Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 20-10-2013, 02:19
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
bk-2C-B Drug Info

This sounds like an interesting material, which has supposedly become available. I can't find much information about it yet.

There is a trip report out there. It makes it seem like bk-2-cb is a proper psychedelic rather than a stimulant. Does any one know any more?

Quote:
I've been able to try this at 111mg.

Very pleasant, and the experience itself is hard to tell apart from 2C-B. I actually liked the experience more than 2C-B as I was in even more control than with 2C-B itself, and incredibly blissful.

The trip lasted longer than 2C-B for me, about 11-12 hours total from taking my dose to being baseline again, whereas 2C-B is more like 5-7.

As far as time frames go, for me I had first alerts some time around 10-15 minutes after dosing, was fully tripping within about 60-90 minutes, and I reached complete peak around 4-5 hours in, then stayed there for the next 3-4 hours, then began a gradual descent.

For me there was a DOx like "comedown" with this, in the sense that the last few hours I was left with a lot of muscle tension and too stimulated to sleep, while still being mentally tired and wanting to be able to sleep already. I'd say it was worse for me in this respect than DOB or DOC were, but this was only present during the last 2-3 hours of the trip, and I didn't notice any muscle tension or bodyload of any sort during the rest of the trip.

If I'm very well rested or have a couple of beers or a benzo for the tail end of the trip then I'd pick bk-2C-B over 2C-B in most cases, if not or if I was pressed for time it'd be a harder choice and I may lean towards 2C-B.

I have to say I very much disagree with it being 10x less potent than 2C-B though based on my experience. I found 111mg of bk-2C-B to be similar potency to 40mg of 2C-B. I think maybe at smaller doses like 80-90mg yeah it might be equipotent to 8-9mg of 2C-B, but as the dose rises it looks like there's a steep dose response curve and the difference in potency quickly becomes a lot less. I certainly don't think for example that doses of 300mg+ would be even remotely close to reasonable with this one, whereas I'd be more than happy to take 50 or even 60mg+ 2C-B.

That said it may be as Solipsis suggested, that potency will vary quite a bit. Even if this is the case I would advise being careful with the dose. I think post allergy test, 70-80mg would be a good range for people just wishing to dip their toes in, then more like 90-100mg for a standard experience, and 110-130mg for a notably stronger one. If you find it's not enough then increase as necessary.

I also wrote a report but it's very messy and I stopped writing it at 8 hours in so I'll have to give it a read through and clean up but I should get it up some point soon.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for topic and initial info
Old 20-10-2013, 03:03
Palladium Member

Male from United States
syntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPACsyntheticdave must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8 Points: 3,526, Level: 8
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: bk-2-cb

This is what I could manage to dig up on the compound. Seems interesting, anyone else have anymore information?

Quote:

IUPAC: 2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one
Routes: Oral, Insufflated, Rectal
Formula: C10H12BrNO3
Molecular mass: 274.111

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
βk-2C-B (2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one, Bk-2C-B) is a psychedelic drug which is structurally related to 2C-B and methylone. It has similar effects to these drugs in humans and has been used as a recreational drug.

Conventional theory suggested primary βk-primary amines would be too prone to dimerisation to ever exist but βk-2C-B.HCl is stable when kept dry. Exposure to neutral or basic aqueous solutions causes reaction to a purple solid.

The dosage is 80-120mg and the duration is approximately ten hours, notably much longer than 2C-B. This is unexpected as the β-ketone moiety typically reduces duration of a drug.

βk-2C-B turns bright orange when exposed to the marquis reagent.

informative info about this material
good adittion
A concise overview of the drug. I assume the chemical illustration will be of help to some.

Last edited by syntheticdave; 20-10-2013 at 03:28.
Old 22-10-2013, 03:01
Titanium Member

44 y/o Male from United States
squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.squeezix really adds to the discussion.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3

I think I'm going to get some. I saw it on the market as well. I will say the reports remind me of my TMA-6 experiences.
Old 02-11-2013, 23:40
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12 Points: 6,667, Level: 12
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

I was just about to inquire about this one.. saw a person who blamed his purple snot on this.. tbh I wasn't sure if I should look in the Phenethylamines or beta-ketones. He claims that the subjective effects are "somewhat more interesting than 2c-b" (his words).. which isn't saying a whole lot.

Have any other bk-2c-x chemicals emerged. Bk-2c-e, bk-2c-i, bk-2c-c would be interesting to explore.. not sure I'd jump on bk-2c-p though ;-)

I am also not sure about taking a drug that turns my bodily fluids purple.. I have no plans to clog my sinus cavities with a purple solid.. and not sure how that would go with the rest of my internal organs honestly.. I think the reaction that causes this needs to be investigated a bit

Considering that humans are full of aqueous solutions

MORE INFO- I questioned that dude, and researched a bit to confirm as much as I could

ROANeverBad Idea seems ok why?
Vaginax   Purple goo
ANAlx  PURPLE GOO
IV,IMx   omg a bad idea
Vape/smoke x  no proof, but its probably too volatile
Oral   x in a cap or wrapped up.. stomach acid is key
Nasal x  slow onset of weak effects and purple snot

* basically any ROA that allows the chemical to come into contact with a water based liquid will result in a fairly inert purle dimmer..

From around the web

Quote:
Plugged 50mg almost instant enema. Same 2 hrs later. Small amount nasal (20mg) stung like hell, think I blew it all out. Minor entactogenic effects but not surprising given total body rejection.

Quote:

Quick question...Did it turn purple in solution, lol.

Yes it did indeed, seemed to dissolve ok.
Quote:
Possible that this purple/pink stuff is due to dimerisation. That's my thinking here - just a hunch. AFAIK, this is less likely to occur in acidic environments? Which the gut provides readily.

So prepping this in tap water may well reduce the potency of the compound (even some M ions to potentially help the reaction along) -depends whether reversible. So those attempting plugging might want to try acidifying the solution to see if it helps (bit of citric, perhaps?) :/

I do recall someone else having a big fail from plugging this.

do not mix with water! you will ruin your product in 5-10 minutes..

Do an allergy test for the love of god.. and start slow.. after 100mg the effects per mg gets much steeper than <100mg

again
ORAL - Gel cap, wrapped in a paper towel or any other method that ensures the product goes to your stomach acid first

honestly I would avoid this until we have more information about the purple dimmer.. which I believe is two of the bk-2c-b molecules attached together.. I mean you don't want to end up looking like:

Update:

Both of the individuals who tested this have clarified their subjective effects. Both agreed that it was closer to street ecstasy pellets than any 2c-x. At 150mg no visuals were noticed, maybe color appreciation. The body load shifts from pleasurable to harsh at that dose.. 100mg was underwhelming, the body buzz was the highlight.
Headspace was fairly clear, with pleasurable moments.. those moments were at times competing with nausea with both individuals .. 10 hours is about right.. sketchy comedown

I watched the dimmerisation in water.. its quick and the final product kind of looked like jelly..it reminded me of adding cornstarch to make a sauce.. sweet and sour. Yum.

They agreed that snorting is just as awesome as any other 2-c.. lotts of pain.. but with the added bonus of an extremely uncomfortable drip
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tinky-winky-tutu.jpg (40.2 KB, 836 views)

Last edited by Basoodler; 03-11-2013 at 20:21.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:58

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

It is interesting to now that this does not seem to be very psychedelic as you might expect from a bet-ketone, but does have the body load of 2-CB. Purple mucous does not sound very pleasant!
Old 05-11-2013, 00:54
Titanium Member

Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

I wonder if the other members of the 2c(BK) family Will have the same shade of dimmer

Its like a drug with a built in test kit.. almost idiot proof ..

Anyway, everyone I know who has tried it hasn't thought too much of it.. a lot of it was sacrificed to show others that it turns color in water..and in noses, which doesn't look like it feels very good.. it reminded me of "dumb. Ass who just railed 2ce" face.. or the "dumb ass who just railed Smarties candies" face..

Bright side is, its easy to identify.

Oh, the intensity of the bodyload seems to vary.. and the onset seems to vary greatly between people.. 45 mins to 1.5 hours or so
Old 08-11-2013, 09:03

Male from Bermuda

The varying body load sounds like 2-CB. I am curious about this but won't try it until I have read more reports. The ROA seems a problem. Insufflation is certainly a bad idea. Oral seems the safest.
Old 22-11-2013, 15:17

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Haza is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Oh dear guys. My friend is trashed!! My friend was a bit of an idiot. He had drunk some beard at around ten until 12, ten UK units of aclcohol. Then just today he got some BK-2-CB and some 5-MEO-DALT in the post, and also just bought some tasty green stuff My friend then smoked some and just did some BK-2-CB by snorting it. My friend is MessY!!!

Just an anlergy test though, maybe around 10-40mg. He just eyeballed the dose LOL!! What an idot, lolo he wont be doing that agains!! ahhhaha....!!!! my friend needes to chill out !!!!!! oh dea.... fjfoj

ok guys,,, My friend wil so a trip t triport tommorow when he taeks some more aferter the allerg test. TOMMOwrwew at around 5 in the morning.. ok... so tripi report tommore.

Lol i have been on the is forum sand this is m y firdt post in 4 years. Huy guys!!! I AM A Long tome lurker but tis is my first post!!

I will ger my friend to right a trip report for tommorws trip!!!

STAY SAFE !!!

Remeber, start SLOW, and, LOW... Take it safe!! Peace out !!
Old 25-11-2013, 02:33
Reactive Member

Male from Earth
hookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAChookedonhelping must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8 Points: 3,214, Level: 8
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Re: bk-2C-B Drug Info

Glad you waited 4 years for that gem to shine through the ruff. Hope you take more care when posting sober, as you do weighing out potent mind altering substances while under the influence of a dangerous depressant; like alcohol.

hookedonhelping added 12 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

As far as this purple color.. could be from the bromine. Acidic water reacts with Potassium Iodide to give off a light yellow color when the white crystals are added to acidic H2O. I2 and Br, both halogens used in the synthesis of these compounds.

Last edited by hookedonhelping; 25-11-2013 at 02:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-12-2013, 12:18
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Australia
maltdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Any other reports? Seems very varied in experiences. Does anyone know how this reacts in mandelin or marquis or simons?
Old 10-12-2013, 12:06
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
jejune is captain of the psychonauts.jejune is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2 Points: 194, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

• Marquis: Neat reagent is pale yellow. Became bright orange with bk-2C-B.
  • Mecke: Neat reagent is grey. Became bright red to ruby to dark rust with bk-2C-B.
  • Mandelin: Neat reagent is watery orange. Blood-orange orange with bk-2C-B.
  • Simon's: Neat reagent A is dirty watery blue. Added neat reagent B, still blue. Turned dirty violet with bk-2C-B, later almost dark-rust coloured and coagulated looking. This is a different colour from the cobalt blue one gets from some secondary amines (like methamphetamine) but it is also different from the non-reaction one gets from a primary amine like amphetamine even though bk-2C-B is a primary amine also.

Very helpful information
Old 11-12-2013, 02:25

20 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Underdoser is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Bk-2cb amplifies the mood you're in, with that in mind please be careful. Unhappy mood can give some disturbing closed eye visuals. It's also very long lasting.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:07

Male from Bermuda

That is interesting but can you give more detail, please?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:13
Titanium Member

Welcome Underdoser,

First and foremost, nice name :P. It reminds me of "that guy" who hangs with the cool kids but either isn't in to getting trashed, or has figured out that its easier to get laid when you are not as fucked up as everyone else.. So when the drink or drug is flowing the Underdoser will pretend he is partaking by pretending to be taking part, in hopes that everyone else gets so fucked up they don't notice him milking a beer or pretending to take a hit.

back on topic.

A couple people that actually tried this stuff a couple times have told me the same thing. I guess it has caused agitation when taken when the mood or setting isn't right.

The IRl scenario:

a boyfriend and girlfriend took this to cheer themselves up after an argument. They assumed that it would work like MDMA, but they ended up breaking up an hour later they reconcoiled when the drug started to wear off. Both blame he drug..

The CEV claim I have not heard. In fact I have really not heard anyone speak of any visuals

odd
Old 26-12-2013, 19:49
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 477, Level: 3 Points: 477, Level: 3 Points: 477, Level: 3
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Some chemical info:

GC-MS:

FTIR:

NMR report here

Hope someone finds it helpful

very useful analysis result data
Very Nice data! Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcmsbk2cb.jpg (24.5 KB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg ftirbk2cb.jpg (64.0 KB, 486 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NMR%20report%20on%20BK-2CB_UK.pdf (421.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 30-12-2013, 09:49

20 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Underdoser is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Well the closed eye visuals weren't exactly hard to avoid, because you hardly ever want to close your eyes when on bk-2cb, but when you actually have nothing better to do but lay in bed and try to rest, you might actually end up with demonic visuals coming at you one after another, and can put you into a severe bad trip.

SWIM doesn't like this drug. Especially as he was in an extremely bad mindset that accured during the time SWIM was on this drug. There is something about it that just feels very wrong to him, therefore he is never trying it again. The 100mg pellet that SWIM took lasted a whooping 18+ hours.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 20-01-2014, 20:35

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
PuttyMan should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Had ago with this last night with the gf brought 250mg of a trusted vendor had a little dap after work just to make sure we would not have a funny reaction lol then I split it into two piles eyeballed it and then I put my half into a pint of cider which actually went down really well and my GF had 3 bombs out of hers it was about 2-3hours to start coming up I had a lot of visuals as stuff moving and breathing and a lot of the mind rape lol my GF was telling me she had a lot more visuals such as patterns and colours and bugs all over the floor and was a lot more confused then me we came up about 7-8PM and I did not find my self sleeping until 6-7am my GF found it harder as I could see it hit her harder then me she was up till 8am then tried to sleep which was hard for her.

Overall I found this nothing like 2cb that I used to take and more trippy 2cb used to make me want to do stuff this stuff knocked me back on my arse lol I would deffo do it again and next time I would like to try half a gram to see how far I can go. I would say u like tripping and you can not get hold of any good old Acid give it ago.
Old 22-01-2014, 21:38

Male from Earth
arebokert should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I've aquired 100mg BK-2C-B and am thinking of ingesting it this weekend. I'm a pretty small guy, short and not very sturdy. How much do you think I should take? haven't taken anything psychedelic except for MDMA, if you want to call that psychedelic. I'm thinking of doing the whole 100mg and see what happens. Do you guys suggest otherwise? Would this be ok to take on a night out clubbing with my friends or is it something that should be enjoyed at home?
Old 24-01-2014, 17:50

Male from United Kingdom
tachyon4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

bk-2c-b bombed 60 mg snorted 15 mg ,fell asleep,,,what a waste i needed to up the dose durrrrr

tachyon4 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arebokert View Post
I've aquired 100mg BK-2C-B and am thinking of ingesting it this weekend. I'm a pretty small guy, short and not very sturdy. How much do you think I should take? haven't taken anything psychedelic except for MDMA, if you want to call that psychedelic. I'm thinking of doing the whole 100mg and see what happens. Do you guys suggest otherwise? Would this be ok to take on a night out clubbing with my friends or is it something that should be enjoyed at home?
i suggest a 30mg allergy test first.then bomb 100mg another day

Last edited by tachyon4; 24-01-2014 at 17:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-01-2014, 03:05

Male from Earth
arebokert should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyon4 View Post
bk-2c-b bombed 60 mg snorted 15 mg ,fell asleep,,,what a waste i needed to up the dose durrrrr

tachyon4 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

i suggest a 30mg allergy test first.then bomb 100mg another day
Before I had time to read your post I did a bit of a irresponsible thing and bombed the 100mg I had without an allergy test. Anyway, I didn't feel a thing. No effect what so ever. I take no other medication so I'm certain it doesn't have to do with anything else I've ingested.
Old 01-05-2014, 18:15
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
C11H15 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Received 100mg (approx.; will meaasure using mg scale later).
Allergy test done using 2mg held in mouth after rubbing 1mg into skin; no reaction after 1hr for both.
Wanting to dip it in water and see the purp, but i have barely 1 dose so gunna keep it dry.
Adding to a gelcap and will consume soon, will update this post with trip report.
Anything to add before i open the bk-doors?
cheers
Old 03-05-2014, 15:48
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Australia
maltdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Please post back your results.... Thanks
Old 15-05-2014, 23:43
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
C11H15 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Please note, writing this at t+2.30 so....yeah...enjoy...
Setting; chilled, just played some frisbee, ate dinner 3hours ago. at a mates, down the road so no worries. free yard, so music, fifa, and a sober sitter! My friend bought some irrespective of this sample and also consumed 115mg (via gelcap).
So my allergy test was finee,
weighed out 115mg
t+1; "not feelin nothin'
T+2; come up, euphoric shivers and body temp flux, niceee
t+2:40; much like mdma, so euphoric, music is amazing, so fluid; it passes through me. my eyes feel funny, pupils are plates, very visual; but no shape or image, everything looks strange, especially in the foreground. spurs creativity; i want to draw, as well as write. thoughs are fractured; similar to my writing at the moment. tastes are intense and tasks that are tedious i simply have no time for; i couldnt find the charger for ages. body load is real strong, buzz, euphoric waves too, everywhere; cold shivvers and hot sweat; temp fluctuations are drastic, hat and coat one minute a t-shirt, while inside.
t+3:08; very similar to mdma. very happy, chilled, well funny evening. buzzing, as incoherent as ...
t+4; strong euphoria, but too psychedelic to do this in a club. music is amazing. strong psychedlia, but i a way ive never seen. cannabis calms as it creeps over, flooding my brain. very similar to mescaline, very fluid crystalinne structures. my mind is near incoherence. so ill stop writing as of now. i'll melt into the music, melt in to the oocean and melt into the sea...
The entire trip lasted over 10 hours. at this point 2mg etizolam was ingested to promote sleep.
No real comedown, just feeling very tired and totally physically and emotionally drained.
Wow is all i can say, very powerful.
My friend who ingested the same amount, felt nothing for 4 hours then redosed with 70mg. he came up a few hours later and was rushing but felt and saw no psychedelia and had minimal cognitive effects.
My experience was very intense and at some points i would liked to have calmed down abit but couldnt. no anxiety, no depression, very enjoyable experience.

Last edited by C11H15; 17-05-2014 at 19:50. Reason: spellin

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketones, bk-2c-b, research chemicals