Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 28-09-2013, 05:10

20 y/o Male from United States
A2lovesK2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Long story short I have gotten a MIP at Western Michigan University and now I am on probation for six months. My officer is making me take an ETG which measures alcohol in your system for up to 5 days or 80 hours after consumption. My officer is making me take ETG tests because she found out that I just got off probation 2 weeks before I was caught again.

I know that I am able to pass for all of the other things I am tested for since I have not smoked marijuana in a month and I do not plan on it and I also am allowed to come up positive for amphetamines since I have medication. What I am mainly worried about is testing positive on the ETG. I can go without drinking if I know that I have a test in a few days but the testing I am required to do is completely random and can happen any day.

I am wondering if any of you guys have had ETG testing for probation that was random and if you could give me some tricks that work. I already know that after I drink that I should drink a lot of water and I have also heard that apple cider vinegar works but I am not 100% sure about it. Before my first ETG I drank a lot of water and a decent amount of the apple cider vinegar but I am still waiting on my results to come back. Is there anything that can be used to make me pass an ETG test besides having to go completely sober? I really want to know because I am a sophomore in college and being 100% sober is not the most fun thing to do.

A2lovesK2 added 885 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I am also only drinking right after my drug tests because they are random and I am not yet sure how often I'm suppose to test.

Last edited by A2lovesK2; 28-09-2013 at 05:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-09-2013, 05:42
Silver Member

45 y/o Female from United States
gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.gal68 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 830, Level: 4 Points: 830, Level: 4 Points: 830, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Hi there A2. Here is the best advice I have for you. Do not drink. That is your best way to pass this test. I have been there. It just is not worth your freedom. Sounds like you already have a plan to drink during your probation.

Not trying to be too tough on you man, but the obvious choice here is to just avoid alcohol. I am sure there could be some tricks out there, and if you check out the search engine on this site, you can find all you need to know about testing.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...lcohol+testing

There is a lot of info on this site to point you in the right direction. Most of us who have been on probation know its easier to remain sober then to take a chance.

Good luck and welcome to DF.
Stay safe gal

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good point onn sobriety. Probation on DUI is a tell-tale sign for alcohol problems. This goes deeper than passing tests.
Old 30-09-2013, 14:49

20 y/o Male from United States
A2lovesK2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: How To Pass an ETG Test for Probation

Yeah you're right I probably shouldn't drink on probation and I've been sober for a week now and even though it's hard it's not worth it to give in and drink. What I hate is that now that I haven't been drinking is that now my roommates call me for a ride when they are drunk. Even if I drink on probation I am waiting until I take some more tests so I can see the pattern for drug testing first to see if it is even worth taking the risk.

Share this on: