Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 18-02-2014, 17:42

Male from United States
JR6477207 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Changes Mentally after a really bad MXE Experience

Let me just start off by saying I used MXE daily for about year. I would be on it most parts of the day. Than one day about 9 months ago I snorted a 140 mg dose and things quickly turned south. My heart started pounding and I felt like it was skipping beats, I was completely out of my body but It wasn't in a good way like the normal out of body feeling from MXE. It didn't feel good. I usually enjoyed MXE and I had done a dose this high before without problem. I really started to feel like I was going to die I felt like I was fading out. I asked my sister to bring me to the hospital. When I got to the hospital and they checked my heart rate and blood pressure and all that it was through the roof and they rushed me out of the triage into the ER. I was freaking out screaming at the doctors "give me something to stop this now." they injected Ativan into my arm. It didn't do anything I was still freaking out and my heart wasn't slowing down and then the doctor said to me were going to stop your heart to slow it down. When he said that it made me freak out even more I was convinced that if he stopped my heart it wouldn't start back up again. He reassured me that it would. So they injected whatever it was into me and I felt this strange sensation in my body that I never felt before. My heart still wasn't slowing down and then they did it again and I felt the sensation again and then my heart started slowing down and I was also calming down. They said they were gonna keep me for a while cause my heart still hadn't slown down fully to normal. I fell asleep. I woke up hours later and when the doctor came they said they were going to release me and he told me my my heart rate took 4 hours to go completely back to normal.

That's the story of what happened now Ill tell you some of the things I experience now since this happened. First off I havn't touched MXE since this happened 9 months ago. The only drugs I do now are weed. I also do ecstasy around 2 times a month. The ecstasy gives me no problems whatsoever but since this experience on the MXE weed doesn't feel the same way it used to. Sometimes its ok. But the majority of the time it makes me feel very weird and uncomfortable almost dissociated but in a bad way the world looks fake and cartoonish and I get horrific anxiety. Sometimes this feeling lasts a long time like hours. Sometimes Id have anxiety attacks even when I was sober. When I stop smoking weed though I never have any anxiety. It makes no sense to me that after this MXE experience I can't smoke weed anymore but ecstasy never causes me problems. Why would I be able to handle ecstasy and not weed. Obviously weed is safer and less hard of a drug than ecstasy. ( although I believe ecstasy to be one of the safer drugs comparatively to most of them but obviously it's more dangerous than weed). I really think I'm gonna have to stop smoking weed and I wish I didn't have to cause I really used to love it. Ive been putting it off for a long time hoping that this problem would eventually go away but it doesn't seem to be happening so I may just have to stop which sucks cause weed is something you can do everyday. It wouldn't be a good idea to do E every day. Ill admit it I'm an addict and I need to be high on something every day. Im miserable when I'm not high. But I guess ill have to stick to doing E once in a while and get used to not being able to smoke weed every day. Why should I continue to do something that doesn't even make me feel good the majority of the time.

Anyway If anyone has any ideas of maybe why after this type of experience on MXE someone wouldn't be able to smoke weed anymore but they could do E (It still baffles me). Please share it with me. Im interested to hear any Ideas of why this could happen.

JR6477207 added 14 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Also Btw. By the time I started doing 140 mg doses of MXE I had been doing MXE daily for months. My tolerance was high. When I first started doing MXE I could like hole of 90 mg. After doing MXE daily for months 140 mg didn't even make me hole. And I never had a bad experience on MXE until the experience I just told you all about that pretty much changed my whole life.

JR6477207 added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

If any of you want to know my honest opinion. The high from MXE was great but it was not worth what it did to me. I can't even smoke fucking weed anymore. I should have listened to everyone that was telling me to stop doing MXE. But I was addicted to it and I didn't want to listen. Even if the bad experience didn't happen. I was a vegetable for most parts of the day every day. What kind of life is that. And if the bad experience never happened I'd be doing that still today probably and It would be a waste of my life.

My advice to any of you that are still doing MXE now. Stop. If this happened to me it can happen to any of you. And trust me it sucks and while mxe is a lot of fun. Its not worth this kind of thing happening to you or possibly even dying.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thx for detailing your experience

Last edited by JR6477207; 18-02-2014 at 17:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-02-2014, 18:38
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
Dankfish is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Changes Mentally after a really bad MXE Experience

Sounds like you have underlying heart issues, have PTSD from these, have paranoia from pot, and are blaming MXE entirely for all of it. You haven't mentioned any issues that happen in sober life so I'm confused at why you think you've got some huge issue that only comes around when you smoke pot.
Old 18-02-2014, 20:51
Joe-(5-HTP) Joe-(5-HTP) is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Joe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumJoe-(5-HTP) is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,043, Level: 10 Points: 5,043, Level: 10 Points: 5,043, Level: 10
Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0%

That sounds horrible! You had a really really bad panic reaction.

This can happen on dissociatives and psychedelics, but it can happen on cannabis too.

If your mind has any disposition to anxiety, using cannabis is a bad idea, as you have discovered. After any panic reaction from any drug, users often find that they get anxiety reactions on cannabis, because they now have a disposition to anxiety.

Once your mind has been opened to drug-induced anxiety, it becomes much more likely that you will experience it again, especially with cannabis. You can try cannabis again someday, but for now your mind needs time.

It is natural for you to feel negative after such a traumatic experience. This should go away in time, you should focus on your health.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent reaction and reply.

Last edited by Joe-(5-HTP); 19-02-2014 at 00:58.
Old 19-02-2014, 00:27
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
Dankfish is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2 Points: 296, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Sorry I was somewhat of a jerk in my post but Joe nailed it. Especially if you were smoking weed during your MXE use, the two are probably completely tied together.
Old 19-02-2014, 02:59

Male from United States
JR6477207 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

Yea I was using weed and MXE together all the time. Even the day that happened. I figured it was probably some sort of panic attack type reaction
Old 19-02-2014, 11:22

27 y/o Male from France
no_id is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Perhaps a kind of PTSD ? but we can never really know with drugs...
Old 22-02-2014, 05:32

26 y/o Male from Canada
SmiT3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

they injected you with adenosine, chemically stops your heart and makes you feel like your dying. Nasty shit. I think you gave your dopamine receptors a kick in the ballz from the mxe thc combos, heart rate can go up with both and 4 hrs sounds about right for what you did. lay off stuff for a bit, especially mdma and dopamine related stuff. you may be able to smoke weed again but give your brain time to recover from the excessive workout and start low. mdma is also hard on receptors and especially nerotransmitters, mainly serotonin, but still good to let it relax. maybe a gaba agonist if you absolutely need something... sleep and good food would be best
Old 24-02-2014, 12:21
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.xiaobendan really adds to the discussion.
Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2 Points: 227, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Wow your experience sounds terrible.

I've had my own issues with high doses of mxe.

I've dosed it passed the 700mg level and really hurt myself.

Some of my friends have also used it up to 500mg and noticed serious heart rate increases, but nothing like your experience.

Seriously avoid all drugs for at least a few months.

You may actually have a heart problem already

I did your freak out dose all the time and never got hurt until i really upped it.
Old 26-02-2014, 14:42

22 y/o Female from United States
ItsMePrettyKitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I once had a terrible experience mixing MXE and cannabis, whereas my heart rate also jumped and the English language was totally lost to me, but while I felt fairly off-kilter the day after that life went back to normal soon after. Your continued reaction to weed is very intriguing. I presume this issue has continued regardless of who you buy your weed from or in which way you smoke/vape/whatever it?
Old 01-04-2014, 02:44

Male from United States
mlbeastz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

I just wanted to add that MDMA 2 times a month is not healthy and will have negative long term effects. I would not consider it a safe drug at all
Old 09-04-2014, 00:27
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Time to lay off the drugs. You can't be high every day on anything. Your body is trying to tell you to stop. Considering the troubles you had with your heart, I would recommend complete sobriety for a few months at the bare minimum. Perhaps you should address the issue where you feel the need to be numb every day of your life? A drug isn't the solution you're looking for.

Share this on: