Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Methadone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-11-2013, 20:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
CaliforniaDream is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
i haven't pooped for a month! [[constipation + methadone]]

hello...
alright, ive been on my own methadone maintenance (not md supervised) for nearly three months and its, for the most part, been a full success (I only used heroin once, and it was lame thankfully, so I haven't had any desire for it since!). This has only been my second stint on methadone, the first time being when I lived in SFC, a block away from the baart clinic. Now I live in Oakland and the clinic is far too sketch to go without having to fear being robbed as well as the car I had been driving was totaled so I lost transportation and have been forced to just stockpile the liquid from a friend's take-homes (I take approximately 60mL/day, but its difficult measuring, so in actuality, I think it's been steadily increasing to around 90mL/day)
[[okay, im getting far too detailed, none of you need to know this many details to come to realize that this whole time im just trying to say that I can't poop]]
Okay, getting to the point. And, this is what is weird to me because my diet has improved tenfold, I've greatly increased my water intake (im actually drinking water!), my diet consists mainly of fresh fruit and vegetables, with a decent amount of fiber....
I haven't been able to poop for a month. I'm getting really worried and have been popping stool softener like vicodin, but I believe those only work from the top down, so im picturing some giant blockage I can't quite work out followed by the softest poo ever lol.
I'm broke and have no health insurance (I lost Healthy SF when I moved to the east bay), can't afford to buy a bunch of OTC stuff (plus, im hurting so bad that I can't really leave the house and vow not to till I poop.
What I've tried today::
OTC stool softener
Coffee (which I never drink so I thought I'd give it a shot)
Meth (although just smoking it....i just thought about booty bumping it which has always made me go in the past? If I waste a quarter gram, it won't be missed)
Sitting on the toilet for two hours hoping for a miracle
Can any of you recommend something for me to try AT HOME? I have no transportation to get to the store and forgot to ask for some cash when my partner left.
I'll try anything at this point, I'm getting too concerned now.
Thank you for your help.
Old 17-11-2013, 20:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
BowserNasty is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: i haven't pooped for a month! [[constipation + methadone]]

If you havent deficate in a month you need a hospital immediately

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice, this is not a home care situation
Useful, true one-liner
Sensible thing to do,though obviously doesn't want to
Old 17-11-2013, 20:59
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from United States
Kate023 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1 Points: 119, Level: 1
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

Well, first off, YES you do need to go to the hospital- they have to see you at the ER whether you have health insurance or not. You're going to have to tell them about the methadone. I've found that methadone is just about the most constipating medication out there. You could tell them you have a presciption for it if you don't feel comfortable sharing the information that you've been getting it "off the streets." As you stated, things like stool softeners and fiber will not work at this point and very well may make the situation worse. Also, you should really lay off of the methadone for at least a few days. This dose is obviously too high for your body to handle and you will end up with worse problems than withdrawal if you keep up this dose for much longer. You need to then taper to a lower, more sustainable dose or switch meds all together. You also need to determine where the poop is. I know this sounds extremely gross, but is it right at the end of your rectum there? If so, you could try an enema or dig yourself out. Gross, I know, but better than the potential alternatives; however you still need to go to the hospital as something is very clearly wrong with your digestive functioning. My mother in-law had not went for a month and this was only from low dose vicodin. I forced her to go to the hospital and she was told she had a life-threatening fecal impaction. She had emergency surgery in which they had to remove a small portion of her intestine, so this IS serious stuff. The longer you wait to seek medical attention, the worse it will get and it is life-threatening!
Old 17-11-2013, 21:08
Silver Member

okay, its really close to coming out, I don't even want to tell you how I know this (you've been warned, TMI) but I can feel it when I stick a finger in vaginally, and in the past, have been able to "guide it down" so to speak. Is it as dangerous so close to the exit point (heh), as up in the intestine?

I've so many medical bills already and unfortunately, I'm one of those people who feel morally obligated to pay all bills on time.

can I do an enema with stuff I have at home?? FML.

CaliforniaDream added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

i think youre right though and its something ive been considering... I need to decrease my dose for a number of reasons.

Last edited by CaliforniaDream; 17-11-2013 at 21:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-11-2013, 21:12
Silver Member

Male from United States

You shouldnt do anything at home. You should go to a fucking hospital.

Edit: i wasn't trying to be rude, I was just trying to show the urgency of the subject.

No need to be rude

Last edited by BowserNasty; 21-11-2013 at 05:02.
Old 17-11-2013, 21:30
Silver Member

okay and I appreciate your input, I really do, but I have asked for at home remedies and I realize that I probably should go to the hospital and I very well may go later on when my partner gets home to take me, but right now, that would involve an ambulance and the whole ordeal and I just think about all of the gangbangers in my neighborhood who are suffering from gunshot wounds and how they need the ambulance's attention more than I do right now (I'm not stereotyping west oak at all right now, lol)
Old 17-11-2013, 21:34
Silver Member

Male from United States

I have given you the only advice i will. Thats to get to the ER. I hope all will end well for you. Keep me updated.
Old 17-11-2013, 21:42
Banned

31 y/o Male from USA - California
whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.

You came here looking for advice right. You heard from more than enough people the advice and you have had another person give you a fuckin example of how life threatening it is and you still arent listening. im wondering, first, why did you come to this site if your not gonna take the advice and what is it you want to hear. That not taking a shit for a month is ok? My God, get to a hospital. No one looks over the grave of a loved one and goes "well, thankfully we dont have to pay for that ambulance ride."

Sidenote for ya: my Dad used to work at a VA hospital in Los Angeles and he would tell me all the time about guys that would come in that hadnt shit for a month and it is life threatning. they had to get these guys into surgery all the time. Again GO TO THE HOSPITAL. i cant believe your still on here. I think this should be closed so the person stops checking this thread. She obviously wont listen to what we say and its doing her more harm than good.

Last edited by whatstheproblem; 17-11-2013 at 21:45. Reason: to ask for it to be closed
Old 17-11-2013, 22:34
Silver Member

Whatstheproblem,

I also appreciate your input as well but please don't speculate about how my family is. I was brought up by a very dysfunctional mother who, upon hearing of my hospitalization in the ICU for an illness which required my calling an ambulance and would have ended in my dying had I not gone in, told me that I was selfish for wasting medical resources and could have taken public transportation if I felt unable to drive; and who, upon hearing about my eating disorder at 14, which was very severe, told me that I was ridiculous to think I could possibly have an eating disorder because I "wasn't nearly thin enough", and who, upon hearing about the dude who tried to kill me and sexually assaulted me, told me I was at fault because I am a drug addict and if I were a morally sound individual, bad things wouldn't happen to me..... So, my view of a medical emergency differs drastically from the norm and I DO in fact need to hear it several times from several different people so I apologize for being so bull-headed and ignorant and I apologize for this long-winded response, but I do appreciate you taking the time to encourage me because I know deep down you are correct, but I'm just an idiot.
Old 17-11-2013, 23:21
Titanium Member

33 y/o Female from United States
Midnite is a decent psychonaut.Midnite is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

You can use Castor oil or mineral oil if you have them at the house. Both can be taken orally or as a edema. Also, you can lube up your bottom, and guide the stool out with your fingers, pushing on the stool vaginally like you said you have tried in the past. Make sure both legs are spread apart, and lean forward as you do this. No matter what you do, you are going to want to make sure you take care of this problem as soon as possible; fecal impactions resulting with surgery, Toxic Shock Syndrome, and bacteria infections are only a few of the things that can result from this. I just responded to another thread with a similar problem, you can read my advice for her here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=230495 Spending a few bucks on some laxatives might be your best bet~ if you can spend the cash on the methadone you can spend 5 bucks on something that could potentially save your life. If none of this works, get your ass to the E.R; This is turning into a serious matter. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!
Old 17-11-2013, 23:46
Titanium Member

Female from Earth
Beenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline MedlineBeenthere2Hippie must mainline Medline
Points: 4,564, Level: 10 Points: 4,564, Level: 10 Points: 4,564, Level: 10
Activity: 36.1% Activity: 36.1% Activity: 36.1%

Even if you manage to go a little, that doesn't mean that your out of the woods with this. To get your bowel functioning again as it should, you do need to see a doctor and perhaps get a prescription laxative to get back to normal bowel function.

You should be eating as many healthy, natural laxative foods as possible--and drinking lots of water. Foods that are natural laxatives include bran, oranges, raw vegetables, prunes, carrots, tomatoes, seeds and nuts, and beans. And Plenty of WATER.

Not to scare you but your bowel can become packed and doctors may have to go in and physically remove the feces, if this condition goes on too long. It's Sunday and I, like others, suggest you see a physician right away. This is not a situation that should be taken lightly. Good luck.
Old 17-11-2013, 23:47
Silver Member

Male from United States
idfma probably knows what they are talking about.idfma probably knows what they are talking about.idfma probably knows what they are talking about.idfma probably knows what they are talking about.idfma probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

Glycerin suppositories might be useful. They can be very effective in loosening/somewhat liquifying a stool, but I can't speak to one that's been hardening for a month; however, if you insist on not getting medical attention, the laxatives could be assisted by the suppositories. Good luck to you--I hope you're okay.
Old 18-11-2013, 00:12
Silver Member

Male from United States

FYI sepsis is 20% fatal and septic shock is 60% fatal.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/s...fection?page=2

Sprry if posting that link is against the rules

Last edited by BowserNasty; 18-11-2013 at 00:14. Reason: added link
Old 18-11-2013, 00:38
Banned

Male from United States
SwampFox56 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

That's incredibly dangerous. If it really has been a month, you're probably experiencing kidney failure. As well as probable perminante damage to your Colon. I can't even imagine the damage you've done to your liver. Makes my head spin just thinking about it.

You need to get to an emergency room, now. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, NOW! You're slowly killing yourself. You will die if you don't seek treatment.

But.......I didn't read any of the replies, so many this has already been taken care of. If that's the case, I recommend you keep some laxatives around. Personally, when I've had constipation to the point of bad stomach pain, I've used Ducolax (Bisocodyl) or something like that.

It instantly relieves my stomach pain, and allows me to keep pooping when extensively using opiates. Keep in mind though, you don't want to take laxatives long-term. There's evidence to suggest they can cause some damage when used in the long-term.
Old 18-11-2013, 01:39
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7 Points: 2,288, Level: 7
Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3%

If you're not going to the hospital, you have a few options left. Keep drinking water, regardless. If you haven't already, stop the methadone, and spare me the excuses why you can't. It's literally killing you.

1. Double dose of bisacodyl, either orally or you may be able to find suppositories. It's OTC, it's cheap, and in your case you need an actual stimulant laxative, not a stool softener. Softening won't work when your problem is a GI tract that's ground to a halt.

2. Magnesium citrate. Also OTC, also cheap.

3. An enema, which is probably pretty cheap, too. They're available pre-filled, but if you get a bag type do NOT use ANYTHING except water.

And stop waiting for a different answer. Start picturing your face next to an obituary with the phrase "fecal impaction."

Sensible, solid advice.
Good advice
Old 18-11-2013, 01:52
Banned

whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.

Family? When did i talk about your family. I didnt mention your family at all. If your talking about the comment over the grave its just a general comparison. Just trying to say it shouldnt be a thought when it comes to your mortality.

I apologize and didnt mean it to relate to your family. i dont know them

Your not an idiot by the way. Were not perfect by any means. You came here for advice too though
Old 18-11-2013, 02:29
Titanium Member

Female from United States
jazzyj9 probably knows what they are talking about.jazzyj9 probably knows what they are talking about.jazzyj9 probably knows what they are talking about.jazzyj9 probably knows what they are talking about.jazzyj9 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3 Points: 625, Level: 3
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

If you aren't pooping today; I think the responsible thing to do would be to go in to the ER and get a CT scan of your abdomen (if that is deemed necessary by your clinician) and other testing to see if your bowel is okay. A month is a really long time not to poop! I'm surprised you haven't addressed this sooner. Has it really been a month? Seriously, one month. That is a very very long time!

That can damage your colon severely if you are retaining poop for that long. Plus, toxins your body would be getting rid of in your poop, are staying in your bowel.

Last edited by jazzyj9; 18-11-2013 at 16:37.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:36
Banned

i dont want to beat a dead horse here but one last thing from me. i typed in "i havent pooped in a month" using a popular search engine and i clicked on the first option it gave me which was one of those question and answer sites. Someone had made a post and people had answered it

First most everybody that did comment thought the person who had made the thread (not me) was totally joking. Saying its impossible, should be dead, get to ER immdeiatly etc.

This one lady said that poop happens no matter what and if its not coming out one end, its going to come out another and i think you know what i mean. it happens.

Please update us when you get back from the hospital so we know your ok
Old 18-11-2013, 15:01
Titanium Member

headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.headfull0fstars must live here.
Points: 2,468, Level: 7 Points: 2,468, Level: 7 Points: 2,468, Level: 7
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I have gone a month without having a 'good' bowel bowel movement. It certainly isn't impossible. I talk about my pooping issues on DF all the time and I believe that some people have much worse GI side effects from opiates/opioids than others. When I was using heroin I had pretty bad GI side effects, but I was high most of the time and it didn't bother me very often. The short half life (and my lack of money) caused me to be in full blown withdrawals many times a week and that gave me an opportunity to poop. With methadone a more constant level of opioids is maintained so those opportunities don't come as often. I think methadone has a much much more serious effect on the GI tract and causes some of the worst opiate/opioid induced constipation of any drug of it's class.

I am not shocked that you haven't gone in a month. I lived with OIC (Opiate Induced Constipation) for much longer than I should have. I wasn't going very often- a couple times a month max- so I didn't think of it very often. The only time I thought about it was when I was doubled over on the bathroom floor crying and feeling like I was going to die. After those experiences I would put it out of my mind and I wouldn't do anything about it.

I went to a colon hydrotherapist, but after a few agonizingly painful sessions (and two broken industrial hydrotherapy machines) she told me that something was seriously wrong and it was beyond her scope. I finally ended up seeing a GI specialist. I told him that I was able to shit 1-2x a month but there were times when I would go a month in between full bowel movements and that there was sometimes a fair amount of blood in my stools. He said that I had very severe constipation, but he didn't rush me off to the hospital. He did an exam where he felt around on different places of my stomach- he said it was hard and bloated because it was so full of shit. He did an anal exam and said he could feel extremely hard compacted shit in my rectum.

He put me on methylnaltrexone (brand name Relistor)- which is an opiate antagonist that only works on the receptors in the gut. It only comes in injectable form (subcutaneous injection). I did an experience report on it since there are very few accounts of people taking it on DF.
Experience Report-Methylnaltrexone (Relistor) for Opiate Induced Constipation

He also scheduled me for a colonoscopy because the blood in my stools could indicate other health problems. Before I could undergo the colonoscopy I had to get x-rays taken to make sure I didn't have an impaction. I did not have any impactions so I was able to start prep for the colonoscopy. The prep was extended because of the severity of my case- 4 days 3 nights of fasting and taking laxatives like candy, I also had to do an enema to get things moving in the first place. If you want the specifics of what I took and when let me know I and I will get that information for you. By the day of the surgery I was shitting almost clear water- the prep really cleaned me out. I had the colonoscopy and everything appeared healthy.

My doctor told me that I needed to take a few over the counter medications (Miralax and Ducolax) every day up to two times a day and make sure to drink lots of water. I would advise you to start taking miralax and ducolax twice daily immediately. He also said that saline enemas were fine to use if I needed to. Have you ever tried an enema? That is something else I would suggest you get ahold of and keep extras in your home. Usually an enema will produce a bowel movement within 5 minutes.

I know what you mean about inserting fingers vaginally and guiding the stool down- I do it and have spoken to several other female opiate users who do, too. You can also insert fingers in your anus and manually remove hard stool. I asked my GI specialist about these practices and he said that they are not dangerous.

It sounds like you are as bad as I am and I REALLY feel for you. It is absolutely awful. This really is a situation where seeking medical attention would be best, maybe going to a primary care doc instead of the ER if that's possible? If it isn't possible then I would definitely advise you to stock up on miralax, ducolax, and saline enemas. Make sure that you are drinking at least 64 ounces of water daily. If you still haven't shit I would say to do a saline enema right away. Take the miralax/ducolax combination 2x a day for a week and evaluate the results.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or want to talk about your experience. I know that it can be shocking to people who haven't experienced the level of constipation that we have, but it is absolutely possible. I hope that you are feeling better and were able to go. I also hope that you weren't scared away from DF by any of the responses to this thread. It's a great place where you can get great support and harm reduction information. I hope you will come back to this thread and let us know what happened and that you are ok!

<3 headfull0fstars

great informative post with lots of backgroznd explanation, own experiences shared thank you for having the gut. (pun intended)
Excellent post with specific information that will be useful for OP
Very helpful and caring, best post of the thread.
Old 18-11-2013, 15:25
Silver Member

Male from United States
bluenarrative is captain of the psychonauts.bluenarrative is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%

This is a genuine medical emergency that can cause you to DIE at any minute. Call 911 and go to the ER Now! (Please!) No excuses-- call NOW!
Old 18-11-2013, 18:43
Silver Member

52 y/o Male from Canada
in.pain is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

There is no valid reason to be suffering from Opiate Induced Constipation for thirty or more days!

This site is only accessible via the www as is GOOGLE and anyone prescribed opiates or other medications that contribute to Opiate Induced Constipation should be searching GOOGLE themselves if they havenít had a bowel movement in more than One or Two days.
Sometimes seeing the list of potential harms can get you to act on your own behalf.

I donít know why proportionately more females suffer with this but my wifeís close friend passed away with an infection caused by impaction at the age of 32, for whatever reason she left it untreated for more than twenty years, such a waste as clearly itís something thatís so very preventable, and I know her children and family were at a loss as to their mothers passing as it was so odd but treatable.

I myself take affordable, natural Senokot daily (costing a few dollars each month) but there is a host of products that your doctor can advise or alter to your exact conditions and requirements.
No one should go more than a day or so without a Bowel movement, its just not necessary.

Clearly this rep was malicious and also mistaken as I didnít change the font size.
You negative comment on my and the new members post below was mean spirited and unnecessary. I donít mind hearing feedback on my posts content but, font style, grammar, and paragraph style is beyond reproach, I am here to help and be helped not to be schooled in grammar.

tiny font is hard to read, there is no need to change the font you post in, \

Last edited by in.pain; 21-11-2013 at 14:16.
Old 19-11-2013, 08:04

Female from United States
TooDope is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I so feel you're pain girl, and while I agree with most of the previous posters that you do need to seek medical attention ASAP, I think some of the posts were a little harsh in wording, almost to the point of being rude.
And again, I do agree that it is vital that you are seen by a Dr in a setting of some sort urgently, if you absolutely can't for some reason or even just want to, all of us as you're fellow members are obligated to give you the next best suggestions.

That being said I too have suffered from Opiate Induced Constipation, but I think the longest I ever went without going was a week & a half, maybe two weeks which seemed like forever to as I normally go every day most of the time, or every other day occasionally. For me being constipated is one of the shiftiest feelings ever (see what I did there? ) ) Anyways at this point you are definitely going to need more than stool softeners, although you should continue to take them for the time being as they will help when used with the other thing I'm about to suggest.

I have tried so many things for constipation as it happens just about every time I use opiates for an extended period of time, Dulcolax, Colace, Senokot, Docusate, Metamucil, these are just the ones I can remember, but the only thing that has ever given me relief is glycerin suppositories. They have a brand made by Fleet and they always have a store brand generic version at whatever drug store you go to, and a jar with 12 suppositories cost like 3 bucks (hope giving the price doesn't violate any rules, just wanted to give you an idea of how inexpensive they are.

All those other meds may give you a bowel movement after taking it for a few days, but when I'm backed up like that I want immediate relief, and these suppositories are there only thing that do it for me. The jar says you should have a bowel movement within like 10-30 mins, but it takes me No longer than five minutes to go.
You just insert one rectally and for me as soon as I insert it I feel like I have to go right away, but I usually try to hold off for as long as I can, at least a few minutes, so that it will have time to work it's magic while it's in there. After a few minutes I feel like I have too poop so bad that I can't hold it anymore, and I will wait til I can't possibly hold it anymore, and then go to the toilet and eexperience the wonderful bliss of finally getting it out.

It works for me every single time. And if I still feel like there may be something else in there (usually this is not the case, I usually feel cleared out on the first shot, and my stomach feels so much better with all that pressure gone) but a couple of times after going the first time I've felt a few hours later like there might be something in there that was so backed up by the first bowel movement that it was way up in there, but was able to move down once the first bowel movement got out, and in that case I'll just use one more supposorry and that gets the last of it moved out.

I am so glad I tried these, it's the only thing I've encountered that will give you the ability to get poop out that's been stuck for days out in a matter of minutes. I would really suggest that you get a jar, I think it would definitely work for you, you mentiond you're partner would be home later, maybe they could pick you up a jar on the way home? Then you could see How that goes and if it doesn't work you should definitely go to the Er if possible, and even if it does work you should still follow up with a doctor when you can just to be on the safe side. Wishing you the best of luck, and either way please keep us updated and let us know How it goes.

Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. This is difficult to read. Thanks

Last edited by Smeg; 28-12-2013 at 15:31. Reason: Paragraphing and line-spacing to facilitate reading.
Old 20-11-2013, 11:15
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
ufa2162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

MIRA LAX !!!!!!! Get it at Kroger or walmart or any drug store like walgreens. Follow directions. It is THE BEST over the counter medicine for constipation, I PROMISE YOU. JUST mix it with any drink once a datmy

ufa2162 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I got some generic called GENTLELAX at kroger. Works great and alot cheaper than name brand MIRALAX

ufa2162 added 10 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

But miralax doesnt work immediatly. It can take a couple of days. So right now do what u have to do to get the shit out. After its cleared, start taking MIRALAX to avoid this situation happening again in the future

Last edited by ufa2162; 20-11-2013 at 11:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-11-2013, 11:15
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.Kitts must live here.
Points: 1,489, Level: 5 Points: 1,489, Level: 5 Points: 1,489, Level: 5
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%

Hey there CaliforniaDream,

I was just wondering how you are now? I hope you're feeling better. Did you find any of the advice helped or are you still wondering what to do to tackle the problem?

Hope you're feeling better, take good care, Kitts.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:28
Silver Member

I went to the ER and they didn't think it was too big of a problem, they ran blood work and were about to do an xray until they did a pregnancy test and as it turns out, im 11 weeks pregnant so they gave me a prescription for a laxative and said to buy an enema and I had an ultrasound done and saw my little pea.

So, guess I have bigger things to think about than drugs and poop, lol. (the laxative worked at least partially)

Share this on:

Tags
constipation, methadone, methadone constipation, methadone side effects, opiate constipation, opioid constipation

» New Threads
Maeng Da Kratom
Last post by rhino236
47 Replies, 96,143 Views
jaw clenching / teeth grinding ?...
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 37 Views
Sex and DXM
Last post by hunter19877
0 Replies, 1 Views
Meth insipired art/creative writing
Last post by aivolkovo