Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 24-08-2005, 15:37
Banned

Gas Da ShizzO should review received reputation comments.
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How do I keep my weight up while im on the shit,Im starting to look like a skeleton,currently 118 pounds right now?And how do I get my parents to think i'm sleeping any suggestions? step mom always seems to know when im not sleeping

Edited by: Gas Da ShizzO
Old 24-08-2005, 16:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

45 y/o
drug_scout is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
SWIM knows eating is hard, whilst being tweaked. But drinking is no
problem for SWIM -- so try to make some soup (chicken, potatoe, ...)
and drink milk or better: drink milk with one/two uncooked egg(s)
swirled into it.

Old 24-08-2005, 17:30

35 y/o Female
tina_craig is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Hahaa, don't tweak at the parents' house!! Anyway, switc often indulges in mixed fruit from the can, has to bee nice and chilled though, goes down very easy.
Old 27-08-2005, 03:34
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,549, Level: 8 Points: 3,549, Level: 8 Points: 3,549, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Your not gonna like it but make yourself eat....

or....

go to GNC and get the weight gain drinks and suppliments....but you kinda wanna work out if doing so else you'll just get fat....Edited by: sitbcknchill
Old 25-10-2005, 18:44

AquaFina is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

what is creating weight loss when using meth. from what I understand that even if you don't exercise you will lose weight.. is this due to the increase heart rate while on it. I know you don't eat much or at all when on but not eating for a day or two while off I will not lose much weight cause my metabolism slows down from not eating..

so all I can think of is that while on your heart rate is a bit higher constant.

ive used once before and lost about 5lbs over the weekend and ate a little bit too so I am just curious on what is speeding it up to lose weight.. I don't need to lose weight, just wanting to know the reason behind it.. Edited by: AquaFina
Old 25-10-2005, 23:34
Silver Member

Male
Boyv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Your metabolism en digesting slows down because your body is in the 'flight or fight' state when tripping on meth. This fight or flight state should be taken literally; the body gives a higher priority to fight and flight (example: veins in the muscles will widen so they can get more oxygen and feeding substances), and a lower priority to things that aren't necessary for that... and there's your loss of hunger.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:37
AKA Miss Methylene

26 y/o
pharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way up
Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4
Also, one of the main reason's while weight loss is often talked about with meth-amphetamine is because you lose the thought of being hungry and food seems far from what you want. Meth-amphetamine also makes you much more motivated to do things, and you feel like you have the ablity to accomplish anything and alot of people move around more and are more active. I hope i helped a little.
Old 15-11-2005, 10:18

28 y/o Male
lilsteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
amphetamines are CNS stimulants, and there is an area in your upper
spine that controls hunger. when it is stimulated, normally by
nutritional intake from food, it turns hunger down. thats basically the
only reason you lose weight, i wouldn't think that your metabolism
would be affected, because its working on your nervous system rather
than muscular system.

that's not to say it's bad. it's really good if you can get your daily nutrition in just two small meals.

i've never talked to anyone who has exercized while under the influence
of amphetamines, so i don't know how that works. i would imagine that
you get dehydrated VERY quickly.

Old 22-11-2005, 20:46
Banned

methyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsteve
i've never talked to anyone who has exercized while under the influence of amphetamines, so i don't know how that works. i would imagine that you get dehydrated VERY quickly.

...and you'd be putting a great deal of stress on your heart combining amphetamines and exercising. NOT a good idea.
Old 04-10-2006, 19:43
Banned

26 y/o Male
antidoll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Using Amphetamine *speed* to lose weight! help!

Swim heard from his friends and through the internet that speed used to be legal before and companies used to put it in pills that helps for losing help because it stops ur appetite and it rides up ur matabolizme ...etc.. swim tried to get legal prescriptions to get these special pills but it's very hard to get AND u have to be really obese in order to get the pills for a maximum period of 1 month ... therfore Swim decided that it would be btter if he took only normal speed but in low doses , as in half a pill a day and eat one meal in the morning and by night he should be able to sleep , swim has been on it for almost a week.. and he read all the effects of it , but he would like to know whats ur opinion about the subject and is there anything he should be worried about ? ... also he realizes that taking it for over 3 months or more can cause addiction or maybe partial anoroxia but he does'nt care for the moment because he can accept these other things in himself more than him beein over-weight . Thank you for any responce , Swim will be waiting for the comments
Old 04-10-2006, 20:32

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3
It doesn't appear you have given it that much research to me. Yes, speed can help you to lose weight but I wouldn't recommend it. Your comment about using for over 3 months shows you are misinformed as while it can vary widely from person to person, you can get addicted much much quicker than that. I have to ask, why would you trade some extra weight for a possible addiction? It may solve your weight issues but give you a whole new issue to deal with, one that doesnt have as many solutions as the weight.

My personal opinion would to take another route to losing the weight, one without the added risk of addiction. You should also work on how you view yourself, and not let what others think bother you, because that is the only thing I could see which would make you even consider taking such as dangerous risk to lose weight.

I wish you the best of luck.
Old 05-10-2006, 00:01
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
only use it as an appetite suppresant, do not consume it expecting it to raise your metabolism signifigantly.
Old 05-10-2006, 00:15
Banned

28 y/o Male from Turkmenistan
izzy31 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
No over the counter diet pill contains actual amphetamine, but the main ingredient used to illicitly make amphetamines (ephedrine) is a key ingredient that alot of diet pills do contain. If your thinking about taking ephedrine and being on "legal speed", I'll save you the time and hard work and tell you that even though ephedrine is the main-key ingredient in speed synthesis, it wont give any feeling of euphoria and has no more effect than a cup of coffee.
Old 05-10-2006, 00:43
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
I thought we were talking about the actual drug amphetamine?
Old 05-10-2006, 00:53

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
I was under that illusion too...
Old 05-10-2006, 02:34

Male
ryanstein should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1
i have to agree with komodo on this one. i think amphetamine is way to addictive to use for weight loss.

theres a good chance swiy will become addicted but beyond that it will turn into a weight loss crutch.

say swiy gains a few pounds so swiy goes back to using amphetamine to lose the recently gained weight which pushes addiction or...swiy needs to lose a few pounds for somethin coming up in the near future. soo swiy turns back to amphetamine which gives swiy instant gratification (increase chance of addiction).

obviously there are many more factors but its easy to think swiy is using amp. safely but in reality swiy is already becoming addicted. if i were swiy, id try to get motavated in exercise and a smart diet so weight loss will b safe and efficient.

using drugs to try to improve ones life is a very quick way to become addicted...b safe!!!

ryan
Old 05-10-2006, 14:49
Palladium Member

Male from United States
there are other very effective appetite suppressants one might consider. such as chocolate. oh sure fatty sugary chocolate doesnt SOUND like it would be much of an appetite suppressant but it contains two potent methylxanthines and a number of ananandamides and other substances which naturally supress the desire for food. aside from chocolate theophylline the primary methylxanthine in tea has been proven to be VERY effective in appetite control. whats more one can buy all this OTC, with no risk of arrest, and very little risk of addiction. (chocoholics anonymous)
Old 05-10-2006, 20:11
Banned

28 y/o Male from Turkmenistan
izzy31 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
Sorry if I posted that last comment with anything you might have read that made you say "wait. what?".

I don't know how but I misread the main post of the topic and thought someone was assuming that speed and diet pills are the same thing since certain diet pills are sold with hesitant attitudes from the seller, who knows ephedrine is very often used to cook meth...

Sorry there people-
Old 10-10-2006, 20:56
Iridium Member

40 y/o Male
Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5
Re: Using Amphetamine *speed* to lose weight! help!

Remember that Amphetamines are legal in the US by prescription. I have to force myself to eat daily with my Dexedrine prescription.

SWIM used DXM in experiments in the past and found no thought of food.
Old 12-10-2006, 14:48
Titanium Member

Male
TheFonz is a decent psychonaut.TheFonz is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy31 View Post
No over the counter diet pill contains actual amphetamine, but the main ingredient used to illicitly make amphetamines (ephedrine) is a key ingredient that alot of diet pills do contain. If your thinking about taking ephedrine and being on "legal speed", I'll save you the time and hard work and tell you that even though ephedrine is the main-key ingredient in speed synthesis, it wont give any feeling of euphoria and has no more effect than a cup of coffee.

Ephedrine gives truck drivers a mild(very mild) feeling of euphoria, because it DOES effect the dopamine receptors a little and can be wicked helpful when trying to lose weight because of its nonspecific Beta-agonist properties....

Proof: http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi.../55/1/133#SEC2

*I know its LOOOONNG, but abstract and results sections will give all the info.....

ANTIDOLL: There are BOOKU things on the market to help one lose weight, stay away from most of them! Most doctors are doing everything but knocking on peoples doors to write ADHD precriptions, SWIY hasn't looked hard enough. The dose they will prescribe will be low(20-40mg) and the quality is right on point....Comparing street amp to pharma. amp is ludacris. When patients need doses of up to 80-100mg, which is not unheard of, that's when it's time to put the brakes on it for a little while....

as far as addiction goes, lots of peeps get tired of taking it after a while. Kind like when dad caught his son smoking and made smoke a lot at once kinda thing......Aside from the being able to drink more deal, most people i've talked to say Adderall isn't that recreational....

As a former fatass, I can give you HELLA advice on how to lose weight and get cut. If SWIY doesn't have experience with an ECY stack, I would start of with that before AMP......Just make sure to get Ephedrine HCL WITHOUT that Guaf. crap!

Rx Amphetamine can be an AMAZING tool, abuse and it will kick your ass and let you know you fucked up!!

[end transmission]
Old 12-10-2006, 17:58
Palladium Member

Male from United States

the difference between methamphetamine and ephedrine is one hydrogen. this of course makes ephedrine more polar and thus, less an effector. ^

and to antidoll. try some niacin. it helped SWIM drop 60 pounds in two months time after a breakup (swim had to go back to trying to impress people).

Last edited by allyourbase; 12-10-2006 at 18:00. Reason: anecdote
Old 12-10-2006, 20:15

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyourbase View Post
there are other very effective appetite suppressants one might consider. such as chocolate. oh sure fatty sugary chocolate doesnt SOUND like it would be much of an appetite suppressant but it contains two potent methylxanthines and a number of ananandamides and other substances which naturally supress the desire for food. aside from chocolate theophylline the primary methylxanthine in tea has been proven to be VERY effective in appetite control. whats more one can buy all this OTC, with no risk of arrest, and very little risk of addiction. (chocoholics anonymous)
In all honesty I have not found this to be true. I could easily sit and munch on large amounts of chocolate everyday. I could eat a a kilogram of chocolate easily enough, the surprising thing is if anything I am underweight and not over. I do have a fast metabolism if that makes any difference.
Old 29-08-2007, 20:47

Female
piscesmoonchild is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

SWIM has been using Amphetamine to keep her weight down for almost a year after having a tummy tuck to get rid of loose skin. She was using it socially before then. This was until a week ago when swim realised she was only using now to stay normal any day she didn't use was just a necessary trial to get to the days when she did use cos then she would feel numb again and all her problems and anyone who hurt her would go away. Losing somebody important to her was the trigger that she needed to jump back into the real world.

SWIM has now been off Amps for 3 days and feels like shit, she feels like she has nothing left to look forward to or live for, although she has own house, car and a good job along with a could of really good friends she managed to keep.

If anybody does use Amps to lose weight, don't use for too long and don't do what I did that is carry on using to keep your weight down.

SWIM would rather be fat again than go through this pain.

DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice. A habit can all too easily creep up on you with this stuff.
Old 30-08-2007, 00:55

Male from United States
asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.

First off when you take amphetamine to loose weight your basically starving your self. Your body will eat a higher ratio of muscle than fat when you're body goes into starvation mode. SWIM is a speed freak, big time. He got down to 115 pounds being a stocky broad shouldered but bony high clavicle, bony wide hips, and high cheek bones also a deep sternum. So he doesn't mind losing muscle and fat. Force you're self to eat things like Cliff Bars, Cliff Nectar Bars, Take organic supplements, drink lots of fluids with small amounts vitamin C and limit your vitamin c intake while you're using amphetamines. Also find a good magnesium supplement and take lots of antacids to increase absorption, the magnesium will inhibit NMDA that will in turn help with amphetamine tolerance. Go to you're local " hippie " heath food store the more ma and pa the better. SWIM is already a vegetarian and add just enough sea food / fish to his diet ( as little as he can manage) in order to still keep healthy. Swim also takes 5-htp L-Tryptophan, Theanine, L-Tryosine, Stress B Complex, and Yohimbe. If you know any thing else or anything SWIM shouldn't be taking please PM me so I can tell him, SWIM is trying to create the ultimate amphetamine mixture for safety potency and to delay amphetamine tolerance.
Old 05-09-2007, 16:27

Female
catzx4 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

As a former fatass, I can give you HELLA advice on how to lose weight and get cut. If SWIY doesn't have experience with an ECY stack, I would start of with that before AMP......Just make sure to get Ephedrine HCL WITHOUT that Guaf. crap!

hey Fonz.....what is a ECY stack? and where to procure?

i don't necessarily have a weight problem....i have a motivation problem....which could lead to a weight problem if i don't get off my (for the time being) not fat ass.
swim wanted me to ask what happened to a substance called "white crosses"? swim seems to remember them back in the day. swim remembers being highly productive and a svelte size 4. swim says she'd love to run into about 100 of em.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, coffee, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, drunk, legalization of drugs, lose weight, losing weight, meth, smoking meth, snorting, speed, stimulants, weight loss