Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing Questions
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing Questions Ask a question about drug testing

Old 16-02-2014, 16:29

21 y/o Male from United States
parkmasta is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Unanswered: Does sure jell work for a probation dipstick drug test? (thc)

So I have been smoking weed for 2+ years now. I've stopped for a week because weed isn't worth jail. But weed is the only thing that helps my back and neck pain and depretion. Ya know it gets my mind of things. I've heard that sure jell works with a simple dipstick. Is this true? If so how should I do it? If not, is there anything that will? I'm just testing the waters here. Please clear this up for me. Thanks guys!
Old 16-02-2014, 17:05
Banned

25 y/o Male from United States
Break_Sanctuary is heading for the Darwin Award.Break_Sanctuary is heading for the Darwin Award.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Re: Does sure jell work for a probation dipstick drug test? (thc)

there aren't any proven methods to fool tests without greatly increasing the possibility of looking suspicious or looking like you've tampered, just plenty of sweating and theres always the dilution route which some people say is a positive anyway.... like drinking a ton of water/cranberyy juice. Some people say green tea detoxifies well..
Old 16-02-2014, 18:38
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.Diverboone must live here.
Provided Answers: 1
Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Re: Does sure jell work for a probation dipstick drug test? (thc)

This is a list of documents that are in my collect that can be found by following the link. The information provided in these documents should give you a greater understanding of drug testing. And the street myths that abound.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=236976

Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity

A Method to Quantify Illicit Intake of Drugs from Urine: Methamphetamine

Standard Operating Procedure Screening Test for Methamphetamine in Urine

Duration of Detectable Methamphetamine and Amphetamine Excretion in Urine after Controlled Oral Administration of Methamphetamine to Humans

Principles of laboratory assessment of drug abuse liability and implications for clinical development

Pre-employment urine drug testing of hospital employees: future questions and review of current literature
The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine

TOXICOLOGICAL SCREENING FOR DRUGS OF ABUSE IN SAMPLES ADULTERATED WITH HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS

PART 40 - PROCEDURES FOR TRANSPORTATION WORKPLACE DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING PROGRAMS

Adulteration of Urine by “Urine Luck”
Is this urine really negative? A systematic review of tampering methods in urine drug screening and testing

Comparison and Evaluation of DRI | Methamphetamine, DRI Ecstasy, Abuscreen | ONLINE Amphetamine, and a Modified Abuscreen ONLINE Amphetamine Screening Immunoassays for the Detection of
Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (MTH), 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) and 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)in Human Urine*

Low Concentrations of Methamphetamine Detectable in Urine in the Presence of High Concentrations of Amphetamine.

Adulterants in illicit drugs: a review of empirical evidence

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing

Roche Diagnostics cross-reactivity booklet
What drugs are likely to interfere with urine drug screens
Determination of Enantiomeric Metabolites of I-Deprenyl, d-Methamphetamine, and Racemic Methamphetamine in Urine by Capillary Electrophoresis: Comparison of Deprenyl Use and Methamphetamine Use

Urinary adulterants and drugs
The Utility of Immunoassays for Urine Drug Testing

Pharmacologic mechanisms of crystal meth
A review of the clinical pharmacology of
methamphetamine

A Review of the Methods, Interpretation, and Limitations of the Urine Drug Screen

Adulterants can Interfere with Urine Drugs-of-Abuse Tests
DRUG TESTING INFORMATION SHEETS ADULTERATION OF URINE SPECIMENS
Exploring the Reliability, Frequency, and Methods of Drug Testing: What is Enough To Ensure Compliance

Influence of Various Beverages on Urine Acid Output

Elucidation of the US urine specimen validity testing (SVT) policies and performance evaluation of five clinical parameters for pre-screening adulterants in Taiwan’s opiates urinalysis

Papain: a Novel Urine Adulterant.
Forensic Analysis of Drugs of Abuse Perspectives on urine adulteration before testing for drugs-of-abuse

Drug-Drug Renal Interactions
ADULTERATION AND DILUTION CHECKS
Urine Drug Screening: Practical Guide for Clinicians

Share this on: