Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

The euphoric body Physical sides of drug use.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:07

19 y/o Male from United States
santi961 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Drugs that Cause Euphoria by Nature?

Hey,

I was just wondering which drugs are euphoric by nature?

I began wondering when I was reading about Meth on Wikipedia.

Meth and Coke are one of the drugs that directly cause a release of Dopamine to the brain, and I was wondering which others are like this?

I mainly use Benzos, Painkillers, and Cannabis and I don't think Benzos, or Opiates cause a release of Dopamine, and I know weed doesn't (I've had really bad weed trips).

Just a quick question,
Thanks

santi961 added 31 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

NVM,
I did more searching on the internet and I found this Wiki Article of dopaminergic drugs
The releasing Agents are the ones that cause a release of Dopamine

The list is:

"Morpholines: Fenbutrazate Morazone Phendimetrazine Phenmetrazine
Oxazolines: 4-Methylaminorex (4-MAR, 4-MAX) Aminorex Clominorex Cyclazodone Fenozolone Fluminorex Pemoline Thozalinone
Phenethylamines (also amphetamines, cathinones, phentermines, etc.): 2-Hydroxyphenethylamine (2-OH-PEA) 4-Chlorophenylisobutylamine (4-CAB) 4-Methylamphetamine (4-MA) 4-Methylmethamphetamine (4-MMA) Alfetamine Amfecloral Amfepentorex Amfepramone Amphetamine (dextroamphetamine, levoamphetamine) Amphetaminil β-Methylphenethylamine (β-Me-PEA) Benzodioxolylbutanamine (BDB) Benzodioxolylhydroxybutanamine (BOH) Benzphetamine Buphedrone Butylone Cathine Cathinone Clobenzorex Clortermine D-Deprenyl Dimethoxyamphetamine (DMA) Dimethoxymethamphetamine (DMMA) Dimethylamphetamine Dimethylcathinone (dimethylpropion, metamfepramone) Ethcathinone (ethylpropion) Ethylamphetamine Ethylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (EBDB) Ethylone Famprofazone Fenethylline Fenproporex Flephedrone Fludorex Furfenorex Hordenine Lophophine (homomyristicylamine) Mefenorex Mephedrone Methamphetamine (desoxyephedrine, methedrine; dextromethamphetamine, levomethamphetamine) Methcathinone (methylpropion) Methedrone Methoxymethylenedioxyamphetamine (MMDA) Methoxymethylenedioxymethamphetamine (MMDMA) Methylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (MBDB) Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA, tenamfetamine) Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA) Methylenedioxyhydroxyamphetamine (MDOH) Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) Methylenedioxymethylphenethylamine (MDMPEA, homarylamine) Methylenedioxyphenethylamine (MDPEA, homopiperonylamine) Methylone Ortetamine Parabromoamphetamine (PBA) Parachloroamphetamine (PCA) Parafluoroamphetamine (PFA) Parafluoromethamphetamine (PFMA) Parahydroxyamphetamine (PHA) Paraiodoamphetamine (PIA) Paredrine (norpholedrine, oxamphetamine) Phenethylamine (PEA) Pholedrine Phenpromethamine Prenylamine Propylamphetamine Tiflorex (flutiorex) Tyramine (TRA) Xylopropamine Zylofuramine
Piperazines: 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromobenzylpiperazine (2C-B-BZP) Benzylpiperazine (BZP) Methoxyphenylpiperazine (MeOPP, paraperazine) Methylbenzylpiperazine (MBZP) Methylenedioxybenzylpiperazine (MDBZP, piperonylpiperazine)
Others: 2-Amino-1,2-dihydronaphthalene (2-ADN) 2-Aminoindane (2-AI) 2-Aminotetralin (2-AT) 4-Benzylpiperidine (4-BP) 5-Iodo-2-aminoindane (5-IAI) Clofenciclan Cyclopentamine Cypenamine Cyprodenate Feprosidnine Gilutensin Heptaminol Hexacyclonate Indanylaminopropane (IAP) Indanorex Isometheptene Methylhexanamine Naphthylaminopropane (NAP) Octodrine Phthalimidopropiophenone Propylhexedrine (levopropylhexedrine) Tuaminoheptane (tuamine)"

Last edited by santi961; 01-10-2013 at 02:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55
Banned

21 y/o Male from United States
drummingstoned20 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Re: Drugs that Cause Euphoria by Nature?

Well you probley know the big drugs that work or most but no drug gives 100% of users full effects. Ex. I dont get euphoric rush from coke but adderall and meth get me gacked. To start. For some people benzos can cause euphoria. Theyll most likely just chill you out or make you tired some do get a chill hypnotic euphoria. Stimulants, Meth , adderall,crack, methylphenidate, coke, Kinda the bum fuck opposite concept of pot, Gets you so rushed and stimulated you get euphoria. Like having a light orgasmic feeling while jumping from a high point like cliff diving or base jumping. Dissociatives like ketamine, dxm, pcp. Depending on the drug dissociatives cause drunk numb like euphoria, out of body experience ,hallucinations, and obviously detached feeling. Pot inhibits hypnotic , muscle relaxing, mood stabilising, relaxing feelings that are so prevalent its euphoric. Hallucinagens. Such as lsd, mushrooms, lsa, masceline, ect. Some euphoric feelings are felt from these from tingly, fuzzy, or crawling skin and body feelings at any part of the trip. Opiates, Heaven, Some popular opiates are Hydrocodone (vicodin) Hydromorphone(dilaudid) morphine, heroin, and oxycodone . These cause intense relaxation, numbing euphoria as well as boosts the effects of preety much every drug though not safely. Alcohol. No need for details, relaxing, warm numbing euphoria. Also used for risky drug combos. The hypnotic ambien especially when mixed with dph, dxm, and seroquel for some has a relaxing, delerious, hypnotic euphoria, though mostly in high doses or combos, this powerful hypnotic sedative can cause hallucinations and altered perceptions. Theres much more but thats a big portion of it.
Old 04-10-2013, 00:41
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.Pseudovoyager is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
I don't think Benzos, or Opiates cause a release of Dopamine
Just to clarify, the effects of opiates rely heavily on dopamine transmission.

Here's a short article on the subject: http://www.neurogenesis.com/Neurosci...addictions.php
Old 04-10-2013, 06:15
Banned

21 y/o Male from United States
drummingstoned20 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by santi961 View Post
Hey,

I was just wondering which drugs are euphoric by nature?

I began wondering when I was reading about Meth on Wikipedia.

Meth and Coke are one of the drugs that directly cause a release of Dopamine to the brain, and I was wondering which others are like this?

I mainly use Benzos, Painkillers, and Cannabis and I don't think Benzos, or Opiates cause a release of Dopamine, and I know weed doesn't (I've had really bad weed trips).

Just a quick question,
Thanks

santi961 added 31 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

NVM,
I did more searching on the internet and I found this Wiki Article of dopaminergic drugs
The releasing Agents are the ones that cause a release of Dopamine

The list is:

"Morpholines: Fenbutrazate Morazone Phendimetrazine Phenmetrazine
Oxazolines: 4-Methylaminorex (4-MAR, 4-MAX) Aminorex Clominorex Cyclazodone Fenozolone Fluminorex Pemoline Thozalinone
Phenethylamines (also amphetamines, cathinones, phentermines, etc.): 2-Hydroxyphenethylamine (2-OH-PEA) 4-Chlorophenylisobutylamine (4-CAB) 4-Methylamphetamine (4-MA) 4-Methylmethamphetamine (4-MMA) Alfetamine Amfecloral Amfepentorex Amfepramone Amphetamine (dextroamphetamine, levoamphetamine) Amphetaminil β-Methylphenethylamine (β-Me-PEA) Benzodioxolylbutanamine (BDB) Benzodioxolylhydroxybutanamine (BOH) Benzphetamine Buphedrone Butylone Cathine Cathinone Clobenzorex Clortermine D-Deprenyl Dimethoxyamphetamine (DMA) Dimethoxymethamphetamine (DMMA) Dimethylamphetamine Dimethylcathinone (dimethylpropion, metamfepramone) Ethcathinone (ethylpropion) Ethylamphetamine Ethylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (EBDB) Ethylone Famprofazone Fenethylline Fenproporex Flephedrone Fludorex Furfenorex Hordenine Lophophine (homomyristicylamine) Mefenorex Mephedrone Methamphetamine (desoxyephedrine, methedrine; dextromethamphetamine, levomethamphetamine) Methcathinone (methylpropion) Methedrone Methoxymethylenedioxyamphetamine (MMDA) Methoxymethylenedioxymethamphetamine (MMDMA) Methylbenzodioxolylbutanamine (MBDB) Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA, tenamfetamine) Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA) Methylenedioxyhydroxyamphetamine (MDOH) Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) Methylenedioxymethylphenethylamine (MDMPEA, homarylamine) Methylenedioxyphenethylamine (MDPEA, homopiperonylamine) Methylone Ortetamine Parabromoamphetamine (PBA) Parachloroamphetamine (PCA) Parafluoroamphetamine (PFA) Parafluoromethamphetamine (PFMA) Parahydroxyamphetamine (PHA) Paraiodoamphetamine (PIA) Paredrine (norpholedrine, oxamphetamine) Phenethylamine (PEA) Pholedrine Phenpromethamine Prenylamine Propylamphetamine Tiflorex (flutiorex) Tyramine (TRA) Xylopropamine Zylofuramine
Piperazines: 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromobenzylpiperazine (2C-B-BZP) Benzylpiperazine (BZP) Methoxyphenylpiperazine (MeOPP, paraperazine) Methylbenzylpiperazine (MBZP) Methylenedioxybenzylpiperazine (MDBZP, piperonylpiperazine)
Others: 2-Amino-1,2-dihydronaphthalene (2-ADN) 2-Aminoindane (2-AI) 2-Aminotetralin (2-AT) 4-Benzylpiperidine (4-BP) 5-Iodo-2-aminoindane (5-IAI) Clofenciclan Cyclopentamine Cypenamine Cyprodenate Feprosidnine Gilutensin Heptaminol Hexacyclonate Indanylaminopropane (IAP) Indanorex Isometheptene Methylhexanamine Naphthylaminopropane (NAP) Octodrine Phthalimidopropiophenone Propylhexedrine (levopropylhexedrine) Tuaminoheptane (tuamine)"
I just have to say....There are probley 50 times more euphoria inducing chemicals than what youre familiar with and likely some if not surely a couple man hasnt discovered or made.. Different kinds of methods of making that euphoria eg stimulants, depressants, but I just wanted to add answer and put my opinion in on the header what drugs cause euphoria by nature, I figured nobody concidered you may be asking or curious about a understandable concept Natural euphoria drugs. In this light Ide say pot and pure/concentrated opium is the most notable natural euphoria inducers.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:08
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.
Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%

my advice don't chase that euphoria. each drug is to enjoy its different effects it brings on. chasing euphoria is a wrong way to do drugs. it is a path down to heroin or crack addiction. Euphoria is not only based on dopamine release.

Share this on:

Tags
benzo, cannabis, dopamine, euphoria, meth, tramadol