Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-10-2013, 22:30

Male from United States
randall flagg should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Erowid Meth IV Dosages

Hello everyone, my name is RF and I've been browsing this site for a couple of years now, finally decided to make an account because I have a question that I haven't really found an answer that satisfied my question, and I've used the search option and looked at all the results, questions came close, but not close enough.

Mmmkay, here we go, I've used meth for years, started IV last year, quit and now I'm back, with no tolerance again. So here's my question, are the erowid dosage reccomendations for IV'd methamphetamine, well, would the 50mg get me the rush that I've been thinking about for months, I know everyone is different, but, would it be safe to do a .1g or 100mg shot? It's been a long time since I've done any (IV or otherwise) but I want, no NEED this rush.

The first time I ever tried IV my friend did me up, I didn't have a tollerance and didn't even know how much was in it, but it was a very good rush, he's been IV user for years now, so would it be wise to let him dose me out again this time, making sure to tell him how I've got no tollerance?

I've read and read about it and everyone seems to be split, either you can't have more than rush, or you can rush, but only if it's your first shot and after that there isn't a rush, or you can have multiple rushes just the first is the most powerful one.

I just want to get some knowledgeable people to give me some tips for, Also, don't try to tell me, "DONT DO IT IT SUCKS" Thanks, but I'm doing it regardless of what you say thanks though.

OK and on to my other question, say I do gradually increase my doses, how long should I wait before increasing dose, 4-6 hours, but would I get a rush if I found my sweet spot dose wise? Like say I dose 50, 6 hours later I dose 80, and six hours later I dose 140, would that last one produce a rush?

You can feel free to call me an idiot, I am I know, been clean this long and going back to it, but that's me, I thank you for any advice you can spot me though.
Old 21-10-2013, 23:03
ReynoldWrappin ReynoldWrappin is nu online
Silver Member

Male from United States
ReynoldWrappin is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%
Re: Erowid Meth IV Dosages

What form of methamphetamine we talkin here? Crystal or powder? The purity levels differ in both, not to mention the purity of powder can vary greatly depending on method used.

Aside from that, the "rush" (which I indeed know what you are talking about) that you want is something that no one can really tell you dosage wise.

I know that sucks to hear but reality is there are too many variables at play here.
Personally, I would link up with your buddy or someone that knows what they are doing, has already tested the potency of the product at hand, and help you make a realistic educated decision on the dose.

However, the rush you so desperately want, may or may not come. Its kind of the El Derado of highs. Some find it, never to find it again. But this amazing feeling will keep us motivated to keep trying!

As for how long before redosing, well when you feel like you need a boost, by all means boost! Assuming by this point, you know the strength of product.

Sorry couldn't be more help, but I truly hope you get that rush again. Only had that crazy feeling once with the ice and I will never forget...... Really, i think i was experiencing the effects of overdose..o well

Good Luck
Old 21-10-2013, 23:23
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Do you plan on learning to inject on your own? If you're going to inject then it would be very wise to learn to learn eventually. I eyeball my shit so I suggest starting out very small and very gradually working up to the dose you're comfortable with. I am all about that rush and the injection itself. I do large enough shots to where I don't redose for hours.

Let me tell you about my shots. First and foremost, it is nothing more than a lie about only getting the first rush and that's it. Just about every shot I do is better than the very first rush I ever had. However, they are very intense. Lately my first shot of the party session seems the weakest and then they get very strong. My last shot I did was last night and it was a bellringer which was great, but also means I did a bit too much. I never chase that rush since it's so strong you're not very coherent at the time. I am going to re-dose 12 hours later. Shit lasts a long time and boy was I fucked off my rocker.

As for dosing, it differs per person. For me, a good shot lasts 6-12 hours, and a master blaster lasts up to 24. You will know when you are ready to dose again. As for rushes, there are many different types I've experienced. Two amazing ones, two scary/bad ones. The Bellringer, Shakers, moaners, headbangers, the list goes on...lol. So the rush does not go away, in fact, they get better but you have to be careful as your tolerance increases. When I slammed the bellringer dose, I used just enough water to dissolve the mix.

Very toxic and I only left it that way because the dose was large itself. Anyways, I drew up just over half in a 3mL syringe. That dose is too large for a 1cc, My max dose at its most potent comes that high, so I would have needed to fill the syringe for enough water to thoroughly dissolve the mix. I used cotton and that sucker looked like syrup. A bit tough to push, but I successfully hit it. I prefer more water since it's easier to inject and less toxic on your veins. I even felt a bit of coldness as I pumped it in.
Old 22-10-2013, 01:48

Male from United States

Thanks guys, I definitely know how to IV safely and everything (well besides dosage) It's just I've only had that good rush once, even though I continued to IV after my homeboy showed me how, I think I was just scared to overdo it, definitely a heart-attack would kinda kill any fun found haha, so everytime I did it after he showed me, I'd put a little bit in there, blast off and just be feeling the dope no rush.

As to if its crystal, it is, but it's not the best from what my boy's saying, but it's not the worst he's had either, pretty average, so would the starter dose of half a quarter, (.125) be ok or should I do half a half quarter (.06) (which is what erowid's dosing charts state for strong rush.) sorry I'm full of questions but I do thank you both for taking the time to answer them.

SB glad you dispelled the myth for me about the rush thing, so I'll probably take it really slow at first, like the half of a half quarter (.06), or do you think that even that would be too much to start out with? Also thanks for the tip about water, I used to fill my spoon totally up with water and disolve very little dope in it ha, kinda makes me wonder if that's why I wasn't getting a rush hahaha, next time I'll use just enough to disolve it and maybe a hair more, but not no 80 units anymore haha. Thank you guys for taking the time once again!
Old 22-10-2013, 02:54
Banned

Try less for your very first time. Better safe than sorry. I literally slammed a few crumbs my first time, didn't feel shit. Then gradually moved up from there. Oh shit man, you were using way too much water...you put dope in spoon first, then add water as need be. The shots with less water are strong and can make your vein a bit tender. But it goes away shortly. I use 25 gauge needles, so I am able to slam syrup, but I couldn't when I tried insulins way back. I only slam my large arm vein crooks, so the needle is appropriate for that. Feel free to ask anything you want.
Old 22-10-2013, 03:37

Male from United States

Cool man, thanks for the info! Aight so I guess I'm just gonna go easy with it less than half a quarter, better be safe then sittin in the morgue haha. Thanks again man for the tips! Definitely earned yourself some karma points!

Since you said you can have more than one rush, I guess there isn't any reason not to be a little bit patient(sp) Imma start off with crumbs like you said, then move up from there, hell I'm getting a little under a ball, so it's not like I wont have another chance to get the rush haha. Thanks again man, you really helped shed light on this whole thing!

One more thing, how much water is too much? and should I wet my filter before sticking it in, like here's what I used to do, I'd prepare the shot (obviously with way to much water haha) then I'd get my filter and wet it down with some of the water I used (without the ice) then I'd stickit in, suck it up, then I'd add a few drops of water to the relatively dry filter, and suck that up too. What's your take on it?
Old 22-10-2013, 04:35
Banned

Make sure you pile the dose on the spoon, then crush if need be. Then slowly add water to where the meth is submerged. See how fast it dissolves. It's slow then you can wait longer or add more water. Shots with minimal water are strong and need to be slammed carefully. My veins get a bit sore just from injecting a large dose of syrup. A miss would be fucking awful. But, since you're a beginner, make sure you add enough water to where it's smooth. It's hard to explain, but yotu will figure it out. Too much water is a waste. If you add slowly, you will notice that shit dissolving before adding an unecessay amount. One way to tell if your shot is thick, is whether or not it's clear or textured in the barrel. I use 3mL so I can easily see through it, but insulin syringes are tougher to see through.

AS for filtering, I juse use cotton. After the mix is ready, I roll the cotton and drop it in. Now, since I use luer lock syringes I have it easy when it comes to drawing up. I twist off the needle and use the syringe to draw up from the cotton. This is safer than using the needle. After I suck it all in, I attach the needle, aspirate, and feed my veins. I also check to make sure there's no cotton in the barrel before I slam that bitch up. But, with an insuli needle, you would have to use the needle to draw up. Btw, meth is damging to the needle. It becomes dull and tainted when exposed too long. I dunk my needle in water right after i aspirate. I have't had any sringing since. But, drawing up will ruin the needle on insulin. Look into luer lock, my friend. Much easier and they detach.
Old 22-10-2013, 05:16
Titanium Member

69 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.
Points: 908, Level: 4 Points: 908, Level: 4 Points: 908, Level: 4
Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2% Activity: 14.2%

I use U100 insulin syringes without any problems. They are 31 gauge, 5/16" needle. If you are using average meth, as you said, I might even go as high as a .2 dose (that's 2/10ths of a gram) for a rush. Usually, 10 units of water is enough to dissolve all of the meth, but you could go as high at 15 units. But try a lower dose first. After that, wait a few hours, enough to not feel much of a high. Otherwise, the larger dose may not produce a rush. This is because the lower dose released enough dopamine in your brain to not have enough dopamine left to produce a rush.

If you don't understand how meth affects your brain and how it produces a rush, please read "Using Meth: Getting the Most Out of It." http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...91#post1355691

BTW, using a dry cotton ball to draw up your mix. If it is wet, it will only add more water and may cut down on the effects of the rush.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:53
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
skippy69420 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Now I've never slammed dope or nothing but have talllked to cooks before and they said somebody who I'vs is the best way to find out how good the dope is he says that if you put in. 25 of dope in The sppoon with 25 units of water and if it pulls almost double around 40 to 45 units back in the rig then you know that it's gonna be potent please anyone feel free to correct me as this is just hear say and not actual experience but anything to help OP on DF
Old 22-10-2013, 16:49
Titanium Member

Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy69420 View Post
...the best way to find out how good the dope is if you put in .25 of dope in The spoon with 25 units of water and if it pulls almost double around 40 to 45 units back in the rig then you know that it's gonna be potent please anyone feel free to correct me as this is just hear say and not actual experience but anything to help OP on DF
This has always been my way of knowing how potent my shot is. I always measure my water by drawing up an exact amount of water with my syringe and then adding it to my spoon. For example, if I have a 1/4 gram of meth in the spoon, I add 15 units of water. After mixing and dissolving the mix, I draw it up through the cotton filter. If I draw back the same amount--15 units--then the shot is not going to be very strong. If I pull up more, say 25 to 30 units, it will be a stronger hit. If over double, 30 to 40 units, then I may even consider putting some of the shot back into the spoon until I am back down to double. I can always use what I eliminated for later use in another shot.
Old 24-10-2013, 18:47

Female from United States
sadie2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

My girlfriend taught me the ins and outs of slamming. She has me weigh the shit and then add half as much water. So, if I put .30 of shit in the spoon, I put 15 units of water in. She says I should be able to pull 30 units of solution back in. Less than that, the shit ain't so good. More than that and it is decent. But that makes a pretty thick shot usually, so I often throw another splash in there. I dunno if any of that is actual fact as far as potency. But that's what I do. I'm fairly new and always looking for that rush. I'll put a half g in and split it with my girl. Give her 25 and do 35 myself. (usually the extra splash leaves me more than 50 units). Not trying to push larger amounts on you, but why not get it done the first time? Good luck.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use slang terms such as "shit." This is an international forum and all members/guests may not know the slang you use.
Old 24-10-2013, 19:08
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie2112 View Post
Not trying to push larger amounts on you, but why not get it done the first time?
The potency of each batch of meth may be different. Each person's body chemistry will be different. What's known as a tolerance level will be different. One size does not fit all.

This is a harm reduction forum. We recommend that people use a smaller amount when first starting so there is less chance of an OD. Once all factors can be determined, then people may begin to use stronger doses to achieve a rush/high.

Share this on:

Tags
dose advice, intravenous drug use, iv methamphetamine, meth advice, methamphetamine