old 11-07-2008, 14:30
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.bubbly nubs must live here.
Points: 1,714, Level: 6 Points: 1,714, Level: 6 Points: 1,714, Level: 6

remeber dont OD water, drinking alot of water is dangerous!

Not everyone knows that it is possible to OD on water, good advice.
Old 17-07-2008, 13:22

40 y/o Female
ashevillechic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

The d/t's we get are sent to the lab-no stick or cup tests for us, still all tests were passed and I just got the results for my last one this morning and I passed. So I know it works...we've passed a total 65 now-all of them passed but the last one on me and I just doubled it and it worked again. Also apparantly if you are heavy it takes more after the first time or two if you are a HEAVY smoker. I've read all kinds of things that say people pass them with a small amount of water and the sure Jell but dont take the chance-water is the key...I know this because my friend was feeling bad one morning when she had a test come up so she put 2 box's sure jell in about 1/4th gallon af water and she failed it. You have 2 drink the water too. Also take 1 vitamin B-complex ( only one or it will be neon yellow) it colors it back to normal because it will be very clear. Also pee several times b4 you go to the test if you smoke heavily-This is exactly how we have passed 4 a year now with the tests going to the lab. Good Luck all....
Old 17-12-2009, 19:58

Male
coastin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

hey i did the sure jell thing for a drug test for probation, and i did everything the way people explained, and i passed the test, but my creatine levels were FUCKED, and they voided it as a valid test and had to take another one and i was dirty.. is there any ways to get the creatine levels stable for doing this? thanks , and i dont know if the creatine levels were higher or lower o
Old 24-12-2009, 19:53

Male from United States
cowsgomoo should review received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

gelatin does not detox rather it "masks" the detection of THC

That's what the original poster (OP) was saying.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:42

27 y/o Male
DopeyxMGx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'm new to the forums. I do have a question though, please email me the response. I tried the sure jell today. I smoked last night and found out I get tested today. I drank a decent amount of water and had my urine clear last night. This morning I went quiet a few times, drank the sure jell around 6:30, with more water. I went to Quest Diagnostics or whatever the place is. Before I went in I probably urinated around 3-4 times, it was completely clear, when I went inside and did the drug test, it was still clear. I am around 6'0" and weight around 155-163 somewhere around that. It is a 10 test, it tests for coke, etc..etc.. THC is all I am worried about though. Did I do this correctly?

Again, I went around 3-5 times before I drank it, cleared me out, drank the sure jell, went around 2-3 times, right before I went in and still had to go once I got in. 6:30 was went I took the jell, 7:45 is when I took the drug test. Think I passed? Please respond asap.

DopeyxMGx added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Also, I would like to add, I only used one package of surejell.

Last edited by DopeyxMGx; 01-01-2010 at 02:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-01-2010, 21:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
SirD420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

So how much water do you have to drink with one packet of sure jell? Or can you just use pectin extracts? im about 6ft around 150 lbs if it matters

Swim needs to read the rules re:self incrimination
Old 10-01-2011, 06:24
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
80sbaby is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeyxMGx View Post
Hey, I'm new to the forums. I do have a question though, please email me the response. I tried the sure jell today. I smoked last night and found out I get tested today. I drank a decent amount of water and had my urine clear last night. This morning I went quiet a few times, drank the sure jell around 6:30, with more water. I went to Quest Diagnostics or whatever the place is. Before I went in I probably urinated around 3-4 times, it was completely clear, when I went inside and did the drug test, it was still clear. I am around 6'0" and weight around 155-163 somewhere around that. It is a 10 test, it tests for coke, etc..etc.. THC is all I am worried about though. Did I do this correctly?

Again, I went around 3-5 times before I drank it, cleared me out, drank the sure jell, went around 2-3 times, right before I went in and still had to go once I got in. 6:30 was went I took the jell, 7:45 is when I took the drug test. Think I passed? Please respond asap.

DopeyxMGx added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Also, I would like to add, I only used one package of surejell.

sorry bro, but seeing as how you havent come back to tell us you passed, etc. etc., i feel that you didnt pass and you are now sittin on concrete. ouch. well hopefully they just make u do and weekend or two, i guess try some more next time, i've never done it, but swim am thinking about trying it for the jwhs.

responding to a post from 2006 while adding no actual content
Old 10-01-2011, 20:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
sitch bailer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

Someone told a guy that Swicoastin should have ate a shit load of red meat on the day of the test. It can raise your creatinine levels as well as having sex. Vegetarians can get this result from a drug test from time to time. Don't confuse creatinine with creatine the supplement.
Old 10-01-2011, 21:42
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10 Points: 4,651, Level: 10

^ Creatine and creatinine are the same for all intents and purposes here.

If one wanted to increase creatinine levels, it would be considerably easier to just get creatine supplements. They are commonly available at large retail supermarket chains with a pharmacy section.

Creatinine is the cyclization of creatine, which occurs naturally in solution. If you take a look at the molecular structures of each this is readily apparent to the trained eye. Cyclization of creatine occurs to form creatinine and in the process it eliminates the charges on the molecule. Creatinine and creatine are in equilibrium with each other in solution.

Creatinine.bmp

Creatine on the left and creatinine on the right.

Last edited by Jasim; 10-01-2011 at 22:31.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:06
Titanium Member

Female from USA - Texas
alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.alienesseINspace probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5 Points: 1,123, Level: 5
Water poisoning and urine dilution

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly nubs View Post
remeber dont OD water, drinking alot of water is dangerous!
I totally overdosed on water last month. I was nervous at my first urinalysis because I do not enjoy having my privacy violated. I am on zero drugs/alcohol so I knew my sample would be clean. I still freaked out and couldn't pee. The policy is that we are allowed to try to urinate 2 times and the 3rd time is a no go for the test. Anyhow, I kept drinking water in the lobby because people cannot leave the facility once they check in. After a couple of hours, literally, I still could not urinate and I was still gulping down water at the water fountain.

Suddenly I became violently ill. It was disgusting. After I threw up all of the water and food remnants, I asked my facilitator for permission to take the test another time. I was granted permission to come back the next day or the day after that to urinate for them. The day I went back, I still had issues producing urine in front of the facilitator. I began drinking water earlier in the morning so I did not get ill that day. My sample was clean and legal when I did finally give it. The facilitator knew I was drinking a f***ton of water but no one told me I was probably going to dilute the urine too much. I was actually encouraged to become overly hydrated more slowly by the test proctors.

Bottom line: if a person has to take a urine test and the person is for sure clean, worry of water dilution is LESS important than worry of water poisoning. I was naive and paid the price the first time around.
Old 13-04-2012, 02:26

39 y/o Male from United States
FishersPotHead is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

This does work. Some will argue that it is mere dilution and the pectin does nothing, I believe otherwise. The pectin is a highly concentrated fat soluble fiber. And, a urinalysis tests for thc content in fat metabolites. That is about as intelligently as I can speak about it. I believe that, somehow, the pectin bonds with fat cells and eliminates them from urine samples. Here's what I do, and it works every time.

Night before. Eat one pack of pectin (Certo brand). Drink a few glasses of water. I also take a probiotic the night before. I also take a herbal cleanse pill from a nutrition company. Go to GNC and tell them you want to do a cleanse. They will hook you up.

Day of test. (mine are in the late afternoon). Waking up. One packet of pectin. A few glasses of water. Energy bar. Noon. Packet of pectin. Regular food for lunch. Lots of water. 2 o clock. Start with the water. I drink at least 48 ounces of water per hour. I take three Creatine pills every hour from 2 until the test. I take four b12 pills every hour leading up to the test. One hour before test. Another pectin packet. Pee a few times before you drop for the test. Breath easy.

The b12 adds color to the watered down urine. Lots of times they will ding the test a false negative because it looks too watered down. The creatine throws them off the dilution as well - low levels of creatine are a dilution tell.

Breath easy. It works.
Old 13-04-2012, 02:37
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

my rattie girl's brother and also her husband both used to use this method. they always passed. her brother however would give quite a lot of time before his tests and he only smoked pot. he would do this method just to make sure. her husband however used several drugs (that she knew of) and he would do this method and always passed.
Old 29-05-2012, 14:51

40 y/o Female from United States
svan1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

OK my question is, I bought the liquid form of pectin. Do I drink as is and then water or dilute with water and drink more water. I don't smoke a lot but enough to know I will not pass if I don't do something. I don't eat a lot of sugar at all, no soda...and stay in pretty good shape, will that help at all?
Old 06-01-2013, 19:04

25 y/o Female from USA - California
shwakchronicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

my little monster was wondering if this method works for other drugs as well, for example-meth? she has tried the baking soda method twice and came back faint negative both times, her po wasnt having it and honestly it is the most disgusting thing shes ever tried to drink- so she wanted me to find out if anything else works
Old 09-01-2013, 17:24

Male from United States
snowdog19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i know one thing don't let anyone tell you there is no way to defeat urine tests. I have done it plenty of times using different methods. Iodine that you buy at a health food store will mask morphine and other narcotics --i've done this numerous times.

sure jell seems like an agreeable way to foil a test. Other methods can be time consuming and unpleasent, to say the least.

there is always some square john saying there's no way to beat a urine test. Wrong! I am living proof!
Old 09-01-2013, 18:48
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Adulterant panels do exist!
Most screen-level (piss cup tests) include: pH, low creatinine, low specific gravity, and oxidizing agents: nitrite, chromate, and bleach.
Who knows if there is a GC/MS adulterant skew they throw in knowing what some of these products are. It sounds easy enough to do.

I am warning everyone that adulterant panels and low-tolerance screen levels do exist. Any industrial/security jobs require GC/MS, a "test" panel, and adulteration tests to be performed on the screen. There are even some cases where they pay for the "adulterant" assay. Mine does! How do I know: I saw the forms. So who knows what your probation officer/employer/medical professionals do in order to catch you. If you fail your adulterant panel, even if it is bleach for the love of all that is holy, you are still failing that drug test. Regardless how clean you are. It'd be ironic to consider someone passing it normally but failing because they detected some funky compound used. And trust me, they know about sure-gel. The question is how much do they want to pay to nail you against the wall.

The real danger is the low-tolerance threshold. No matter what you eat, if your THC screen threshold is 150ng/mL, you are screwed. If you are ever so lucky to have 100ng/mL, you are never going to adulterate that except naturally. (Typical tests are 200ng/mL for cheap cups.) If you are going to be screwed, they can get as low as 50ng/mL. You won't win at that level, I promise.

Be smart: know how you are being tested, your panels, and exactly what they are performing, and you need to know more if your drugs of choice are isomers/stereoisomers or functional analogs of drugs on that panel, as it could trigger false positive without a GC/MS. Post-accident work drug tests sometimes cut out the screening bullcrap and go straight for the GC/MS. This is to prevent any legal troubles. It is easier to pay $300 to get a full-blown lab spec than to pay out your worker disability. :\

Keep this in mind folks! Regardless if your GC/MS vindicates, you simply do not want to piss off a probation officer by having a positive test each time thanks to research chemicals as alternatives. Also you definitely don't want any surprises being pulled with adulteration. They are full of surprises: a hair test could be possible. Don't hinge your bets if you are in legal trouble on a product you buy a headshop. Jail isn't worth blaming on some gel! (heh, they rhyme)

Last edited by SpatialReason; 09-01-2013 at 19:02.
Old 17-03-2013, 17:45

34 y/o Female from United States
quitter98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hi, all I know about this, is that I had 2 days clean from short trm heroin relapse & I had been failing at home kits all day so I was desperate & tried it. An hour after drinking it with gadorade & 2 glasses of water I passed & was able to take a test for my parents so I could move back home. I had been drinking a lot of water throughout the day but failed a test 2 hours prior to drinking the certo.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:02

Male from Earth
Chemz is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatialReason View Post
Adulterant panels do exist!
Most screen-level (piss cup tests) include: pH, low creatinine, low specific gravity, and oxidizing agents: nitrite, chromate, and bleach.
Who knows if there is a GC/MS adulterant skew they throw in knowing what some of these products are. It sounds easy enough to do.

I am warning everyone that adulterant panels and low-tolerance screen levels do exist. Any industrial/security jobs require GC/MS, a "test" panel, and adulteration tests to be performed on the screen. There are even some cases where they pay for the "adulterant" assay. Mine does! How do I know: I saw the forms. So who knows what your probation officer/employer/medical professionals do in order to catch you. If you fail your adulterant panel, even if it is bleach for the love of all that is holy, you are still failing that drug test. Regardless how clean you are. It'd be ironic to consider someone passing it normally but failing because they detected some funky compound used. And trust me, they know about sure-gel. The question is how much do they want to pay to nail you against the wall.

The real danger is the low-tolerance threshold. No matter what you eat, if your THC screen threshold is 150ng/mL, you are screwed. If you are ever so lucky to have 100ng/mL, you are never going to adulterate that except naturally. (Typical tests are 200ng/mL for cheap cups.) If you are going to be screwed, they can get as low as 50ng/mL. You won't win at that level, I promise.

Be smart: know how you are being tested, your panels, and exactly what they are performing, and you need to know more if your drugs of choice are isomers/stereoisomers or functional analogs of drugs on that panel, as it could trigger false positive without a GC/MS. Post-accident work drug tests sometimes cut out the screening bullcrap and go straight for the GC/MS. This is to prevent any legal troubles. It is easier to pay $300 to get a full-blown lab spec than to pay out your worker disability. :\

Keep this in mind folks! Regardless if your GC/MS vindicates, you simply do not want to piss off a probation officer by having a positive test each time thanks to research chemicals as alternatives. Also you definitely don't want any surprises being pulled with adulteration. They are full of surprises: a hair test could be possible. Don't hinge your bets if you are in legal trouble on a product you buy a headshop. Jail isn't worth blaming on some gel! (heh, they rhyme)
You sir are correct, they do have adulterant tests to catch people trying to outsmart them. Most of these adulterant tests are for things like pH, spec grav (dilution), creatinine levels (dilution), nitrites (found in several head shop remedies - oxidizes the thc metabolite), oxidizing agents (bleach, peroxide - similar to nitrite mechanism), and aldehydes (messes with immunoassay results). These tests will out-smart most of the crap you can buy at a head shop nowadays; however, this is not the case with fruit pectin. I'm sure most of the companies that develop these tests know about fruit pectin, but they can do nothing about it except hope that this information (as quoted by y0ssarian, ty) stays in the dark and doesn't become well known. Fruit pectin is just soluble fiber, which is a part of a normal healthy diet. There is no way that they could ever call this an adulterant as many people take pectin as a health supplement (hey, a brother's gotta poo right, right?). Or even if someone didn't take pectin, they could just eat a lot of fruit, jelly, or have a diet with a lot of similar soluble fiber (non-fruit related that may show up as the same thing). I would say to anyone looking for a quick way to get clean (temporarily), this would be the safest way to not get hit for adulteration of the sample. I would like to stress however; as y0ssarianlives said, this only temporarily reduces the amount of thc metabolites in your urine and is by no means guaranteed. Many things can still screw you over like how heavy you smoke, how long you've been clean beforehand, metabolism, etc... So in the end the best way to pass a drug test is to be clean, but trying the pectin method will never hurt if you're in a jam (haha get it? jam?, pectin?, hardy-har-har)
Old 18-07-2014, 17:00

Male from United States
Profesao is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

I have a drug test coming up but it needs to show positive for opiates and negative for thc. Will the pectin just work on the thc and not opiates? I use opiates daily and it will be 2 weeks since smoking.

Share this on:

Tags
certa, drug testing, pectin, sure jell