Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-10-2013, 06:55

23 y/o Male from United States
allenzack123 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Mixing hydrocodone and soma

I've been using hydrocodone on and off for 3 months. I get Watson 7.5/750 and take 4 at a time and usually smoke. My tolerance level is getting high, so I wanted to try mixing 3-4 of my watsons with 2 350mg somas. Is this a good dose? I'm going to say I need 40mg to get a good hydro high and only took somas twice, once 2 days ago and took it for a headache, and then today I took 4 hydros at noon and 2 somas at like 3:30 and smoked and was gone after I took the soma. I plan on taking them tomorrow around 12 tomorrow. Will mixing the 2 somas bring back a good high with the 30mg hydro? Now 30mg alone just doesn't feel like it does the trick.
Old 21-10-2013, 13:11

Male from United States
wil311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Re: Mixing hydrocodone and soma

Personally somas do very little for me except make me sleepy and slightly dizzy. Are you sure you dont mean 7.5/650 with the hydrocodone? Anyway, that is a lot of Tylenol to be taking every day and cant be good for your liver, but that's just my opinion. If I were you I would take a break from the hydrocodone so your tolerance wont be so high. Honestly, you should be able to take 2 7.5's and feel nice. The somas might intensify the effect, but there is no euphoria with a muscle relaxer so your guess is as good as mine.
Old 21-10-2013, 14:12
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Taking soma or carisoprodol can potentiate hydrocodone, but that is only because it's also a CNS (Central Nervous System) depressant. I doubt it will increase the euphoria, but it will increase the downer part of hydrocodone.

This is dangerous to deadly depending on how much you take. No shit, you CAN end up dead doing this.....and if you get no extra euphoria (on the slight chance you do) then why risk it?

wil311 up there brings up a great point about the acetaminophen (tylenol) and your liver, doing some reading on that here on DF could help out so you don't possibly die from liver failure.

Yeah, stay safe, please don't mix CNS depressants together, it is a dangerous risk and usually not worth it because as your tolerance goes up, so do the chances of dying.

There are more safe items to potentiate the opiate euphoria, this is if you want to end up where most end up. It seems you are not to far in and would not go through PAWS (look that up in the search engine and click "only threads" here) just yet. Might want to read up about PAWS, then make the choice to keep feeling that super warm euphoria. As great as you feel now from it, it comes back in the initial 4 to 7 days (if you are lucky) times 5 or more as misery and suffering........and then the PAWS.

Regardless, if you are going to continue, good luck and I hope I see you down the road on the other side warning others how much it's not a good idea. Oh, please don't mix CNS depressants.
Old 21-10-2013, 16:13
Silver Member

Male from Earth
joel79 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Soma and hydrocodone are a very good and potent combenation; starting low with both in a combonation is they key to safely using it. If you ARE going to try it, start with half the dose of hydrocodone you usually take with 300-350mg of soma. Work you're way up CAREFULLY!!

3 GRAMS of tylonol is TERRIBLE for you!!! The MAX you should be taking in a 24 HOUR period is 4 grams. You're really tearing up your liver/ kidney's. Even taking 2 7.5/750's daily is going to catch up with you; in a bad way.

Please, if you're going to consume that quantity (because dose of hydrocodone wise, that's not nessecarily an irresponsible dose), please do a COLD WATER EXTRACT (CWE)! It's very easy and quick (15 minutes your first time to be honest) and will literally SAVE you if you're going to keep taking that high of a dose.

Please, be careful and enjoy =)
Old 21-10-2013, 16:34
Silver Member

35 y/o Female from United States
AKA_freckles is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 9.7% Activity: 9.7% Activity: 9.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel79 View Post
Soma and hydrocodone are a very good and potent combenation; starting low with both in a combonation is they key to safely using it. If you ARE going to try it, start with half the dose of hydrocodone you usually take with 300-350mg of soma. Work you're way up CAREFULLY!!

3 GRAMS of tylonol is TERRIBLE for you!!! The MAX you should be taking in a 24 HOUR period is 4 grams. You're really tearing up your liver/ kidney's. Even taking 2 7.5/750's daily is going to catch up with you; in a bad way.

Please, if you're going to consume that quantity (because dose of hydrocodone wise, that's not nessecarily an irresponsible dose), please do a COLD WATER EXTRACT (CWE)! It's very easy and quick (15 minutes your first time to be honest) and will literally SAVE you if you're going to keep taking that high of a dose.

Please, be careful and enjoy =)
I agree, soma + hydrocodone was one of my favorite combos until they stopped selling soma's so freely. I also agree BE CAREFUL!! That stuff zooted me once when i had forgotten I had taken soma and then took a regular about of hydro, it made me nod at a very inappropriate time .

As far as the tylenol goes, it is always better to be on the safe side, but 3,000 really shouldn't do damage as long as the user isn't drinking alcohol or taking any other liver killers... also it is weight dependent.
Old 21-10-2013, 17:37
Silver Member

Male from Earth
joel79 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

AKA-Freckles makes a good point with the memory part; WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU'RE TAKING. Forgetting you took something (especially when you're taking more than one thing).

Share this on: