Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-12-2013, 00:11
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
Spinningaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
What side effects do YOU commonly get while on a binge ?

I was curious as to the most commonly experienced side effect among frequent users are. Please mention your ROA, length of binge and how much you ate/slept/hydrated. Please try to discribe side effects you get everytime or get just "that one time".

Spinningaway added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Also, if you know it, please list your average sitting/resting heart rate and your average active/standing heart rate and if it varies with various factors.

Spinningaway added 6 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Also, the total amount of Meth used over the period would also probably be worth mentioning as well.

Post Quality Evaluations:
i think this is a good topic, will be interesting to see
Interesting thread starter

Last edited by Spinningaway; 21-12-2013 at 00:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-12-2013, 14:27
Silver Member

Male from United States
LayItOnMe is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: What side effects do YOU commonly get while on a binge ?

Hello Spinningaway,

Well, this one took some thinking time for myself, for I never sat down and thought about such simple questions. Guess they were too trivial for me thought process to think up.

Starting off with the first question, I suppose the most common side effect I've endured while smoking (my ROA) include: Headaches (mainly from terrible dehydration), crackling dry skin, becoming light headed, cotton mouth, gas. On the more serious side: Heart palpitations, easily triggered muscle cramps, wild mood swings just to name a few. And to clarify, all these symptoms could occur randomly when I was using frequently (at least once a day); however, if I took a break, let's say one to two weeks, then the more serious side effects would occur around day 3 depending on dose.

Before I discovered drugs-forum, I was an idiot when it came to use. I would never be conscious of my hygiene, drinking plenty of water, or eating. It was just sophomoric chaos at best. Since joining, I've become more educated. With that said, if I would binge smoke, rarely 3 days, more commonly 1-2 days. I would eat twice a day, or one big meal each day. Drank water often, which meant anytime I felt my mouth drying up, and slept when I couldn't do anymore, or felt deeply depressed from the overhaul of stimulants and lack of euphoria over time.

Commonly, I would experience dry skin as soon as I took the first hit of the day. My insides would dry up as well as my outsides. Very often I would lotion myself up all through out the day. This would happen every single time, without fail. Dry,dry, dry skin.

I for one never measured my sitting heart rate, as well as active heart rate, but I can say with some confidence that when I was resting, browsing the internet lets say, my heart would beat rapidly, as if I had just played soccer, or went on a jog. If I were to do vigorous activities such as move furniture, or have sex, it could beat so fast, that my chest would begin to hurt, and I would have to sit down. When I used to smoke day after day, I would find myself being able to accomplish less sooner the more I kept this destructive schedule of smoking.

Oh boy, the amount? It was too much to really say. I would bet it was around a lot. That's the only way I can put it. Point after point after point... You get the idea.
Old 21-12-2013, 21:20
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

almost always end up with a skin infection (staph) regardless of ROA (smoking or shooting), and usually between 3 & 6 or 7 days at a time.. most of the time is spent sitting on the laptop or talking with friends, occasionally cleaning... rarely actually. heart rate is who knows how high as the person mentioned has tachycardia to begin with. would guess between 150 & 240bmp on average depending on ROA & amount ingested (i'd assume anywhere between a 1/2 gram and 2 grams per binge depending on length)
Old 22-12-2013, 05:11

Female from United States
ldg86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Hi this is my first post here but have a casual reader here for several months. I've been wanting to post about what I think is an unusual symptom.

My only ROA is snorting. 3 bumps every morning before work and and 2 bumps in evening about 6pm. I average 6 hours of sleep every night and eat properly and drink plenty of water, Gatorade, etc to stay hydrated. I work 40 hours a week, my grooming and hygiene are meticulous for the most part. I use every day and have been for 7 months now. I don't use any other substances.

I noticed almost immediately after starting to use meth these acne breakouts. Literally within 30 minutes of use I get these little bumpy whiteheads on my cheeks, forehead but especially bad on my chin. I have never had acne or skin issues before meth. Its frustrating to say the least.

I've also started to get, within the last 2 months, cracked and sore skin around a few fingertips and my hands in general are often very sore. With my only ROA being snorting, I dont know how to explain my issue with fingers/hands.

I'm diligent about keeping my hands and face clean as often as possible. I do wear make-up when I'm at work, but try to keep my face very clean otherwise. Also it is a constant battle for me not to pick my face. Its hard but and I do stay away from it but there have been times I cave and pick at these bumps. Always regret it the next day. Not sure about heart rates or about the actual amount I use but they are bumps not lines if that makes any difference. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Old 22-12-2013, 06:55
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I inject my shit and by binges are usually betwenn 3-5 days max. When I do a shot, I get the strong kick ass rush that's immiediately followed by intense arousal to where I just get off as I lay there for a few hours as I think about the injections I did as I enjoy the cumming. Once I pass day four that is when things go awry.

The negative side affects I start experience will include confusion, tiredness, and get a bit more emotional than normal. This is why I'm strict when it comes to not exceeding four nights tops. I end up wasting my shit when I'm over the top like that. During my binges I shower daily, brush teeth 2-3 times a day (including flossing), and keep up on hydration. I have never recorded my heart rate, etc.

Last edited by SB1981; 22-12-2013 at 10:13.
Old 22-12-2013, 07:01
Banned

31 y/o Male from USA - California
whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yella View Post
almost always end up with a skin infection (staph) regardless of ROA (smoking or shooting), and usually between 3 & 6 or 7 days at a time.. most of the time is spent sitting on the laptop or talking with friends, occasionally cleaning... rarely actually. heart rate is who knows how high as the person mentioned has tachycardia to begin with. would guess between 150 & 240bmp on average depending on ROA & amount ingested (i'd assume anywhere between a 1/2 gram and 2 grams per binge depending on length)
how do you almost always end up with staph. thats very interesting and never heard of that. You say your spending most of time with laptop, talking, and some light cleaning. how does staph pop up during this. Please enlighten a little
Old 22-12-2013, 22:00
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth

I get staph infections pretty easily because I've had MRSA before, and it's almost always on my legs where I break out (more so when smoking I suppose), probably just from sweating more on my legs since I'm usually wearing sweats or pj's.

I guess I would also have to add to my earlier response that my feet are ridiculously dry from using!! so much so that my feet have been splitting open, one on the bottom of my big toe, and another from the cuticle of my pinky toe. was pretty painful when that split open I also tend to break out on my face (but thats just speedbumps & regular acne)

Last edited by yella; 22-12-2013 at 22:01. Reason: words got jumbled from the cursor
Old 23-12-2013, 09:02

ReeseWitherfork is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

This is from my recent return to Cloud Mountain- that crazy roller coaster ride with crazy twist, sudden dips, unexpected turns.. the safety device barely holding.
I will go with the first night I started the binge. Unfortunately, the proper accesories were not yet obtained; therefore, foil and straw was used and bic lighters. 'Tweaker Memory' slowly allowed me to remember how to smoke. I tried to be careful but of feel a lot of it was wasted because, I obviously did not do it right or had practice in nine years. Immediately, I was high, energized, felt like cleaning up. I would start to organize something in the kitchen or living room where I was and then stop. I would grab things to organize like old Xbox games I have been meaning to list for sale, homework from my classes all piled next to me on the couch- I am going to do it all! After several hits, despite 'wasting' smoke, I seemed to be tweaking; my body, brain had not been used to this. Like a lunatic, I felt I needed to be ninja quiet and keep movements as quiet as possible (everyone could hear me flicking the lighter, tearing the foil from the roll) I continually kept tip-toeing to the front windows and stealthily looking through the small opening in the curtain to see if anyone was watching, or if a car drove past (which,under sober circumstances, often does) I ran up to see if they were police or ??? coming up to my apartment. Any noise really- freaked me out. My habit of constant licking my lips increased by 75 percent, I noticed that my bottom lip was started to crack slightly, I could feel the pain, my tongue was coated with white and I kept having to spit. I drank plenty of water and frequency of bathroom equaled the water consumption. I was cold.. my hands were frozen as were my feet. My body felt tingled and I would get goose bumps from time to time. I tried to sleep at 3a which, as we know went nowhere. By 530a, I dcied to get ready for work. I was late and arrived at 930a. Time just went totally away for me. I kept taking the 'last one' about five, six times in a row.
By the time I was trying to leave the house, the sweating started. I could not stop sweating in my face. Face hot, flushed with sweat, pale, thirsty. I could feel myself tired, but too high to sleep- well couldn't had to go to work!! I was at work all day and felt sick. My movements were little and I did not eat or leave my office except to pee; I was so thirsty! Zombie is a good description. Second night, I knew I had smoked most of it, called again, and continued foil.
I felt 100 times better after I started up again after not smoking for eight hours. Same story, different day, the sweating stopped but the need to be quiet and intensely hearing for sounds, talking, was a bit much; I am glad I didn't continue to experience that side-effect. Tried to sleep but my tolerance was so low, I was so high. Third day, worked half day and had the rest of the week off for November holiday. I went home, smoke, felt better. Running low, didn't have the source I was hoping for and the cruel side-effect of not having a good connection overtook my afternoon, night. I did not eat for three days but drank plenty of water. I did not sleep for three days and felt zoned-out and numb, not much thinking going on, except where to get the next purchase.
Finally forced myself to actually sleep and eat; I felt better.

In summary, excessive sweating, split lip, cold hands, feet, paranoia (ugh), obsessive behavior from a three night, two day binge smoking from foil.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very articulate and very helpful! Extremely well stated!
Old 23-12-2013, 15:46
Silver Member

whitelight65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 203, Level: 2 Points: 203, Level: 2 Points: 203, Level: 2
Activity: 9.9% Activity: 9.9% Activity: 9.9%

I have only tried the substance a few times. Most times I had tried it (either smoking or snorting) i would get more emotional during the comedown. I can't explain to you how much I had eaten/drank/etc because it was a long time ago and I don't remember. I was sure that I stayed hydrated though, I remember that. Basically I just get sad easily and kind of pissed off. Though I only snorted it once, the one time I snorted it the side effects weren't even there. I don't think I've ever been on a binge the longest I tweaked was a day and then I didn't do it again for while. So I don't know if a day counts as a binge. But the side effects I experience are more mental than physical (other than the obvious not sleeping)
Old 23-12-2013, 18:34
Silver Member

18 y/o Male from United States
DoubleBassTweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I wanna be around others, and want others to partake with me so we can all be twacked together, but most times I have to smoke alone. I'm happy and talkative when I take it but also easily paranoid. Luckily though I can keep myself in check and remind myself "it's just the drugs man". Only one time have I experienced bugs but I always ignore them or just poke them once. No need to scratch, just a gentle touch will do. I make myself eat, and keep up with oral hygiene, usually using mouthwash every once in a while. On the comedown I just become very desperate for more crystal, i'll try to scrape everything, and if it''s a few days I get annoyed very easily but remind myself not to get pissed because once again, "just the drugs"
Old 24-12-2013, 02:55

25 y/o Male from Earth
DroppedYourPocket should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatstheproblem View Post
how do you almost always end up with staph. thats very interesting and never heard of that. You say your spending most of time with laptop, talking, and some light cleaning. how does staph pop up during this. Please enlighten a little

I have got staph twice while smoking meth. One time me and this chick shaved eachother and I got staph in my groin area. It was very painful and embarrassing when I went to the doctor to get it lanced (cut open and drained. ) The second time I don't know how I got it. I think it was just from being outside a lot because I was landscaping for work. I think meth lowers your immune system. I could be wrong but that's my theory.
Old 24-12-2013, 12:08
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppedYourPocket View Post
I have got staph twice while smoking meth. One time me and this chick shaved eachother and I got staph in my groin area. It was very painful and embarrassing when I went to the doctor to get it lanced (cut open and drained. ) The second time I don't know how I got it. I think it was just from being outside a lot because I was landscaping for work. I think meth lowers your immune system. I could be wrong but that's my theory.
your theories correct, meth does lower your immune system. & coming from experience, once you get staph (which is actually on literally almost everything... and easy to pick up), you'll continue to get it when your immune system is low.. this is more for MRSA, but it's good advice for staph care as well, get a bottle of Hibiclense & wash with it once a week, it'll kill the bacteria lingering on your skin & prevent future staph/MRSA infections. if you have an active infection, wash with it daily personally, I usually just pour some into bath water & call it good lol
Old 25-12-2013, 00:49

41 y/o Male from United States
midnite-cowboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Leg cramps (much better at reminding self to rehydrate but I get deeply involved with something online or someone & then remember its been 6 hrs since a sip of water.

Normally I'm a 3 day partyer twice a month... But today's my 4th day straight & will crash tomorrow night. Had a qwik power nap in the bathtub this afternoon & thankfully I didn't pull a "Whitney" & drown.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:09
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite-cowboi View Post
Leg cramps (much better at reminding self to rehydrate but I get deeply involved with something online or someone & then remember its been 6 hrs since a sip of water.

Normally I'm a 3 day partyer twice a month... But today's my 4th day straight & will crash tomorrow night. Had a qwik power nap in the bathtub this afternoon & thankfully I didn't pull a "Whitney" & drown.
I read that the leg cramps are caused by circulation issues and that taking a walk will help restore some blood flow thus helping with the cramps.
Old 29-12-2013, 11:55

24 y/o Female from Australia
NudieLova should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Before joining the forum I'd have .5 over 3days, smoked it and my uvula (dangly bit at the back of throat) would swell up from dehydration by the third day, light headed ness cos I wouldn't eat anything for 3days. Irritability, depression and extreme weight loss, I'm 5'4" and at one point I was 35kg and wore an Australian size 4 which is almost impossible to find.
Old 29-12-2013, 12:28
Mercury Member

31 y/o Male from Canada
spadesxm needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I get HORRIBLE cotton mouth. I drink as much water as I can and I always carry gum. Hard to hit on girls with a dry, stinky mouth. :/
Old 29-12-2013, 14:18

24 y/o Female from Australia
NudieLova should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2 Points: 217, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadesxm View Post
I get HORRIBLE cotton mouth. I drink as much water as I can and I always carry gum. Hard to hit on girls with a dry, stinky mouth. :/
Try medicated mouth wash for dry mouth, works a treat! I bought Biotene, not sure if you have it in Canada.
Old 29-12-2013, 19:36

Male from Central African Republic
speedfreak420geek needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Oddly, my friend tells me that as his tolerance ebbs and flows, as do the side effects but not as expected. Increased tolerance seems to give minimal acute side effects, while low tolerance seems to show him more negative side effects.

For example, during a period while he was injecting daily, sometimes up to .4 in a single shot and up maybe up to a T alltogether during a single night he reports that besides the rushing and jitters he was actually able to eat and sleep and generally maintain health.
However, when he is using less frequently (smoking ~.6 once or twice a month) sleep is much more difficult, eating is not appealing, and he gets sores on the roof of his mouth and also the end of his tongue, from constantly rubbing his tongue against his teeth (alternative to clenching)

I can only make an educated guess this variance occurs mainly because of physical adaptation and acclamation, as well as available neuroamine reserves.
Any thoughts?
Old 02-01-2014, 22:10
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak420geek View Post
Oddly, my friend tells me that as his tolerance ebbs and flows, as do the side effects but not as expected. Increased tolerance seems to give minimal acute side effects, while low tolerance seems to show him more negative side effects.

For example, during a period while he was injecting daily, sometimes up to .4 in a single shot and up maybe up to a T alltogether during a single night he reports that besides the rushing and jitters he was actually able to eat and sleep and generally maintain health.
However, when he is using less frequently (smoking ~.6 once or twice a month) sleep is much more difficult, eating is not appealing, and he gets sores on the roof of his mouth and also the end of his tongue, from constantly rubbing his tongue against his teeth (alternative to clenching)

I can only make an educated guess this variance occurs mainly because of physical adaptation and acclamation, as well as available neuroamine reserves.
Any thoughts?

When I used often as in daily or every other day I get less side effects too, I can also eat and get some sleep, not good sleep but better than nothing. I used to think my shit was not as good but now Im sure its my tolerance lvl. My tolerance doesn't drop if I miss a few days either.
Old 07-01-2014, 23:19
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth

try Biotine mouthwash, I think that's what it's called at least. it's for dry mouth
Old 07-01-2014, 23:44
Silver Member

DoubleBassTweak is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Seeing this thread and thinking again now, my most common side effect has to be tweaking my jaw. I have to fight the urge to gnash my teeth
Old 05-04-2014, 06:34

Male from United States
randall flagg should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

The worst side effect I get is when I get super focused on one task, and while I'm super focused, I'll be chewing the insides of my cheeks lips and tongue, at the end of two days, my whole mouth has sores all inside of it that hurt like hell and it's very hard for me to eat anything, Chewing gum helps, but I always seem to forget to replace that in my tweaker kit.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:44
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from Australia
Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 457, Level: 3 Points: 457, Level: 3 Points: 457, Level: 3
Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3%

I don't do meth anymore but towards the end of my addiction my come down side effects were intense paranoia that I was going to die, every time, dry mouth, intense hunger bad thirst ( the next day), shadow people. I was always paranoid that my parents were going to show up at my door so I would close all the curtains and hide. I needed sleep but was too scared to go to sleep because I thought I was going to die. Smoking pot made it 50 times worse. I wish I had known about benzos back then. I would pick my legs like crazy and ended up with these constant sores all over my legs and my scalp and chew the inside of my mouth, which I still do today. Anyone who knew about drugs picked me as a user by the sores on my legs.

I finally found a way to deal with the crash and that was heroin.

Only ROA I ever tried for meth and heroin was iv.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:07

Male from United States
13n1/2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

For last cold months everytime I smoke I instantly get this white mucas/phelgm in my nostrils& throat, my ears star popping
And I constantly am draing this dry sticky mucas; gross;
On the 2nd 3rd days it sometimes gets a yellow greenish color,
I assume its probably from being dry mouth and dehydrated.
I usually binge once week, 2-4days, a gram to gram n half
Old 05-04-2014, 11:16
Silver Member

bud wiser is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I usually used to never havr any side effects untill more recently now that im using way more than I ever have in my life being on the daily now its crazy to think about how quick and easy it took a hold of me. Lately my side effects ive taken a notice to physic would be nasty taste in my mouth, my face isnt as filled out as it was and I tend to break out sometimes with pimples not so bad though (yet) caugh up a lung every morning thats all black its super gnarly haha and theres more I just cant think of right now. Ive noticed my heart has been having issues but it really isnt a concern to me right now.. Lately its just been fucking with my head more than anything feel like insane at times more irritable and my mood can be great one minute than really pised off the next which is really weird for me im typically a nice guy and i just stop caring about everything I feel like a whole different person Non stop binges been taking a lot out of me for sure I guess. Besides that though everythings great its a lot of fun haha at least at first

Share this on:

Tags
binge, experiences, meth, methamphetamine, side effects