Notices

Old 10-02-2014, 06:24

20 y/o Male from United States
Carlosr7861 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Strange side effects from smoking meth

Hello this is my first post ive lurked many threads and love what DF provides
Anyways for some reason my pet get the really strange side effects from smoking crystal, he will smoke normally at first but after a certain point he will get very sharp pain where the ribs meet the chest on the right side and my chest will feel like its tightening up, can anyone explain it? Also the left side of my upper chest will get more swollen as i continue to hit the pipe, i just have no clue what is being cause ive been to the doctors but they never see anything wrong with me even though my parents clearly see the swelling.

If you need anymore info please ask
Old 10-02-2014, 07:35

23 y/o Male from USA - California
AboveDaInfluence should review received reputation comments.
Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3 Points: 420, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%
Re: Strange side effects from smoking meth

Hey, can you explain to me how the shards looked? ( Was it clear, cloudy, wetlooking, powdery?)
Also when you melted the shards down in the bowl how did it look?

In my opinion its either bunk product or your sensitive to the drug?

AboveDaInfluence added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

I really hope you stop smoking, especially if your bodys aching. Also the body aches are nothing compared to how low you can go being addicted to this drug.

Last edited by AboveDaInfluence; 10-02-2014 at 07:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2014, 07:48
Banned

Male from United States
SwampFox56 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Wow...meth? And you're still living with your parents? Please, please, PLEASE reconsider Methamphetamine. That's just awful - especially for someone who's your age. Can't you just take Adderall or Ritalin or something? Does it really have to be the pipe?

Please reconsider your use. This will only end horribly. Is there anyway we can help you? Do you need to talk to someone? I know how awful life can be man. Trust me - I've gone through things that people can't even imagine. I know how you feel - whatever it is. Please PM me if you're ever in need.

I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear. I mean a forum entirely dedicated to the discussion of drugs, and yet people are telling you not to do them? Seems messed up right? But we've all been in your position before. I just wish I could have someone to talk to... someone to pull me out of hell when I needed it the most.

Unfortunately, there wasn't someone there for me at that time in my life - but I can be here for you. WE can be here for you.

If you don't want to stop the stimulants, I totally understand. But can you please reconsider the pipe? Meth is just so dangerous. Can you get Adderall? That's a worth substitute of meth. Especially if you plug it. Can you possible obtain Adderall instead? I mean, you're already having health issues - and you DON'T want to know what the chemicals found in crystal are. Heavy metal poisoning is one of the worst ways to die.

Anyways, I know I'm rambling on here. But please stop the meth. Please, I beg you. If you ever need help, or need someone to talk to - anytime and about anything. Come find me. I will do everything in my power to carry you out of hell.

Post Quality Evaluations:
kind and thoughtful words of advice thanks for this
Old 10-02-2014, 09:01
Jedi Pipe Tricks

26 y/o Male from United States
ClassySouthernSmoka needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

^No offense, but if the OP was looking to stop the meth, they would have seeked advice to that affect.

Shit, um, stopping is best, BUT dial it back a few notches, reconsider your last few days, huh? Do you smoke a lot at a time (meth + cigs, is the key)? Have bad allergies to begin with? COUGH a lot on it? All of these are probable causes.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for saying this now I don't have to.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:43

The shards were kinda cloudy he smoked everyday for about a month didnt eat for two weeks and didnt sleep for about 6 days he had a semi bad psychosis trip and got too carried away he smoked until he couldnt take the pressure in his chest anymore or until he could barely think but after he got a bit wiser and has decided on a two month break and now is enforcing a rule to never buy more than half a gram and yes my parents know about my drug use and they are not proud of it but they are trying to help me quit.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:46
Jedi Pipe Tricks

ClassySouthernSmoka needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Hey Carlosr, that can actually be quite normal. Anything goes after a day or two, really, and you have to know how to maintain, put it down, or do whatever works. Putting it down, always works, you just have to push through the killer withdrawals and learn how to make them not so killer (I've got tips, FYI) if you chose to use.

Talk about strange side effects, yeah? Meth itself is a strange lil thing. STRANGE. Side effects well, they come and go, and they vary in severity and duration, and you accept them or you don't.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:02

Yea when he uses now he eats regularly and bought a couple different vitamins and supplements. when he gains weight the bad effects are barely noticable, could it have been malnutricion and becoming too underweight? Cause sometimes it felt like his skin was tightening and crushing his organs. He has only been smoking it a year. Hes been two weeks clean and has gained 15 pounds but hes happy hes getting back to normal weight.
Old 10-02-2014, 20:49
Jedi Pipe Tricks

Yes, yes, and yes.

Congrats on him being clean. It can be the hardest thing one has ever done, without a doubt, BUT if they want it bad enough, they will do it indefinitely.

Even when I smoked regularly, daily, and as I'm back at it not after 1 year clean where I gained 90 lbs., I've still always been a bit chunky. I'm 6'4ish and 290lbs. When I smoked like I was tellin ya, I dropped down to about 200, which was still a few pounds overweight, sooo idk.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:32
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassySouthernSmoka View Post
Hey Carlosr, that can actually be quite normal. Anything goes after a day or two, really, and you have to know how to maintain, put it down, or do whatever works. Putting it down, always works, you just have to push through the killer withdrawals and learn how to make them not so killer (I've got tips, FYI) if you chose to use.

Talk about strange side effects, yeah? Meth itself is a strange lil thing. STRANGE. Side effects well, they come and go, and they vary in severity and duration, and you accept them or you don't.
It dpends on one's ROA, how long they've been using, and so forth. There aren't withdrawals from meth use, okay? It's exhaustion and hunger that takes over as you're coming down. Meth is not at all physically addictive. It's very mental.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:19
Jedi Pipe Tricks

Oh no, there are definitely withdrawals, my friend. They can be similar to the DT's, to be jest.

They can kinda be controlled and better planning, what-not, but they're right there with the exhaustion, etc., that you mentioned. That'd be why, 2 days after my last binge, I was shaking hard and knew I needed a sack.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
Robstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way upRobstein56765 is on the way up
Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2 Points: 204, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Methamphetamine withdrawals are all in the users head and vary from person to person. This is one of the most difficult drugs to give others advice on because it does so many different things to each person that uses it, the mechanism of action is similar and do are some side effects but otherwise everyone has their own high. Same goes with every other aspect of the drug. The only Meth "Withdrawals I've ever had were sleeping, eating, and craving the drug itself intensely, otherwise no issues. This time around I can easily stop using for an entire week without any of those problems occurring.

You eat, sleep, and general just take care of yourself while using and you will find that many of the negative feelings, physical pain, long sleeping periods, and many others will be less likely to occur. If you are having the side effects you described then there is something that isn 't going right in your body, it isn 't something to ignore until it fixes itself. Information like this could cause serious problems down the line. I will say just be careful whose advice you take on this forum, some have no idea what they're talking about.
Old 13-02-2014, 00:22
Banned

Male from United States
SwampFox56 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

^^

No, there are physical withdrawals from Methamphetamine. Most commonly, lack of muscle tone, sore and achy muscles, hypotension, neuropathic pain, and restless leg syndrome. Other than that, it's pretty much entirely psychological withdrawal.

In my opinion, however, psychological addiction a far more severe and difficult to withdraw from.

Share this on:

Tags
crystal methamphetamine, methamphetamine, smoking