Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 19:22

22 y/o Male from United States
mc9391 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Skin popping heroin? How do you do it? questions..

Okay i usually iv dope. but i am somewhat curious about this skin popping method. Ill never do it, i have missed shots before and that shit hurts and makes me break out in hives and then is sore for a few days. im guessing skin popping is different? ive tried looking it up online and i cant find anything but it seems to be different than just missing a shot. from what ive read its onset takes as long as snorting, which is like 15 minutes, and when i miss a shot it takes a few days to go away and just hurts and i dont feel it really i think. Right now i have a script for suboxone, and i take them mainly and only score dope like once a week now and it lasts me a few days since i have no tolerance and then i take subs on days when i dont use and then i wait 3 or 4 days before i use again, and i have only used 1 day over the past 2 and a half weeks or so, so my tolerance is gone. im probly gonna score a few dubs on monday, so im wondering if skin popping is any good and am thinking about maybe trying it, but ill probly IV since i take subs and need the strongest route possible.

mc9391 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

i didnt mean "Ill never do it" at the beginning, i meant "I've never done it "

Last edited by Smeg; 01-11-2013 at 19:57. Reason: More fitting thread title.
Old 01-11-2013, 19:47
Alien Sex Fiend Alien Sex Fiend is nu online
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Alien Sex Fiend probably knows what they are talking about.Alien Sex Fiend probably knows what they are talking about.Alien Sex Fiend probably knows what they are talking about.Alien Sex Fiend probably knows what they are talking about.Alien Sex Fiend probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 896, Level: 4 Points: 896, Level: 4 Points: 896, Level: 4
Activity: 48.8% Activity: 48.8% Activity: 48.8%
Re: Skin popping heroin? How do you do it? questions..

welcome to the forum. Next time use search engine...
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56720

skin popping often leads to an infection very much like from a missed shot. skin popping is injecting right under the skin where absorbtion is slower, and your high doesn't hit you immediatly. its not like the injection in a muscle, with heroin that could rarely lead to a minor seizure

Last edited by Smeg; 01-11-2013 at 19:58.
Old 05-11-2013, 15:33
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: Skin popping heroin? How do you do it? questions..

Please don't do it especially if it's black tar.

Skin popping or subcutaneous injection (SC) of illicit heroin is a bad idea and it's worse for the likes of black tar or brown heroin which requires an acid (and hurts like hell). SC or IM injection of anything other than sterile made for injection preparations is going to cause an abscess and will lead to infection, maybe not the first time, maybe not the second time but it is inevitable.

I highly recommend you do not peruse this Route of Administration. By injecting in to a vein, any pathogens or microbes will be dealt with promptly and effectively by the immune systems army of white blood cells giving them no time to take hold. In contrast injecting in to a muscle or just under the skin also known as muscle and skin popping (IM and SC) will allow any potential pathogens, namely bacteria, to take hold and start multiplying.

I can't advise against it strongly enough. If however you are getting white heroin 4 and could acquire some fine micron wheel filters which can, if small enough, filter out bacteria then that would be the only safe way really. I don't know much about black tar but I do know it's can be relatively thick and I doubt (but can't say for sure) that a fine wheel filter would be effective because I suspect it would simply get clogged up. As I said I don't know for sure and if you're going to do it anyway then it's certainly worth trying.

If you want to know what skin popping black tar will do to you, search "skin popping black tar" on Google Images and I warn you, it is not for the squeamish.

Last edited by Solinari; 06-11-2013 at 15:36. Reason: Spelling/grammar/punctuation

Share this on: