Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kratom
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 15-11-2013, 13:00
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from Czech Republic
Looser is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Kratom Withdrawal and redose

Kratom Withdrawal and redos
Hi I used kratom daily 2 months and 8 days withdrawal
Now I want to use 2x in one day kratom (2x7grams) show up again withdrawal symptoms?

I do not feel withdrawal 2 days.

Help me if i use kratom (withdrawal yes or no?) thanks for answer

p.s. sorry for my low english skill
Old 15-11-2013, 14:16
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Re: Kratom Withdrawal and redose

The only way to know if you will feel withdrawals is to stop.
2 months and 8 days should be long enough to feel something especially at a 14 gram daily dose.

If you want to stop just stop and see how you feel after a couple of days.
If it is bad then just take a very small dose, just enough to help with the withdrawals but not too much to get high.

Try to leave as long as possible between doses, and if you can only take one dose a day.
Do this for a few days and then start to reduce the dose slowly every second day
Old 15-11-2013, 14:41
Silver Member

I use kratom every day 2-3x classical dose 5-8grams cca 15-24grams per day 60 days in row and i STOP withdrawal lasting 6 days and 2 next day i wait and now. iam totaly no withdrawal but i need use kratom 7 grams in 12:00 and 18:00 next 7 grams and stop no next dose i ask return any withdrawal or no ?
Old 15-11-2013, 15:23

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

If you are only starting to use again after 6 days your tolerance will have dropped, so if you do decide to take some try only using one dose a day and keep it under 5 grams.
You might feel some withdrawals, if you want to be sure that you will have none then wait longer before you start again.

Why do you need to use it?
Old 15-11-2013, 15:28
Titanium Member

Male from United States
JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.JustKeepSwimmin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 584, Level: 3 Points: 584, Level: 3 Points: 584, Level: 3
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Let me get this straight...

You went through withdrawals for 6 days and have been withdrawal free for 2 days. So it has been 8 days total since you last used?

I would assume that if you are done with withdrawals, using for one day shouldn't have too many nasty side effects. You might feel kind of nasty the next day, but it shouldn't be like starting from square one again.

Why do you HAVE to use again? I would wait a little longer just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck!

JKS
Old 15-11-2013, 15:40
Silver Member

yes 8 day totaly no opiates
how long wait you ?
Old 15-11-2013, 16:02

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Why do you have to use?
Old 15-11-2013, 16:40
Silver Member

no any special reason i want it
Old 15-11-2013, 17:29
Silver Member

56 y/o Female from United States
otoh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

I would say yes... you will feel SOME withdrawal the next day. I use it once weekly now, after coming off a years use. I feel somewhat off for at least 1/2 the next day. I understand your wanting to use a bit of it as the depression seems to linger for a couple of weeks and it's nice to have some relief. tread lightly... It's very easy to get yourself back to into a daily habit. best of luck. good nutrition, and some supplements will help get you over the hump....(I really need to introduce myself to the board, but I need to read the rules!!)
Old 15-11-2013, 21:57
Silver Member

56 y/o Female from United States
otoh is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

thank-you for the help group info!
Old 15-11-2013, 22:40
Banned

Male from United States
RelaxForMe needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

The way physically addictive ( even mild ) drugs work are like this. You take a loan out and then you pay it back. So now you're taking a loan out again , so you're going to have to pay it back again. The loan being the energy and the relaxation and paying it back meaning some kind of withdrawal.

So Yes you will feel it. unless you're still on that Sweet honey moon that kratom gives you for awhile. the 1st month of usage had no withdrawal at all for me I'm trying to get that back. I took a week off from kratom cold turkey .

Then i spent 2 days on . and then 2 days off. and now 1 day on I just dosed in 10 minutes ago. I think if you take one day off for every day you're on kratom you'll be in pretty good shape.

But I think i need to reset my tolerance all the way. i can't help but feel like going past the honey moon stage is nothing but bad news .

If you need to, translate what i said. Hablas espanol o frances ? yo hablo un poco. Je parle francais aussi.
Old 16-11-2013, 00:06
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
I think if you take one day off for every day you're on kratom you'll be in pretty good shape.
It would still be very possible to experience withdrawals using Kratom on this schedule long-term. Most users report that withdrawals don't even generally start until the end of the second day free of Kratom. Using once every other day ensures, due to its half life, that Kratom's alkaloids will always be present at some level in your body. So tolerance build-up might be slow, but it will surely happen eventually.

The safest way to use Kratom without building much of a tolerance is to limit your use to once or twice a week. Even then you'll notice SOME tolerance, but you will likely avoid any form of withdrawals.
Old 16-11-2013, 02:57
Banned

Male from United States
RelaxForMe needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I know but taking one day off is a lot better than not taking any time off. And I drink a lot of water so i bet the alkaloids flush out of my body quicker because i can start to feel withdrawal symptoms relatively quickly . Just in my experience. But i do agree that it can intensify over the period of 3 days. I think it also matters what time of day you dosed in at and what dosage you used. Such as dosing at night will make it more probable that alkaloids are left in your system the next day But i prefer to dose in the morning because that is when i have school. But i only dose once a day .

Redosing is bad.
Old 22-11-2013, 21:48

Male from United Kingdom
pizt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Ive gone for a few months taking only 2g only twice a week. I did notice my tolerence build up to where I have to take up to 4g to feel the same effect i had on 2g. Although I dont nothice any withdrawel symptoms at all. Might be just me.
Im now laying off the kratom for a week or so until the tolerance drops back down. Wondering if anything you can eat/take that would potentiate the tolerance drop besides drinking tons of water?
Old 23-11-2013, 12:46

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Some people find magnesium helps with tolerance, ive never noticed any difference myself. Time works best and leaving a few days between doses.

Share this on:

Tags
kratom, kratom withdrawal, redosing kratom

» New Threads
My struggle with Loperamide
Last post by ophelia-b
8 Replies, 358 Views
The risk of untested pills
Last post by Ghetto_Chem
6 Replies, 105 Views
Bad news. FDA not allowing Kratom...
Last post by DepoV