Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 28-09-2013, 05:10

20 y/o Male from United States
A2lovesK2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Long story short I have gotten a MIP at Western Michigan University and now I am on probation for six months. My officer is making me take an ETG which measures alcohol in your system for up to 5 days or 80 hours after consumption. My officer is making me take ETG tests because she found out that I just got off probation 2 weeks before I was caught again.

I know that I am able to pass for all of the other things I am tested for since I have not smoked marijuana in a month and I do not plan on it and I also am allowed to come up positive for amphetamines since I have medication. What I am mainly worried about is testing positive on the ETG. I can go without drinking if I know that I have a test in a few days but the testing I am required to do is completely random and can happen any day.

I am wondering if any of you guys have had ETG testing for probation that was random and if you could give me some tricks that work. I already know that after I drink that I should drink a lot of water and I have also heard that apple cider vinegar works but I am not 100% sure about it. Before my first ETG I drank a lot of water and a decent amount of the apple cider vinegar but I am still waiting on my results to come back. Is there anything that can be used to make me pass an ETG test besides having to go completely sober? I really want to know because I am a sophomore in college and being 100% sober is not the most fun thing to do.

A2lovesK2 added 885 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I am also only drinking right after my drug tests because they are random and I am not yet sure how often I'm suppose to test.

Last edited by A2lovesK2; 28-09-2013 at 05:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-09-2013, 05:42
Titanium Member

45 y/o Female from United States
gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.gal68 must live here.
Points: 841, Level: 4 Points: 841, Level: 4 Points: 841, Level: 4
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Re: How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Hi there A2. Here is the best advice I have for you. Do not drink. That is your best way to pass this test. I have been there. It just is not worth your freedom. Sounds like you already have a plan to drink during your probation.

Not trying to be too tough on you man, but the obvious choice here is to just avoid alcohol. I am sure there could be some tricks out there, and if you check out the search engine on this site, you can find all you need to know about testing.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...lcohol+testing

There is a lot of info on this site to point you in the right direction. Most of us who have been on probation know its easier to remain sober then to take a chance.

Good luck and welcome to DF.
Stay safe gal

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good point onn sobriety. Probation on DUI is a tell-tale sign for alcohol problems. This goes deeper than passing tests.
Old 30-09-2013, 14:49

20 y/o Male from United States
A2lovesK2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Yeah you're right I probably shouldn't drink on probation and I've been sober for a week now and even though it's hard it's not worth it to give in and drink. What I hate is that now that I haven't been drinking is that now my roommates call me for a ride when they are drunk. Even if I drink on probation I am waiting until I take some more tests so I can see the pattern for drug testing first to see if it is even worth taking the risk.

Share this on: