Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 28-09-2013, 21:01
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,578, Level: 11 Points: 5,578, Level: 11 Points: 5,578, Level: 11
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%
4-fluoro-alpha-PVP (pFPVP) Drug Info

Can anyone add information about 4F-PVP:
names / synonyms
molecule
dose
duration
side effects
legal status
have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
since when has this Research Chemical been available?
stability of the molecule / compound

IUPAC name: 1-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one
CAS number: 57413-43-115H20FNO

Some reports from lab subjects across the world:

Quote:
Substance: 4F-PVP

Consistency: White clingy powder, fine with some clumps

Background: I’ve done more substances than I really care to mention, though my drug experience is just shy of 4 years. I’m a man of stimulants, I like being up and with energy. I'm also a lover of MDMA. Height: 5’8” Weight: 135lbs

ROA: Insufflated. 20mg doses.

8:00 - Take an allergy test of 1mg nasally. I think there's a slight numbing effect? I feel like it might be numbing the inside of my nose a little bit but it feels quite subtle. Heart rate now is at 100 bpm

8:37 – No reaction to allergy test it seems. Preparing a 15mg dose to insufflate.

8:44 – I insufflate the 15mg line. Some slight burning that’s pretty unpleasant but not as terrible as some good bk-MDMA (hah, like that’s any real good). Initial effects are already coming on quite nicely. Uplifting, almost feels a bit like cocaine, I feel like a champion right now. Listening to some heavy dubstep right now, feeling pretty pumped up haha. It’s been 4 minutes and the burning sensation is lingering. I’m gonna put some water up my nose. At this moment I feel like this is decently close to MDPV, although it’s been near 2 years since I’ve done MDPV and I had smoked it off foil along with popping quite a lot of MDMA.

9:02 – I feel like I need to make a bowel movement. Usually a telltale sign of good drugs to me. I don’t know why it happens but it just does haha. Experiencing some slight cottonmouth. Slight increase in body temp. Heart rate sits at 110bpm

9:32 – The urge to redose is present, but I’m abstaining til AT LEAST one hour from the initial dose. It’s proving to be a slightly difficult task, but I must train myself to have more self control. I’m usually quite good at resistance but right now my skill is being a little tested.

9:48 – Oh man, just looked at the clock while doing some arbitrary nonsense on the computer and it looks like it’s time to redose! Preparing a heightened dose, trying 20mg.

9:56 – I administered 20mg nasally, feelin’ pretty fine right now. Oh man, feeling GREAT actually. Heart rate is raised to 130 bpm. I think 20mg may have been the sweet spot for me but I’m gonna be careful with this. I don’t want my heart rate to be in time with drum n’ bass anytime soon. I’m flying though, this is pretty good compared to MDPV, but again, much time has been passed since those days. I feel pretty euphoric though and my mood is quite lifted. I’m experiencing the lightest of bruxism. Just feel like moving my jaw, no clenching or anything.

10:45 – I still feel quite elevated right now. No urge to redose surprisingly. The euphoria is still making quite a presence. My heart rate has dropped to 120 bpm. I’m also surprised at how not restless I am. I’ve literally been sitting here for the entire duration of this experience, save the one trip to fill my water bottle and use the bathroom.

11:11 – Administered another 20mg nasally. I honestly didn’t even want to redose all that badly. I thought to myself, “Do I really want it that badly? Not really, but I’m pretty bored so I’m gonna.” This stuff has got a feeling and experience much akin to decent cocaine. It’s euphoric, it makes my mood very positive, I don’t even have to redose every half hour like how I would with low quality cocaine. It’s honestly a little tweaky as I’ve been experiencing some very subtle twitching, but other than that, it’s pretty similar to cocaine. My cottonmouth is barely noticeable and my body feels fine for the most part. My fingers and toes are slightly cold so I sense some mild vasoconstriction. Heart rate is at 120 bpm.

12:00 – I will try to go to bed at this time. This is where I end my live report.

After I stopped reporting, I started to notice I was getting pretty hungry. As in, I was ready to go make a breakfast of eggs and toast and eat the entire thing. I found that quite interesting. I tried to go to bed, but without any benzos of any sort, it was impossible. The mental stimulation outlasted the body stimulation by what felt like a lifetime. I couldn’t sleep worth a damn. I refrained from redosing until about 2:00. I was just so freaking bored and couldn’t fall into deep sleep due to the hunger and lingering stimulation that I thought, “to hell with it.” I administered 20mg nasally again and again around every hour until around 4:00. I finally decided I was tired of this. I stopped redosing for a while and just stayed up browsing the internet on my phone. I felt pretty cruddy during that time, but honestly it was not nearly as bad as the comedown from MDPV. It was bearable and I didn’t feel any depression or negative vibes of any sort. I was just so hungry and so awake. Finally around 6:50 I went and ate a nectarine and that definitely helped me out. I didn’t want to cook up a meal because I was feeling a little on edge and was afraid I would seem “off” to anyone in my household. I went back to my bed and tried to rest, but to no avail. I felt like I was getting close to deep sleep but I never achieved it. I still continued to rest my eyes. Now the time is 11:30. I’ve “woken up” and eaten a bowl of cereal and taken a shower. Housemates don’t seem to notice anything off about me so that’s good. I feel quite lucid, no shadowy figures or any signs of psychosis. I actually feel almost rested. I also feel a little bit wobbly but it doesn’t appear I am so. I’ve dosed another 20mg nasally, feeling lifted and productive.

Overall I think this chemical is pretty good actually. It was much easier for me to manage the compulsive redosing with this rather than MDPV. I felt a good amount of euphoria but the stimulation lasted way too long. If you plan on doing this, I recommend having some benzodiazapenes at hand for when you want to go to bed.

UPDATE: 9/23/2013
--------------------------------
I decided to use this chemical again. This Time around it was much more manageable, compulsive redosing grew old and boring after about 5 hours. I even got a bit of sleep, although the lingering head stimulation kept me up for quite a while still. It seems that this chemical has some diuretic properties. During this test and the test before I had to take numerous breaks to urinate, similar to how I would with caffeine. In neither trials have I experienced any psychosis or hallucinations of any sort. I have a full appetite like last test trial so it is apparent that this chemical gives the user no appetite suppression. No pupil dilation present in both trials.

I have to say, I'm really impressed by this chemical. I think I prefer this to MDPV even, but that's just me. The whole no psychosis and extreme fiending characteristics of this chem is quite appealing. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice dopamine high that's functional, has little comedown, doesn't induce psychosis and still allows you to eat.
This substance is apparently very harsh on the lungs if someone were to inhale its fumes; so don't do that, obviously. Despite the appearance of a "4F" in its chemistry, it doesn't really seem to interact with serotonin receptors strongly as some had speculated. Some users have reported mild psychosis after extended use, so don't let that first report lull you into a false sense of safeness.

Another report:

Quote:
i felt that it had noticeable 5ht activity with diminished da activity that fell short as the apvp substitute I was expecting. Though if you enjoy 4-fa you will most likely enjoy this as it resembles 4fa with a little more dopamine push and not quite as much 5ht activity, and a short duration. But if your hoping it is like apvp I have a feeling you will be disappointed because imo it felt almost nothing like apvp/mdpv.

it appears there’s no serotonergic activity at all, rather it’s less pushy than APVP, but only a bit.

I’ve noticed high doses appear to give nystagmus, jaw jacking, and severe pupilation, similar to MDMA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004f-pvp.jpg (6.2 KB, 238 views)
Old 19-03-2014, 16:00
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.
Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%
Re: 4-fluoro-alpha-PVP (pFPVP) Drug Info

My manticore recently relapsed on a-PVP and 4-FPVP (I like your pFPVP title because it doesn't involve that pesky - sign so that's what I'll go with).

He was wired, and thinking the pFPVP would be worthless he prepped a shot containing large quantities of both (sidebar, why does a-PVP suck IV so much while MDPV was great?) and was surprised with a very scary and hypertensive rush.

He tried the material by itself and found it wasn't as shitty as everyone seems to think, it is definitely less stimulating than a-PVP, but very similar. However, there was worrying chest pain afterwards that he never got from a-PVP, even when taking puffs off melted crystals the size of marbles. Plus the material was like wet clay (he only sniffed it) and the dose was slightly larger than a snorted dose of a-PVP (probably 70-80 mgs).

I'm thinking someone who liked pyrrole cathinones would like this, but Manny also thinks it is potentially more dangerous due to the angina he got from a smallish single dose (not a binge).

(NS)-M-Lo-Reason added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Also, I propose the name fluorovalerone. It's not totally descriptive but neither is pyrovalerone so whatever screw you .

Last edited by (NS)-M-Lo-Reason; 19-03-2014 at 16:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-03-2014, 06:13

Male from United States
thisoneguy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

A friend of mine dosed on 4-FA and a-PVP while I was at home all day. She said she found it stimulating, and quite euphoric at the onset and for a duration lasting probably 2 hours, beginning at 9am She did it IV, approximately 20mg individually. She took the FA before the PVP and didn't notice much she said. The rush came when she took the 20mg PVP. She told me she thought it was a good idea not to use the whole device, but rather 3/4 of it and disposed the rest, because, she said, the intensity inside her began to build quickly. She was shaky initially, but became intensely focused.
Watching her I could see this, and it reminded me of an NIH journal reporting rats administered with chemicals which behaved by licking windows of their cages. She wasn't licking windows though, but she was reading a single page of a book for quite a while. She seemed kinda stuck in time until she began fussing with other things around the apartment. She was purpose driven, focused on what she had in front of her, and not very talkative unless she had to be.
She didn't want to have sex (because sometimes we do), which surprised me based on what i've read. However, her speech and words seemed to be concise and well thought, almost as if she had just read the whole book and was in the wake of stimulated articulation.
She wanted to re-dose badly but she fought the urge well, for a while at least, then decided she'd keep the high going by insuffulating 10-15 grams for the rest of the day, at intervals of a few hours, until she decided to take some benzos around 11pm and go to her room.
She sounded awake from the other room, i could sense, but for how long I'm unsure because I fell asleep first. The next morning she re-dosed before I woke and was ready to go about her day, getting in the shower. She said she slept for a bit, but woke up and didn't feel like sleeping anymore. She said she got 3-4 hours of good rest, and went about her day just as she would have any other day, high and focused, I'm sure.
She said she got the chems mixed up and didn't know which was which, so she took the same amount of each at around the same times. Mentioning that the FA wasn't that great initially but still had her feeling good, she decided the PVP was much better so she just combined the two in a ratio (so I'm not sure if this fits into this category), and said it was better than the PVP alone. I'm not sure what to make of this, but for as intense the feeling as she described, she seemed to handle herself very appropriately.
I wouldn't be afraid the next time she decided that was how she was going to spend her day, unless it was every day.
Old 02-04-2014, 21:44
Silver Member

Male from USA - New Jersey
JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 254, Level: 2 Points: 254, Level: 2 Points: 254, Level: 2
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

So far my brother has sniffed about 300 mg in the past week of this substance, this method doesn't prove to be very significant and not as compulsive as a-pvp. There was some reward, as it was more euphoric than snorting an RC like ethylphenidate (another RC that he kept up the nose exclusively). He tried vaping it via foil (he still doesn't feel safe with an oil burner for perhaps irrational reasons documented in prior posts as well as the motivation he has to not be completely addicted to it the way he was with a-pvp). This provided a similar rush to the latter but less intense and smelled like bleach in a similar way. He instantly wanted to vape more but abstained even when his best friend began to pressure him to do more via that route (his friend spent the whole summer indoors vaping a-pvp literally, and my brother spent the better part of that year doing the same alone). He feels this substance is less compulsive than a-pvp, perhaps because of the ROA, but he feels it is the nature of the effects of 4fpvp as well. Overall, he feels that this substance is both less enjoyable as well as less compulsive than A-PVP.

JTC3889 added 38 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Any more speculation on the pharmacology of this particular chemical? Particularly the possibility serotonergic activity.

Last edited by JTC3889; 02-04-2014 at 21:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
4f-a-pvp, 4f-alpha-pyrrolidinopentiophenone, 4f-pvp, beta-ketones, pyrovalerone analogues, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals